www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

STALEARIS
>Dev Diary #107: The Post-Apocalypse
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellaris-dev-diary-107-the-post-apocalypse.1076726/
>2.0 tech tree
imgur.com/lEybGx7.jpg
>Pastebin(mostly outdated):
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2 (shut down)
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Attached: 1520852190422.png (494x378, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WQYN2P3E06s
youtube.com/watch?v=7YGXDYWCyoY&t=183s
youtube.com/watch?v=3J7D915vcEA
youtube.com/watch?v=QTi4OA0PkLA
webm.land/media/UTbf.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah, it went away, now i've got -235 to -705 (+1 yearly) to everyone lmao

Is stellaris playable yet?

Attached: Strawberry_Shake.gif (404x538, 209K)

Attached: beingthebadguy.png (1134x78, 17K)

Playable yes. However if you feel good about your time spent, I dunno.

do you enjoy the game crashing and generating a 600 gb error log?

Error log thing has been fixed.

>600gb error log
How. Even a multi-million lines text file doesn't exceed a couple dozen megs.

600 is an exaggeration, but there were reports (in this thread and elsewhere) of 50-100 gb logs being generated before Paradox hotfixed it. All caused by a single error repeating itself infinitely.

Okay, it is time for the real questions.
Is this better than Baba Yetu?
youtube.com/watch?v=WQYN2P3E06s

no

maybe

There's a Synthetic God but when will we get a Psionic God or dare I say a Genetic God?

When we get the Psionic Dawn and We Qu Now expansions, $19.99 each.

Synthetic god?

I like roleplaying as the Qu in Stellaris.

For every conquered species, restrict population control, enslave it and use genetic engineering to make it a pile of negative traits.

youtube.com/watch?v=7YGXDYWCyoY&t=183s

A Psionic Dawn and a Genetic Dawn is what he's asking for basically

Aw shi, that's my favourite Stellaris song.

Going max primitive civilizations for a proper comfy play through.

Has anyone tried to influence primitive civilizations? What are some of the cool events that occur? 'Not X-COM' forming in the infiltration setting was awesome.

Attached: 1403657213280.jpg (719x529, 140K)

You can get Chosen One trait on your ruler when playing psionic
Basically turns it into a god

Post your favorite song of new ES2 OST:
youtube.com/watch?v=3J7D915vcEA

Attached: Endless_Space_2_-_Vaulters_-_Argosy_1516811296.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

They laughed at the Star Snail Alliance.

They don't laugh anymore now.

Attached: 1.webm (460x816, 2.67M)

So, basically pic related?

Attached: united sharts.jpg (1280x1024, 611K)

Can i build a ring world if i destroy every planet in a system?

youtube.com/watch?v=QTi4OA0PkLA

>I agree with the people who say removing an additional cost is making the game easier for no reason, but I'm too lazy to read through this 200 post aREEEEgument.
>too lazy to actually read the argument but misrepresents it and gets involved and takes the 'side' of the retards and the ironic shitposters anyway
It's not about removing a simple "additional cost" and it's not at all about "making the game easier for no reason". Stop being such a lazy cunt and read what's been said if you're going to try to have an opinion on it.
"I shouldn't have to pay influence or pay maintenance for each outpost; it's too hard" and "my tech and tradition costs shouldn't inexplicably and arbitrarily increase by up to 400% when I build outposts; it fundamentally breaks the game" are two entirely different things. You'd know that if you lrn'd 2 reed.

How many primitive species spawn on normal? I want to RP as a Fallen Empire.

Crank that shit up, you'll be lucky if you find one in your neighbourhood otherwise.

I set it to x5.0 and end up with three or four inside my borders, normally.

Can someone help me build a fun hive mind? Im new to stellaris and i own all the dlcs. Or a machine empire

Set it to max, that's it.

Do a devouring swarm run. It's fun although micro is tedious.

Does anyone play Gal Civ?

Got it. How long does it take for them to evolve normally? I’ve heard the crisis is a bit overwhelming alone.

Machine Age and above you'll realistically see come to space in your playing time, early space age guys especially early. Ain't no bronze age toucans building starships within 200-400 years.

they usually get a technology tiers every 50-100y or so in my experience
so you relly need to find some who are already in early space age

Just set up the late game timer to 2800-3000. Hope you have a strong PC.

Been playing 1.9 after getting tired of 2.0. It's too good, does paradox just hate doing things right?

Attached: 31315367.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Thanks for the info. I’ll probably try to uplift a few to compensate.

I’ll try that although it may become an issue later.

Strange, I vastly prefer 2.0 to 1.9

Yes.

If you truly want to roleplay as a FE, at about 2500 just destroy most of your outposts so your territory shrinks and keep 2-3 systems, preferably with ringworlds built in the meantime.

That will give new species some breathing room, but the game will be INCREDIBLY boring, I warn you.

Good ideas; I'm basically taking this and expanding it from SotS, so "max population" is basically what the planet can support sustainably without overdevelopment. Being able to set the threshold for population anywhere between "tiny outpost" and "hundred billion person ecumenopolis" would be good.
Taking into account infrastructure stuff, I personally imagine it just as "how much of the planet are you able to efficiently exploit", with minerals and agriculture being exclusive focuses on this with diminishing returns at higher percentages, depending in exactly how rich the planet is, or how bountiful it is. I.E: you could make the entire planet a giant farm, but you're not going to get much more from terraces on mountains that otherwise would be mined. Similarly, you could strip mine the entire planet, but you're not going to get much from giant mines in the middle of fertile fields, doing everything you can to extract every useful material.
Development, now that I think about it, would be a separate and exclusive quality from infrastructure. If infrastructure is all your mines and farms and logistics for that, then development are your cities and urban sprawl and the infrastructure for that. Development can likewise be set to focus on a proportion of energy and research.

Infrastructure requires some population, but not a lot; depending on tech, you could conceivably mine or farm an entire world with a few hundred million people. Development would require much, much more per development.

Add in a fancy little picture of the planetary surface slowly getting tiled in farms, mines, refineries, and cities as everything grows, and it'd pretty cool.

Of course, but the reality of Stellaris has never stopped us from imagining what it could be, right?

I played MOO2, but never 3. How is it? I heard it ranged from "mediocre" to "terrible"

How?

Attached: 6735198735815.jpg (669x399, 45K)

Can I release a sector as independent?

Release one planet as vassal, then trade them additional systems, then release vassal

No.

>tfw all I fucking want is Victoria 2 in space
>so many mechanics make sense
>they just refuse to implement them

Attached: adult white man.jpg (1392x1600, 551K)

Where is his jaw?

It was never there, just like German dignity.

NIGGERS stole it

Stolen by the international jewery.

What should my Titan loadout be?

Attached: Screenshot (10).png (1366x768, 992K)

>making separate peace with actors during a long war
>picking up war goals as you go, only enforcing some of them if need be
>pops
>blockades
>ground combat
It's superior in every way.

That was an ironic shitpost. Visit /gsg/ sometime.

I dont think theres a difference between infrastructure and physical development. its all really just "buildings".
The qualities just need to be expressed abstractly. Lets, say farming and mining need less pops to run, this can be expressed intrinsically in mines and farms with flat output. For energy and research, make the buildings scale output with pops. Its also important for big planets to take a fair amount longer to develop than small ones.

MOO3 was flawed, but really ahead of its time in many ways. The economy and planetary modelling is the best in any space 4x ive played.

I can never go back. This is where I shitpost now.

I got about 100 hours in it, triple that in the previous one.

Attached: screen6e.jpg (640x480, 56K)

>Load up a save from earlier today
>Get a message about capped influence even though i was struggling with having any when i saved
T-thanks i guess...

Attached: 253253263.png (600x339, 187K)

I have a fetish for Leela

I basically masturbate to her effortlessly

Does this mean i can choose which species in my territory i want to purge?
Got some overgrown frogs on a planet i want to terraform

Attached: 20180313171147_1.jpg (1920x1080, 352K)

Read it in Brannigan's voice.

This is what happens when you breathe through your mouth as a child.

Why do people say jaw when referring to the chin?

Is there anyway to help my Stellaris game from slowing down mid to late game?

I have a GTX970 but do have a CPU from 2011.

IDK if it just me and most likely related to CPU or if more people have this issue.

I really like the pace of early game expansion in 2.0 but if you don't get any of the eatly quest lines it can be quite boring. Now only if leaders and internal politics were a lot more interesting and engaging.

Because language belongs to the speakers, not the other way around.

I'm a mouth breather, but I still have a fucking jaw

Can I force a faction to spawn? I'm sick of this fucking pacifism

Because the chin is part of the jaw.

what other fetishes do you have user?

Synecdoche

I have a fetish for being aroused

Remove your governing ethics attraction bonus buildings, use edicts to have some of your pops slowly switch and form new factions that you can then support

I heard that there is a new major expansion comming for 3. I'm tempted to buy 3 but I can't find any videos of anyone playing the most recent version. It's all videos from it's release when it was the flavour of the month game for the twitch audience.

Attached: fetish inception.jpg (800x450, 61K)

Just pirate it to see if you like it.

>Is there anyway to help my Stellaris game from slowing down mid to late game?
No, it's a known issue with Paradox's coding.
The game actually renders each and every menu you could possibly access, regardless of whether you're using it or not.

What happened?

If I recall correctly it's the exact same thing as having the choice between purging an entire sentient xeno species or individually purging only some xeno pops from planets if you're xenophobic authoritarian.
So yes, you should be able to purge the ones you want to purge without harming the others.

Then you're lucky. That's where the term mouth breather originated from.

t. """linguist""" who thinks ebonics is a real dialect

I think you misunderstood the post about the menus. That problem existed and was then fixed.

Tsunade from Naruto, I fucking hate Naruto but just thinking about Tsunade gives me a boner

Attached: 04.jpg (1050x735, 270K)

I need the ability to launch preemptive defensive wars as a pacifist. If they're claiming all my shit and massing on my borders, it only makes sense to assfuck them before they swing at me

It was fixed in EUIV, nowhere else.

So anyone play the new quests from Untold Tales DLC yet? Are they mostly just lore faggotry with basic resource rewards or do they also dole out some unique tech, empire modifiers, buildings, ship modules or such?

Also, are they replacing the generic assimilation quests or do they trigger once you've gotten enough pops in your empire, kind of like major pop quests do?

>being a prescriptivist in the current year

reminder that "mansplaining" is a dictionary word now

pacifist have plenty of passive bonuses, they dont also need special CBs. that's literally the only thing certain mil/phobe builds have

Attached: 76106576.jpg (500x349, 36K)

3 neutrons, 3 kinetic art, with the fixed rapebeam

I can't finish a game
I get a few dozen turns in, then think of a better way to optimize by starting strategy and start a new game

Attached: pepe.png (1000x946, 535K)

This is me. In civ games for ages, stellaris, heck, even fucking fallout 4. It's maddening.

An excellent argument as to why language should NOT belong to the speakers, along with mugfuggah bix nood.

The French do many, many things wrong, but keeping their language pure and stable is not one of them.

They happened.

Also I am the eternal macfag.

they need a way to interact with the galaxy, since war is all there is

Just keep at it. Eventually you'll be optimizing your last turn before victory.

>I played MOO2, but never 3. How is it? I heard it ranged from "mediocre" to "terrible"
MoO3 had big community patches to fix it. I don't remember much about it though especially because I used to cheat a lot back then.
I think it had a problem with too much micromanagement and maybe some overly complex systems.

Just finished my first game of Northgard. I lost because I gave up half way through because jesus fuck a 2 front war is stressful especially when they end up navally invading you from a third front and then suddenly your food production falls apart and every is slowly dying because you don't have enough healers. Way more difficult than I thought it would be.

Webm of the game map (green is me):
webm.land/media/UTbf.webm

>too much micro
its was mostly too many spreadsheets and being really ugly. and the ai being retarded at launch

Sounds like the problems with SotS2, then, except without the crippling crashes.

How about casul match for shits and giggles