hsreplay.net (Buy premium for us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

Last

Attached: 1519504116139.jpg (720x736, 32K)

Wew, I finally did it lads. Remind me never again to play a really shitty meme deck at rank 5

Attached: asghk.png (380x220, 19K)

Attached: 1413817382288.jpg (1600x900, 130K)

>tfw grinding through 25-15 as agro hunter
the amount of noobs with basic cards im stomping is depressing

>rage craft dude paladin
>suddenly favorable match-ups and good draws
thanks mr brode

Attached: DIPOLvgXkAABo28.jpg (1000x800, 53K)

it's almost like that's a powerful deck with an amazing matchup spread

no is brode

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

what deck did you finally beat? or did someone just autoconcede?

So when is Ben the man going to announce when he is giving us his big meaty expansion

hmm i can tell by the image macros in this thread that its full of intelligent gamers hmm

Of course. Veeky Forums is a forum only to be used by highly intelligent gamer such as myself.

Attached: noodles.png (483x483, 164K)

>Expansion to be announced.
>General is dead.

Attached: 1517888786330.jpg (640x800, 103K)

People have died while waiting for the expansion announcement, don't be insensitive

I don't claim that I have the highest caliber of friends on my list

Attached: kdmif.png (235x140, 20K)

Artifact comes out in a year and it already killed shitstone OMEGALUL

I want Luna to shit in my mouth.
I want to eat Luna's shit.
I want to gasp for air as my throat is filled with Luna's shit. I want to suck diarrhea out of Luna's magnificent asshole and clean it with my tongue. I want Luna to put me in a toilet bowl and make me service all her friends. I spend all my life thinking about Luna's shit. I literally cannot stop thinking about Luna's shit. Every time I have a meal, I wish it was Luna's shit. I eat my own shit, but it only makes me vomit and see myself for the pathetic, disgusting waste of life that I am. I want to drown in Luna's shit.

Attached: 1430078137272.png (800x800, 228K)

call to arms is retarded

Attached: time for MEMES.jpg (1900x1012, 343K)

who

With the way it looks it doesn't stand a chance against HS. Looks > gameplay when going for the mass market.

animations look great and super smooth and it's also some early alpha whatever

Yet art style looks like shit. It's not the 80s where Tron is popular.

Wow Taunt warrior is surprisingly good at bashing in the faces of pally.
5-0 vs pally
Shit vs everything else

Control and combo paladin has crazy draw options thinning your deck and pulling loot holders.
Also granted pyromancer at late game.

>tfw you have to check now and then if Savannah Highmane is still in your deck because you haven't seen it in 10+ duels

Attached: 1425245905233.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Unless you're like me where the first CtA pulls both pyromancers and now I have two dead equalities in my hand.

>low ranks have a lot of basic cards
Lmao, love perpetuating this retarded lie

why don't any stealth minions see play even though stealth is the strongest card mechanic?

They over compensate from stealth being strong. Making the minion shit when it comes to stats.

5/5 tiger is solid stats for its cost

5 mana should at least be 10/10

I hate that this isn't a joke

Attached: 1519744116958.png (279x392, 210K)

It's funny how that 4 mana 5/6 abom has a huge downside for +1/+1 stats, but at the same time they print spiteful

turns off for me right now are the fact it's played on three boards, adding more boards as a way to add complexity to a game is very artificial.
also people really need to watch that gaben video where he explains what's behind the game, Artifact is not going to be F2P. you're going to need to buy packs AND trade cards to keep up with the economy.
any free economy in these kind of games is hell to keep up with, look at MTG or fresh PoE leagues to see the kind of scummy shit people pull off.

I'm positive they thought people would just run it as a meme on whatever deck and sometimes it'd highroll and sometimes it'd pull out a doomsayer or some shit for those epik youtube highlight videos.
That's how retarded they are.

>5 mana 1/1 Murloc Battlecry: Your hero power becomes summon a primal fin totem (Shaman card)
Is this balanced?

it's okay i'm just gonna dump 60 burgers on the game and 60 more on packs for every update

FEKRET EIJINT
KOMIN FROO

>5 mana
>1/1
No.

Well the best spiteful deck is priest and the main reason it works as midrange is duskbreaker to curbstomp agro. Still spiteful is dumb, it should at the very least destroy the spell.

That sounds terrible in every aspect.
Could give them a dinomancy-type spell which makes totems into murlocs.

would probably be played if it didn’t cost 5 mana. 2 mana (overload 1) seems like a more reasonable cost

>arena run expired
>another bunch of free rewards and a free ticket obtained
gg brode

Does Psychic Scream trigger deathrattles?

nope

tfw greedy sprite has boobs

Attached: 450px-Greedy_Sprite_full.jpg (450x600, 49K)

I'm finally released from this shitty game. Goodbye losers.

NO COME BACK HERE
PREORDER ISN'T UP YET

Took me about three months to be able to get to rank 5. I only bought the starter pack and later the mammoth bundle with old bnet balance I had. I have gotten lucky unpacking golden Legos and I have done stuff like grinding gamekit bullshit to get extra classic packs.

Pretty much start an account and start completing the solo adventures and hidden quests that give rewards until you can build a cheap face hunter deck, should be able to get that to 15 every season. From there i just chased legendary timers over the xpansions until this month where I've been saving for the upcoming one (if it ever gets fucking announced).

No no no, you can't get away from me, hearthcuck

Attached: 1488887305897.jpg (265x198, 13K)

Found a solution for the schizo who loves druid and keeps getting mad about '''''identity''''' of druid.
There are mods for hs to have nakes pics on your cards. Mod it yourself and change ultimate infestation, jade and whatever else is bothering you to whatever it is that you want instead of zombies and jade

what happens if you put your dick in it?

Splinters.

A visionary

hello this is my wife Bomb squad im wondering if the next expac will be good for her

Attached: 1506579271163.jpg (749x1000, 534K)

BOMB OR COCK

See you in wild

Attached: .png (1599x900, 1.21M)

>no more boom o'clock evolves
I will miss her

I will miss her. Lewd panda

Ops

Why does this general even exist?

You realize Artifact is coming right?

Attached: download (5).jpg (225x225, 4K)

80g for the first one to add me FirstDead#2124
if you get declined, you're too late

NA?

EU of course

is that the dota game?
sorry i dont play dicerollers

>let's all shill all day for a game no one has played yet based on a franchise no one cares about

The thirty seconds of gameplay I saw made it look horrendously overcomplicated and cutesy.

To piss off soyboys like you.

Why is no one ever complaining about sunkeeper Tarim?
He is insanely busted and I feel like 90% of my lost games against paladin happened because of him

Please don't summon him.

just play around it

It's fairly easy to play around, most paladins are running it. You just need to know the right time to fill your board with big guys and when not to.

>not f2p
>an actual trading cards game
>made by Valve
Yeah, no. If you just took a single look a their community store, you would see that the game will be cancer worse than Battlefront 2. If it was f2p and the bought and traded things were cosmetics, I would be behind it, but from what we have hear from the great Jew, it will be awful with $500 legendary cards.

I don't even have him and am rank 4 with my murloc pally.

>her gold animation shows her shaking legs constantly
Cute

>Artifact baiters trying to shill a p2w game.

Attached: 1519882057818.jpg (450x657, 70K)

>in a thread about another p2w game
why not?

hearthstone is p2w?

Attached: 1517891706739.jpg (323x324, 14K)

Hearthstone is pay to have fun. You can win without paying if you don't suck.

Someone is /hsg/ said, a long time ago, something along the lines of
>Priest is the worst class in the game. And if Blizzard knows what's best for Hearthstone, they will stay that way.

If that person is still out there, I am so, so sorry for ever doubting you.

is this the famed redditcord squad I've heard so much about?

>everyone who disagrees with me is reddit
There are boards for people like you, user. No need to stay here.

hearthstone is not a game of skill expression

when you get to the higher ranks theres only like 5~decks you see every single time and its easy to predict the best play you can make.
There isnt a lot of decision making involved, it mainly comes down to what you draw and who goes first at that point

Yet some people reliably get to rank 5 or higher and other reliably can't get over rank 15. There is a clear difference between good and bad player. While RNG can fuck shit up, the better player will win far more on average.

Attached: 1514441380456.jpg (635x542, 15K)

or some people don't care enough to play 6+ hours a day

>needing +6 hours a day to climb to rank 5
>claims there is no skill involved

Attached: 1476485993650.png (155x165, 18K)

Is this card a good card?

Attached: e6c3dc64.png (400x569, 356K)

Change nothing

>Mindless time waste == skill

A bit understatted for the mediocre effect.
Pretty good in Mill decks or if running Gnomeferatu.

Who are you quoting?

youre actually retarded if you think this game has skill expression.

the only reason people dont go for higher ranks is because its a tedious grind. That and the cost involved. If you dont have to best meta cards you either need to spend money or play your A tier deck and get stuck at somewhere lower.

Sure user. You're also a genius but you're just too lazy and that's why you're a failure living in your mom's basement. You can totally do it you just don't want to do it.

but ive done it

>2018
>don't have legendary card back

It would require changing a lot of code, currently draws are randomly picked from the remaining cards in the deck, there is no ordering.

>play last night at 3 am
>no priests and rank up 3 times
>play during the day
>only fight rez priest, spiteful priest, dragon priest and steal priest and lose a rank

Do what?

Not really, just make the "draw" happen earlier, and display it as the top card.

grind legend every month