/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #226

Mustasche edition.

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 was released on June 23rd.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process.
The first bare minimum UI patch for Part 2 is out.
Patch 2.20 was finally released.

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download:
2.11: mega.nz/#!TkMkkSib!7rVvTvNpuLZF_WrbbB2Tf_yGP6BniWkw7N_AzDqhJe0
2.20 (partially in english, you can get the patch from Dargoth's bitbucket): mega.nz/#!6EM2iYpT!H0CgtI8NbF5UaXqskv_71gQ8o-la6uZBV8QNVrnPKY0
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 Guide - pastebin.com/BBsSKA8a (embed)
MGQ Japanese wiki: seesaawiki.jp/mong/

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u (embed)
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib (embed)
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ (embed)
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
Recommended games: mega.nz/#F!pIplwJjb!Mh1pg3KiddYb9X3GEByjuQ

Previous Thread:

Attached: 1397359854438.png (148x163, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
lolitahartlessstuff.tumblr.com/
kiwifarms.net/threads/lolitahartless-fujoshit-fujo-scoutember-cirnobog.30441/
exhentai.org/g/1123926/e125202ccd/
pastebin.com/gP6EEJb5
pastebin.com/pfCLDNZW
pastebin.com/Hx1uwmjL
pastebin.com/AfwPPH6Y
pastebin.com/09SsHBrB
pastebin.com/VcX5kYNm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Breakfast.jpg (768x576, 426K)

>have a foot fetish
>like monster girls
>tfw at least half of the monster girls dont even have feet

pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN

Attached: Lunch.jpg (881x669, 336K)

>or it ends up like this

Attached: 1520729654574.jpg (907x1024, 201K)

monster girl gamu demo 2 soon! yes!! very soon!!

Attached: monster girl gamu.png (779x587, 618K)

Fuck off.

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

Attached: dinner.jpg (880x660, 427K)

The great debate

Attached: nicest person you will ever meet and twisted fucking psychopath.png (640x359, 386K)

There are people who actually believe this is going to be futa.

Attached: 1516119331534.jpg (421x500, 45K)

Attached: Rachnera Arouse.png (572x532, 54K)

I love you, Voreanon.

Attached: 1361594768530.png (250x209, 91K)

Both is the only valid answer.

1. It's Xelvy. Even if not done in MGQ, his pixiv will do futa of a lot of his girls.
2. She's got a lot of Male symbols hanging around.
3. That crevice in her lower half is a perfect hiding spot for a giant futa appendage to sneak out of.

Here's Riot, Lamiaroid, Luka, and some heart pupils for you.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57315451

>That crevice in her lower half is a perfect hiding spot for a giant futa appendage to sneak out of
you mean two futa appendages since she's a lamia

I think we all know the true winner in this debate.

Attached: Tamamo.png (600x600, 526K)

Do we have any idea when's the last update?
Also, can't they just translate ahead of time and put it in the game later?

Reposting because I'm a moron and didn't see thread was almost ded

Why does adult tamamo look so much worse than her h scene version

no be jealous! monster girl gamu demo 2 soon! promise!

Attached: 1520188581743.png (500x398, 133K)

I like the way you think.

Alright, I usually just tune you out, and I don't mind your efforts to share your little game.
BUT there is 1 burning question I've had this entire time.
>Who is the target audience for your godawful ultra cartoony Undertale art? Has anyone EVER complimented this art style?
Sorry, that's mean, don't want to be mean, but that style is just so painful to look at.

Isn't Fujo even opposed to people shilling this game? Last I heard Fujo got fucking pissed at whoever was shilling it on /v/ to the point that people got tired of it. Whatever one may think of Gamu, it's pretty clear Fujo doesn't want it to get shilled.

ask fujo! yes!
lolitahartlessstuff.tumblr.com/

My dick?

What makes you think it's not just her this time? She has lied on several occasions that it doesn't surprise me to hear that she was shilling her game

You'd think she'd stop at some point if that was the case. And I KNOW her grammar is better than whatever this idiot keeps spewing out when they appear. I mean, if you want to shill your own game, you want to at least make a good impression, don't you agree? There is no benefit to shilling a game if you make the product you're trying to sell look bad in the process. That's why I'm convinced this is a troll aiming to make Fujo look bad while baiting anons into replying rather than Fujo herself genuinely trying to advertise the game.

I dunno, I could be wrong, I just don't see how the fuck Fujo would benefit from this retarded bullshit being poster every thread.

>I just don't see how the fuck Fujo would benefit from this retarded bullshit being poster every thread.
She has delayed the game several times with "SOON (TM)" . If she can be that stupid to delay her demo for a year plus then this does not surprise me. She is not smart after reading this
kiwifarms.net/threads/lolitahartless-fujoshit-fujo-scoutember-cirnobog.30441/

Fair point, but why the shitty grammar though?

Anybody can act like a complete retard and say it wasn't them. This might be fujo or this might be a rabid fan but because of fujo's track record i am beginning to thing this is just her

You're forgetting that Albert lurks these threads, who is known to have shit enough taste to shill worse games than Gamu. I mean, it could be Fujo, could be Albert, I don't care. I just want the cancerous faggot who's doing it to fuck off, and I know discussing it is not gonna solve it either, so I may as well shut up about it and leave it at that.

Would you be ok with a breeding and then child mechanic like in fable?

No, actual breeding and then having kids is a huge turn off for me.

Fag

How rude. I just hate kids is all.

Double Fag

Hell yeah

Kids add nothing to the story besides being annoying little brats. Aside from Neris.

I need my daily snek

Attached: 1517663749045.jpg (355x282, 74K)

Has Shiki drawn tail vore?

This is from
exhentai.org/g/1123926/e125202ccd/

and it's not futa

fluffy tail>dry fishing plastic tail

Threadly reminder to filter the shill and ignore his posts, replying to him/her and discussing about the game in question will only encourage more shitposting.

boobs

Attached: DYClLfGVAAALTuy.jpg large.jpg (753x1072, 143K)

How do you capture the new sluts in FOBS 1.14?
The google docs only has info up to 1.13b.

Triple Fag

There's no debate here, one has actual fluffy tails, the other is made of plastic.

Try looking for a guide in ulmf, pretty sure someone maintains an up-to-date guide on how to capture them.

>Hating on based Nero
I hope you die an agonizing death.

>Hating on based Nero
While i admit the fact he doesn't like kids makes him more gay than the Navy, Nero is still a foxfag...

Nero didn't choose the fox life, the fox life chose him

Nope.

These are some back-breaking beach balls...

Attached: DVUketcV4AAL310.jpg (1200x926, 125K)

Quetzalcoatl: pastebin.com/gP6EEJb5
Lilith: pastebin.com/pfCLDNZW
Gnosis: pastebin.com/Hx1uwmjL
Mephisto: pastebin.com/AfwPPH6Y
Aži Dahāka: pastebin.com/09SsHBrB
Eden: pastebin.com/VcX5kYNm

From the thumbnail I thought they were Beelzebubs desu.

>Hey you... Don't you ever have those days where you want the world to burn?

Does anyone know if Lilith's h-scene is translated? I know the translation isn't there story-wise, but I know they don't translate h-scenes in order

What a beautiful and majestic divine being!

>Mentioning Le Jules Verne while discussing Shiki
Well, what a coincidence...

Attached: hon hon hon voulez vous coucher avec nous ce soir petit poisson.jpg (1224x810, 321K)

Attached: DVUkfNoUMAAA_mm.jpg (916x660, 59K)

Attached: medusa.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Truly a smile worth protecting.

>Not this smile

I want to reassure Vinum that she's the cutest murderer, eating pizza together while Succubus Prime watches jealously while draining an entire county with her aura.

Attached: 1515482056367.png (640x480, 177K)

But not a smile that needs protection... Or one that wants to protect you, for that matter.

But user, if Vinum eats pizza (not a pizzaman), she'll turn into a fat greasy mortal cow.

Meh, I still want to kiss her and stare lovingly into her eyes.

Praise Shiki

Only if she keeps eating pizza and pizza alone! I'm sure Succ Prime would be OK with throwing a few pizza delivery boys her way to keep her nice and beautiful.

Otherwise... what? There'd be a Succubus civil war, I bet. If Succ prime ends up succing everyone on the planet to death, then what will the remaining Succubi do? Succ each other? Forced to eat regular food, eventually turning mortal so Succ prime can eat them too?

What happens when Succ prime succs everyone, and is left alone on the planet? Or would she keep a small group of humans alive and just succ them to near death, reviving them if needed?

This is prime novel material right here. I have no tail, and I must succ

Attached: vinum headpats.jpg (1533x2058, 1.69M)

Succ Prime is the most efficient succ!
Localized time reversal that lets her endlessly feed on just 1 mortal for however long she needs!

If she and/or the victim are AWARE of the passage of time and that this is on repeat, it isn't a full temporal reset, so she's expending some energy to keep taking more energy, presumably. Like when you cheese a video game with some loop where you say expend 1 potion to do a process that yields 2 potions, and then keep repeating it.

EFFICIENCY!
And the best part is, if she likes you... she can succ you for a few days/months/years and then do 1 final reset letting you go.
It's a win-win!

Well, she apparently likes the MC enough to keep him as her personal fish forever?

Out of curiosity, what is the appeal of Nero and Neris? I'd understand if they were just thrown in for comedic purposes, but when they constantly disrupt the story I can't help but groan in annoyance.

Attached: 1520648073991.png (640x480, 163K)

So we can all agree Shikibus Prime is the most beautiful and best succ, right?
She's flawless.

Agreed!

>most beautiful
I'll agree there.
>best succ
NACCUBUS.

At this point, we should rename this place to Shiki General. We don't even discuss about monster girls anyway.

We /shiki general/ now.

no.
I hate Shiki.

You're saying that like it's a bad thing.

Attached: Shikibus jumpscare nude.jpg (640x480, 39K)

This is what happens when you let a gluttonous idiot personally select genes. She makes annoying offspring.

If only Promestein genetically engineered an Abortionroid, cross-breeding a coat hanger, staircase with a banana peel at the top, a bottle of incredibly-strong alcohol, thalidomide and loss.jpg to create the ultimate babymasher.

Alternatively, just hire Queen Elf to make Luka sterile for an in-universe option

Counterpoint: /vinum general/
>Reading
>Writing
>Drinking tea
>Eating pizza
>Eating pizza boys

Attached: sips fedora.jpg (640x480, 145K)

>not kemono
>no meaty paws
>not monster girl
>btw don't post spider girls either
>btw no centaur girls, that makes you an animal fucking degenerate
>in fact only post /kitsune/ general, preferably with spats
Whatever man, yall aren't exactly doing variety.

Attached: Rachnera 03.jpg (960x540, 163K)

Oh fuck! Shiki drew Senrans? If he drew succubus Senrans dry fishing people I don't think my dick or body could survive!

Attached: 26831796_p0.jpg (641x896, 247K)

Attached: Cerea 03.jpg (960x540, 137K)

Oddly this kinda makes me wish he drew the sailor scouts, or at least Venus.
Dry-fishing people, because.

>constantly disrupt
They show up a few times to help out and give information no differently from White Rabbit. You're just overly sensitive.

Well, Nero does.
Neris is kind of a hotheaded klutz... with an electra complex.

Ignoring the fact that you want to post furshit and get away with it
>>no meaty paws
Purely jokes, nobody cares that much. It's not like you see people hating on Nekomata or whatever.
>>not monster girl
>woah why does this general about monster girls want monster girls posted
>>btw don't post spider girls either
Spiders outside of MGQ won't get much flak, only reason people here are like that is because spiders as a race in MGQ are a shit and that's most of what gets talked about.
>>btw no centaur girls, that makes you an animal fucking degenerate
Can't say I've really seen that happen too much, you sure you aren't confusing this for the slablands general?
>>in fact only post /kitsune/ general, preferably with spats
Wait a minute
>filenamefag
And I've been baited again.

He's right though, kitsunefags are probably one of the most obnoxious shitters around

Keep to whatever alternate reality you're in, interloper. There's more meme hate for kitsune here than there are people who post them regularly in the first place, and neither of those are actually very large groups.

Kitsuneposters are normal people with good taste. They post high-quality art and unlike our resident vorefags, have all their marbles.

Attached: 1483153339019.jpg (517x385, 65K)

If you can change 1 monster girl's personality to that of another monster girl, who will it be and which personality would she have?

Attached: collar.png (577x1377, 628K)

I don't dislike kitsunes

>There's more meme hate for kitsune here
Mostly Spatsune, stop exaggerating

So... Vanilla with Morrigan's personality?

Alma Elma with Granberia's personality. I would like to see an Alma with more focus on her martial arts and kicking your ass.

Attached: Alma martial arts.jpg (500x600, 85K)

To confirm, the current bitbucket hasn't been updated for 2.21 yet, right?

literally any succubus with a less retarded monster girl who doesn't dry fish you for no reason

Haha oh wow. I just wanted to pick a high-class restaurant, I didn't even realize that picture was also Le Jules Verne.

On the topic of France, I could also go for some French maid outfits.

Attached: a963b3aeee546b7c3580fcb4f79aeed3.jpg (1600x2189, 189K)

Attached: Rachnera Maid.png (1280x1158, 1.06M)

Speaking of, new chapter just got dumped on /a/
The last 15 or so chapters have all been pretty shitty to be honest.

I love ilias!

Attached: i-love-ilias-132230621158.png (400x340, 6K)

She loves you too user. So long as you're useful to her

Attached: goddess_lolias_by_thundragon15-d8up524.png (500x500, 161K)

Yes let’s talk about the monster ancestors instead

Attached: 91A11FE2-5425-4281-956B-3FADFA017211.png (640x480, 485K)

Vored by Illias?