Monster hunter general /mhg/

Nekojo-chan is my wife!

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.
kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.
sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Post or find a room ID. Squads are not searchable without one. 3DS use passcode 7243.
World, Preference: Small Monsters - Message: Zenny Farming - Private: No
Gen/XX, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHW, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/
Previous Thread:

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1534, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mhw.wiki-db.com?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Benis

H U NT

Room
Session
Id

for charge blade, is it better to have crit boost 3 or artillery 2 and capacity up? I have the standard atk4/we3 skills already

Autistic Huntresses.

Why is she missing a finger?

And yet you'll be using something with Elderseal if you're fighting an Elder anyway.

Take a look at anyone in World who has long ears or is immensely short. They're wyverians and they have simpsons hands.

I know, took me until the cutscenes after Xeno to realize myself but The Seeker basically shoves his gloves hand in the camera.

Deviljoe-chan is my waifu!

>crit
>charge blade

LMAO

Lolifags should be gassed honestly

I know it depends on skill, but what would you say is overall stronger: Hammers or Baguette Sticks?
I haven't messed around much with either in World desu

Attached: cat.png (382x417, 325K)

>yfw Deviljho has a turf war with Bazel and loses

is it one autistic catfucker making all these threads or are there lots of them?

Take the console war sub humans first though.

Finish this sentence:

Nergigante is _________!

Attached: 1520471538302.jpg (774x800, 80K)

SAED and AED cannot crit outside of hitting the monster with the blade, so that should give you your answer.

Huh, interesting.

you don't need elderseal against vaal or kirin

a nice monster and easily fixable by removing his trip gimmick

I can't do it lads, Trying to play teo multi with hh is impossible
everyone just gets fucked by his enrage charge spam
and its impossible to hit teo with HH

off urselves!

Also, after 100 hours i've only used 2 weapons baka.

Attached: 1518002001785.gif (540x540, 1.13M)

Believe it or not, Charge Blade DOES have attacks that can crit and some people don't play it just to GRUG SMASH all day long.

>b-but muh times!
Who gives a shit?

What the hell user there's barely any console warring here, xboners know what they're about
Now furfags, they just can't fucking help themselves

Post weapon usage and prove you're not braindead :D

Attached: PS_Messages_20180313_034447.jpg (1920x1080, 559K)

That'd be fucking stupid. Bazelguese is in the same tier of monsters are Uragaan and Deviljho has always been listed under Elder Dragon tier. Jho losing to Bazel would be 100% utter bullshit.

I'm good to hunt anything
PS4: 6wwh8sjML6am

Attached: 1520157948778.jpg (1552x1616, 604K)

Fun in multiplayer where he is harder to trip

A bully that, over time, you learn to stand up to and eventually overpower. Until it becomes tempered, at least

>345 Hours Clocked
>Only used Bow, never touched another weapon.

You’re a scrub.

>Jho has turf war against every monster and wins. Dragons get a 50/50 chance
>If Jho fights a Kulu with rock in a turf war he loses

Attached: 1429266370551.jpg (4685x2457, 313K)

My husband!

There's already a session going on
48bLGdnWEHhk

Is it possible to solo everything in XX using prowler?

How do I GS?

someone make a real OP

Elderseal helps kirin, or just have minds eye

I can't wait to see Jho charge at a Kulu rock and get staggered

I need more GS usage.

Attached: Monster Hunter_ World_20180311151145.jpg (3840x2160, 990K)

>getting the hang of the simple task track loop
>mfw getting 3-4 T2 temp investigations every 5 minutes
bueno

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 66K)

By Baguette I presume you mean Longsword? Long Swords are fine in world, the addition of a NANI invincible parry and that ludicrous finishing move with a bazillion 25 motion hits make it probably the best it's ever been - you just have to deal with the stigma of being a filthy LS user and everyone hating you for tripping them since no-one uses FF gems.

Hammer on the other hand is in a great spot in world as well. Power Charge gives you minor hyper armor on a few big attacks and the sliding meme ball attack is also good for shits and giggles. Monster gauge scaling is kind of fucked in world atm so it's very hard to get a KO in online play without the monster dying first. Oh. and you're probably going to have to get used to sharing the head-space of the monster as SnS and DB users are fucked over in some fights thank to the elemental scaling while attacking legs and the torso of some monsters make attacking those parts pointless and any monster that keeps its tail high leaves only the head for short-reach weapons outside of knockdown.

Hammers by a wide margin. I don't even understand the surge in popularity for IG. I mean sure it's a fun weapon and maybe you like micromanaging the buffs but it's not a strong weapon. Especially not in World. How did it ever surpass some of the other weapons?

Attached: mamejiiva.jpg (429x447, 150K)

Is there an armor set search site that isn't mhw.wiki-db.com? The layout is pretty ass and the site seems incomplete.

I kinda am desu

Attached: World Guild Card - Weapon Usage.png (1920x1080, 2.44M)

use a different weapon you dumb nerd and give me your build right this second or else

Reminder that Arena is fun.

Tackle your way to victory.

Any sessions up?

Attached: surfs up dood.png (99x102, 8K)

What do you think of Nekojo-chan?

Attached: image.jpg (700x1000, 117K)

What does Vaals miasma level do for him? Does it just let him do his autism belly flop and ground vomit?

Gas yourself.

No go away.

There were some anons doing some comparisions between the lances, i think it was between Odo, Babel and Vaal, is there like a better one or should i go for whatever looks the coolest?

Not him but bow uses like 5-6 different builds.

anyways, what augments should i add on royal burst GL?

i just did the Xeno fight a couple nights ago, andi haven't seen this mentioned somewhere but you can make it lose it's footing and hang from the edge of the arena until it climbs back right?

i'm asking cause i think it did just that right on the corner, i was trying my best to not cart a third time, and it kept struggling in place for a while

I think it's unfortunate that her cuteness is being used by a phoneposter to shitpost OPs.

session died

must be full since i'm there

aw, i wanted to pick it up but that sounds like alot of work.

Attached: Monster Hunter_ World_20180311174951.jpg (1920x1080, 532K)

>By Baguette I presume you mean Longsword?

Baguette Sticks are Insect Glaives, they used to be really popular with French players back in 4U.
Still, thanks for the rundown, I am somewhat interested in Longswords as well. Tripping feels quite a bit toned down in World anyway, even without Flinch Free.

I played a lot of IG in Generations, I sort of lost interest in World because they did some cool things with the weapon but they also removed the thing where Kinsect element changed its color and that pissed me off. Yes, I do realize how dumb that sounds.

Nergigante

Would make half-wyverians with.

weird. it errored out on me and now i can't rejoin. It wasn't even the normal PSN error.

What's the best type of GL shelling for MAXIMUM damage?

What's up with all these pedos? Reddit invaded?

Attached: 29133069_142393213252895_9032106710688333824_o.jpg (1920x1080, 276K)

This one is full so I made a new one:

ID = 4DKvmxPzkv68

Attached: 1520569091665.png (500x439, 342K)

It's still alive.

Never seen that. If it was right after a big beam attack then that's the end of her powered-up phase. She just sprays her beam everywhere and the ground crumbles beneath her.

Spreads miasma and it can use the HP drain move.

Whoring out empty squad session. Room id: 76L3AKaukREZ

Cool Hunter m8
It's like someone wanted to play a Musketeer but still go full STR

how do you get that background?

I need more weapon recommendations of what to play and what to make.

Attached: Endemic.jpg (2048x1152, 479K)

Not shelling.

Attached: CUTE! CUTE!.png (543x72, 61K)

yes

Catch all the wildlife. Catch all the fish. Then catch a great version of every fish.

Fuck that last part.

post some webms, if you want.

Attached: double.webm (1000x562, 2.95M)

Wide but there is no wide 4, so royal burst is best (long 4)
Oh, thats pretty weak compared to the rest of the EDs faggotry

These STIFF god damn button schemes are irritating as FUCK. Literally this crap was programmed into this entire series to PISS you the FUCK off. WHY CANT I JUST SWITCH OUT OF AXE MODE BY PRESSING SOMETHING SO SIMPLE SUCH AS R3 OR L3? WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SOME OTHER STUPID SHIT TIER BUTTON COMBINATION THAT IS GUARANTEED TO FUCK YOU OVER 90 PERCENT OF THE TIME BY "ACCIDENTALLY" MAKING YOU SWING THE GOD DAMN AXE INSTEAD OF SWITCHING YOU TO SWORD AND SHIELD MODE?? I DO NOT WANT TO SHEATH AND ROLL! I JUST WANT TO SWITCH BACK TO SWORD AND SHIELD MODE TO BLOCK NERGIFUCKSHIT'S STUPID BODY SLAMS! NOT STAY IN AXE MODE! FUCK THIS CHINK NIP PROGRAMMER WHO DECIDED STIFF AS FUCK CONTROLS WAS A GOOD IDEA FOR THIS SERIES!

Thanks but I don't really hunt with that set, unless I need to kill something simple like a rathalos or some dodogama.

Pink Rathian for full burst.
Magdaros if you like charging shells.

>DB:2
>Bow:1

Delete it and try again

i remember this copy/pasta

Anyone got the "blushing" nerg picture? I need it.

she's C U T E

Attached: 1474550724076.jpg (1200x900, 480K)

I wish you could see what the size of the monster you just fought was without it being a new record. I was in awe of the absolute unit of a Kulu I was fighting today but it wasn't even a record and now I'm questioning my sanity about whether it was even a silver crown since I already have a gold.

There's a reason why people call Vaal Hazak a joke. That thing isn't Elder Dragon material.

Go with art boost and cap up. Because no matter what you do, in the end your entire damage pay off is going to be in the elemental discharges.

How is zorah GL?

Literally fuck off.

Just got a third blast jewel. LS or SA for blast shenanigans?

Fucking hell m8, I was fishing in an expedition and it counted as complete. It was too late when I noticed Ivan, it was too late.

Attached: UVERU__CHAN-959291676538712064-20180201_210533-vid1.webm (1000x562, 2.74M)

>Fought an absolutely massive Pink Rathian
>Not even a silver crown
>Fought somewhat normal looking Legiana's back to back
>Large and small gold crown

Attached: woogle.jpg (200x177, 15K)

Recommendation for skills/armor to use with Switch Axe?

heavy artillery