/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

/feg/ - Fire Emblem General Anonymous 03/12/18(Mon)23:36:02 No.208278239▶>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Fire Emblem Twitter Artist List
pastebin.com/WfpuQJec

Last thread:

Attached: @ane8723 - Roy with the Blushing Beauty Lilina.jpg (1200x831, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!RlkgxAYD!9dvwW52bFWzSij2MPuCx4A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Breast size doesn't matter as long as they have cute hair

>25 posts early
>fails to link thread
>fucks up the text in the OP
How do you fuck up the thread and thread linking so much?

Remember to big Nowi.

Attached: 1520948070052.jpg (1060x1500, 257K)

>▶

He didn't fuck up the comfy image.

Apologies, I just woke up.

>spend hundreds of orbs rolling for Lyn whenever she pops up on a banner because I like her and want to use her
>takes so long to actually roll her that I ended up building other speedy reds in her place
>when I finally get her she's useless compared to faster, stronger reds with merges and wrath inherited
>just have this Lyn sitting in my barracks that I never use because she's like my 8th best sword, even with her refine.
It's a complicated feeling.

What's the consensus on Sasuke? Seems like a decent physical bruiser on paper.

Attached: tumblrfilename.jpg (1121x800, 158K)

Why is Ayra's blade bad? You get +1 when you attack in both PP and EP right? Doesn't that mean you will always get the special if you double? What makes slaying better?

Slaying lets her activate Regal Astra on the first counter, making her much harder to take down and heavily punishing glass cannons.

But Lilina has cute hair and nice breast size!

Attached: lilinamanga.jpg (1262x970, 513K)

Why does this airhead love dick so much?

Attached: 1500623142021.jpg (850x670, 114K)

So she is an enemy phase unit if you build her with slaying?

>Instead of having 4 Hectors I have 1 Hector and 3 Lilinas
Fuck this bitch

I really like the Femui's a dumb slut meme.

He's good. Cherchefags are seething because he's got a better statline and baawing about
>b-but no atk boon so he's shit!
When in reality he's better.

She can do both. Slaying means she gets the guaranteed proc on EP, but she still procs it just as fast on player phase. It just goes 1 > proc instead of 2 > proc.

Dragon blood and constantly engaging in combat with strong men.

Nah, shes basically the strongest player phase red in the game while still having an amazing enemy phase. Just look at this shit, I hate her so much.

Attached: Miss Ayra.png (1077x957, 1.51M)

Not even. Slaying + QP means you can initiate with regnal, get hit, then regnal again on player phase.

Doesn't she activate her special regardless if your using ayra's blade?

God I wish I was the summoner.

Attached: f5daca3d8105d184ec5ace778ff4809d.jpg (1127x1097, 245K)

Hey, it's not Lilina's fault that ISIS are such jewish assholes, shared colors are an strategy of theirs at this point. Also you could merge her you know. I could say, fuck hector for showing up with +Res/-Atk IVs. But instead of that, daily reminder that ISIS are assholes and that people here are pretty stupid, FEH is wasting money and getting nothing, that's the sad truth.

U-Uh okay

Attached: ThYLXXH[1].jpg (570x1012, 90K)

No. If she gets attacked it's only -1 even if she's faster, so she won't immediately counterattack with it.

>subhumans

Are you going to use Gerome /feg/? How are you going to build him?

Attached: FEH Unit Builder - Gerome.png (540x960, 804K)

Ayra's Regnal Astra was a mistake.

>long haired roastie
>that voice
No

>muh 2 def and 3 res
Attack boon IS better because he's outclassed as a pure tank by Beruka, as a tank with offense by Michalis and as pure offense by Cherche. He's not shit by any means and as someone who never bothered to invest in Cherche or Michalis I'll gladly take the free 5*, but yeah, lack of merges or IVs leave him outclassed.

With a high IQ build, of course.

Attached: FEH Unit Builder - (6).png (540x960, 799K)

Garbage skills, barely better than cherche, no merges besides +1. He’s a tt reward alright.

Oho, fellow brother

Regnal Astra only has a cooldown of 2.
So when you have it uncharged and attack with her prf, you get 2 charges and it's primed and ready to go. But then your enemy gets to attack before you attack again, and their retaliation is just a wasted charge before you can double and trigger Astra.
If you're baiting on enemy phase, your opponent attacks first and gives you 1 charge, and then you retaliate for 2 more charges, one of which is wasted because you only need 2 total to charge Astra. It only really works optimally once desperation is triggered, where you charge Astra on the first attack and then trigger it on the second.

In short, the power of the cooldown effect is wasted because her special has such a short natural cooldown. Ayra's blade would be more efficient with a 3 charge special.

With Slaying Edge, Astra's cooldown is reduced to 1. That means it will be charged in all of the same scenarios that Ayra's Blade would have charged it: Ayra attacks (1-0) -> foe retaliates (0-0) -> Ayra attacks again (triggers). Desperation: Ayra attacks (1-0) -> Ayra attacks again (triggers) -> foe retaliates (1-0). Slaying Edge is even better than Ayra';s Blade with desperation because, as long as her foe survives, Ayra begins the next battle with Astra already charged.
What's more, thanks to only being a 1 charge cooldown with Slaying Edge, if she baits her opponent on enemy phase, their first attack will charge Astra, which means she can then immediately retaliate with it. If she doubles on retaliation, she triggers Astra and then charges it again, meaning she'll be able to trigger it immediately again on playerphase. It also means if she initiates with Astra charged, then after triggering Astra, her opponent's retaliation will charge it again, allowing her to trigger it a second time in a single round of combat if she doubles. Most blue armours won't survive a double-astra, especially if she's running Wrath.

Like my Cherche.

>The virgin BK
>The CHAD Hectors

Roastie? Heresy! Also listen to her japanese voice, I play this crap without sound anyways

What disappointing reward batman is. Hopefully, Kana can save Fateswakening from his ilk.

Is Nephenee a good gal?

;(

Attached: feh is darkest fe.png (1263x259, 58K)

much arigatou senpai. thank you for the delicious spoonfeed. I am now enlightened with this knowledge and wanting to roll for this boosted BST slut

Attached: 1517899337993.jpg (961x1282, 557K)

Felicia is the cutest! I love spending time with my pretty wife! I`ll never let anything hurt her or make her sad! Every second spent with her is perfect! I want to stroke her soft hair and give her little kisses on her cheek! We`ll have each other forever and always! I love Felicia!

Attached: ^8517ED9ADC8064FCEF430DD4A761100121EFD6DEB423B50676^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (794x917, 243K)

mega.nz/#F!RlkgxAYD!9dvwW52bFWzSij2MPuCx4A

Attached: Sharena Who part 4.png (855x1280, 944K)

He's midpack I'd say. Better than Clive, Tobin, le Hatman, and Infantry Pulse.

Gonna keep it simple. Swap/Bonfire/Lancebreaker/Goad Flyers

I would play in gookrunes if there was the option to switch between it for individual characters

Is V!Eliwood any good?
I'm tempted to melt him down for Rally Atk/Def on a buffslut
I'm usually pretty iffy about foddering off limited units like him

Attached: 1520556054485.png (760x640, 121K)

>"Rather than lament what you do not possess, you should treasure what you do." - L'Arachel

Attached: L'arachel (2).jpg (400x400, 69K)

You can get desperation though and use that initial counter as a way to trigger it and sweep the rest of the team with the prf, triggering special in each combat?

Attached: Cipher_Altena_Artwork2.png (596x811, 989K)

Well I don't have a Neph but I do have a Saber and with a countering skills banner coming I can probably build this thing

Rubbing cock on toes

Attached: Full_Injured_Athena.png (1684x1920, 2.26M)

He's awful unless you invest heavily into him and even then everyone else does a better job than him, just keep at least 1 of him for HM and fodder the other one

Does anybody have the Midori Hack growth rates? I really want to know what the fuck Arden's move growth is

You shouldn't feel bad about foddering the 4* versions of TT units. Promoting them for +2 stats at the cost of 20k feathers is some of the worst resource management you can see in this game.

This, I need to know how ridiculously unlikely it was for Neph to cap everything but MAG, LUK, and MOV with just two stat boosters

I can't believe Greil fucked and killed Ike's mom

Attached: IMG_20180313_064504.png (744x518, 816K)

I think I like all of those more than Gerome. Except Clive, man what an awful reward.

STOP
This is TOO MUCH bullying user
Please make something cute with sharena next time instead.

Attached: moderately angry generic meido.gif (120x120, 41K)

Say goodmorning to Lucina

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-100041.png (1080x1920, 2.07M)

Good morning, young man.

Attached: 1520818220435.png (979x559, 320K)

He is alright if you want to invest in him pretty heavily (needs DC, bold fighter, or both to really hit reasonable potential)
If you don't like eliwood that much, may as well

I really like your chest

Yes Felicia, this pleases me. A lot.

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-101204.png (1080x1920, 1.85M)

I want Felicia to please me

Delet!!!

>Literally every nigger from T18 and above is an armorfag defense

Yaaaaawn dead game, at least arena is easy now.

Attached: 1495456456842.png (462x492, 276K)

>Start playing TRS
>Recruit princess and her female sword knight companion (Kate)
>Kill most enemies, only boss and another shitter remain
>Boss kills Kate with a 2% crit
>If crit damage were 3*damage (like in Fe1-3 and FE6-onwards) instead of ((enemy Str + weapon might)*2 - your def),like in Jugdral, she would have survived
Kaga is such a fucking cunt and an idiot. Good Riddance

I'll have you know that my defense team is L!Ephraim, Myrrh, S!Corrin and Rein

Attached: 1519768897648.jpg (700x700, 71K)

Post tragic couple

Attached: 181b8b9e70cc.jpg (540x478, 43K)

Looks like I'm orobably gonna be dropping a rank

I can't even tell if these are legit translations or a meme at this point.

Attached: 1121541.gif (249x219, 175K)

>Finally get my daughter
>-res +def
God I hate IVs so much.
Should I just give her Blarblade?

I'd be too nervous to ask Lucina out on a date because if she rejected me I would probably have to kill myself, or become a stalker who rapes and kills her out of love of course.

Attached: wgrxm2e8lvyz.png (800x600, 864K)

You sure? I'm Rank 300 and I get lots of mixed teams. Usually with Ayra and Nowi, but still mixed.
I'm running Grimo, FMorgan, Femui, and Lyn.

Attached: 1520830714814.gif (500x438, 515K)

This is why I ____ Lucina

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-104340.png (1080x1920, 1.86M)

I love

>Mist is just brown Elena
>Ike is just blue Greil
how did I not notice this before

What does Lucina think about when she masturbates?

hate

Enjoy company of

The Jugdral formula would actually help memedons in the later games

Kids tend to look like their parents,
Well except of course for Claire and Mae's children, they will look nothing like them.

Why is Alm's wife exposing herself?

Attached: p1aybteWBL3.jpg (671x867, 104K)

God I would kill to get naizuri from Lucina

Attached: 526px-Full_Injured_Lucina.png (526x600, 346K)

I didnt think this team would really get anything

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-194404.png (702x1216, 1.11M)

I asked her to

got a -atk +res
At least she was from a free roll

I say that +30 Crit bonus as Swordmaster with the current crit formula is better, even with average strength, Rutger was a grat player phase nuke in FE6.

Attached: DYKABCEU0AEyffc.jpg (700x989, 183K)

>you will never slick the bare cleft between her soft mounds with precum as you thrust along it and feel the faint beating of her heart and slow, measured rise and fall of her chest against your dick as she breathes.
Why even live?

I want to date Ayra

Attached: cocktria3.jpg (10000x10000, 2.13M)

Tfw Lucina walks in on me masturbating in my tent

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-104143.jpg (376x390, 113K)

I want to hold hands with Ayra in public while she side-eyes me with the most disdainful glare and curls her lip in disgust.

Do you happen to enjoy drinking the fresh urine of cute Ostian princesses?

which FE girl has extracted the most semen out of you?

Attached: totally safe Azura.png (526x341, 159K)

Lucina is so helpful

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-105834.png (1080x1920, 2.08M)

This one. She looks so smug about it too.

Attached: 1507042500471.jpg (1088x1282, 683K)

That sounds more embarrassing than Lyn's thought reading technique