Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6059
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints!

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

Rance X
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2441678
Hook Code
/HSN30:0@00614875:
Gameplay Explanation:
mega.nz/#!n9RjzQ5Q!YXmlYiuxNnaHvHui3YJIzK_4Fju2KSc9ByjJBQbVfEc
VNR Guide:
mega.nz/#!appSkIDK!-UF7M0_T-QHBQd4ibErlIjJZuChdDp-qpmZXWSlVaj0
Cards List:
pastebin.com/RrThBVcH
Portraits:
mega.nz/#!Xg5SSZLa!T96Dow70AVz-7-hev83wor-FYJR7QWHFvAwMhDETwT8

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

Remember to use spoiler tags when discussing untranslated games!

Attached: 67037804_p0.png (1181x1181, 1.26M)

So did anyone who survived to Act 2 have an unhappy ending in canon?

ZOOM ZOOM motherfuckers

Should have been #780, probably should be kept in mind for the next thread.

Medusa h-scene patch when?

Attached: 2018-03-11.png (1600x1600, 286K)

Never, Medusa will be in the Male and Others category like Mineva.

I got BIRD'd if that's what you mean, but no I haven't played Arc 2 even though I have had access to it for a couple weeks.

After Kamilla and Hornet faction 3P

So why doesn't Shizuka use contraception in IX?

She unconsciously wants it or Rance won't let her

Wow, Hawzel is piss easy on her final fight.

Rance doesn't even bring it up.

That doesn't mean he didn't do it

What do people think of Medusa's face?

I think the snake scales make her look at bit older, more middle aged. Like they're crows eyes. But I also kinda like that. Makes her seem just a bit sexier.

Attached: rip_in_pieces3.jpg (1920x1080, 717K)

>Decide to fuck around with X and up one's levels
>First boss now has over 1 mil HP
WHAT

She can't shoot fire without burning the book

Attached: DYB69WmU0AIX0j8.jpg (1200x859, 124K)

I don't like the tits out outfit, I think it's ridiculous and clownish.

The snake in your pic is also missing a hat.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.4M)

Medusa was made for me. Evil snake ladies are my #1 fetish. Hoping she gets a doujin or something. Might even commission something if I have to, but not a fan of most western artists and can't communicate in moon.

Who among you unfortunate souls has had the displeasure of losing Hornet to Arios?

Nah good thing I have silky as a meatshield

>be linux hanny
>have separate windows HD for playing X
>want to also into linux while playing games
>oh neat, windows 10 can install linux natively
>mfw you need to update the microsoft store to install linux
>mfw I disabled windows updates like a year ago and don't remember anymore how to turn them back on
welp

That's a thing?

That's actually possible? I know about losing either Silky or Hawzel. Satella getting injured is apparently a thing too but never heard of Hornet dying to Arios.

Did Rance and Sioux fuck in the onsen in her naked card event?

Satella can die too, you know. And yes I've heard of it, but Hornet getting taken out is rarer.

Do you somehow not have the Update Settings option?

I think onsen/bath events don't have fucking. Otherwise he fucked skeleton rona.

Arios beating Hornet is pretty bullshit if you ask me

I just know that later when Sioux sees Rance in the hall she called him a pervert and ran off, I think she reverts to her pre-educated lady personality when she gets drunk or something

I agree.
Not even 20% of humanity is dead yet he's killing Supreme Dark Lords. Someon's fucky, like Cola's making Arios stronger than he should be.

She can't die. She's just incapacitated.

If Arios can beat Hornet at 30% then he should be able to beat the DK at 50%. What kind of bullshit is this?

I think it's just story not matching with gameplay because of how complex the game can be. Speaking of which, someone posted a pic from 2ch a few days ago where humanity death counter reached 100%. Did anything ever happened following that or nothing?

The DK is uncomparably stronger to Hornet

rance games are kinda gay

I think you missed the point, if can beat Hornet at 30% then it stand to reason that reaching 30% allows the hero to beat Any demon. Following that line of logic the 50% should apply to the DK

>Game foreshadows the possibility of DK Arios up the ass
>Not a potential ending
lame

I've managed to 1 turn Zeth/Helman, but while I plan out the next couple of turns I can't see any way to stop either Leazas or Free cities losing huge amounts of population during the turn 5 and 6 while doing mandatory quests, Is there any way to avoid said massive casualties without getting a game over?

Attached: ランス10_20180312_160601.jpg (1920x1080, 592K)

>That second skill
What the fuck

Attached: ランス10_20180312_020837.jpg (1920x1080, 336K)

To get the vampireish Majin, do i need to beat him in the first encounter?

Either 1 turn Helman or beat him on the first encounter, you need all 8 maids to revive him and one or more of the maids die on the later endings

Free cities will always suffer a complete collapse on turn 5 or later unless you send veterans or defeat Lei

What is it?

No, best you can do is do support missions.

I gave them vets on turn 2 and Leazas on turn 3. No issues there

Well, Feliss used to have it too, so not that surprising.

That sucks, Am I going to have to do general missions to finish Zeth/Helman or can they free themselves with those numbers?

That's actually really cute then.

If I'm seeing it right, a rank 20 melee attack that works half the time and requires enemy HP be less than 20%.

No I mean it's just constant full wipe no matter what if you don't constantly give them veterans starting on turn 5

How different would the war have gone if they gave Chaos to Rick and Nikkou to Kenshin? I imagine, as long as Miki was under protection, they probably could've ended the war in no time.

Actually it's an attack that does 20x your attack.

So I have to kill Lei now?

They will finish of the monster army themselves eventually, assuming you cut their reinforcements, and maybe a support each.

It's a x20 modifier.

Yes but you already screwed yourself because you won't make it to Hornet in time now unless you skip Shangri-La or vice versa

So it seems ALL fights/bosses scale up with your own stats and levels based on difficulty.

I suggest you take out Lei, then Shagri la, then Miki search.

You can't do Miki search on Turn 7

I think that would defeat the purpose of the +50% exp bonuses.

Turn 4 Free Cities
Turn 5 Shangri-la
Turn 6 Miki
Turn 7 Leazas
Turn 8 Hornet
He has enough time.

Stronger boss = more EXP = stronger bosses/enemies = more EXP
I guess they just wanted you to not speed through the game.

They scale based on the difficulty up tiles you step on. I had a considerably easier time in NG+ so they can't all scale with your stats.

He's at the start of turn 4.

Considering leveling up my party to 200 before Jhakass resulted in him having over 1 mil HP at difficulty 5, I'd say it's based off of both difficulty and your own stats/ranks.

Just the bosses scale, normal fights do not.

>Only bosses
Should we try to up Difficulty as high as it can go and get a max level party to fight DK Kayblis/Miki to see just how much HP she'll get?

I wish that the Miki h-scene had been with Little Princess instead of prepubescent Sill

Sill was 14 when Rance got to her too. Also, it's precisely because of Little Princess that Rance couldn't just fuck her in the past.

I turned it off

Attached: file.png (626x663, 39K)

Are you not able to grab a manual update file from the windows site? They should have them there in executable form.

a nice hat there is

Sill was like 16. Rance buys her with his spare change months before 01.

is meal ticket exp proportional to difficulty level?

Spare change? Didn't he work tirelessly to make enough money to buy her?

>Satella mentions that a few times she was troubled when Dark Lord Rizna opened her eyes near her
Damn it, I really wanted to see that. It should work wonders with Satella's hypersensitivity.

Proportional to your max level it seems.

He used his entire life's savings AND worked his ass off to buy her.

no other girl gonna get Sill's position
shes unique

An estimated 300 lines of text were added to arc2 with the latest patch. Just thought you all would like to know.

>thanks to 247 patch, part 3 become a thing

He spent the money from his most recent job. I don't know where people get life savings from. Until late series Rance is perpetually broke because he pisses away all his money. Rance does not save money.

Might be, but not thanks to patches like this one. The text was added to optional events, hidden behind certain combinations of multiple choice questions.

Wasn't his most recent job guarding the slave traders? Then because he made a friend, he was able to hold off Sill's sale until a couple weeks he could afford her?

Is there any way to punish the traitor slut?

Attached: 1520793301791.jpg (1920x1080, 347K)

Why would there be?

Pirate Haruka

Rance Quest out yet?

It was out in 2011

I meant in English, you dork

That Hawzel masturbation scene didn't lead to a sex scene? What's with blue balling nonsense?

lmao at cgfags

Please understand we really needed two full scenes of Maria getting her panties grabbed

The fact that the scene cut off when the actual sex started is the worst thing ever, I had to make do with imagination.

Dark Rance shouldn't have been allowed to grow up this cool. It makes me feel bad for laughing at bullying him from VI to Quest.

Attached: ランス10_20180312_033654.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

Does RQ and beyond have more moments of seeing Lia do actual queenly stuff besides chasing after Rance dick? I liked seeing her do that stuff. Still waiting on MG to get there though

Attached: Screenshot (13217).png (1280x960, 2.23M)

She knows how to deal with refugees

She has her queen and calculating political moments here and there.

This is the ideal queen, you may not like her but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: char1447.png (1920x1080, 921K)

It does but fucking FADE TO BLACK