Should I swap my ETH for digibytes?

Should I swap my ETH for digibytes?
Can't afford to put anymore of my cash money into Cryptocurrency but I'm seriously considering swapping my ETH for digibytes.

What do you lads think?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/myriad/
youtube.com/watch?v=V2WljxChU8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

noob here

eth is a real investment
dgb has no value

swap some, dont put all your eggs in one basket

Lol no

Dgb is another meme scamcoin.

Ethereum is actually a really decent investment, you should never take that shit out tbqh

dgb is not a bad coin, but so far, its just speculation

ETH and DGB already pumped. you gotta find a hidden gem that didnt already had its pump. Look at ICN or RLC for example.

Ecclesiastes 11:2

"But divide your investments among many places, for you do not know what risks might lie ahead." - NLT

"Give a portion to seven, and also to eight; for thou knowest not what evil shall be upon the earth." - KJV

"Divide what you have into seven parts, or even into eight, because you don't know what disaster may happen on earth." - GWT

Basically put your money into 7-8 different cryptocurrencies (or stocks/businesses).

DGB is a good choice but I'd recommend diversifying. So besides ETH and DGB buy some others.

Let me explain to you idiots:

There are two methods to investing in crypto-

1) Play the long game, see gains that'll range between 4-10x within 5 years. These are your (current) BTC, ETH, XRP, etc.

2) Take a fucking risk. DGB is 1/5th a penny right now and it takes off you're looking at 50-100x profit. DGB is actually the best cheap coin there is out there right now, it has good leadership and shows A LOT of potential with it's technology and field position with videogames.

So the choice is yours. Watch ETH climb to 800 in a couple of years, or watch DGB climb to 1+ dollar and make 100x your investment.

Both have pros and cons.

Personally, I did both. I have smart long term investments, and have 10k in DGB incase it moons.

what do you think about XVG?

>ICN
>RLC
>LMAO.

If that's the case just withdraw your money and light it on fire. Same result.

YES

ETH and XRP are having an all put conflict over.whose.going to be the currency for banks; hence why ripples market cap is now eth.

DGB has real potential with digusign and gamining industries. Digi gaming is growing more members everyday and dgb will be used as a currency for purchasing gaming stuff one day. Digusign is one of the inventions having to do with document sending. DGB also has some design made for micro transactions or something. Were subpenny right now, bit once our market cap equals ETH, we will be $1

okey if ICN and RLC are shitcoins then what are your top picks for coins that didnt moon yet ( obv no ETH , XRP)

florincoin mooned recently

DGB. Think about it for two seconds instead of listening to retarded shills and you'll see what it's an unbelievable investment.

>implying DGB is pumped

Wait a couple of months and your post might be valid.

This desu

you can also identify a shitcoin that's about to pump 10%-30% buy-in and cash out before it dumps. For example, I did this with burst when it was getting shilled on here a week ago.

Definitely, ETH has peaked and its downhill from there. Sell ETH and buy DigiBytes. DigiBytes is the gaming future, Minecraft will be adopting DigiBytes for servers in a few weeks and it will moon.

Cs and lol, there is a good market potential, if they are smart they should expand till they are a monopoly in the gaming scene.

>Shilling this hard.

I own a good chunk of DGB but please nigger, Minecraft is NOT officially adopting DGB.

why would you swap legit international phenomenal project with a meme ltc cloned coin?

Not officially no. They're putting out a minecraft mod that allows the servers to allocate out DGB for playing in game.
Think about all the kids who want to buy shit but their parents won't loan them their card or are too poor. How many of those do you think will be okay playing minecraft for tenths or hundredths of DGB in hopes of buying their LoL shit.

I mean, you can already trade DGB for Steam and LoL gift cards on their website. What's next?

im not sure if i should trust touhou posters

The problem I have with this is kids installing mods on PC games are prone to installing malware. HOW is mitigation going to happen. HOW are they going to avoid the inevitable negative publicity of "MY DIGIBYTES ARE GONE, I MADE SO MUCH MONEY PLAYING MINECRAFT AND NOW IT'S GONE!". The answer "tough shit" won't bode well with these kids, and their parents. This is a really bad idea. No parents are going to be buying DGB for their kids if they see the money could just disappear. This is a high risk route.. Unless of course they come up with a solid theft mitigation strategy. Regardless, I see DGB going up.

>only 10x in 5 years
Both bitcoin and eth went up like 10000% in 1 year.

Anyone who wants to step up the crypto game, add me on skype: CryptoAnna

not true.

the ripple network is a different animal than eth... they are tangential markets at best.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS MEAN!

w-will you show us your crypto lady parts over skype?

Obvious fucking scam

>>twitter with one post

pretty fucking simple. you do illegal shit you get burned. You can bet big media marketing will be behind this push to stop pirating and mods. That's when DGB blows a hole through the moon and heads for pluto.

i see it as each server having its own individual wallet funded by the owner.

the owner can profit off player gambling losses and players can profit by getting lucky and winning

the gambling would be server-side so i dont think there is much risk of it being manipulated

sent ;]

Minecraft and Steam are integrating DGB next month. Read their blog and BUY NOW ASAP

>twitter handle: Anna Bogdanova

It is the Bogdanoffs again, don't trust!!

Only if you want to get rich user, only if you want to get rich. This is the only coin I've seen on here that I wanted a moon ride on. If you think it's mooned already, just wait.

People who didn't buy it are going to be awfully sore.

Side note, anyone know a good wallet for DGB where I won't get fucked?

i use the core wallet

holding 1mil+ just fine

I use the android wallet, it's a hardware wallet that has to sync and everything.

Its the official wallet, you'll be fine using that.

use it too, but, took a day after 700 confirmations for payment to appaer on the wallet

wew

Probably due to all the people using it lately? I got my DGB transfered in within 10 minutes doing it last week.

Took me about an hour first time and that was also with waiting for it to sync.

Thought on this coin? coinmarketcap.com/currencies/myriad/

THE FACTS:
- Myriad is the first coin with 5 simultaneous PoWs, which is the essence of DGB's greatness
- DGB forked to copy Myriad's multi-algo, then lied and claimed they did it first
- Myriad has no premine or instamine
- Up to 20% of DGB in current circulation were probably unfairly mined by devs and insiders due to repeated hardforks to change the block rewards

Fuck off Myriad shill.

Once again, show us the PROOF

Best exchange so I can have as few wallets as possible?

Only exchange i trust is kraken, and DGB is not on yet.

I think bittrex is safer than poloniex, but not a safe haven by no means. I dont it would be wrong to store all your DGB into the core wallet

>steam
source?

How the hell do I acquire DGB coins, complete newfag here to this stuff

Get that weak shit outta here
youtube.com/watch?v=V2WljxChU8U
ETH supremacy

Get Credit Card verified on Coinbase

Buy BTC

Send BTC to Poloniex or Bittrex

Buy DGB with BTC

Send DGB to Digibyte wallet

You dont want to share something with an autistic neet suffering from shizoid personality disorder with 12$ in cryptos, do you?

I bought 8100 dgb today so lets see where this shit goes

This chart really does look good.

It'll probably work just like the Steam Market, afaik they let anyone buy/sell on there. My first time "investing" was actually on there.

>just 8k
I bought 150k and i am ready for the moonmission