/neog/ - SNK and NeoGeo General

Less KoF Edition

SNK's new online shop is open:
snk-onlineshop.com/

KoF Destiny animated series out now on Steam and SNK's youtube:
store.steampowered.com/app/642890/THE_KING_OF_FIGHTERS_DESTINY/

Latest episode:
youtube.com/watch?v=py6E47fK4RM

SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy coming to Switch and PS4!
nintendo.com/games/detail/snk-heroines-tag-team-frenzy-switch
youtube.com/watch?v=-sNP7l71miI
youtube.com/watch?v=5iklbqJuY5E

Geese Howard in Tekken 7:
youtube.com/watch?v=mXCZ0mnapMw

Heidern arrives for KOFXIV!
youtu.be/iyTO2w63QE4

The Last Blade 2 is now on Steam!
youtube.com/watch?v=77BDTOORbMk

KOF '97 Global Match coming this April!
youtube.com/watch?v=ku5cG1j1sA8

KOFXIV now out on Steam!
store.steampowered.com/app/571260

Get KoF 98 UMOL in English:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ourpalm.kof98.us

New MSA Extra Ops:
youtube.com/watch?v=Mx6AMOP0TT8

KoF Destiny game trailer
youtu.be/kOTUGI-nrDs

New SNK mobage Kimi wa Hero is out (JP only):
snk-corp.co.jp/official/kimihero/

Latest tournament footage:
youtube.com/watch?v=YGDi1iGo5eE
youtube.com/watch?v=qRfrPylEeDg

DandyJ's beginner guide:
youtu.be/Ye3KVgI1LvU

KOFXIV Punish Guide:
youtu.be/AxWvmrQAd9o

Community resources:
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
Search for the "King of Data XIV" app on your mobile device's store!

Discord group:
discord.gg/HYAQYFh

KOFXIV gallery/OST:
pastebin.com/mYwAPcM0

Play older games online on Fightcade. compatible roms DL:
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw

Links for the Steam Artbook
>PDF drive.google.com/open?id=0B2546QRNPRPxb1VyemE5N25kb00
>jpg mediafire.com/file/758z1r4yzo66w54/KOF_XIV_Steam_artbook.rar

Previous Thread

Attached: tia-breakers-revenge-intro-still.png (304x560, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qXeq9ckjbtU
youtube.com/watch?v=K1ttErMOY9E
imgur.com/a/s5PLz
youtube.com/watch?v=75-gcaA850g
youtube.com/watch?v=IKn1OJZrjDA
youtube.com/watch?v=AYriz_5WGlI
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67639243
youtube.com/watch?v=TtoarLb73tY&index=1&t=0s&list=LLprt19rhbMLsM6uE2hEWxyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dammit I was about to make a new thread

sorry, I couldn't wait any longer.

It's k'. You forgot this anyway:
New MSA Extra Ops:
youtube.com/watch?v=qXeq9ckjbtU

We really need more lewd girls like Iroha and Shermie for SNK Heroines.

Let the boi do the job

Attached: shionxi.jpg (840x1100, 97K)

Just get Angel in the game and we'll be fine.

Angel isn't a lewd girl user.

hmm, okay

Attached: the king of gay bois.jpg (720x704, 153K)

Attached: 1484662733866.jpg (569x950, 405K)

no interest in angel
unless she's sexually bullying sylvie with her tongue and mouth and fingers

Oh, shit! It's a Robert compilation:
youtube.com/watch?v=K1ttErMOY9E

Reposting Chapter 3-1 preview: imgur.com/a/s5PLz

>Although I don't understand. Why is Benimaru in the middle of a forest and Daimon in a train when they were at the Arena in the past chapter. I thought the fight started immediately after the presentation?
After you mentioned it I looked back at the previous chapters and at the end of chapter 2-1 there's a "next day", so, they sorted the first battle at the end of the teams presentations and Iori vs Kyo only was in the next day.

Attached: KOFANB07-18.jpg (1080x1554, 343K)

This would've happened if those characters became popular, apparently the female characters are the most popular SNK characters as of 2017-2018.

I wouldn't be surprised if the girls surged in popularity.

Why? Sylvie shouldn't be bullied!

Still doesn't explain why the hell Benimaru and Daimon are so late unless their encounters with Mature and Vice takes place hours before the match. But still, why aren't they going together for the tournament? The stadium is in Russia so why the hell aren't they in the same hotel at least?

>Now i wonder if the other team fights are going to be something like:
>Leader vs Leader (K', Terry, Geese, Athena, etc)
>2nd vs 2nd (Kensou, Chang, Andy, Robert, etc)
>3rd vs 3rd (Maxima, Joe, Chin, Alice, etc)
>There are some weird cases where the "leader" spot (you know what i mean) is kinda undecided and blury, like Ikari Team or Women Team.
While Athena is "the face" and treated as the leader in the games (aka, the first character), both Athena and Kensou are still Chin's students and respect his decisions. So she was only the real leader in 2003 and XI. Maybe the same situation as Shun'ei or maybe Tung just let his student take the lead to see how it goes but Athena has a great respect for her master.

Maybe you can say Ralf being the higher ranked is the Ikari leader and Mai being a bitch kicking Kasumi and others from her team as the leader of the Women Fighers. I have no idea how the Official Invitation works but I highly doubt Kukri would follow anything Sylvie has to say.

Attached: Athena Chin 98.gif (348x336, 684K)

If I take off that glove, will you die?

Attached: 21o615l.jpg (680x748, 175K)

Tung knows to throw Shun'ei against Kyo, because that's the entire reason for their entry in the tournament.
I expect some banter between Mai and King as to who should go against who.
Chin knows that Athena is the de facto leader of the Psycho Soldiers, and he won't get in the way of her spotlight.
Ralf is sometimes billed as the leader of Team Ikari, but Ralf and Clark both get roughly equal billing - they're both the original Ikari Warriors, after all. Leona only stands out because she's a KOF OC, Heidern's adopted daughter, and the only girl on the team.

I think they were supposed to arrive in time, but Vice and Mature prevented it, so yes, it was probably some hours before the match. Maybe Beni wanted to take a walk with his fangirls some hours before his fight and Daimon decided to leave the hotel early/later than Kyo so they decided to meet up in the arena. Too bad Mature and Vice ambushed them on their way.

All right, you shlubs. Tell me what your favorite Esaka is.

funky

96. and 2k2 UM

Goodbye Esaka. And Tears, yes you said Esaka only but fuck you.

Also she's waifu bait, put her in-front of Ralf and Clark with her tits out in front and people will be on it. I think that's what they did in the manga, haven't re read the chapters since nothing really happens. But with Iori around shit actually got interesting since he's got a "good guy". They already broke the rules from the get go, I hope Destiny season 2 picks up from the get go. The whole KOF tournament arc was boring.

>yes you said Esaka only but fuck you.
i was about to say

It would be extremely hot...

I think I might need to give up on getting cleo to gold, people are fighting way too hard.

Attached: DX_BIy5VQAARaQw.jpg (674x1200, 95K)

You're a cool guy.

Attached: images.jpg (210x240, 8K)

Attached: 1520375502148.jpg (680x960, 184K)

Spent 1k medals so far, just got her to gold.
Getting her to plat is impossible without whaling.
It's been only 2 hours since the reset and there's already people at 200k points. I've been put in insane groups each time.

...for Kula.

Attached: kula_double_peace_by_chrissy_tee-dbb3qmp.png (3840x2160, 3.9M)

Why is Athena so cute?

When you're one of the top idols in the world, "being cute" is an art form.

funky esaka youtube.com/watch?v=75-gcaA850g

is not

Attached: SHINGO KIIIIICK.jpg (1133x1600, 286K)

athena is evil and uncute

Attached: 03 kensou evil athena bao.jpg (1024x712, 273K)

too much kof

Attached: tia.gif (500x331, 2.63M)

I didn't know that people hated Athena here. Must be the mad Kyo x Iorifags.

best girl desu

youtube.com/watch?v=IKn1OJZrjDA

I should finish Athena and Psycho Soldier some day. At least psycho soldier looked quite playable.

Nah, Athena was my first fightan gaem waifu, Chunli and Mai are pump and dump tier for me.

Attached: 04_yosh07.jpg (850x1200, 251K)

i have a picture of athena dying pinned to my fridge which i regularly pray to the gods that she one day will be removed from kof through in-story death, while i shake a fist at her current existence

youtube.com/watch?v=AYriz_5WGlI
Put my wife in a new game!

Attached: 1490906430626.jpg (240x320, 27K)

She is cute but very bored and her annoying fanboys also try desperately to make up reasons why she and Iori are the "perfect couple" For those reasons many people hate her.

I thought people hated her because her screechy voice she uses to yell out the name of all her moves
though you guys only care about pachinko and gacha shit so maybe you wouldn't know that I guess

Fuck you, that's cute.
PSYCHO BALL
PSYCHO SWORDO
PHOENIX ARROW

>unlike you guys I play the geyme

Making huge ass assumptions here to stroke your own ego. We've all played KOF and heard her iconic(within the SNK fandom), Psycho Ball. At least post that kind of shit in /fgg/ or anywhere outside of a SNK dedicated thread.

Attached: 1518340999673.jpg (450x511, 42K)

I don't hate her, but she isn't my fave girl either.
She is cute tho

PSYCHO SHUT THE FUCK UP

Attached: Rip Athena.gif (500x320, 1.93M)

beefy

Attached: DYDILUnVoAE_s_K.jpg (811x1000, 96K)

Attached: king___nsfw_by_kasai-dc5ngck.jpg (616x938, 202K)

>so, there's destrade but she's unpopular, what should we do?
>make her OP, if the waifufags don't buy her then the autists will

So the token male (female) would be wearing a school uniform similar to Kyo's and a surgical mask?

>15 bucks for the nude version

Fucking Patreon

is she that good?
somebody will upload it someday

hate

Attached: tumblr_p5gjndd6Ge1u4vpfxo2_540.jpg (532x810, 81K)

Cheap, good HP for the cost, strong special with piercing ability, a decent range and short cooldown.
There's also the fact that she's considered a melee unit meaning she will always try to be close to the enemies to maximise the range of her special.
She can't be knocked back or stunned during her special and it will continue even if she's killed during it.
So yeah, she's currently one of the best early game unit.

That big woman cosplaying as King I see.

I want to be smothered by those thighs.

jesus, muh dick
but King isn't that thick tho

Attached: 1520158609542.jpg (1000x1250, 374K)

Cute!

Attached: DL5bOOhVQAAy0-h.jpg (240x240, 17K)

>first place in my group is at 600k points
And it keep rising since people are trying to catch up^.

Where are her beach shoulder pads?

i seem to have lucked out myself, highest is 100k and i'm still rank 28 without doing anything but the initial clears.
i'll wait and see if i should go all in before it resets.

Shit, good luck user.
I managed to get Cleo to gold so there's that at least.
Just keep in mind a lot of people wait for as long as possible before going all out.

Yeah i'm going to wait until the last 10 minutes before reset to see how bad it looks.
I know how crazy it can spike

Attached: the_raccoon_problem_is_getting_out_of_hand_by_themilkguy-dc5numt.jpg (753x1062, 197K)

i can't even begin to understand the inspiration behind this picture

Don't bully Chizuru!

Attached: 27755159_p3.jpg (850x601, 66K)

Chizuru use Steel Wing!

Attached: geese_howard_fighstick_cover_by_lobran-dc5oi8t.jpg (1024x620, 165K)

That's a shitty drawing of Geese. Thanks for sharing.

i like how his head is big for his body
it makes me think of jon basedow

Reminder that Billy is the best onii-chan

Attached: DYAPAMKVQAA6OmF.jpg (1920x1920, 307K)

Ryo too!

>Chin knows that Athena is the de facto leader of the Psycho Soldiers, and he won't get in the way of her spotlight.
He is still the one who gets the invitations and tells if his students should or not go for the tournament except that time in 2003 where she somehow also managed to get one too and was fooled to team up with Malin and also respectfully follows his training and for some reason she can keep her training with Kensou, Bao, Baitang and Momoko in some recluded mountains away from civilization but still keeps her idol carreer with tours around Japan and China. has a high school degree together with Yuki and is friends with Hinako too.

Athena is cute. Too bad for Kensou she's an idol so she can't get into a relationship even if she did want one. Kensou already gets as many death threats just by being her teammate.

>Taking your meter and activating it for some benefit has been present since 94.
The tag games (2003/XI), 2001 and XII doesn't feature any kind of "super mode state" like Max/Counter/Armor.

I for one want that KOFXV just keep the basic stuff (jumps, CD, some kind of universal evasion) and try something new.

Try this tutorial. You can ask here of if you care there's a discord group with plenty of people glad to help.

Attached: samurai shodown v special tutorial.png (984x562, 725K)

Attached: 67639243_p61.png (600x800, 506K)

Attached: 67639243_p58.png (600x800, 298K)

Attached: 67639243_p60.png (600x800, 379K)

Attached: 67639243_p55.png (600x800, 357K)

Attached: 67639243_p64.png (600x800, 286K)

Where's all this Kyoko coming from?

source is gay pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67639243 but the last pics are IorixKyoko.

Attached: 67639243_p62.png (800x600, 198K)

They are usually the only ones that draw her.
They really want kyo×iori no matter what

youtube.com/watch?v=TtoarLb73tY&index=1&t=0s&list=LLprt19rhbMLsM6uE2hEWxyQ

I just watched a video on dead franchises and I like to think the MS franchise should deserve a mention since well it's on life support via mobage shit. Does anyone here think it's dead?

I kind of want fuck Kyoko

b-bump

ENTER

Attached: DXv0CYYV4AI_9t2.jpg (1200x849, 270K)

Attached: 1515584961235.jpg (899x1200, 167K)

We need her in SNK Heroines!

Attached: __bonne_jenet_fatal_fury_mark_of_the_wolves_the_king_of_fighters_and_the_king_of_fighters_xi_drawn_b (700x700, 372K)

Yes Iori yes you do.

Attached: 548569659.jpg (1112x806, 301K)

Galford is a better hero of justice. He's actually proactive on his path of justice and is relevant in his series, while Kim and May Lee are idiots albeit Kim has amazing BGM for some reason. Athena's cool, they just need to make Ron come back again.

Attached: SS2AsuraZan2_2.png (1045x686, 331K)

bump

What holds KOF(anime/manga) back from being entertaining within the tournament is that everyone is a good guy. Southtown Team has 2/3 evil dudes but they will follow the rules and not do anything to shake things up and thus entertaining the viewer. Yagami Team are the only ones who don't give a fuck, thus giving us cool shit like Vice vs Daimon on the fucking train.

It's a shame the Yagami Team will be the first to go; anyone who's read any sort of manga can see that Vice and Mature are going to get punked, one chapter is dedicated to them pushing Benimaru and Daimon back but the following is them getting their pussies opened up. I don't see any other team shaking things up like the Yagami Team did in a span of 2 parts since they announced Japan vs Yagami Round 1. Hopefully they can maintain this hype in future events after we get through Japan Team vs Yagami Team.

Also is this manga part of the canon? Maybe someone should ask one of the devs that tweet the manga when it drops if ANB is part of the canon. It would suck if its yet another spin-off adaption.

Galford is surely tall or Nak is surely short.

Galford is 5'10, Nakoruru is 5'1