/vtg/ - Vermintide General

REMOVE STORMFIEND edition.

>Information about chests and when to open them
pastebin.com/4tpB97Kb
>Tome and Grimoire locations (someone check to make sure it's all correct)
pastebin.com/mKeD7t6T
>Performance guide
pastebin.com/mDxnfzeA
>Mega of cool stuff:
mega.nz/#F!dIt3HSJR!EjAlmKkPW1VwMqacbWzM5w

Previous thread:

Attached: OI, WAZZOK.webm (800x450, 2.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/games/552500/announcements/detail/1656634771905452289
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nerf bounty hunter.

>The cooldown on animosity

Attached: 1475206164538.png (612x502, 634K)

EVERYTHING IN THIS GAME IS STILL BROKEN

I'd rather they buff Shade & Huntsman to be on-par for boss killing.

List 3467 reasons why

ELF IS FOR ________________!!!!!!!

Muting

>PvE game
>Nerf everything crazy and fun until you're left with MMORPG tier "le +5% to attack speed" buffs on gear

>back end error
>[Quit Game]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Marriage

Elves are for _____

>Nerf everything crazy and fun

How much of a fucking retard do you have to be to find literally 1-3 shotting a boss in a couple of seconds more fun than actually fighting it?

>Have to make game look ugly and look like shit to even try to achieve +60fps in a horde

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG

votekicking

rat breeding

Attached: ss_e86c9a8de30e0942330fa44ebcb61df4959d07a0.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 667K)

I second this. She constantly berates and insults her team for everything, calls them mayflies and lumberfoots while everyone else is licking her cunt whenever she's doing well. Fuck Kerillian. Worst character.

Ahahaha

Attached: Untitled.png (645x80, 10K)

Love

> everywhere
>None of the subtitles are right
>Still crashes
>Buggy barks, especially for abilities
Well at least Fort Bruk. tome got patched
Does anyone know where the missing tome spawns now? Is it back under the first bridge?

Sounds like she's the alpha bitch and everyone else is a beta orbiter

not him but right now its no different considering how easy it is to stagger bosses now
I guess it does require more coordination but its just as safe as 1-3 shotting the boss

that whole weapon swap thing is gonna get patched 100%

GRUN SERKLES

Attached: Mental-Retardation-In-Children.jpg (720x480, 93K)

What are the best footsoldier talents/weapons?

>There are people in this thread RIGHT NOW that will defend one-shotting bosses

They overdid nerfs, yes, but they were required.

Attached: 49788b17_spiderman.jpg (580x435, 115K)

>hit level 15 as saltz
>can now practically fire freely at stormvermin and rotblood champs
Still getting the hang of this game but it feels good to just instantly assassinate those fucks as soon as they appear instead of getting raped by them now

Attached: saltz.jpg (1690x653, 167K)

What FOV on webm?

>Tretch's model clearly wields a flail
>CA gives him some kind of shitass staff
Why is it so hard to make videogames?

mind break and lewd enslavement
just like in my hentai doujins

That's the same people who think having severly unbalanced classes is somehow ok if it's PvE

What's the best Merc build?

giving out footjobs from her silky soft elven feet

new maps will cost?

Is it even possible to get an emperor's coffer outside of deeds?

Attached: 20180313062630_1.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

Yeah?

I mean aside from 3 shotting the bosses obviously. Hordes used to be much harder to kill but you had genuinely crazy shit to deal with them. Now they melt like butter but everything is nerfed.

Yes, get 2 loot die.

V1 DLCs were pretty good, like 7-10$ for 3 maps and at least 1 new weapon for every hero.

If they keep the same prices as for VT1 around 10 bucks for each DLC.

They should've got rid of tomes and grims and added another way to give player the ability to trade item slots and health for extra XP/rewards. Taking them a couple of times and doing some jumping puzzles is nice and all, but when you want to just, you know, play the game and kill some ratmen, these things are on your way and unless you have a full premade, there is a high chance that pubs will go for them regardless of what you think. If you want to effectively level up, you HAVE to pick them up, and it makes the grind even more tedious and repetitive.

Even simply adding optional bosses/encounters would be more entertaining. Deeds were a good start, I don't know why tomes and grimoirs are still there. At least they could make it so you can only get the bonus once per map.

>tfw not a single extra bonus for finishing the last mission for the first time

You can do it! Go out there and make your teammates proud you dal'durak Dawi! Kill every wazzock you come across!

Attached: feminist2.jpg (600x531, 53K)

Can anyone give me some advice on building a workable shade build. I really like the class but I'm struggling to find it's niche in the team. When I work crowd control I always take damage because my sword/dagger combo has no range, and when I go for elites like chaos warriors my team always kills them before I can circle around to get that backstab.
Is the career not viable right now? I did very well as waywatcher but shade is kicking my ass metaphorically speaking

will somebody please commision some kerillian lewds?

Attached: 1520927022520.png (428x428, 120K)

has anyone seen any slayer illusions?

Apparently making flails is just too tough for CA.
Flagellants don't have them either.

Also, anyone know if there is a bigger mohawk cosmetic? Becasue that would be the shit.

Attached: Victory.jpg (400x600, 29K)

What's the best BH ranged wep?

Nerf Burblespew.
All bosses have an AoE knockback and spawn ads, but burblespew can also charm, bullet hell, DoT and Arena wide windstorm.
Literally fucking nerf burblespew.

This

no

Attached: YOU SEE THIS SHIT.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

How can i get good as merc?

Attached: Replay_2018.03.13-18.30.webm (800x450, 2.95M)

If the elves are broken as hell with top damage and kills (just matched with the pyromancer) why even bother play anything else?

Attached: 1475337012047.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

nice one, we had something similar on that bridge too. You might be able to push him off with shouts and bombs.

Attached: bardin.png (700x649, 639K)

One of my gripes with the game, especially compared to Vermintide 1 is that it like short, straigthforward missions with no tomes or grims.
Smuggler's run was pretty good for this, just follow the tunnels and bash ratmen till you puke.
Right now I just can't play quickplay when I only have a little time to play because outside of the Brachsenbrücke (which is still longer than the shortest mission of VT1) there aren't quick to do missions

Attached: 1518271311543.png (1028x880, 319K)

I second, third, and fourth this.

But for the love of Sigmar no fucking rats. Just some good ol fashion elf ""interrogation"" by our friendly witch Hunter would be nice. Fuck I'd even accept some Dawi X Elgi despite how wrong it is. Just anything but fucking rats

>no fucking rats
what are you, gay?

>like
lacks
Kruber x Kerri pls

I can dig this.

>classes have different health
>weapons have different critrates
Compiled info in OP when?

Start by learning to dodge the packmaster's grab.

after mod tools are released and gathering that information is no longer an enormous time sucking pain in the ass

What if i set my worker threads on maximum?

>>>Balance
>>The troll ended up slightly harder than the other bosses, especially for new players. So we made some changes:
>Troll pukes less amounts of vomit near itself (set to same amount, 30 liters as ranged puke).
>Troll puke liquid area lifetime reduced (from 10s to 7s).
>Troll passive regen while walking around changed from 1.5/s to 0.5/s only on Recruit difficulty.
>Troll downed regen min health factor changed from 60% to 50% (you can murder half-a-troll per down now).
steamcommunity.com/games/552500/announcements/detail/1656634771905452289

Attached: 6735-1-1327185881.jpg (1024x768, 279K)

>tfw no comfy pictures of Kerrilian and Bardin chatting and enjoying each others company from their neighboring tents

>tfw you won't see tender not quite romance blossom between them

>tfw you will never see the lines blur between the dwarfs and elves like the time before the War

>still can't fully block any of his attacks
>still can't avoid his instant throw up when you're behind him but he still pukes your way
>still an annoying fuck with his heal bullshit
It's rather fight 2 chaos spawns than 1 troll.

yes, I bought this game just to watch another player kill everything in the game before I can even touch them

retard

What I can't wait for is the stats for Hero Power - ie, health on enemies, hits to kill per enemy per weapon (based on Hero Power sweetspots)

The values on some traits and abilities would be pretty cool too

>want to play a defensive support role
>all of my friends play Bardin
Is Foot Knight any good? I've never partied with one in randoms which is not encouraging.

On an unrelated note: Is the party heal aura still worth taking as Waystalker in release? I was playing with it earlier and it seemed to me that the party regen only kicks in if Kerri is actively healing (which is to say below 50% health). Between the gimped healing and the condition that at least -two- characters are gravely wounded, I'm not entirely sure if it's worthwhile compared to using the improved self-regen to consistently save on healing resources (although I don't have hard numbers on how much healing the improved regen is).

poast ears thot

30% cooldown on charge for knight Kruber or 100% stamina reduction for 10 seconds after charge?

Attached: 1477833959103.jpg (1280x960, 159K)

Attached: 14485812270952.png (900x772, 540K)

cooldown

>Is Foot Knight any good?
His knockdown is pretty nice if you don't charge into the middle of a horde and has a short cooldown. The problem with Kruber though is that hes tall as fuck and subject to friendly fire. He also does not have the "absorb 1 hit from anything (including ff) every 20s (13s with passive).
>On an unrelated note: Is the party heal aura still worth taking as Waystalker in release?
That entire row of passives is fucked since the 50% nerf. Just get the increased regen imo.

>censored elf ears

Attached: 1517338646003.png (324x229, 14K)

Foot knight is in a strange spot at the moment. People say his passive doesn't work when you take the 15 talent, other say it does just the icon disappears. Don't know which one is true. Merc kruber is still good for his revive on shout. Handmaiden is also a good support with her stamina buffs, she can push for days, but if you're not playing Legend, no reason to take Handmaiden over just another dps burster.

Feels bad man.
>Tfw Karellian is just being so snarky so the group doesn't discover her real feelings

>quick play as elf
>can't find a single game that doesn't already have an elf

what the fuck

i take 30% CD for fun

also what weapon power should i have at lv 30 they are all sitting around 230-220 even after burning 30 commendation chests, and whats the best way to get hats?

Attached: 441650564.png (1441x650, 1.82M)

Look what i have ;3

Attached: 1396373593423.jpg (600x447, 76K)

>Sienna says something along the lines of "putting yourself first Kerillian?" after she wastes a healing item
>Kerillian responds "No one else ever does"

Stop. This is too lewd.

Attached: f9a72ee1b54d33afe5a8aa7eeef4a25c.png (1125x1500, 541K)

What does "ranlads gift" mean (at chest upgrade screen)?

>Merc kruber is still good for his revive on shout

Shame the cooldown is so long though even with cooldown reduction on crit on your weapon, you pretty much run around saving it for that oh shit moment.

Attached: 1505174759756.jpg (467x431, 35K)

which is cause and which is effect

>elf runs in front of your bh ultimate episode

rng 10%-100% extra bar. Enjoy having Emperors depend on rng.

which is why you dont take revive shout, cooldown reduction is better so you can use it every fight

It's a pure RNG bonus. Pray you get that upgrade.

Does this only work with the flail?

no

this dapper chap here fucks with your roll. he adds a random amount to your chest level and takes delight if you're a sliver away from an emperor's chest.

Attached: ranald.jpg (187x910, 102K)

Everyone knows that the elf is the easiest way for retarded shitters to get all those green circles on recruit/vet

Any tips for effectively using the Ranger's career skill? One obvious use is easy revives, but I figure there has to be a more proactive one.

Same for salty on champ
Like 1 out of 8 games don't have a saltzpyre

WHO PLAYING AT REAL DAWI HOURS

Attached: When you hit the disengage .png (540x571, 867K)

Okay, now I have to fap. Satisfied?

Attached: 1520687148864.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

I can't seem to get it to work. How exactly are you switching weapons?