/scp/ - SCP: Secret Laboratory

Lounging edition

Previous: Download: store.steampowered.com/app/700330/SCP_Secret_Laboratory/
Server lists: memesystem.party:30000/scp/
147.135.10.140/

Want to find a game? Use the server list above to check for open games.

NA SERVERS
147.135.10.140 (pop this in your browser to see player counts on these particular servers)
147.135.10.140:7778
147.135.10.140:7779
147.135.10.140:7780
memesystem.party:27070

EU SERVERS
neo.shitpost.info

Attached: couchbros.jpg (1500x740, 474K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-j
scp-wiki.net/scp-2317
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for casper

Get in here fags

>>>>>>>neo.shitpost.info

threads ruined boys back to the fuck up

Anyone know any glitch?

yeah, like 50

Attached: 1520097773348.png (467x399, 299K)

can't search for /scp/, nor is the highlighted part at the top where it's easy to see
Also he forgot to update the server list

>larry capturing people with a red card
sign of a bad player

Is this being autosagged?

>"here's your controller bro" *dick pic* threads regularily hit the bump limit on /v/
>just discussing SCP in any random /v/ thread gets it deleted within 5 minutes
I will never not be salty

Why the fuck are all the servers empty except for the one full one

Nvm it just didn't update to page 1 for ages.

Attached: 1519311204546.jpg (1274x710, 396K)

SERVER COLONIZATION POST
COME TO 147.135.10.140:7778

Attached: 1517990091592.jpg (5000x5000, 1.45M)

>its a 400ms ping euro spawns as peanut episode

>nerd doesnt know how to upgrade his cards so I, a d-boi tell him how it's done and call him an idiot
>nerd shoots me

Worth it.

Attached: 1520080249768.png (8088x2381, 2.67M)

>goatfucker babbling incoherently
>mad when he gets put down

Post the memes you do every time
>WEEEEEE as a zombie airplane
>be salty when you spawn as a furry guard
>D-BOIS, D-BOIS
>call the scientists soy-entists

Attached: chad vs nerd.jpg (2518x1024, 498K)

I always pester the nerds by carefully and loudly explaining the process as they do it. If I can live that long, I’ll continue to follow him explaining how to open doors with the card until escaping. Nerds love learning and shit.

I was thinking that someone should make something with this using larry and a red card holding D boy

Attached: 1484373709726.jpg (637x472, 39K)

I'm not mad. As I sa7d, I think it was worth it. As a scientist you need to know how to upgrade the card and if you don't know and d-boi needs to tell you and call you rightfully idiot, you only show your own buttblastness by shooting the d-boi.

>Get shot by the gunlets randomly firing
>Sperg out

Attached: 1516271487230.jpg (540x540, 155K)

I shot you because you're an annoying goatfucker playing on a north american server.

Ok, but for the future, it's 1:1 and then Fine.

To the nigger who threw a nade in the elevator fuck you

>he's still explaining it
top fucking kek

stay mad nigger, fucking mall cops deserve death

It's you julikas isn't it?

t, insecure gunchad

Attached: 1c451.png (600x570, 401K)

To all nerds who do not know the operation of the 914 room machine when upgrading your cards. Please put your card in as 1:1 to begin before proceeding to fine. Very basic gameplay. Low level concepts but can be hard to understand for newbies I know.

Fireball man sounds retarded af, there's a reason that containment breach used the iconic SCPs, nobody wants to play as b-list shit

>expecting video games on /v/eddit - Console Wars and Random

Come home video games man

>touch CI 4 times as doc
>he lives
??

>iconic scps
>no 682

lag

>find keycard as d boy
>scream WE DON'T NEED THEM ANYMORE D D D D D D D D

Guess why

When upgrading your card, start with the base scientist card, please use 1:1 first. Afterwards, with one cycle of fine, you can have a red card with Checkpoint Access, Gate A Access, and Gate B Access, enabling escape.

Just post SCP in any thread you don't like and bam.

>iconic skips

You mean epic le abel and cain but one of them is mad and evul xDDDD and tge twist is that the evil one is able :))) also they are invincible and the only reason they're still around is because the guys who wrote them are part of the omega circlejerk that is running that website into the ground

Those iconic skips?

>tfw this guy is rated higher than 682 on the scp wi

Attached: test_b2.png (929x617, 69K)

No they would be as bad as fireman sam

That's because that scp is meta as fuck and reddit loves meta things

Post your favorite OC I want to collect them

Attached: 1520748084244.png (1000x1000, 716K)

I think he may be a bit overblown but the idea and execution of it are almost perfect.
The best SCPs are the ones that are either original enough to feel unique and those who have a cool and well executed meta narrative that doesn't go too overboard.

Attached: 1520772124585.png (461x469, 207K)

Attached: 1519392950372.png (1276x952, 165K)

Attached: 1520549813128.png (707x1000, 379K)

And 682 is only rated that high because it was one of the first scps written and is thus untouchable.

If a no name wrote 682 today, as is, it would be shot the fuck down with no survivors

The guy was literally made to cheat a contest that required to write an SCP with the least amount of words possible while still making it interesting, needless to say, it won with 0 words

Restarting 147.135.10.140 at round end to update multiadmin and hopefully get rid of the bleeding screen bug after the server restarts, if it works you wont need to dc from the server it should auto restart the round to force a reconnect.

But there really is too much to choose from so I dont really have a favorite.

Attached: RADICOOL LARRY.png (1920x1080, 1009K)

I remember how mad people got at that

Good times

There's so much shit to chose from I can't decide.

Attached: 1519841356260.png (1208x910, 1.03M)

>he says this while most new SCP's are invulnerable or gods that just don't remove the earth from existence because they don't feel like it

Taking requests for drawings and edits.

Attached: To the shadow Realm.png (800x823, 411K)

Whats that one's number

This but with CI
sick cunt

Attached: 98617_bolt thrower wallpaper.jpg (1920x1080, 1.2M)

914 open with a bunch of dead bodies in it and TOUCHABLE written on the machine

Attached: scp secret lab.png (1171x876, 354K)

kills nerds on sight

Attached: raw.png (369x251, 118K)

was the procrastination rock one written for that as well?
scp-wiki.net/scp-j

Papa bird reading stories to his plane boys down in the nuke room.

Attached: pb.jpg (750x753, 120K)

Dunno if it has been done already but this with nerd/dboy holding an O5 keycard

Attached: 5 (2).gif (555x555, 555K)

So now that the dust has settled, I let you in on a good secret. You know how as a nerd you start with a key card? Well you can actually UPGRADE it! You might wonder why would you need to upgrade it, it's just a keycard. The truth is your keycard doesnt open the checkpoints unless you upgrade it first! Go to a machine room and place your card in the input booth. Then choose "1:1" and activate the machine. Ta-dah, you got greenish card! But that's not enough, no, sir! You place that card in input and this time set the machine to "Fine". You'll get red card. That card opens checkpoints, gates, Larry's room and even Nuke detonation room. It's magic and science combined!

this but with the doc/a dboi.

Attached: 1516270745272.png (550x512, 176K)

weegeepl an intentional teamkiller

Attached: catlaptop.jpg (960x720, 131K)

>Object class: Thaumiel

Cringe

yep motherfucker killed me for killing the afk guy
I even fucking told him before that

A scientist doing "why i cannot hold all these lemons" but with o5 cards

Or the "your fucking life ends in 30 minutes " and be using the zap gun and peanut

●●|●●●●●|●●|●

>cheat
You mean he stopmed the competition with a good concept and execution while within the rules.

hah you havent seen apollyon class

I like how people were like CHEATING!! while the organizers were like no, this is totally allowed. Even approached us and asked permission. Somebody was even so salty a mod stepped in and asked if they were ok.

if we wanted a permanent solution to containing abel, they should just keep peanut in the same room as his box. peanut would "omae wa mou shindieru" the shit out of him every time, or he'd be scared shitless when he sees peanut.

Don't teamkill AFK people. They might be getting a glass of water or be visiting the loo between rounds.

Well when they come back they will be spectating just like they left it

This with Larry

Attached: Magical_realm.png (201x240, 16K)

I believe this to be fairly accurate

Attached: 2018-03-12 14.26.18_2.png (361x356, 33K)

hes been afk for 4 fucking hours so before you comment ask first

You're an asshole. And not even the funny kind.

>be spectating
>go afk
>come back
>still be spectating
how is that such a bad thing

kys

added crappy shading

Attached: pupster2.png (580x489, 40K)

What does it MEAN

triggered much?

Exactly, they're shit Mary Sues just like 682

haha triggered XD

an anomaly that cant be contained
scp-wiki.net/scp-2317

How can a SCP be so cute?

Attached: 1519818942926.png (500x1640, 267K)

>actually bothering with 914
the moment you step into 914 is the moment you're dead. what you really should be doing is look for 372 where you might find a green card that will get you to heavy containment. once there, your options are to get lucky by meeting your friendly military group (or a corpse from your unfriendly mil group) or finding lankys room that contains a commander card that will get you all the way to the surface. OR you could pick the least safe option, rush straight to the entrance zone and pray that the military groups haven't found/bothered checking the filing cabinets in the juking room for the red card

Aren't there several euclid type SCP that canot be contained either?

Not him but I agree with him. If you are afk you get killed. Sure, it can be short case of getting water but as a player we don't know and I've seen enough matches prolonged because afk and that's basically holding up the fun for maybe even 19 people. If you announce going to get a water and you spawn, your fellow spawners might know about it and not shoot, but you shouldn't count on it.

well its a type that cant cause the end of the world
and the euclid type can only do minor damage

Get in

There are a bunch that cant technically be contained so they just bar off the area around it or set conditionsfor it to want to stay in one place as best they can. Like how "God" is mostly just cooperating with them even though he can go through walls and teleport wherever

They should've never let people create new ranked. Safe-euclid-keter was all we needed.

Not really. Stuff like the wall painting is keter because it has the potential to reveal the Foundation's existence pretty easily.

This

"throw it in a box and keep it safe from moisture", "maybe keep some guys looking at it through a camera" and "holy fuck it's actively trying to breach containment" will do