pathofexile.com/bestiary
>Patch 3.2 League: Challenge Rewards
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2092352
>Useful Links
pastebin.com/zsC6MqjB (embed)
>Guild
Post Username, Request Invite

Last map:

Attached: 1502483308495.jpg (106x104, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1764075
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I was wrong when writing the article. Lab chests didn't drop nets instead of currency. I jumped to conclusions based on what I read on reddit rather than testing it in game, and I'm sorry for that.

>When the team actually came to fix this, they found that the drops were working correctly.

>Btw as this is the top comment, please note I updated the article at the bottom talking about how the "Craft X mod on Y rare" item recipes are improved in 3.2.1 now.

Chris wtf is wrong with you???

/global 1488

Haven't played this game for about a year.
Any general advice/guides for getting back into it?

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

Attached: inside_Kitava.png (1080x608, 441K)

REAL THREAD HERE
IT WAS MADE FIRST!!!

Ignore shitposting in this general.
Tell us what league and don't be shy. If you're in Bestiary SC we can probably give you leveling uniques (well I can for sure). Just play what you want and take your time. You'll likely remake sooner or later if it's bad but it's part of learning and you'll have likely accrued currency to spend for the next build to be better.

Got jewed

You bastard. I was about to click post on the bread I was baking.

Attached: 1520075508401.jpg (261x193, 6K)

how does the craft aspect onto an item thing work? does it reroll the item into a random rare with the skill or is it like master crafting?

First time playing Windripper build. I'm currently playing a deadeye. So far I have 2x Ventors (7/6%), a Biscos, 20% Goldwyrms and the Windripper.

Are there any other key items I want to pick up? Should i swap out my Queen of the forest for a Kaoms?(Playing HC) Which tier maps are you supposed to farm with a windripper (Just yellows)?

Cheers!

Attached: 1468389038857.gif (158x200, 447K)

Don't ever spell echo chamber my house again faggot.

Attached: 1424658977053.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

>hardcucks

Attached: cute new poe girl streamer.png (324x360, 84K)

He's a redditor with a computer science and finance degree that made a game with no completion in its niche. There ain't no justice until someone competes.

discord

Chris mentioned it was like a Scour, so it's the first one afaik. I haven't tried it myself though.

Reposting again
Is there a way to search for mods while specifically filtering out other mods

Basically, I wanna search for gloves with "gems are supported by x lvl Trap" while filtering out "Trap damage"

Is it true that if you were panties while playing poe you get exalted orbs dropped more often?

Attached: p1z1b8mTKE1uheqxeo3_1280.jpg (1280x1707, 408K)

that's what the second filter group is for. put the mods that you want in the "and" group. put the mods you don't want in the "not" group

Headhunter

perandus blaze it 420

Yes. There's an add filter group button on poe.trade's page along the right side. Set one filter group to AND or COUNT and if COUNT, set the minimum number of these mods an item must have. And set the other group to NOT and put all the Mods you don't wanna see in this one.

if you were panties you wouldn't have hands to play poe with so I'm not seeing it

Poeg can't compete

Attached: 1520396922533.png (1598x712, 2.15M)

Fuck me, I'm blind. I didnt see the add filter button

Does GGG not understand what melee means?

seeing as they haven't buffed cyclone's based radius yet, I guess they don't

Begone, Trap.

working on it my dude.

Attached: c.png (323x103, 67K)

In general I don't like getting free shit in games, but thanks.
So just try out something that seems fun and then just trial-and-error it out, just like before?
Alright.

>Shield chuck now works with gmp/lmp/volley

Just saved your shit skill

Attached: 1478377108940.jpg (1600x1200, 447K)

Such a shame this game went from races and fun interesting leagues to 3 month cycle of pumping out whatever garbage theyve managed to scrape together. Devs balancing around reddit over their own forums. Blatant mtx priority and shilling. 4000 hours and bestiary finally killed any will to play the game in its current state.

dang post more pics like this and I will always read what you say

do i level a summoner guys? solar guards look op af but ive never made it to maps, i usually quit at the kologarn fight

I wanted to try wanding for a while now, what's your build?
Is it fun?

>Devs balancing around reddit over their own forums
Is there a difference? Both are shit. They shouldn't be balancing from either

well Chris certainly isn't going to come here to balance. It's a shame he won't put in half an hour a day to play his own game. And if he is, wtf is he doing?

Attached: X5FM52b.png (306x273, 106K)

>shouldnt balance using feedback
i mean taking shots in the dark is what got us here in the first place

played wander last season
clear speed is obscene
pressing 12345 to keep all the pots up is really annoying
bosses weren't faceroll tier though
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1764075

So one place of feedback is inherently better than the other?
Do you know how dumb you sound. Every place will be a cesspool of good and bad comments

I know that feel bro. Even just the aesthetic and feel has been lost over time. Remember farming piety in lunaris 2. Had more fun there than any of these new almost comical areas and bosses. Turned from a dark complex arpg to cartoony space cats etc. Glory days of 6 man mf dom runs over for good. When will ggg understand more content isnt always better

you forget reddit has downvotes

wait what are these clasped hands in this breach i just did it was the first time i've seen them

i didn't play breach league

>fun
there's that buzzword again

how easy it is to lose all credibility because you'd rather complain vaguely about the state of things instead of articulating your thoughts

see ya and don't let the door hit you on the way out

>a place the devs control
>a place that has been known for globally fucking up every game they balance for

yes their website is inherently better for feedback for the company that runs the website
the posters could be the exact same people

loot chests
fairly high chance of splinters and other goodies like 6sockets and currency

this is how you deal with bustas poeg

Attached: 1494217088230.png (1920x1080, 2.46M)

>fun
and there it is again

Baby upset someone doesnt want a chris dicking anymore boohoo :,(

kek
i would have just kept mapping

nah you wouldn't bitch

rofl, you literally don't matter. why are you still here? do you need anons to acknowledge you're bored of the game? nobody cares, faggot.

Almost like thats the drawing point of video games, woah!

No matter the website, mods consist of employees and huge fans.

what do i level an autobomber as?

i know i'm going 1-53 and then 53-70 with a lightpoacher but what do i use 1-53?

>clasped hands
are they in every single breach? because I've done maybe a dozen or so but never noticed them..

Yeah, I would have. I don't need your money lol

I want to smell tarke cat's toes

you sure showed him by replying and keeping him going. Stfu both

neat

Attached: 1503335628252.png (576x376, 215K)

Side effect of play is fun, but not too much fun as well, since play evolved to increase mastery. A problem I see with modern gaming is that the psychological tactic of adding frustration to your game to increase player engagement is well known in the industry now.

almost like a vague all-encompassing adjective that is highly subjective is worthless as a review of anything, wowzers!

>im level 80 and still relying on Decoy Totem to cheese all encounters

why is this skill so good? even if it only tanks 1 hit, thats still 1 hit that isn't directed at you

Attached: 1520826241348.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

wait are you talking the big ones or the small ones?

that time you spent placing that totem (0.6s baseline) is time you root yourself to take 1 hit or several more

Reposting since thread died.

Attached: fresh oc.png (344x489, 167K)

They seemed like a normal size maybe I don't know, I just never noticed there was clickable hand chests with purple names in Breach's when I did them

is raiz the only respectable hardcuck left?

Why are there net tiers higher than the Strong Steel Net? What advantage does the Thaumaturgical Net provide?

im righteous fire and have to stand next to them anyways

where do you farm the saqawine retch for free headhunter

reddit

phone

oh ok there are small ones that appear fairly often, it's actually rare to not get at least one unless you got unlucky with the breach placement
you may also find some bigger ones that are named after the respective breachlords that are pretty much like the smaller ones but with more stuff
and in rare ocasions, the breachlord itself may spawn, they drop 1 splinter per each 10% of their hp you manage to shave off before the breach closes, so killing them will give you a full 10. Also you can't cull them

what MF build should i do?

EK Nova/Windripper/Kinetic?

I fucking knew there was something up with map drops from bosses specifically. From everything else it felt about the same but I fucking knew there was a problem with the bosses. Its completely hampered the ability to fill out the atlas and Im tired of running t7s on my level 93. What a absolute fucking shit show of a league dude. Feel like Ive wasted a week.

Attached: 1515923381765.png (786x666, 424K)

Attached: fun is a buzzword.jpg (940x1020, 206K)

isnt lightpoacher all physical? how do you scale that when your autobomber gonna be scaling crit and spelldmg?

or is lightpoacher physical spell like EK?

>I'll just post a picture that proves how right you are
that sure showed me

Attached: 1494481783543.jpg (305x309, 33K)

>Even just the aesthetic and feel has been lost over time. Remember farming piety in lunaris 2. Had more fun there than any of these new almost comical areas and bosses
fucking this, even up to dominus it was pretty grounded most of the gore and horror stuff were torture based or just creepy experiments and then from act4 onwards it became basically a cartoon with one act trying to outdo the previous one in over the top garbage. look at areas like solaris temple how classy and beautiful it is with the music and everything, you just won't have that kind of atmosphere in the next content updates

Attached: fun is a buzzword part 2.png (1880x102, 14K)

53-70 will be levelling at harbor bridge

>but it's fuuuuuuuuuuuun
Grow up, child.

but act 5 pre-burning is the best aesthetic

Do people still play flicker on Raider?

not best aesthetic would be hall of grandmasters tileset

Attached: nu-fun.jpg (800x600, 54K)

Holy shit my dudes its happening... on HC, how much is this worth? 200? 300?

Attached: wow.jpg (498x494, 101K)

Guess we're playing the game of who answers last wins because you have nothing to say? Okay, tag you're it

Ran out of fun images.

Nice ring my dude

Attached: 1520595080461.jpg (624x351, 95K)

nothing because IIQ is worthless in a meta where people are struggling to sustain t4s

thanks my friend!

Attached: happy old man.jpg (116x125, 2K)

that life roll is a bit low. you should divine it.

:^)

Attached: spinner.gif (130x129, 17K)

Uhh just discovered this game today, where do most people play at? Softcore or Hardcore?

>doesn't know about the secret patch to IIQ that buffs map drops

Attached: 152059508041.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

hardcore solo selffound

>IIQ on gearwithout density
>IIQ on gear without breach
>IIQ on gear when bloodlines gives +20% IIQ (which affects map drops by the way)

Attached: 1494771093055.jpg (600x600, 61K)

why would you put yourself through hardcore in a game you've never played before?

cmon a little common sense.

bestiary softcore.