>Guild
Post Username, Request Invite

Last thread:

Attached: XtsGtrW.jpg (1366x768, 381K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4pBo-GL9SRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No reds league.

Attached: 32411231224124.jpg (402x69, 12K)

>Making a Summoner
>Get to Kitava 1 expecting it to be a slog
>Do each phase in seconds where it takes me minutes on a Sunder build
Holy fuck.

imagine playing this league

now that were a week in, leagues officially dead and expired

now everyone email ggg and tell them you dont want bestiary as a permanent part of the game

Alright so I have a godly chest but I'm 800 fuses into it and with every fuse I'm wishing I had saved for Vorici bench. What's my play here dudes. Just keep buying fuses? Stop buying fuses and just using the ones I find? Save all for Vorici? Kill myself?

Attached: lol.png (407x446, 230K)

their email is a throwaway account, if you think they really read them you're naive

i mean sunder is absolute trash if you dont have aspd so

love the general pic

Attached: cc3.gif (205x260, 147K)

anyone quitting and want to give me their 6l tidebreaker thanks

if you really think theres no way to contact them youre the one whose naive

in your case might i suggest reddit for letting ggg know what you think

>tells user that email is useless
>user but you can contact them!! reddit!!
you're not good with reading comprehension, are you?

Post those red map collections lads.

Attached: weeeeeew.png (183x461, 137K)

seems like thats actually you because im saying i know how to email actual human beings on the core team at ggg but since you dont please check out reddit and post there because they also look at that

now that youve been btfo please dont reply to me no rere

UH, ALL THE JUGGERNAUTS OR NIGGERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, GET OFF THIS GENERAL BECAUSE IT'S FOR WHITE PEOPLE ONLY, UNDERSTAND? CAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL MAKE KARUI SLAVES AGAIN!!!

Scions Big Dick.

>reddit

Don't see what the problem is. Gonna start running and upgrading those yellows on a new character as well which will probably net me a bunch of more reds in the end.

Attached: easy maps.png (638x642, 947K)

yes go back there immediately your people need you

Attached: Selling this shit.png (60x57, 7K)

Nonetheless,
>Everyone shitting the bed over how Sunder is overpowered (not because it's too strong, but because most Melee skills are weaker), A5 Kitava takes a couple, like 5-10 minutes on such builds
>I just did it in 2-3

>so buttblasted he can't stop replying
free laughs

a10 kitava is much of the same except his attacks will all one shot you if you get hit

So lets say I intend to make a dual wield flicker character on a class that doesn't have an innate frenzy generation method. Will Blood Rage give me enough charges for map clear? I'd use a BF gem swap for bosses.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>so blown the fuck out he cant stop replying but has nothing at all to say because hes been so thoroughly destroyed that his mind is completely blank at the full mercy of the gigantic dick that devastated his hole
now turn around and put it in your mouth baby

just use molten strike?? its about that fast or faster

>for map clear
Probably.

it will kind of work but you probably won't be able to keep it up 100% of the time
add ice bite and convert all your damage to cold and you should do much better

youtube.com/watch?v=4pBo-GL9SRg

Attached: 1507941166534.png (1920x1080, 3.82M)

28th for new league when?

keep going at it, 800 is way too much to stop now. Just buy them from vorici daily and with the ones you find you should be able to do 30-50 tries for the 6L every day. If you are impatient you can also buy more fusings from players. Eventually you will get it

>One shot
>A10 kitava
Ask me how I know you enjoy fun and you don't spend all your points on life nodes?

alternatively instead of the ~1500 average it could take you 6000

nice map drops this leage just like abyss

Attached: 20180312152406_1.jpg (249x232, 27K)

I unironically teared up the first time I ran Vault this league.
Brutal what they did to her.

A Hoarder card dropped from the last Treasure pile though, was like a final kiss goodbye ; _ ;

Attached: 1296851961705.jpg (337x329, 19K)

That is evident. The pig GGG cannot handle a true clear meta map. The have taken our map and raped it like a barren Vietnamese woman. Death to GGG. Death on those who have stolen Cutedog's last hope, a thousand plagues upon them. However I look forward to the next MTX.

based

So how is loreweave balanced?

by RNG

Sell my doctor or hope the price goes up?

Can't run with Purities. Best use is literally just for -Max Res maps. Just like Brass Dome for Crit maps.

it just does a little of everything, it's not busted

the worst part about you fucking vaultist retards is that vault used to be a genuinely underrated map. when you reddit browsing flavor of the month build playing stream watching twitch emoting in world chat faggots were doing shaped strands, i was mastering the art of the shaped vault. i was the vaultist before vaultists were a thing, and i was raking in dosh hand over fist while you degenerates were killing zombies on the seaside like you're back in the fucking twilight strand. then you all decided to follow the leddit FOTM and piled into MY vault, into MY meta, and ruined it for EVERYONE. just fucking go back to diablo, im sick of you people. you """people"""

i dont care about vault,

I just want to run Shaped Gorge for the rest of my life.

Outside of supports and RF/Summoner builds, who runs purities?

"Immune to Elemental Damage" THICCJUGG builds.

Is the 6link chest split recipe still disabled? I have all the shit I need for it and considering calling for Etup to hook me up.

Attached: split.png (498x86, 72K)

HH will go up
but money makes money if you have no money right now it is probably best to sell

So 80% is more than enough for you and is a huge boost for your DPS since you can run something actually good.

I would say sell while there aren't that many farming it

Reminds me of when I did poison Blade Vortex Pathfinder at the release of ascendancies, stopped when I killed my character to reflect when I decided Bladefall would be a really good idea to try out.

Immortal ele regen builds.
Those are even banned from being posted, that is how op they are.

everyone here complaining about mapping woes and here I am, 10 days in and have yet to reach maps

being bad and playing hc is suffering

Also I am assuming that you are going to reinvest that currency that you get from selling it into gear and that you're not just letting it rot in your stash

You miss nothing. This league until full zana mods rare corrupted full pack size bad layout red maps, you will literally have more fun clearing story locations over and over.

Guess I'll sell. 6 ex isn't a terrible price.
Hopefully Cat spirit beast set will go down in price if they fix the league.

>mfw Bisco's now nerfed to an effective 10% IIQ at max roll
>mfw you can just buy a 10% IIQ shaped amulet
Poordumbs still paying an arm and a leg for Bisco's is just sad.

imagine unironically playing path of exile in 2018
lol

I'm so bored nothing I do is any good please kill me

i dont have to imagine cause i am and having a blast : )

imagine being happy and having a purpose in life...

Same but I just don't have any time. On act 9 tho

even bad builds can offscreen on CRT ;^)

if i had a purpose then i wouldn't have time for poe and animes

Shit game poetards

Einhar doesn't give me the respect I deserve
I could one-shot him if I wanted

For once almost ripping and doing a double cancer boss was actually worth it.

Attached: 9999999.jpg (1920x1080, 608K)

qotf or yriels for deadeye wanding?

I'm fairly new to crafting and have a question about blocking affixes.

I want to block a prefix on a belt. The main options are ES or Flask Mana Recovery. ES has like 15 tiers, Mana Recov has something like 2? So when I use an exalt are the odds of rolling an affix proportional to the number of tiers it has (hence blocking ES is more important)? Or would there be an equal chance of rolling either of those mods (in which case blocking either would have the same effect).

Attached: 1509247386438.jpg (236x236, 25K)

jealous of my league rewards?

Attached: lel.jpg (508x287, 41K)

We don't know.

What happens to the other gods after act 10? We still have quite a few gods to kill, at least 4 just counting the Karui pantheon. Why don't we make another beast, this time one more resilient against corruption?

>at least 4 just counting the Karui pantheon
What if I told you...
They're made up.

then why do they have their own relics made from shit like their hair, and why do said relics have an effect on kitava

>t12
>chiseled
>alch+vaaled to 44% packsize
>5x t13s
don't know what people complaining about the map returns. probably just the good old 'get gud'.

Maybe they weren't on Wraeclast.

Fuck this game dude. I get MAYBE one chaos every third map (red, alched and corrupted if new) and I'm scraping together resources to sustain my map pool.
Even though I'm playing an offmeta build, it shares items with meta builds so shit is crazy expensive. Its almost impossible to farm up to those items if GGG curses your RNG.
Having to alch yellow tier 9 maps since you're all out of red is abyssmal. And I'm running out of alchs too, fuck me

>why do said relics have an effect on kitava
They don't. Lani literally says they're going back with some Karui to the isles.
>why do they have their own relics made from shit like their hair
Let's take the Shroud of Turin as a real example. The religious swear by it being the image of Jesus' face impressed into the cloth, but beyond faith and the fact that it's quite old, there is no physical proof that it is the face of Jesus Christ. Whether he is divine or not is another topic altogether. Fact is, the relics could have been made by any Karui or even an outsider. There is no proof that any of it is tied to actual gods. Only made in their memory and likeness. However, I can tell you that beings like Hinekora did in-fact exist. Whether they became gods or not is unknown, but Sin mentions the Karui pantheon once or twice.

Why are people selling Olmecs Sanctum carries/slots? Isn't that map super easy or was it buffed?

what am I supposed to use to level rf guardian? Sorching Ray or cwc firestorm?

Scorching Ray CWC Ice Storm.

don't fall for rf guardian.

Use RF and level with ruby flasks, kikezarus, springleafs.

really doesn't matter what you do with rf right now. it's a fucking joke what's happened to that skill.

i used searing bond totem, then scorching ray with cwc firestorm.

Is there a certain GGG-doesnt-want-you-to-know-about super exp place to level up fast?

Or just run maps until you die

Shaper's Seed and Dreadarc is also really good

The first BHC Uber elder kill was RF

pls respond and also why are the two rightmost beast icons white?

Retard

maps

Duping sockets is intended.

You're much better off running lots of low maps fast than pushing hard maps slowly if you want currency. Just bulk alch whatever yellows and smash em out.

It's retarded but it's what works.

>path of exile created by grinding gear games
>do i grind

Attached: 1504047539048.jpg (465x695, 114K)

learn the game in sc first

>level 84
>feel like I'm going to rip in near future

never been so insecure about a build before. I just want to go back to my comfy disfavor slayer cucklone

i'm saying it's way too powerful and easy.

STOP NOW
I was in a similar position to you last league with a Carcass Jack, already 1k fusings in I felt extreme regret and kept on fusing, got it in another 500 but that was extremely lucky looking back on it.
Save yourself the grey hairs and early stroke in your 30ies, just save for vorici bench.

That wouldn't make any sense, considering that pretty much every god that we heard of exists in this world.

>rl example for in-game gods
kys

Attached: 1514438006955.jpg (523x592, 65K)

or maybe the good old 'RNG'

Stop playing Bestiary

Attached: varg.jpg (762x464, 114K)

it's just vaultists complaining