/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Brigitte, a hybrid support / tank hero, is now on the PTR
playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/brigitte/
[YouTube] Developer Update | Introducing Brigitte | Overwatch (embed)
[YouTube] [NEW HERO – COMING SOON] Brigitte Origin Story | Overwatch (embed)

>also, everybody gets a free StarCraft-themed Widowmaker skin
>simply log in to Overwatch between now and April 3rd to unlock it

>Latest PC patch notes
playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks, and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R (embed)

>Hero item checklists for all events
js41637.github.io/Overwatch-Item-Tracker/#/

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com/

>Previous thread:

Attached: 1505538017751.jpg (1280x2263, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R8jVjBDcV4M
youtube.com/watch?v=K_m8fcJb5tE
youtu.be/bgNBgvNU9oU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>we want Mccree to be a counter to mobile heroes like Tracer and Genji

>Tracer shits all over him
>Genji shits all over him
>Dva shits all over him
>Widow shits all over him
>Hanzo shits all over him
>Winston shits all over him
>Sombra now shits all over him too

Whew, nice balance Blizzard.

Attached: 1482083441589.jpg (234x327, 58K)

She's the best girl, best wife, best mother and best sniper, just so nobody has to ask why she is so smug

Attached: 1520808236483.jpg (1673x1563, 96K)

Don't forget Moira. But then again she shits on every dps in a 1v1.

>best sniper
I disagree on that

Attached: Cig.jpg (3840x2160, 3.91M)

So i should just avoid every mode that isn't mystery heroes in the morning right?

Attached: Shit.png (281x350, 97K)

Yes

If you think about it, competitive mimicks real life

>you're put in a spot in life by an algorithm that's beyond your understanding
>your means to success depend entire on the people you're surrounded with
>no one will ever take blame for their faults
>your unique talents will never shine due to harsh, violent oppression from ignorant people
>some people just want to watch you burn

youtube.com/watch?v=R8jVjBDcV4M
youtube.com/watch?v=K_m8fcJb5tE

shit early op

I agree it does
>I have an easy time my whole life long because I can rely on the people surrounding me
>Sometimes my unique talents and skills shine through and I get to give something back
>More luck than brain is literally my life motto

Nah it's more like the system enables retards to keep doing whatever they want and never actually try and get better at the game because the matchmaker will still put them in games where the odds are so skewed that they're going to win and gain sr by literally feeding for 20 minutes. And this shit happens at literally every rank. As soon as I feel like my matches are getting a little too sweaty I can just throw the match and wouldn't you know it next game i get last match's winning team on my side. ez game. ez life.

The official Overwatch bust size chart from smallest to largest is
>Moira, Widowmaker, D.Va, Tracer, Sombra, Pharah, Symmetra, Mercy, Ana, Mei, Zarya, Orisa

Where does Brigette fit in?

Attached: bdd.png (1075x1520, 554K)

>that spoiler

Attached: hooman Orisa's honkers.jpg (1018x1920, 319K)

Literally American society as a whole.

best girl checking in!

Attached: 1513864728304.png (1277x1860, 1.06M)

Imagine buffing one of the worst heroes in the game to the point where she’s still below average and the worst in her category only to nerf her because the pros are too incompetent and cry

youtu.be/bgNBgvNU9oU
youtu.be/bgNBgvNU9oU

>trying to play Zen with 180 ping
>seeing projectiles go through enemies cause of shitty ping
This is true suffering

Attached: 1520838595504.png (240x145, 22K)

>the dark void in her eye sockets
horrifying

That's make-up, her eyes are closed. Jesus...

Hahaha, no.

Attached: 1491080344161.jpg (1896x1860, 479K)

That happens at 50 ms ping.

Mei a cute

Attached: CoO5YwgXgAAk60f.jpg (786x1017, 93K)

Is that actually official?

>pros have been crying about Tracer for ages
>nothing happens
>pros cry about Sombra
>she might get gutted within a month

Attached: 084.png (300x256, 74K)

Yes, blizzard made an official titty chart.

Wow

>D.Va
>Tracer
>bigger tits than Widow

Attached: really, faggot.gif (250x250, 830K)

>Where does Brigette fit in?
Between Zarya and the niggerbot

They’re gonna wait until stage 3 before they take any action. If she's as much of a problem as the pros say then it should be immediately obvious during the games otherwise they won’t touch her

Bullshit. Believe it.

Do I REALLY deserve my gold rating /owg/? This is usually how I do in all of my games.

Attached: ScreenShot_18-03-13_05-55-57-000.jpg (1920x1080, 273K)

>0 Healing
And you wonder why you're still in Gold?

>damage blocked : 7772
Yes, you do

>Do I REALLY deserve my gold rating /owg/? This is usually how I do in all of my games.
try getting those stats against diamond players and you'll see

She has a decent chest on her, obviously inherited from her father. I reckon she's around Mercy's size.

Attached: tumblr_oyvg8rQDc31vam7veo2_400.gif (268x350, 2.85M)

I have never heard a single complaint by pros about tracer/dva/genji

Damn you're right.
It was Ilios and no one would bother hiding behind my shield anyways.
I wish I could try. Guess I'm just king of the shitters.

Those are at least twice Mercy's size

>6 deaths
>7.7k blocked in 13:27
terminal goldie detected

I did especially okay in my placements, won 7 of them and got golds and silvers across the board in every game. But I still dropped 500 SR to 2200, and I have no idea why

Attached: 1447526618972.jpg (659x535, 64K)

Brigitte is so lucky, she gets to spend all of her time with Reinhardt.

Widow has beesting titties, D.Va's are much rounder and fuller

fucking nice

The only reason you would have high damage blocked as rein is if your enemy is dumb enough to feed him ultimate charge

Her sprays of her with Rein and Torb and cats are so cute

Attached: tumblr_p55arxcXzQ1u0kpnyo1_r1_1280.png (1280x472, 1.03M)

how's silver treating you

Are you actually retarded?

>That top left
Okay, she has a LOT of boob.

Look at them side by side

>tracer
>girl

trap hero when

Attached: 1520935403072.jpg (850x1087, 263K)

Probably between Ana and Mei

But what if she gets shot in the head twice?

Fuck I already can't pick just 4.

Does Ana actually even have boobies that big?

Only in SFM webms.

We already have tracer, luv.

>comparing my stats to players on leaderboards
>I typically have better stats and generally perform better
>but I have a much lower rating
I hate this game.

Attached: 1452810788127.png (427x559, 307K)

>Just when you thought Tracer spam was annoying

Attached: Genshit.png (322x350, 83K)

Crackshot Mccrees do shit on Genji and Tracer.

Widow and Hanzo are easy prey at medium and close range.

Winston and D.Va are ultimate batteries for Mccree.

Sombra is taco food.

mada mada

Attached: 1516658539560.jpg (480x360, 10K)

I want to suck Junkrat’s cock.

Boy I have news for you

What?

>3 games ina row with a symm amin
>lose them all
>4th game symm main is on the other team
>one of our players throws on widow until the timer expires then leaves so we all lose

i fucking swear to god I never just get consistent fun rounds, it's always brutal losing streaks or ez as fuck winstreaks.

Attached: 1519463707361.jpg (600x532, 42K)

Without gameplay nobody can judge how good you are.

Gold is a retard rank. I just did pretty much nothing in Overwatch, got placed Gold even without knowing anything about map or positioning and got instantly into plat after a few games. In plat I only played Ana as a healer and had struggle to climb, because my team did not enough damage. After watching top tier Sym mains I looked how they played her, copied this and now I'm in GM. Easiest climb in my life. Just disable chat and you will enjoy playing Sym, because most people talk shit on mic but want to win regardless, so they don't hard throw with jumping from a cliff (which is reportable).

Does anyone else get way more hatred playing ana? I can be 80% accuracy, 12k healing 40% damage healed in a round and I'll do nothing but cop abuse. But doing the same thing as mercy or moira and no one bats an eye. I don't play her on maps she's not great on or anything but holy fuck everyone has this expectation that ana should be able to heal them wherever they are on the map. No widow I can't heal you right now you are near spawn and our tanks are getting fisted on point for fucks sake.

You are almost definitely full of shit, but the amount of symm mains I'm seeing is on the rise. I had one guy today try to demand I solo heal as the hero he wanted, he was attack symm on kings row. 2700 SR and then he started having a mental breakdown crying about how his main is masters and he doesn't even give a shit about this account, but at the same time demanding everyone swap and pointing out mistakes.

Just heal your teammates, lol

Then play Mercy.

Ana is the worst healer and I always know we have pretty much lost if we have an Ana. Ana can't shot through shields and your aim accuracy gets down if you get focused.

Also if you only have 80 % aim accuracy you should switch. 80 % of 70 healing per second (not including reload or healing buff because they are pretty much negating each others effect) is only 56. Mercy's healing is 60 per second. So because of you your team loses 4 healing every second. If you don't have always perfect sleep darts against Tracer and perfect anti heals on enemies in team fights you are useless.

You can't damage boost (only one with ult).
You don't have a 15 second ult to heal or damage boost your team.
You don't have a res.
You can't escape if Tracer is one clipping you (if you would have the aim to always sleep Trace just play Soldier and you are in GM in no time).
And most importantly, you don't have a 100 % aim accuracy with the possibility to look around while healing.

Say a doomfist voiceline.

TOK TOO DA FEEST

DA FEET MAKE ME STRONGER

Some kid raged at me for playing Moira yesterday in comp when “I had more potential as tracer”
I hate playing tracer because it’s like strapping the whole team to your back and either carrying them to victory or rolling down the hill of defeat. Or I can focus on call outs and healing and do well over 20k keeping everyone alive and winning chokes. Imo Moira is a team player and if someone flames chat because you play her, instead of zen or fucking mercy, they’re retarded and don’t know the game

YOUH MAST BE JOHKEEN

>switch off ana at 80% accuracy

are you on drugs? I bet you think 50% accurascy on tracer is shit too.

[ironically] "One punch is all I need"

also ana doesn't do 70 healing per second, she does that per shot. Apparently it's 56% accuracy to break even with mercy.

>4v4 team death match
>Pick dva
>solo carry

Attached: 1513851418368.png (178x200, 12K)

GO AN SEET DAWN

>clearly doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about
>dude trust me im gold okay bro but i should be GM now read these 2 paragraphs on the subject

Attached: 1515093291341.jpg (478x267, 17K)

what's your favorite voiceline from your favorite hero?

"Curses and Madness be upon you all." on cultist Zen

Catchphrase!/beer!

CATCHPHRASE!

>sombra
guess user

rofl you're a moron

-ana's accuracy also is calculated for her damage
-she has fucking 5sec CC in a FPS that then becomes a .5 sec stun when it breaks
-bio grenade is nuts and completely shuts down zen ult on everyone but zen. fucks roadhog super hard

don't even worry about her accuracy, just shoot people when they need it. and unlike mercy while people are damage boosted they can also be healed. ana is mad fucking good you silver slime.

I get the feeling you're not taking this seriously

#Fored50%
The forced 50% winrate is - in theory - a good Thing. All 6 Players on both Teams have an average winrate of 50% - making it a fair and winnable match for everyone. In theory.
Let's say you are at exactly 50.000% winrate.
Then you win a match. You are now >50% winrate. In order to have a balanced match and an average 50% winrate on your Team, the other 5 Players must have a 50% winrate.
The more matches you win and the higher your winrate is above 50%, the lower your 5 teammates' winrate is to get that 50% average on your whole Team.
This means the better you do and the more you win, the shittier you teammates will be because they are way below 50% winrate. Means they suck and are most likely already triggered as fuck because they lost 10 matches in a row that day already and will most likely tilt in spawn and throw a hissyfit.
The 50% winrate-Mechanic completely ignores the human element of the equation.

We are all mammals
-streetpig

Attached: 1467656340265.gif (480x238, 415K)

KAY OH

guys someone said kys faggot and asshole and i reported him for abusive chat everytime

what are the odds of him geting punished

There's nothing more fun than spamming 'HOW AMUSING' after you pop trance to block an ulting Genji/Zarya/Reaper

>We're all mammals
>Three omnics on his team
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

and a bird

Depends on how many times he's already been reported before. 1 or 2 reports won't do much, but if he's always a cunt it probably won't take long.

Her 'young' skin seems pretty well endowed.