/dng/ - Dueling Network General

YGO General #2732
Consolidation Edition
Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro Percy Discord (will always contain latest download links): discord.gg/ygopro-percy
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)
●OCG: Collector’s Pack 2018 (May 12th)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 3 (June 9th)

●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)
●TCG: Lair of Darkness Structure Deck (April 20th)
●TCG: Flames of Destruction (May 4th)
●TCG: Dark Saviors (May 25th)
●TCG: Flames of Destruction Special Edition (June 7th)
●TCG: Battles of Legend: Relentless Revenge (June)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Codebreaker (July 13th)
●TCG: Cybernetic Horizon (July 27th)

No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format.
Go to /dIg/ for Duel Links discussion.

Attached: DYEXU5wV4AAT3ip.jpg (1050x740, 229K)

1st for Ascended

Attached: TheAscendedofThunder-COTD-EN-SP-1E.png (328x479, 369K)

The deck has an wincon consistency boosters and a gameplan
How is it not playable?

Went to a Regional playing Altergeist and lost the final round against True Dracos because of time. If I had won I would have been top 8 for the first time. How do I get over my loss /dng/ as I just feel miserable right now?

Attached: 1518509602773.jpg (782x960, 47K)

>True Dracos because of time
Tell us more user

You can still do it, just put in a couple of Link Spiders and make Missus Radiant first.

Threadly reminder about new leak and translation. Your phone has an app with OCR that can translate card effects just fine.

>How do I get over my loss /dng/ as I just feel miserable right now?
Destroy some scrubs at locals or online

Congrats user! This time, you were even closer than before! I know that you wanted to enter in that top, but consider that behind you are other duelists that weren't as closer as you, meaning that you were the best of that group. Plus, you only lost because of time right? If it wasn't by the time, you would have won surely, meaning that you maded it there because of your skills and stuff. Don't worry, you are now aware that the reason you lost was because of time so now the time is gonna be part of you. Remember that losing is part of the game, and losing isn't bad unless you don't learn anything (you learn something with losses too).
Be proud that you made it this far, with an Altergeist deck mind you, and keep improving yourself and your deck!
Cheers user, you did great.

Game 1 both of us had a bad starting hand and so it took a while for the game to really go off. After a while he won game 1. Game 2 was more of a back and forth but me making him go 1st and drawing my kaijus made me win in the end.
Game 3 was just a mess and as I got tired I missplayed. Time got called and I couldnt do enough damage to him on my last turn and so the game ended in his favor despite me having the stronger board.
One of the reasons as to why we went into time is also because he didnt really know what my cards do as I was the only one playing Altergeist and him having to read my cards a few times.
Thanks user. Next time I know what to differently and once FLOD comes out the deck will be even better. The problem with the deck right now is that it almost always goes into time as it is such a slow control deck

I know that feel, playing a card you really love but others don't even know it exist really sucks. But glad to read that and that there will be new support soon. Hopefully the same can be said for my card... and considering Ruin and Demise is possible
Do you use some cards like the Spellbook engine, Secret Village or maybe Desires? If your deck use 3 copies of pretty much all the important cards, it may be useful. What you need is more way to draw or slow your opponent until you get a good field control. Hope this helps.

Attached: Divine.Grace.-.Northwemko.full.431616.jpg (1500x1090, 1.19M)

Is this the best "special summon from hand'' effect in the game?
No restrictions,no drawbacks,no setup needed.
only a free level 7 2700 beater

Why no one uses her?
She have nice effect

Attached: .jpg (893x895, 162K)

Not fast enough.

Yeah I was testing different versions of the deck. I tried using secret village at my locals but as the meta right now has a lot of pendulum magicians it wasnt as good as they can just normal summon a magician and ignore village. Spellbooks didnt work as I really need my normal summon. I even tried using spellbooks in combination with arrivalrivals so that I could use a normal summon on the spellbooks and on my Altergeists.
I also hope your deck gets new support as I really like what they announced for demise and ruin. Always liked the artwork on that archetype.

You know, as annoying formats like Nekroz, Performages, Zoodiacs, PaleoToads, True Dracos or even Trickstars have been, it feels better facing these archetypes or mix of archetypes instead of facing what is essential decks with 25 cards being engines to fuel Special Summons , 5 handtraps and 10 cards fro man archetype, maybe.
It feels like I play the same game against every deck

>It feels like I play the same game against every deck
So then siding against it should be easy.

Well, yeah.
The only extra criteria are 'does the opposing deck have pendulums' and 'does the opponent banish a lot'. The rest are staples traps and handtraps

Is there a point to using synchro in this day and age or is it so outdated that even the older summoning mechanic are better?

>what is Omega

There are quite a few good utility synchros you can use.
And with how universally useful and easy to use Crystron Link is, you can easily get fields with multiple ones

Oh yeah, that card. Thank you for reminding me that card exist.

I cam curious how you forgot about it.
People use it on tons of link spam decks due to glowbulb, mechabeast tuner, steam the cloack or just getting a loli handtrap on the field for extra frustration.

>Spellbooks didnt work as I really need my normal summon
Try to find a way to add Double Summon or the Brilliant engine. I know that may be a little expensive and fill the deck, but your decks needs both a NS and draw power. Try to find cards that are not really neccesary for the deck(aka, meaning that if you take them off, it may be a little different but it will not kill the potential or the purpose of the deck, for example, for Northwemko, the Djinns in general were a nice touch but the one that was important was Releaser, meaning that Djinns like Disserere and Demolisher were a nice plus, but Releaser was one of the core cards)
Thanks! Hopefully it is both true and soon. Just knowing she is getting retrain or support (or art cameo if what I am asking is too much) is enough for me
Not that user, but right now I can't afford the side cards or even main hand traps as I cannot afford a lot of money. There is a reason I wish Konami of America could stop bumping the rarity of generic cards, I mean, if they want to do it, I don't have a problem, but do the same like the OCG, both the highest rarity and lowest rarity should be available, not everyone can afford that much even if they want and try it.
It really sucks... I really like the design of Ash, she is cute, big forehead, and even if I dislike KoA methods, I am not lying when I say that I probably buy one if I had the money

If i'm playing toon and can't get toon kingdom with my first hand I may aswell ff

WHERE'S THE DEMISE RETRAIN PERCY

Attached: just.png (797x744, 786K)

>three kingdom
>three terraforming
>three ttoc
>still can't open with kingdom

>If i'm playing toon I may aswell ff
FTFY

It's really not that hard to search it, you have so many methods now.

>tfw no rank 7 deck to splash ASCENDED into

What do you mean you don't open with it? 3xTerraforming + 3xToon Table means you should be getting it practically 100% of the time. Plus most Toon builds used to run 1 copy of Toon World on top of that, not sure if they still do or even need to. Either way If you have 9-10 copies of a card to summon your Toons and you're still not getting it you gotta be shuffling wrong or something.

>Run 3 Terraforming 3 metaverse 3 demise 3 Toon Table
>Still don't open any of them IRL duel

I swear to good, half of my deck is for me to search this shit and i STILL don't get it on the first hand

Attached: 1484450383468.png (367x321, 177K)

i'm running
3 terraforming
3 kingdoms
3 ttoc
>still don't open with kingdom

Then run 3 Planet Pathfinder as well.

Thats what you get for not running Left Arm Offering.

Metaverse and Set Rotation.

What the fuck, how could they make the lv10 dragunity so terrible?

how are six samurais? my friend really likes them. are they petdeck status?

>just don't run any monsters

how far are you willing to go for a field spell search?

What is the most vaporwave deck?

If you dont open Kingdom it doesnt matter how good the rest of your deck is as you just scoop. So you are better off playing 40 copies of Kingdom and no monsters instead of just scooping on turn 1.

they're decent, especially with isolde.

How are virus.dek and link zoodiacs faring OCG side?

If you want to guarantee that you draw Kingdom in your opening hand you have to run at least 36 copies in a 40 card deck.

HHHGNNNNNGHHHH

Attached: DYK_PSyVAAA1X0A.jpg (700x495, 65K)

Gideon is never fucking coming back, is he?

>virus.dek
Lair sees play in Noids, Diabolos sees play in Brandish. Nothing else in the deck is being really used right now.

Attached: AncientGearFusion-LED2-EN-UR-1E.png (1053x1542, 3.53M)

>Link Zoodiacs
That sounds like it could be pretty fun. Got a basic list?

baby demise and ruin are pretty cute, even if they are useless

Attached: DemiseRuinYoung.png (566x391, 493K)

If you dont open Kingdom with this deck you might just be bad at the game.

Attached: consistency.jpg (1039x646, 628K)

>Nothing else in the deck is being really used right now.
So it's basically just an engine for decks that tribute monsters?
>Baby demise and ruin
>useless
They have bad/ok effects,but are necessary pieces of any of the deck's combos

i wouldn't say they're necessary at all, there's much better things to tribute for big demise and ruin

>So it's basically just an engine for decks that tribute monsters?
Not even really an engine. Just sick nasty techs.

You need to use level 4 or lower rituals to use as tribute fooder for the Big versions via the field spell,And since the big and small ones share ritual spells,they are a lot more consistent than say,relinquished

>nigga witha 50 cards deck taking 2 hours and summing a billion xyz
fuck off nigga

Don't use Duelingbook

>Gideon is never fucking coming back, is he?
doubt

>F.a. players fell for the Zodiac meme
>F.a.players aren't playing the superior Metalfoes + symphonic warriros build.
Maybe it's just me,but I really like metalfoes in F.A.

Attached: idealized deck.jpg (653x415, 135K)

Why does True Draco decks play Amano-iwato?

It negates monsters effect,mainly handtraps,them you can just tribute it off the true draco S/T

Stops ash

Allows you to play both first and second by preventing negation and handtraps from disrupting your plays

It doesn't negate, you can't activate them at all unless it's a spirit monster.

so are the top decks basically summoning a board full of negates consitently?

Yes, except when they kill you instead

Yes.
That's why the top players wanted our lovely Maxx "c" banned.

No.

Attached: MasterPeacetheTrueDracoslayingKing-MACR-EN-ScR-1E.png (688x1011, 1.54M)

ft. Floodgate

What do modern True Draco decks look like, anyways?

Going second and can literally destroy an established field and leave nothing but ashes. MP Turbo going second is fucking insanely fun.

Are these new cards done by the same artist?

Did he by any chance also draw the Lightsworn cards?

If so could it be that he has an armpit fetish?

Attached: AllureQueenLV7-TF04-JP-VG.jpg (544x544, 191K)

If so he also really likes sexy hips.

Attached: ElementValkyrie-TF04-JP-VG.png (544x544, 496K)

Attached: LuminaLightswornSummoner-TF04-JP-VG.jpg (544x544, 82K)

best deck with lolis?

Maybe I should play that instead, got no Memenlys though so no back up ;_;

Aleister and his harem of lolis (and some other weird shit)

Too bad he doesn't do exposed midriff often

>Too bad he doesn't do exposed cleavage often
FTFY

That artist may have armpit fetish. Also name of that artist? Does it have Pixiv? Twitter?
If you look closely, Northwemko does have sexy hips and butt... not gonna lie but if she gets retrained, I hope her outfit can be a little more... revealing. I have a big fetish for ass and hips. Legs too

Attached: Northwemko.jpg (544x544, 88K)

Sideboob and Underboob is superior to cleavage

>Vs lightsworn zombies
>game 1
>opens grass
>mill a bunch of spells,wulf and double snow
>losses
>game 2
>left arm offerings for grass
>mill double mezuki,snow and uni-zombie
>ends in double omega and still almost loses.
>game 3
>I go first
>destroy his lonefire NS
>scoops
Why is this deck good again?

Too bad in the mirror evenly is a gamewinner, since you lose all the card advantage you got with demise etc. Hence you run anti-banish cards, since fuck everything banishes now. You can get rid of it at any time with a tribute summon, so it hurts them more than yourself.

Yep. I've run Iron Wall ever since Evenly came out, and the reactions to flipping it is hilarious.
Thank fuck nobody else plays Draco at my locals, the mirror is mind numbingly boring.

>Underboob is superior to everything
FTFY

post list

>tfw inspect boarder is slightly better going first but way worse going second against an established so that my playset sits in the binder and play iwato instead

Attached: MP turbo.png (916x793, 846K)

WORLDS

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (784x799, 289K)

>208332845
Late

spicy techs for paleo frogs?

This, but without Order/Drain/Judgment, but +1 Fragrance.

Attached: INGA EFFEKTER.png (917x784, 1.16M)

Lost wind

Making a big board is not as important as maintaining consistency and advantage. Some defense with recovery and the ability to break a board is also more important than a big board. You want things that give you options while limiting your opponent's options.

I really like your sexy red hair, and you should expose your cleavage more, Market Girl.

That should just be a staple for them IMO.

XYZ Reborn is fun.

ugh

Attached: file.png (1448x668, 49K)

Reminder that other card games (Pokemon, Magic, Vanguard, Duel Masters, Weiss, Uno, Kaijudo, DBZ, Final Fantasy, etc...) are NOT allowed in /dng/ and serve only to detioriate thread quality. Please do your part and report posters of other card games to help keep shitposting to a minimum. Thank you.

Attached: InspectorBoarder-EXFO-EN-ScR-1E.png (1122x1600, 3.85M)

after your opponent does searching.

Attached: file.png (324x427, 326K)

Do you think the new battles of legend is going to be as bad as this in terms of overpricing?

>My walmart has 3 for sale
Interesting.

Do we even have confirmation one is coming?

being a leaf sucks

Attached: file.png (589x640, 86K)