/kcdg/ - Kingdom Come Deliverance General - Deus Vult Edition

>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitch tv warhorsestudios

>Gameplay
look it up faggot
there's dev blogs on youtube, loads of losers on twitch, funny moment and bugs compilations everywhere and webms floating around /v/ and /wsg/

>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

>Map
Interactive Map - kingdomcomemap.github.io
Labeled Hi-Res Map - mega.nz/#F!LIx32A5Z!Vt0Y82cykdN8DjoxUMJq6g

>Game Art
Artbook - mediafire.com/file/he4hwaaa6scurd6/Artbook_EN.rar
Soundtrack - mediafire.com/file/8a2d8ogtky5bthm/Soundtrack.rar
Maps - mega.nz/#F!mCZ0AYQI!qz4FZnueP_f0_SlrxBnMxA

>Pastebins
FAQ, Console Commands, etc. - pastebin.com/F9W9bwCz
Other FAQ - pastebin.com/mSvK6ec9
Item ID's - pastebin.com/iaudJWDw
Perk ID's - pastebin.com/wFFJUEaM
OP - pastebin.com/ETJE9iPD

Last thread

Attached: 1510618828711.jpg (1677x1518, 2.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LkufcnJQv4s
youtube.com/watch?v=HZDIyvYqEC8
youtube.com/watch?v=t7VyROoLdiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By Hus, delete this edition.

Attached: 156123_49167a.jpg (370x279, 37K)

First for Daniel

is this loss?

Fourth for Hardcore Henry OC
youtu.be/LkufcnJQv4s

Attached: 4L_KTRgOJXi.jpg (957x538, 89K)

God fucking damn it.

Attached: 2013+i+bought+a+bitcoin+for+100eur+and+sold+it+_3244ca1ee2539c361ec6bead4a755eaa.jpg (680x1020, 98K)

Does 1.3.2 restore encounters to new saves?

hurr deus vult hurr

>Shit's on fire.
>I wish I was riding my horse instead.
>This painter is taking too long.
>My feet hurt.

Fuck is this 1.3.2 meme. vavra hasnt even finished eating his breakfast

They seriously need to add a "total weight" column for items that you're likely to carry several of. I didn't realize I had 16 stupid fucking torches for no reason.

There's a number of items held column right there in the inventory user.

Are you the guy that made this?
The original mod got flooded by feodra jokes at the point the modder got mad, he locked the comment section and later left Nexus Mods for good

Attached: 1494451048583.png (902x951, 870K)

You're underestimating the level at which Napoleon was at that moment, after chasing Russian army through Russia, getting into Moscow, finding it empty of people or food, and then realizing that hey.
Shit's on fire, yo.

Wait, you're telling me it wasn't meant as a joke?

o i am laffin. Jesus Christ be praised!

But you know they had to do it to him

Attached: ego illam non scitis.jpg (540x571, 205K)

>tfw carrying over a thousand pounds

Attached: 20180312230604_1.jpg (1920x1080, 633K)

Nope, 100% serious.
He eventually made a comeback and reuploaded it as a Cthulhu mod to avoid all the memes

It's kilograms you fucking New World heathen.

I prefer the one that replaces all mentions of Jesus and God with Henry desu, that's a proper meme mod.

Okay, just so that we understand each other.
There was some dude who got offended by medieval people in bumfuck Bohemia talking about god all the time and therefore he made a mod to mock them?

No it's pounds
Few swords weigh ~3kg

No, it is pounds. But not the weird imperial pounds, but the ancient main country pounds people used before kg standardization.

>Shields weigh 10kg

Yes, then the internet mocked him

>herbs weigh 0.1
>collect 10 herbs
>Herbs gathered: 1kg

>There was some dude who got offended by medieval people in bumfuck Bohemia talking about god

I mean, many people got offended by medieval Bohemia not being full of africans

Oh ffs. Is it just an american thing or are atheist everywhere also so obnoxious? I know they exist in my country, but apart from one guy who is always rallying nobody actually gives a fuck. No strong christian convictions, no strong atheist ones.

That was just one guy, desu. The rest was just shitposting.

I think every country has edgy children.

I used to be an obnoxious atheist but I grew out of it when I realized that other people's beliefs are none of my business and as long as they're not hurting anyone they should be allowed to worship whatever and however they please.

I mean, I don't really know
But I lift using 5kg dumbbells and I'm a pussy, wouldn't be surprised if knights were able to lift 10kg

>he didn't read the resetera topics

post bird songs. I love hearing a magpie in the morning

youtube.com/watch?v=HZDIyvYqEC8

Attached: EAAAH UH AAHHH EAAAH.jpg (300x255, 11K)

>herbs gathered: 1kg
according to?

math?

Just found out about the patch, did they fix the Robber Baron quest yet?
I spent an hour selling stuff right after starting it and don't want to do it over again

Kookaburra laugh is based though technically not a song.

Ingame stats. I mean they made groschen decimal instead of splitting into 7 pennies, why wouldn't they use a simple system for weight.

I like kookaburras when they don't fully commit and just do a "ooo ooo oooh oooh"

youtube.com/watch?v=t7VyROoLdiQ

Just how much do you need to drink to ignore a horse on your table?

Attached: 1111111.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

the weight is stupid

i can barely carry anything just cause im not wearing shit armour?

>start new game at 1.3.1 release
>15.5 hrs, level 7 now
>not a single random encounter ever

Attached: 1516053949207.jpg (703x675, 34K)

>he doesnt have the armor weight perk
Before you take it out on the game try playing it first

Ignore him, he's just an attention whorse.

Attached: theresa that wasnt bard potion.jpg (432x389, 56K)

Why is Theresa so cute ?

She's not even subtle about her intentions. She basically manipulates and rapes Henry. Like oh my god I am literally shaking and crying right now

Kind of butterfacey but hot at the right angles like Henry, clearly into Henry from the start but respectful enough not to throw herself at him while he's with Bianca, and saves his life.

>While she is wildly riding Henry she internally think "Fuck you Bianca! He is mine now!"

If I win a crazy big lottery jackpot I think I'll invest in Warhorse's next game, I want to see what Vavra can do with a bigger budget.

Fucking pissing down.

Attached: 20180312214717_1.jpg (2560x1440, 485K)

Is that ball and chain the jail debuff? I've only ever played a gudboi Henry.

Yep. The Cuntstodian in Sasau threw me in jail. He'll get what's coming to him next time I see him.

Shields were usually 1/3in thick or thinner, you block either with the edge or by glancing.

Is there anyone in Sasau who isn't a prick?

Actually the chanting blacksmith is an alright guy.

Him and the engraver are alright guys. Everyone else wants to bant your head off

When I fight against "high" skill enemies, it's pretty much only master strikes or clinch + one whack the whole fight. If I'll try just to swing at them I either get perfectly blocked, counterattacked or master striked myself. There is no middle ground. Am I doing something wrong or combat just bad? It feels like Dark Souls PvP if both players are ultra defensive and just parry fish each other. I fucking despise it.

The engraver is a bit of a toff though.

Yeah it's not great. What level are your stats and skills at? Those really do help.

Yeah you should rp and train with Bernie daily for a while if you don't want high level enemies to require cheese.

12 defence, 8 warfare. In my previous save I somehow got 20 warfare at once and faced the same situation when fighting bandit camps in Skalitz from Interlopers.

Answer me please
All the patch notes say is "fixed Hans Capon quest issues", has anyone checked if their saves are still corrupted after talking to Sir Hanush?

>not even a cutscene when you hire a wench

Attached: 0705 - Hpr1dGd.jpg (652x522, 83K)

Johanka is probably the worst of them all.
>wahhhh i've been here all the time being good and holy and helping people while you've been lounging about
Fuck that self-righteous bitch.

Those bandit camps are pretty much the endgame content, they're not meant to be easy at all. Especially that nigga with the Milanese plate and the hounskull, fuck that guy. I had to run away and come back to merc him while he was sleeping.

I wonder if that dialogue changes if you make a beeline to the monastery at the start of the game and help her. Something to try next run I guess.

Do new games from 1.3.2 still suffer the no encounters problem?

Why is the stupid town guard mission so fun? Why do I wish you could stay a town guard? This should be boring as hell I cant even describe why I like it.

so how would you guys rate this game after all?

Nightingale is a true bro.

GOTY if they can patch it to stability.

how am i meant to buy a horse when theyre all just called fucking horse

They're not. The buyable ones have names. Which farm are you at?

Does anything happen after the sex scene with Theresa? Like does anything happen after the sex? I had to cut the scene short because my sister walked in.

1: Go to Merhojed
B: tell them you've seen the horses
III: buy Warhorse Jenda
Four: there are no other steps

>white horses
"No."

you're looking at the wrong horse
the best horse is actually the one with the highest courage because horse on infantry combat is op as fuck

>using crutches when your leg ain't even broke

How hard is it to steal a horse for Merhojed? That miller wants me to steal one, but I'd rather not do something that gets me into actual trouble. Small time pickpocketing and lockpicking are not even close to the level of stealing a horse.

It's piss easy, just wait until everyone in town is asleep then mount up on one and ride it through the fields so you don't get seen by any patrolling guards. Possibly the easiest mission any of the millers give you.

how do i trigger the archery contest for wine? theres no one here

>Being a horse thief.
CEASE

is it just me or are spears really fucking op. its a bitch to carry it around but it makes fights trivial. just straight up kills in two hits what would take forever with a sword.

>Conan, what is best in life?
>To give them a fair fight, to war honourably and to take no advantage if you can.

Attached: confused and perturbed mustachio'd man.png (855x811, 820K)

Henry isn't surrounded by fucking barbarians, isn't the bastard son of one and doesn't aspire to be one.

Fighting isn't about what's fair, as you're implying by your crutch post, in reality what you call a crutch is what everyone else calls an advantage.
The only fair fight is one you win by the largest possible margin you can manage.

Attached: jfjgjfgjgjg.png (773x773, 904K)

Do you also take off your armor to fight enemies less armored than you?

Revert back to 1.2.5, start a new game and reach the mill. Make sure to gather your gear and make all the "start quest" pop ups appear then save. Update to 1.3.2 and check if you get random encounters.
That's how I managed to get random encounters again anyway.

Yes

>Decide to tell the heretic women to gtfo before the vicar
>Dumb heretic bitch refuses to leave
Fucking Waldensians, how high should my speech be? It's at 11 right now, with +1 properly due to the saviour schnapps I drank right beforehand.

What did 1.3.2 fix then? And do they release patch notes anywhere?

Are Mace Master Strike training is bugged in 1.3.1? It's not possible to complete because for some reason the game doesn't let you riposte during training. But Sword is fine.

Both Mace and Axe training are broken, and somebody said you can't pull off shortsword master strikes even after you train Sword ones.

I think 1.3.2 just made the LODs not fixed.

Yes its broken

No master strikes for now - learn you some combos.

Learn combos.*

*combos guaranteed to not work against any enemy more skilled than a drunk peasant

Speaking of combos, what's up with not being able to strike guys while they're knocked down?

Nigger detected

r8 me henry

Attached: henry 2.jpg (905x780, 321K)

If you want to play an accurate archer you probably wouldn't wear a Hounskull or gauntlets.
Dickass archer/10

How in the ever-loving fuck do I get 16 experience points in Warfare to max it out when all of my other combat skills are already at 20?
Bow doesn't count btw

Attached: henry.png (1920x1080, 3.57M)

I'm not playing an archer, I just forgot to equip a melee weapon.