/palg/ - Paladins General

Maeve edition

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz
pastebin.com/HK7Qd6if

>Patch notes (OB##)
(add patch notes link here)

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zkWCiKcbM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

>Paladins VIP
paladins.com/vip/

>Reveal Trailer (Add champ name here):
(add link here)

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>OP Template
pastebin.com/zYHWhTLY

Previous thread:

Attached: Maeve.jpg (600x600, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

paladins.com/developer-diary-1-support-champions/
paladins.guru/profile/pc/kactus555
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

. . . and SMITE!

Attached: fartemis.jpg (400x236, 26K)

Fuck off
No one fucking wants you here

mad asf lmao

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 334K)

thicc

T H I S

I don't think being a scrapper precludes tank clearing. Calling Vivian a scrapper is laughable though. Her shield is a nuisance at most unless she dumps a ton of points into it and even the she'd be better off doing anything other than trying to box.

Attached: tyra flowers.png (540x661, 677K)

give maeve booty shorts with underspats

@user who asked about awesomenauts
yes its dead

Attached: 1490701843810.jpg (955x665, 124K)

>calling vivian a scrapper is laughable

so is calling any immobile squishy dps character a scrapper
especially one that can damage themselves with one of their own abilities and has any potential sustain or survivability neutered by a card everyone buys all the time.

Give Maeve a sling swimsuit

Attached: Borat.jpg (436x533, 47K)

Ban Maeveposters.

Paladins Mutliverse

>Earth-1
Home of all default skin characters

>Earths-1A, 1B, 1C
Home of common recolor skin character (one per Earth). Note that Earths-1B and 1C do not have a Terminus, Moji, Talus, Vivian, or Strix because they only have one common recolor each. The absence of Talus and Moji suggest that the Magistrate's genocide campaigns here where more successful. The absence of Terminus is connected to the Absence of Vivian: She did not exist and therefore never ordered the reanimation experiment.

>Earth-1D
Home of all uncommon recolor skin characters

>Earth-2
Home of all pre-remodel characters (B.E.T.A Ruckus, Engineer Barik)
In this reality, the conflict over crystal technology was settled much earlier and apparently peacefully. Technology is more advanced here, resembling science-fantasy. The world of CB lore.

>Earth-2A
Home of recolor and slight alters of pre-remodel characters (H.A.W.K. Ruckus, Stone-cut Barik)

>Spooky Earth
World where the realm is filled with horror (Witch Evie, Nightbanes)

>Toy Earth
World where the characters are sentient toys (Cuddly, Plushy, Code Green)

>Pirate Earth
World where the realm is 70% water and pirate rule the waves (Dutchman Makoa, Buccaneer Barik)

>Earth-. . . and SMITE!
A Realm with SMITE influences (God of War Fernando, Jotunn Terminus)

>Modern American Earth
A Realm like our own (Sunkissed Cassie, SWAT Fernando)

>Modern International Earth
As above but with more diversity (Copacabana Cassie, Sarada Lex)

cont.

Attached: Infinite_Earths.jpg (675x577, 126K)

r8

Attached: 1000 hours in mspaint - paladins legs and feet tier list v1.0.png (2508x3660, 912K)

I want to feed hungry Maeve.

>Sci-Fi Earth
The Realm . . . in Space! (V1-KTOR, L-EXO). In this reality, the conflict was probably not over crystals but it nevertheless involved a war between Paladins and the Galactic Magistrate over who was allowed to use technology. Replicant Ying is probably an associate of L-EXO Lex, which explains her death lines. Nova Strike Kinessa is a greedy bounty hunter here. Also home to Dreadhunter Drogoz and Star Slayer Ruckus.

>Dark Sci-Fi Earth
The Realm . . . in Space . . . but everyone's an asshole! (Reaver, Renegade). A dark mirror of Sci-Fi Earth, here both the Paladins and the Galactic Magistrate fought a war over which group would get to use new technologies to conquer alien worlds. V1-KTOR became the psychopathic Reaver and Lex became a Renegade who delighted in killing robots (as seen in his card art). Silver Star Kinessa is a greedy bounty hunter with a heart of gold here. Also home to the Terrormorph.

>Space Battles Earth
A space opera universe based on Star Wars. Home of Dune Crawler Cassie and Ebon Star Zhin

>SuperEarth-1,2,3
Each of these realities features superheroes instead of the usually Paladins. Home of Crime Fighter, Guardian, and Vigilante Sha Lin (respectively)

Between autistic loreposter, constant maeveposters, smitefag infestations and shit like I'm convinced we should just let it die

like really, what is letting it live saving, people crying about scoreboards that no one replies to? Crying about Moji's winrate?

Bad post 1/10
Good post 11/10

it would be for the best if you went back to plebbit.

we may have gone too far in a few places

ob68 won't save us

>I-I don't like something, I'm gonna say Reddit! Yeah that'll show 'em. Look how well I'm fitting in guys!

Moji is so small and cute.

For those who use BK, what's your favorite legendary card?
Currently enjoying the quick grumpy bomb one. Shit's pretty funny catching opponents off guard.

Attached: 1507121831825.png (1280x876, 919K)

They just want their radiation crater to shitpost in because lo-rez will literally never listen to anything we have to say. Their autism manifests in these godawful memes and fetish posting and I doubt most of it is ironic. It's a legit surprise that shitefags would actually want to post in this fucking depraved black hole of creativity and insight

Attached: the real curse.jpg (869x943, 250K)

just got back, ordered

>3 mcdoubles
>4 buttermilk chicken tendies
>2 mcribs
>1 mcchicken
>1 mcspicy
>1 large fries
>1 oreo flurry

2 mcdoubles in and i'm already regretting this. i shouldve gone to in-n-out instead

Attached: 1506739603478.jpg (160x180, 8K)

>we
Yeah (you) go ahead and go back, nothing of value will be lost

Royal Subjects because I'm an aimlet

I've seen worse

Still mostly Chain Reaction

can someone post lian upskirts

Attached: 1518157101313.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

SMITE Multiverse

>Earth-1
Home of all default skin gods

>Earths-1A, 1B, 1G, 1L, and 1D
Home of t1, t2, goledn, legendary, and diamond skin gods

>Superhero Earth
A world where all the gods are superheroes. Home of Captain Quick, Marksman, and Sparrow

>Pirate Earth
A reality where all the gods are pirates (Skaliwag, Vulcaptain Redbeard, etc.). May be co-terminus or the same as the Pirate Earth of the Paladins Multiverse

>Spooky Earth
Home of halloween-themed skins (Dr. Vanus, Wolfman). May be co-terminus or the same as the Spooky Earth of the Paladins Multiverse

>Earth-Hi-Rez
Contains all skins that crossover with other Hi-rez games. Notably contains two counterparts of Ares - Fernando and Diamond Sword

>Edgy Earth
A world where all the gods are evil (Abyssal Sun Wukong, Fallen Lord Chronos, etc.)

Fucking stop you madman

Attached: yare yare daze.png (660x135, 140K)

ob69 will save paladins by killing it

Booty shorts and spats at the same time?
Seems redundant.

>muh buzzword
>on the most community-driven board on the website
>in a thread made up of the exact same 100 or so people every time

We're slowly gaining boys.

Attached: 1509677872401.jpg (1111x691, 159K)

>realm """""""restored"""""""

Attached: cringe.png (116x140, 29K)

Wait you didn't get any large sodas? They are only a dollar baka and don't touch my mcribs, those babies are limited time again.
Looks like a pulse

My heart belongs to her and her only, my adorable bundle of sunshine and loving wife.
I want to encompass her around my arms and make her feel as special and loved as she deserves every day we're together.

Attached: Ying75 (Color).jpg (904x1162, 93K)

PALADINS IS BACK BAY-BEE

Yingposter is here. Hand in your (you)s and pay tribute.

Attached: ying_by_stanissmi-dbku06c.jpg (785x1018, 182K)

paladins.com/developer-diary-1-support-champions/
Hp nerf to supports.

I'm not giving some fucking tinfoil lunatic replies just because he hasn't bleached himself to death yet. All that faggot does is go "REEE LIKE YING" and post entirely in spoilers. Why the fuck does anyone want to associate themselves with such cringe?

Why do you still get bothered by him?

Fine if it bothers you that much, I'll just pay your share for you.

Attached: tumblr_odsepwbwDM1uqm4b7o1_500.gif (408x231, 1.76M)

ttk problems aside, i'm okay with this

flanks tend to just tunnel on damage/other flanks and ignore supports because they're a little too hard to kill. Tanks rarely have to babysit their healers like in other games, because healers babysit themselves.

I think supports being a little more punishable will mean teams will actually need to think about their supports more.

I don't know anything about smite since OB started in Paladins but I want that blue fox

You are more of an embarrassment than the actual yingfaggot

The fact that anyone thought Seris having 3000 health is ok is laughable

Are we? It doesn't look like that to me.

hot

Attached: scorpio_evie___wallpaper_by_ellevia-dc5ln8d[1].jpg (1920x1080, 787K)

>first tanks, now supports
Just make everyone a flank already, I know you want to, Krett, you filthy bastard.
>meanwhile BK still has bajillion hp

>HP nerf to EVERY support

Just end it senpai.

Attached: 1399262344319.gif (260x221, 773K)

>Support Champions had some of the highest win rates across all skill levels

Isn't it obvious that a team with a support is more likely to win than a team without one? Does it even make sense to cite this as a reasons to nerf supports? Why is this man allowed to be the lead designer? And why did he go on a tangent about every one of Damba's skills?

Attached: supports in casual clothing.png (900x750, 396K)

The "tangent" was about how every single one of Mal'Damba's skills is very powerful and he STILL has a ton of health. The same goes for nearly every support but Ying.

The ones that do better need less health, IE Jenos and Damba. Seris might need less health base and on legendary, but Grover, Ying, and Grohk probably need more health just to keep up. Pip probably needs less health with his recent weightless buff.

>autistic loreposter
I think he knocked it out of the park.

If supports were that good then how come I still see 1 per team? at worst you see one of those comps with a proper healer and a damage sup but it's not the norm

>Play first game of the day
>Serpent Beach
>2 people instapick Andro and Buck
>1 other instapicks Willo
>Wait a bit to see what the last guy does
>Doesn't do anything so I'll pick Best Boy
>He picks Strix
Snipers have no place in this game

those teams win more

people still don't play supports that often because it's boring

>In Season 1, we saw Supports perform exceptionally well. Support Champions had some of the highest win rates across all skill levels.
Almost like people who are skilled at the game gravitate to the role with the strongest influence on the game over all.

>208243539
Here's an honorary (you)

Every time you see more then one they usually steam roll regardless of platform

Unless there is 5 of them. Then they steamroll till 2-0 and then the caut 3 kicks in

That's probably because you need 4 caut at minimum or even 5 and shitters don't buy caut. I doubt they steam roll on ranked but I haven't played it since ob63.

I don't need caught. I have dead zone. You can't make me buy it.

Willo needs caut too, probably even more than Drogoz or BK

id forgive krett if he made some maeve skins which displayed her feet

Attached: 1516445757082.jpg (3543x2214, 414K)

kill the thread with skye, not maeve

Attached: heartbreaker.jpg (500x666, 116K)

statistical balancing at work

>stick seris
>she has one of the thiccest hips in the game
shit art/10
jenos a cute though

Krett doesn't make skins, only stupid decisions.

325 matches left. I will delete Paladongs and never touch any other multiplayer game ever again if I am to lose more than 87 of them.

Attached: 1495497779510.jpg (960x960, 121K)

You also have 15 seconds cooldown on it. Buy fucking caut or build your entire deck around deadzone cards.

But I actually like Skye

Attached: potato skye.png (546x748, 644K)

Maeve's thighs are too lewd.

Attached: 1513861249317.jpg (679x960, 39K)

Slow and steady wins the race. Please play our game.

Good, support are ez mode.

more of maevs feet

>big ass Grover with less health
JUST

I want to play a bunch tonight, what mode and who should I spam?

Attached: d14ab9b55da1f2d02f57da0f22dc85d3.png (697x1131, 692K)

mal'damba with a curse/slither build in deathmatch, it's fun as fuck.

>Hp nerf to supports.
fire martini. now

New mount to fit in with skins like Helios and Renegade when?

robot unicorn when

Ying mount in sm gear when?

Why does my team always INSIST on getting 2 flanks? And I don't mean something like Andro + Moji. They constantly pick shit like Buck and Maeve

Is she a baldy or not?

Attached: 1505712035609.jpg (1842x2308, 1.22M)

She is.

based

Attached: 1492065716346.jpg (613x792, 134K)

Looks like shit in game

>nerf Kinessa's mines
>people stop going for stupid mine builds
>Kinessa players' winrates increase substantially
Finally they've seen the way. Nothing more satisfying than quickscope headshots and instant teleports.

Is it just me or does Terrormorph Drogoz looks like one of the demon presets from Doom's 2016 mp?

Attached: Doom.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

>no one is brave enough to share their guru profile on /palg/

Attached: A2D03382-8D73-4417-BB8A-EC69B7AE5691.jpg (354x342, 17K)

Damn right i'm not. Do you have any idea how disappointed all the Rank 1 grandmasters that lurk here would be if they saw my average-ass guru?

It's more of a thing of me not wanting you fucks to know my account name

paladins.guru/profile/pc/kactus555
i just did, what the fuck are you gonna do about it? nothing, that's what i thought, you fucking little pussy bitch