Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6059
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints!

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

Rance X
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2441678
Hook Code
/HSN30:0@00614875:
Gameplay Explanation:
mega.nz/#!n9RjzQ5Q!YXmlYiuxNnaHvHui3YJIzK_4Fju2KSc9ByjJBQbVfEc
VNR Guide:
mega.nz/#!appSkIDK!-UF7M0_T-QHBQd4ibErlIjJZuChdDp-qpmZXWSlVaj0
Cards List:
pastebin.com/RrThBVcH
Portraits:
mega.nz/#!Xg5SSZLa!T96Dow70AVz-7-hev83wor-FYJR7QWHFvAwMhDETwT8

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

Remember to use spoiler tags when discussing untranslated games!

Attached: 1519262039195.jpg (1920x1080, 325K)

Who wants to commission some dark lord girls and their sharklets with Kamilla being frustrated with a baby bump

Attached: untitled_0.jpg (1280x960, 158K)

I'd do it if you find a good artist.

She looks like a little boy. How can anyone be attracted to her?

Attached: 1520784247892.jpg (720x897, 129K)

>implying there aren't homos in this general

Little boys have penises.

How did Gi held himself back from ravishing that tiny hero body?

I WANT TO PLAY YAKYUU WITH SHIRUKI CHWAN

She only looks like that to you because you have severe vision problems.

She's just a loli Menad.

Tokugawa clan has great ass genes

Attached: 3P.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

He had an extraordinary self-control.

He was probably using Kamilla's pussy all day.

Except that she looks nothing like Menad aside form short blue hair.

I guess she is taller because of Nagi's soul?

Attached: 1519322247090.png (1920x1080, 870K)

>lolicon Gi
>fucking someone like Kamilla
Nice try Gi but you're not fooling anyone.

>Chaos is confirmed weaker than Gram
Devil made swords > God made swords

Short blue hair, dark skin, and smaller than average tits.

Smaller than average tits is an extremely broad trait.

Devils actually want to beat gods and shit, Planner didn't make Chaos and Nikkou that strong.

except Menad is damn fugly as turd

Only under the right circumstances.
You could say that Escudo is confirmed stronger than Rathowm as well.

Monster Generals are OP, grab them whenever you can

Attached: ランス10_20180313_092430.jpg (1920x1080, 415K)

Gram was maxed out and I don't think Chaos can get stronger than what he got after having sex with Cafe in the RedEye invasion, so I'd say comparing them both at full power is fair enough.

Chaos could get stronger with Am's ritual, regardless Chaos is a anti-demon weapon but otherwise just a strong sword. Kay-chan's stash has a better sword than chaos for example

Do we know how tall was Nagi before?

>That sounds like a huge waste of time and resources
Some artists do this as part of their process to make the anatomy of the final product look better. You can make sense of how clothing, especially complicated outfits, would fit on a person's body if you have a basic reference of the nude body to work on. And since all the naked characters have the same or almost the same pose as the clothed one, it wouldn't be that hard to make.

No no, what I mean is: All events in the game from part 2 have 2部 preceding the name. If there were a hidden part 3, its event(s) would have 3部 in front of them. There could still be other events no one has seen which would call up the 3部 save file image and the titles of the events don't have "3部" in them, but honestly I really doubt that's the case because there don't seem to be any standout events here except the Alice stuff. I think it's pretty safe to say the 3部 save file image is either from cut content, for a future update, or both.

What do they do in particular that makes them really good? I got Pizarro and currently Lemay in runs where I'm trying to go for bad endings on purpose. I see that their passive is the same strategy one that Kou has but haven't actually used their attack yet.

If you go out of your way to capture monsters and the like the monster faction numbers are just massive, the general's normal attack just ends up doing 3-4 times the damage of anybody else even more if you combo it. They probably drop off in the late game but they are broken as fuck in the early game

What cut cards are there? ALICE and Quelplan only? Any DK's or other chars?

This is getting pretty hard.

Attached: ランス10_20180312_192800.jpg (1920x1080, 515K)

>an army followed by heroes get beaten by 7,800,000 fishes.

The reduce AP attack is annoying as shit

I like smug Kyanwan better.

That's just 94 fishes

Humans are pathetic.

Ria and Maris are gay for each other.

Attached: ランス109 (2).jpg (1280x720, 207K)

They're monsters.

Nyan and Wan are good girls.
But aren't insects supposed to not have souls? Did Kayblis' love and nurture grant them souls?

This got to be a joke.

Attached: ランス10_20180312_194325.jpg (1920x1080, 428K)

Presumably Dark Lord blood gives them a soul, just like insects bound to insect users gain souls.

where is your dango?

Use Kou's poisoned dango and Papaya

It's a raid boss

I'm not sure which are cut and which are just really rare, but there are some interesting ones. For example Toppos has a card, and in the description there's a Mario reference.

Stroganoff has a card but there's no data at all included, so that might be cut content. Interestingly though all the Monster Generals have a connection to Stroganoff even if you can't get his card. Maybe he just has a completely blank card.

Demon King Miki has one. Demon Rizna has one but I think that's just a rare Part 2 random drop.

Neprachas has one, and the description reveals that he was the one who decided Feliss's punishment for giving birth to a human child.

There's also the cards for Vaswald, Alice, and Quelplan that we already know about.

There's also a card for Chora's true form, AKA Chorus0024. It says that even though Chora's duty is to introduce the hero to his quest to kill the Demon King, normally it doesn't actually matter whether the hero does that, but in this case Chora's mission really is to make Arios get rid of Little Princess because she keeps the world too peaceful.

Sieg also has a card with a description but it's nothing special.

Kawazoe has a card, and it says that a Hanny stole Masuzoe's blood soul from the AL church and Masuzoe's strong will allowed him to be reborn as a new demon.

KD has a card. The description is nothing special but he has Dragon 3 as a skill and a connection with the Naked Kamilla card.

Also, Medusa has no card, not even a placeholder.

that really weird with entire party don't have any one with passive, how you manage to spent ap? and you also use 10 unlock

>Rance X final boss is fucking Giygas
Bravo

Neplacus, Rizna, KD, and Kawazoe are all Part 2 drops.

>Kawazoe has a card, and it says that a Hanny stole Masuzoe's blood soul from the AL church and Masuzoe's strong will allowed him to be reborn as a new demon.
Correction, the HANNY had a really strong will, and overwrote Masuzoe's, so Kawazoe is a totally new demon. Usually what happens is that if Masuzoe dies, a nearby hanny eats his Blood Soul and Masuzoe just gets reborn in the new body, but in this case the hanny must've been really strong willed.

This Stroganoff or a different one?

Attached: ランス10_20180312_200529.jpg (1920x1080, 551K)

Yeah, it's that one. Does it have a description or anything in-game?

Attached: ランス10_20180313_080808.jpg (1920x1080, 335K)

>Stroganoff
You can get him from rare chests with the NG+ perk.

Oh, shit never mind, I must've screwed something up, I was copying stuff around and I just looked at the original file and Stroganoff's data is indeed there. Just did a search for that text and found it.

Not sure what you mean by placeholder, but the image files exist for medusa's card, just not the card itself.

>Not sure what you mean by placeholder
Like a blank card with no effects or attacks, nothing but a description. With skills defined as 0, which points to nothing. Similar to Alice's and Quelplan's cards. Even if image files exist there's no listing in this file for it, so it mustn't be implemented.

>18 kg
damn

Attached: ランス10_20180313_081855.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

Kawazoe is part 2, I have it
I also got Stroganoff and Rizna

>level 2
How did she even get that single level up?

Thanks ms sketal

Killing germs while cleaning

Yeah, medusa has no obtainable card, by cheats or otherwise. It's kind of ridiculous; I was using the card collection as a second cg collection, but now the only way to get to her nude portrait is by replaying the scenes. I'm convinced that they had plans for her, but got cut.

So Lia and Maris fuck? Is this NTR?

How do you meet KD in Rance X?

Even then, how would she get a level god to raise her level?

Mikan was wandering around and did it accidentally.

IMAGINE

2nd Majin subjugation mission in the free cities, at some point when you break the satellite there's an option to climb the mountain as opposed to going back.

BMI of 10.3, underweight is 18. Please feed your meidos.

Jesus, this was brutal.

Attached: ランス10_20180313_084046.jpg (1920x1080, 370K)

user please

Attached: silky.png (1364x1890, 2.1M)

Wtf this quest does/rewards?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 803K)

So close.

Attached: ランス10_20180312_204110.jpg (1920x1080, 398K)

>They cut the fight against ALICE

>Not wanting to fuck this

Attached: 20180306_222412.png (943x653, 668K)

well you need like lv 500 to even take 1 hit from her and suvive.

Her abandoning him in the "From the X" endings is worse

or him rather, sorry I keep forgetting that the true form is actually a dude.

So what's the good strat to go for in X? Who do you try to save and liberate first etc?

>her

p-pls tell me

troops

wasn't the top one in this pic troops? What's the difference?

Attached: AddTroppsLandInvasion.png (369x135, 87K)

Turn 2 Veterans to Helman, Zeth 1. Hanny King quest if you have it during base phase.
Turn 3 Veterans to Leazas, Free Cities
Turn 4 Veterans to Helman, Leazas. Fuck Silky or Hawzel during base phase
Turn 5 AL Church, Zeth 2
Turn 6, Kamilla (Optional) or veterans, locate Miki
After that you basically just veterans whoever you need to and clean up after the Shangri-La and Hornet events

By Veterans, you mean your actual army and the quest-line missions and stuff?

>wake up
>still no part 3

don't follow this dude and go fucking play the game yourself.

Veterans is prep phase missions

I can't even read the dang moonrunes and don't enjoy bad ending regularly. Plus, not many guides out there at the moment

I get where she's coming from but what the hell Willis?

Attached: ランス10_20180313_085928.jpg (1920x1080, 390K)

You don't follow step-by-step walkthrough in a game like this

She wants him to just die, not to be tortured and the like

Too bad since God is Rance's son/daughter.

Guides are everywhere unless you are a lazy bum.

Yeah, but even a general idea of what works is better then fumbling my way through. Helps me get a basic grasp.

>can't read the game
>just wants the good ending
>needs guides
I don't think Rance games are for you.

Play the fucking game, this isn't like Civ game where you need to read a long-ass guide for hours before even starting the game.

I think you misunderstood me. Bad ends are fine, I just want to try to get to the other endings occasionally.

Even if you change the order of stuff you basically so the same stuff in every run unless you enjoy premature bad ends. It's not a real non-linear game because all you do is rearrange the sequence rather than actually having multiple paths.
For instance recruiting Silky or Hawzel doesn't change anything in any other area, it's irrelevant until you can save Hornet on turn 5 at earliest.

haven't really been keeping up
what's the true end of rance X