Holy fuck. XBY is actually mooning. Already made 5 grand off of it

Holy fuck. XBY is actually mooning. Already made 5 grand off of it.

Does Veeky Forums predict the future? Is DGB the next moon mission? How do I get to the lambo store?

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/ask/answers/012615/whats-difference-between-primary-and-secondary-capital-markets.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>is DGB the next moon mission
Yes it is. Its a coin all the ripple and eth fags are doubting and FUDing; just like they did with XBY. But it holds true potential. Im talking 50000-100000% range

definitely not DGB, its a really, really long term hold, if it even worth holding at all since the devs seems to work less and less on it. Emh.. i actually should be quiet about this but keep an eye out for tezos once it hits the exchanges, there can you expect easy x10 gains if you are fast. Also BAT... maybe??

Do u guys see a possibility of it ever reaching $1 or $10 within the next year at this rate?

>is DGB the next moon mission
yep

xby? no -> best I can do is 4 cents
dgb? yes -> $1 midterm / $10 longterm

speculations says 0.15$ in the second half of 2017 after digusign is released.
0.15$ will already be f0000ckung huge.

and 1$ next year with the upcoming stuff and wide spread of DGB.

Don't be a retard, buy some DGB now and wait.

1$ is not realistic. Look at its fucking supply.

>literally worth a fraction of a US penny
>is $10 realistic

Autistic coin noob here, How do you cash out on this?

I have a good chunk of XBY on Poloniex. Do you just trade for bitcoin and then send to coinbase?

yes, but you're at least two months too early to do so.

that's one way

trading to BTC is the first step though yes, then you have options for BTC to fiat

If the retarded rumor of DGB getting put on Steam becomes true, that shit will fucking moon 1000% guaranteed. Only reason I'm putting a bit into it, but I still don't trust it enough to go all in.

>XBY is actually mooning
We haven't even left the launch pad yet.

>to go all in
this is something i've wondered for a while
how are people going "all in" on a coin with such little volume?
if i wanted to buy 1btc right now it'd push the price up 35%
i come from the land of stocks, so this problem is new to me. would like to learn

what's caused the momentum it has right now? i understand that the 50k block was solved, but was that info posted somewhere? how was it shilled?

yeah the info has been posted in the forum and they made a video on it, I believe.
they are also being looked at by a exchange they didnt mention yet, so it could go bigger soon.

but the fact that the tech has now been proven to work means this wasnt a pump and dump scam and that this thing is actually really impressive and has amazing potential. It may not hit 10 cents super soon, but if you buy now you will almost certainly be able to make around a %50 profit without much risk.

You could also just hold for the long term. This coin isnt going to stay this cheap for long. It only took a day for it to get to this point, and it isnt slowing anytime soon. eventually it will crash to a new norm, probably around when its about to hit 10 cents, then it will go up a bit slower I suspect. But I have no doubt that within 4 or 5 years this thing will be $1 if not more.

No shillings. 50k block could have either dipped or mooned the coin, no one can predict the market. Although there was higher chance of mooning, shillfags here don't know what they're talking about.

I live in USA, how do I buy dgb with credit card

so how the fuck do I buy these lesser known crypto coins? It seems like no one is answering the question

Only on shitty exchanges rn ... best to buy bitcoin transfer to shit exchange like yobit or CCEX the trade that way

ok so I definitely have a coinbase account. I should just transfer that to yobit and buy there? Is it safe?

What is the difference between buying coins on an exchange and buying in an ICO?

Valve, one of the biggest gaming companies in the world is going to trust some shitty coin with no reliable track record and is indistinguishable from a scamcoin??

verify credit card on coinbase

buy btc on coinbase

send btc to poloniex or bittrex

buy dgb

send dgb to digibytes wallet

this

investopedia.com/ask/answers/012615/whats-difference-between-primary-and-secondary-capital-markets.asp

literal shills

>>>/literally any other board/