LTC in free fall today

LTC in free fall today.

Sure hope you anons dumped this coin.

I am tempted to buy and dump tonight though.

mother of god

I was looking at it at work at like 27 thinking about dumping it

I bought in at $31 like a dickhead

Now I don't know whether to dump at 25 or HODL and pray because it looks like it's going down to fuckin 10 if I'm unlucky

LN will save us... r-right?

Dump and take the loss, buy ither fast moving coins. Since all the coins mooned over and over again, reaching ATH after ATH, LTC has done nothing but goes sideways or down.

Transfer your money to buy XRP DGB ETH even BTC.

some fag shilled for LTC because of muh korean whales and muh segwit here last week, I hope he fell on his sword the last few days

YES GOYS

SELL ME YOUR LITECOINS

nose intensifies

I shorted LTC right before US whales made their phone calls to dump at 8 AM the morning of segwit, don't worry about me user.

The shills were here weeks ago when it was a great investment. There are plenty of people here that made double their money in just 2 weeks, myself included.

I think it could go back up to 27 or 28 by tonight or the morning if Koreans pump, just make sure you wake up early before the whales make their phone calls. You can see some sharp dips at 8am cst stat on some coins and this one is similar.

Overall though I think history is repeating itself.

Dubs speaks truth, there are many that really think this is better than BTC, muh segwit, muh Charles Lee, muh dev team.

Fuck it I got out of that shit, just lost like $30 which is the equivalent of about 50% of my profit in 2 weeks of shitcoins

I can't watch this any longer

Don't make my mistake and hold like a bagfag, back in 2013, hoping it would recover.

It took 4 years to get my money back. Cash out and make your money back in XRP or some shit in growth phase.

BUT IT'S HOSTED ON COINBASE

SURELY LTC WILL MOON IF IT'S ON GOYIMBASE?

If it goes down another 25 cents I am fucking selling

>buying XRP at ATH
better kys thyself :DDD

>Bought at 27 before segwit hype
>jewbase holds my coins the entire phase
>by the time I get my coins it tanks back to 27
>It continued to dip
>as a final fuck you it rebounded slightly

Never looked back, traded my coins for more ETH fuck litecoin and coinbase

looks fine, even healthy, as far as the long game is concerned. it might go down to .01 in the near future tho

Coinbase is probably one more thing that has kept it as high as it is even as it's going down.

When it was added to coinbase it was 16 per LTC, so anyone that bought it that whole week can still sell for a profit now, not a great one if they bagheld.

>sell LTC $8 less than bought it
>back to btc of course
>btc drops further

Keep BTC, wait 1-2 years and buy a lambo

Just bought 49 waves with it - don't think that much BTC is ever gonna be lambo

on to my next dumb mistake / moon mission

WEAK HANDS

listen to this. buy at 0.1 or close and hold

Sold, bought all but one @17. Let's hope it doesn't go back up

Should I buy the dip anons?

It going up

i suggest you all take analysis lessons or at least follow someone who does regular analysis on the coins you invest in.
LTC is going to shoot straight back up soon. look at the trend.

Keep panic selling goyim.

Enjoy the bags.

bitcoin is afraid of litecoin...

they know what's coming and they don't like it

Hold on to litecoin. It will go to the moon.

litevoin/viacoin and other coins are being used as leverage to get the bitcoin developers to get lightning (sooner than later) or else bitcoin is going to die

Unless bitcoin developers do what their coin holders want people are going to start exchanging them for other coins. It's going to be one hell of a downfall.

SBD will beat LTC hopefully. Maybe I am high, but I am a dreamer...

This.

Coinbase and Charlie won't let LTC fail

Expect something interesting to happen soon

>tfw bought just before it got on coinbase
>sold at $30

Not too bad. Still not the best for gains but it wasn't a waste either. It's too bad I didn't just put it in XRP instead, would have made way more there.

The fundamentals stand you dumb cucks. Are you new?

LTC remains the only coin that can actually scale to mainstream levels. Im buying 10 BTC worth as soon as it hits the former 0.0132 bottom.

free fall
what a joke
learn to trade
should be happy for this liquidity

I AM HODLING

Buying here

what is keeping the price AT ALL is the fact that half the poor fucks who bought at 31 HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN THEIR COINS YET due to the delay.

This hits a little too close to home amigo :(

I fell for the shilling and all the

>b...but after segwit it will definitely jump to $50!!!!!

Loading up here easy flip at 30

>tfw
I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SATURDAY! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

HOW LOW CAN IT GO?!?

Same here I'm a poorfag but I just bought 20 to sell once the price goes up

Sold as soon as I went red.

The only thing that moves like these make me mad of is the strict regulations they put for financial trading to do with shorting for us here in America.
Unless someone can point me to a big exchange that lets americans short and use margin. right now its only cash for me and i only profit on the upside with 1:1 ratio. no short ability.
at least it can trade as much as you like without stipulation. is one bright spot.
all you ninnies that panic over price and movement are a bunch of ninnies

theres a huge buy wall at 0.013 on Polo

Keep reeeeing throughtout Veeky Forums, we told you LTC was stupid.

I bought @ 11$ but feel like selling now would be selling too low, considering it was up to $36 earlier. Should probably just bite the bullet and switch everything to XBY or DGB...

I sold half of my stack above $33. My cost basis is around $14 so I'm not sweating it but I'm thinking of selling now and buying in on the next dip to $21. What do you guys think? I don't think ill miss the next moon mission anytime soon.

smart guy

buy high sell low