/wfg/ - Warframe General

Happy Corpus edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Shrine of the Eidolon (Update 22.15.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/930667-shrine-of-the-eidolon-update-22150/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Attached: 1505079899181.jpg (495x585, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/18429/free-market-is-closing-soon-what-now
warframe.wikia.com
lmgtfy.com/?q=Gara Warframe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Damn nezha IS cute.

>Phage Riven
>+13.1% electricity, +27.3% damage, +14.4% heat and -11.9% maximum ammo
>Cycle it again
>Can now choose +16.5% multishot, +12.5% status chance, +7% damage to grineer and -11.1% maximum ammo

Which stats should I keep? Is the multishot one worth choosing? I heard Phage Riven mods need status chance to be good, not sure how good multishot is though. Is it worth selling now or should I aim for something better?

>maplestory removes trade chat (free market) and replaces it with an auction house

Um DE...you have some explaining to do

Attached: 1518194801479.jpg (777x722, 189K)

>will be able to access the starchart from the dojo
one step closer to being better than the orbiter. FUCK the orbiter. i want our entire clan to spawn in our dojo as our own man-made relay. just need the foundry and an option to actually spawn in the dojo when you log in

That's what I've been saying, why have all us Tenno just floating around in space? We have a fucking base, why don't we use it for more than jewing each other?

The +elec +damage +heat is pretty sweet, I wouldn't get rid of it.

Attached: needs sleep.png (700x641, 692K)

>missed supra vandal event
Oh well.
>supra vandal gets buffed

Attached: BR3ND4N_FR4S3R.jpg (837x892, 1.62M)

I heard people say it's not worth it unless I roll status chance though. And from what I understand, multishot is ALWAYS good right?

>MAPLESTORY GETS A FUCKING AUCTION HOUSE

HOLY FUCK WHEN WAS THIS ADDED I MIGHT REINSTALL GOD DAMN BETTER BE ON ALL VERSIONS OF THE GAME TOO

forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/18429/free-market-is-closing-soon-what-now
Literally happening next patch

warframe needs ESO's auction house. npcs you can bid on in various places (maroo's, relays, iron wake) that will act as your clan's personal auction house for other players to come and see. must be bid on per week and can be bought out. the more expensive ones are usually the ones in easier to access or highly used areas by players.

>an auction house isn't a free market

Best Warframe

Attached: 46262.jpg (1287x722, 675K)

was this after the nerf?

What nerf? This is live right now on Twitch

I don't know why anyone would say that, those people are retarded. The riven you currently have is amazing, get rid of it if you want

Oh shit, and I just notice. I thought it was ironic with the dragon and chroma thing.

That last part was cute as hell.

that's valkyr you blaggard

From the tip of her head down to her lips is 10/10 beautiful..then everything just falls apart after that..still would marry

Attached: unban me.png (882x479, 25K)

Not what I tried to say when I said 'thing'.

>tfw one of the reasons I quit was legitimately because the lack of an auction house
>was hard as fuck to make money and progress because the game's "trading" system was stupid as hell
>can have a bunch of items worth millions and hundreds of millions but actually selling them is a royal pain in the ass

Inb4 the economy stabilizes and literally everything gets cheaper by a fuckton because selling things becomes possible now. Please don't insult me, I have a lot of money on the game and good gear, it's just fucking annoying how you have to spend more time trying to sell shit than playing the fucking game.

>my fucking face when you truly do not know that which we are discussing

Do I REALLY need to explain to you how terrible Maplestory's trading system and FM (Free Market) are? Because if you really don't know then you're in for a ride.

Are you sure it's amazing? I mean on paper it looks amazing because it's essentially a damage mod with built in radiation. I don't know how Phage functions as a weapon because I've never used it, although if I used the Riven on the left I'd have viral AND radiation damage. It also has a high base status chance of 31% so can't I easily achieve 100% or close to 100 with dual status+element mods?

I've got a weapon using condition overload with high attack speed.
For enemies like grineer, I've got it on blast and corrosive, since it strips armor really fast and blast counts for two status procs (it only deals elemental damage, so viral/slash isn't a viable pick)

Question is, for infested missions is it worth making a build that swaps to viral or something, or should I just assume infested are all too weak for me to bother giving a shit about it?
What elemental combo is best against them?

>Checking for new content
At this point, why is that still part of the launcher

>the only time warframe ever gets more than a thousand viewers anymore is when DE live streams

no, corrosive and blast is best for infested actually

>>my fucking face when you truly do not know that which we are discussing
all I'm saying is that just because you add an auction house, doesn't make the market not "free"

What if Umbra can hold 3 Arcanes while having a innate duration buff towards everything in the game ex. Berserker and Argon Scope

Not him but you have no idea what you're talking about

Trust me, you don't want to know how bad it is.

>no new content for two months

Attached: 1520478350526.png (892x522, 611K)

>no good content for eight months

Attached: 1520815652056.jpg (541x541, 58K)

Dex event tomorrow, where you have to do missions to get your dex stuff. Enjoy!

>Using spam E and press 2 occasionally Excalibur just for a new skin
Why does DE hate Nyx

Still better than ponyframe

If I equipped a Riven that says "-107.4% Ammo Maximum" what the fuck would it do to my weapon? I have a really good Riven but if I max it I'll have negative ammo. Not magazine size mind you, NEGATIVE AMMO RESERVES. Will I only be able to hold one magazine or will something else happen? And can I maybe get some proof on what it does? I'm worried that if it does something good, DE will nerf it and I'd have invested precious Endo for nothing.

Attached: 1459048661828.jpg (250x250, 5K)

thats not mesa

Okay, you got me curious. I can do 3cap with time left aplenty with pals were chroma/volt/limbo (better than harrow desu)/trin. There really isnt much time to be saved on shields, the biggest time loses are usually cetus loads and waiting for the first 3 vomvas to spawn. Whats your setup then?

Do energy pads have range?

Yeah they do, how far they go is visible when you pop em (blue expanding outline)

UMBRA WHEN

Why don't you try it out yourself?
Yes, it does exactly what you think it'll do.

who cares.
if you do care about a 3rd excal clone you should go back to lelddit

Infinite ammo? Does DE know? Are they gonna patch it?

Until DE re-works her 4 to function like Dante DMC she'll remain mid tier waifu

>2/2/3
>3/2/3
>3/3/3

Which amp is the best and why?

Attached: 1d95a6cafbca269bb314a9442c9de2c0.jpg (2560x1952, 867K)

>ever unironically watching repetitive pve grinding simulator
for what fucking reason

Attached: image.jpg (450x450, 35K)

323 is great - literally a discount 333, lacks the homing beam to kill volmvalysts but still good
223 is okay - okayish, but you'll replace it soon with a 3 prism anyway since it can't hit the flying eidolon that will release soon
333 is perfect - good damage, range and can easily clean volmvalysts

212 if you're a newfag

This is why I think the washed out YouTubers and shitty streamers are incredibly boring. WF isn't meant to watch because its the same thing but with different tilesets.

But user i already own every other excalibur
at best the new dexcalibur skin will help

superjump

>complete quest
>get warframe blueprint

... how do I get these components?

Attached: gara.png (1086x271, 474K)

>not 333
Fuck outta here

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com

>wasting more resources for the meme beam
ill stay just to piss you off brainlet

prepare for the flying eidolon with 123. remember my post.

some (single) kohmak user here?

Attached: mh.png (395x490, 384K)

>not mote with fury

sorry I'm too busy buying dual zoren rivens

no problem my man thats the only amp i own, and im not even sure what parts is made from.

How the fuck is your first instict to come here to ask that question with a stupid screenshot no less instead of just writing "gara components" into Google?

dex dual zoren?

What magus arcanes do you use? I feel like nourish and elevate are utterly useless since there's no shortage of survivability by other means. 2 vigors maybe?

Is it time to break the game?

Attached: Phage.png (826x532, 492K)

>snipping tool fucked up my screenshot again

Fuck. It's either the program being bad or my mouse being bad.

seems pretty good. How much damage would you lose if you swapped blaze or scattering inferno for punch-through?

Right now I'm ranking up stuff for mastery and I'm wondering if any of these are worth keeping:
>Flux Rifle
>Nukor
>Synapse
>Stug
>Twin Grakatas
>Twin Basolk
>Dual Raza

all pretty good besides raza. but i wouldnt get rid of it just yet, i believe you need them for some other recipe or maybe it was vice versa

Flux got a lot better recently but it's still bad
Stug is for a special kind of playerbase.

Phage has 0.5 meters of innate punch through. Is that enough? And I can't afford to swap out scattering inferno because if I did I wouldn't have 100% status chance. Losing Blaze would also suck because it's a fuckload of damage AND heat for a low cost.

Would get rid of the Stug and Dual Raza

Vice versa.

twin basolk are amazing: shitload of damage, fun augment, max disposition, cons are that they are low range.

Does the phage work like other shotguns with status chance on its beams?

for humanoid enemies it's about 1 punch per body and quadrupeds/fatties are 1.5/2

I haven't played in a while
is boltor prime still a decent weapon? how does the brakk hold up? is there a better sidearm?

no, maybe, probably

boltor prime and brakk were both powercreeped significantly, but are still good enough. The game hasn't gotten harder

>do a capture mission
>receive 1 nitain extract
>do 10 waves of defense
>receive 1 nitain extract
???

>watch twitch streams
>get 50 nitain

needs to be trade-able.

>Tune into liestream and minimize
>Got 30 tomatoes instead

whats the fast way to rank up the mote amp

fuck you

spy missions

lmgtfy.com/?q=Gara Warframe

the same fucking way you level anything.

WHY THE FUCK IS GRAIN ON BY DEFAULT
WHO THE FUCK USES GRAIN EVER
NOIRE ISNT EVEN POPULAR ANYMORE FUCK OFF DE REEEEEEEEEEEE

going to bere? got it

jesus christ

this honestly, who the fuck WANTS grain

kill shit with your amp or kill shit with your warframe while in operator mode (ember world on fire or banshee soundquake)

filmfags

That still going on? Thought it was for the launch of PoE only.

>Watch twitch streams.
>Get no niatin.
>Get no forma.
>Get no neuroptics.
>Get no frost skin.
>Get 30 wyrms and 6 vectis.
SLOT CONVERSION FUCKING WHEN? YOU FUCKERS HAVEN'T ADDED A NEW SENTINEL IN YEARS WHAT THE FUCK AM I GOING TO DO WITH 30 GOD DAMN SENTINEL SLOTS!?!?!?!?!?!?!

trolled epic style, thanks for the (You)

I dun wonna get trooled

i haven't played in awhile

are these things worth anything?

Attached: arcanes.png (1454x419, 626K)