pathofexile.com/bestiary
>Patch 3.2 League: Challenge Rewards
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2092352
>Useful Links
pastebin.com/zsC6MqjB
>Guild
Post Username, Request Invite

last map

Attached: 1518901240241.png (1640x2280, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VtPgSnCkcEU
clips.twitch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>get a 7% life, 6% attack speed with axes, 12% melee damage, and resistance jewel for 10c

Sometimes it pays to have global chat on lads, because when idiots ask for Price Checks you can just message them and offer them chaos.

Attached: 1520712864333.gif (350x263, 1.48M)

>scrap my lvl90 wander funfinder to make mf raider
or
>make a new character
what do fellas

fire golems fire golems fire golems

Looking for some input on poets pen inquisitor volatile dead.

Currently don't want to shell out for a watcher's eye and a kaoms, so I am running the ghetto version of leech for the build.

Currently running doryani's invitation for fire damage and fire leech, doedres damning, assassins mark and warlords mark, and 5 link belly for dual curse on hit.

Is this the best way to do this? I would like to go for shaper with this build and understandably would need to upgrade to the best version of the build for the best results, but will this iteration at least get me to guardians and having a shot at shaper?

Reposting from old thread

Looking for some input on poets pen inquisitor volatile dead.

Currently don't want to shell out for a watcher's eye and a kaoms, so I am running the ghetto version of leech for the build.

Currently running doryani's invitation for fire damage and fire leech, doedres damning, assassins mark and warlords mark, and 5 link belly for dual curse on hit.

Is this the best way to do this? I would like to go for shaper with this build and understandably would need to upgrade to the best version of the build for the best results, but will this iteration at least get me to guardians and having a shot at shaper?

If you have a pob of 150-200k dps you should have no issues with going for guardian/shaper the rest will be just learning the mechanics of the fights.

is there a list with beastcraft recipes

Frostbreath + elementalist = guaranteed double damage against all targets

Attached: 1520233433488.png (657x539, 110K)

Is the lucky connections card drop rate decent enough to farm them for fusings?

Attached: 1457014091115.jpg (400x323, 51K)

You're given the chance to unfuck this league /poeg/. How would you do it?

d3 2.0+ >poe 3.0+

delete it and tell people to fuck off to pokemon

Double the mob density everywhere.

add breach recipe for maps

give myself a HH
and this

Triple the mob density everywhere.

rollback life 3 months back and start abyss league again

So there's a limit on how many beasts you can have at a time? Is that why my Necro nets have basically stopped working? I wish there had been any fucking indicators that I was full or that even was a limit to begin with. At this point I honestly can't believe how much this league keeps on disappointing. It's fucking surreal.

what's the grift pushing build for solo barbs this season?

quadruple mob density
add breach+abyss to every zone
add pre 2.0 reflect aura rares to encourage ethical gameplay

*cracks open a hot can of Chris' semen*
Just beat atziri drunk. What have you lads been up to?

quadruple the mob density everywhere

Quintuple the mob density everywhere.

just add darkshrines

So everyone has been doing muh JUGG/Muh lady champ but is anyone running the new zerker and his degen shit? just wondering if rage is worth it youtube.com/watch?v=VtPgSnCkcEU

>garbinger was boring as fuck and died faster than prophecy
>abyss was entertaining, kept me playing until the very end
>bestiary again fucking shit

next league will be good again

yes there is a limit, 10 afaik

based

reflect was just shit. all it means is everyone will go chaos damage or summons or totems or whatever to invalidate the existence of reflect

I cant believe people want MORE red beast spawns. Why?? I want less. I want none to spawn. That would be great.

Anyway, who else playing Minecraft till they patch this cluster?

I wish D3's reset had been a week or so after PoE's instead of before. I don't know how much D3 I would have played or for how long, but I would have played it.

reset? like new season?
why can't you just play it now?

Why would you want less? Are you the user that got his ass whooped by one or something?

>I want none to spawn.
If you're playing Minecraft, then you don't really care about the spawns at all. I, for one, would actually like to be able to use the League mechanic more than once every 6 hours.

because its more fun on the reset

because they just aren't worth messing with. they have too much hp. in the time it takes to kill it you could kill another pack, or two, or three.

They also give you all the juicy recipes e.g made 220c from selling the crab chest.

>Decide to try currency flipping
>Stop after 3 trades
wew

why are the fucking spirit beast so rare.

is PoE dead?

No clue but seems like something GGG does every league now, Liches were rare as fuck and now the spirit beasts are even rarer, I got the crab boss after playing consistently and being almost level 92 (ripped a level 75 champ before)

fuck off chris fix it yourself

All I wanted to do was try out a phys spectral throw build with the cat set.
But fuck paying 10ex for the chest while crab chest is barely 1ex.

>sold my triple T2 stygian vise for 20c during the 1st week
>took a while to sell too
>rerolled now and looked for a similar belt
>prices must have dropped with more belts in SC
>2-3ex
well fuck. i need to start writing things down what not to sell during the first week for a fast buck.

>You now remember making $250 off a drop in d3
Good times

>fell for the Abberath's leveling meme
Would have been cheaper and more effective if I just bought an oni goroshi and went frost blades

Attached: 1488884996391.png (250x250, 50K)

is there a way to tell which ones are worth a fuck and which ones aren't? if so thats honestly even worse. if not then i still say its not worth the opportunity cost. you get luck? ok but nobody can guarantee they'll get lucky and for me just moving on and clearing another pack or two or three is a more sure thing.

tfw so lazy I can't even start the league

>find cool looking starter build
>"really cheap / easy to get going" etc..
>"this build revolves around x item and it's all you really need for this super cheap build"
>look up x item and see it's worth 1.5 exalts
>close tabs and play a different game
>rinse and repeat

Attached: 1504686638890.jpg (472x531, 38K)

>hardcucks

clips.twitch
.tv/ColorfulFragileMonitorOSsloth

Attached: 1490394818523.png (640x479, 24K)

yeah but at least it wasn't expensive right? due to the total lack of people with any motivation to play more than one char this league

marauder or duelist for sunder?

Abberaths are still like an ex and lets not get started on all the quality gems I bought

Yeah cat set seems dope, hopefully it gets better.
poedb bestiary recipes is your best bet I guess. Especially when they add the best swapping i'm sure some recipes will be through the roof e.g the dupe one.

>Invest 15ex in build
>it turns out worse than your league starter with 20c worth of self found gear
xD

Flipping is a meme.

For the user last thread wondering sbout mirror arrow summoner
>mandatory aspects for Saboteur summoner
>Lioneye's Glare for "hits can't be evaded" because your minions can't hit for shit, which will require you to get dexterity on your gear
>Anger and Wrath auras for getting absurd amounts of damage
>you will be using Eldritch Battery, Zealot's Oath and Mind over matter, as a result of which you will also be running with a stone golem
>curse on hit and Elemental Equilibrium setup for damage, the curses used will be Projectile Weakness and Elemental Weakness
>as a result of all of this, your tree will be stretched as far as possible
>oh yeah and did I mention that you will be picking up all of the skill effect duration near the Scion starting point?
>as a result you will also be picking up jewels and minion damage nodes, almost every single jewel will be for your survivability with the exception

>and now for what people get stuck on
>the minions are not supported by projecttile damage or trap damage, if you take Clever Construction then it is for quality-of-life
>the only things that scale the minion are your bow and quiver, the effectiveness of your auras and minion damage, the rest of your gear does not support them
>you will be using both Mirror Arrow and Blink Arrow at the same time
>the minions will almost never die so aren't going to be investing in minion life
>except some life regen for the stone golem which you will support in a four-link because if it dies, you will have no more mana and you will die too
>Mirror/Blink Arrow minions have 90% damage reduction but 90% less life than they used to have due to Minion Instability fuckery being too OP
>this 90% damage reduction applies to hits but not to degens so you will not be running any maps that have desecrated/burning ground and you will have to be careful against minions that do a lot of damage over time like Wickermen
Part 1

CWDT+offering doesn't work?

Remove 90% of "craft this rare item" recipes.
Remove nets.
Add a "beast tracker", which will show you on the Atlas where a really rare beast will spawn. Killing the beast, capturing it or running another map will change what map they'll spawn next.
Add more powerful recipes to the menagerie.
Set up a minimum of 3 beasts spawning on every map. Higher tier maps will have more chances of spawning red beasts.
Boost monster density on maps by up to 50%.

If all the build requires is 1.5 ex, that is cheap as FUCK and holy shit you should use it. Normally "cheap" means 10-15ex. Hell, by the time you hit 50 you should already have found at least 1 ex in misc currency.

>Especially when they add the best swapping i'm sure some recipes will be through the roof e.g the dupe one.
20-30c max

>poedb bestiary recipes is your best bet I guess
hey, if that tells me which beasts are worth capturing and which arent, then this is even more of a shit league than I thought. because if you can, then there is no opportunity cost, and maps are populated with boss tier mob which I can easily tell are not worth killing

and you want MORE of those kinds of mobs. okie dokie

That's what I felt last league.
>have league starter Specturd 1ex max spent on build (managed to link own 6l)
>do all content np
>invest 30ex in Flaskfinder
>rip left and right nowhere near as fast for bossing, can't do all map mods
Felt like shit tbqh.

I'm honestly not even sure what I'm supposed to be doing with this atlas. Do I just keep expanding the elder influence or beat him on these yellow maps?

Attached: atlas.jpg (1920x1080, 737K)

How early can I start flickering on a golden rule method raider?

Attached: 1453261780-518c48a92328c8307f49283e76206d47.jpg (768x551, 57K)

See the colored maps? Beat the ones that don't have the elder on them, and then beat the elder. Then keep doing influence until they pop again, and repeat.

Ah shit nevermind I forgot Red Trail needs 68
How early can I start flickering on a Raider in general then if I use blood rage?

Honestly, I might just buy the crab set and go for a meme block build. Cant be that much worse than my current shit build.
Only at 12ex so far. Assuming I need a starforge aswell to make phys spectral throw not complete shit...

You want more triple boss hp pool mobs that are a threat to even non-squishy builds, to all but 9+endurance charge face tank jugg builds they are at least a threat when you're trying to capture them, and also by the way offer NO rewards 99% of the time, and you can consult a spread sheet to know that, and people want MORE of them. thats what im struggling to understand.

>delete boss
>lol invuln phase
>lol another invuln phase

>you fucked it
now you have to kill the elder to start manipulating it again. can your build even do that? id not you need to get someone in there to do it asap. and then what you want to do is constantly keep your elder influence under 15 maps total, and just move it around the atlas. if you stay in one place to long you run out of maps in that area, so thats why you have to move. and then you want to like rng the elder influence onto your best, and high tier maps so that you get to run those maps with elder influence, and you're not wasting precious map drops on shaper influence. ok thats all have fun

witch

>20-30c max
Possibly, selling the beast portals will probably be worth a fair bit since you need them for the challenges in addition to good crafting/item drop.
>and you want MORE of those kinds of mobs. okie dokie
I want more because my build can handle these guys then again I don't give a shit about muh clear, from my builds I want survivability and be able to do bosses which is doing well so far since done Shaper, 2 guardians, vaal temp and uber atizir on BHC.
Plus it's kinda refreshing that the rares are actually a challenge rather than just another mob to trash. Especially with reflect and voltile changes.

Sixdrupel the mob density everywhere.

do you.. play a jugg?

craicic presence is good

that's it

whatever dude if you want to waste your time killing things that arent worth the time and effort have fun but more red beasts is a dumb idea and ggg agrees with me apparently. although id like to see none, but you know

I am currently out of maps like you said but I'm not really struggling on any of the these yellow maps either

>tfw I played harbinger, skipped abyss, now playing bestiary

>I'm not really struggling on any of the these yellow maps either
all the more reason for you wanting to get it into higher tier maps

it takes forever by the way and its horribly rng and you will 100% need elder influence to ever get a red map pool going. 3 days of running t8+ maps and ive only scratched the surface. in fact im giving up until the patch because they admitted boss drops were fucked. and I KNEW they were. I could tell. there just arent any +1, +2 map drops from bosses. like they don't exist. the rest of it is fine I think. the currency, despite what people are saying is most likely just fine (maybe a problem with alchs, maybe I dont know) but 100% boss map drops are fucked and Im giving up until they patch it, which they said they will do this week.

>you will be taking Lioneye's Glare either you gimp your damage by having a support taken by Additional Accuracy when you are already low on available sockets or you take Champion with the "taunted enemies can't evade" node
>Chain Reaction doesn't give you life/ES recovery with Tinkerskin because it was a trap that triggered another trap and not an enemy that triggered a trap
>your gem socket possibilities will be severely limited, you have four sockets already taken by mandatory choices: Mirror Arrow - Trap support - Multiple/Cluster Traps -Minion Damage
>on Multiple/Cluster I don't remember which one but if they still have different wording then pick one of the two that says "less trap damage" and not "less damage"
>the other two I would go with are up to you but in my opinion any combination you like of Elemental Focus, Elemental Damage with Attacks, Immolate and Added Lightning Damage
>the minions don't have your stats, they look like you and even have the same effects as you (if you have pets and spawn one, the spawned one will also have the pets)
>this means that if you have 3 frenzy charges, it will LOOK like the minion has them too but they do not, they simply have the cosmetic appearance of having frenzy charges, the same applies to shrines and auras
>they have your health so that if you spawn them on low health, they will have low health too which can end in really fucking sketchy situations
>they will fire at everything from three screens away so say goodbye to any Bestiality rares
>do not bother with trying to get them to deal physical damage, there isn't a single reason to go for it
>I would recommend getting an abyss jewel that makes your minions taunt because they will do plenty of that with a hundred of them
>due to the fact that you are going for as many minions as possible, you don't need LMP/GMP for your end-game setup
>Rearguard + Anvil + Lioneye's jewel aren't mandatory but they are really fucking useful for survival

Attached: 421c3691cba5b1988b5e3feaaec36d5a664831a36bcca582fe943dc829cda9ec.jpg (540x808, 38K)

not nearly as bad as me

>get insanely lucky with currency drops and t1 uniques
>ditch the starter and plan on doing disfavor cyclone
>spend fortune 6linking it
>die on the first map I enter because I'm fucking retarded

>enter menagerie for first time in days
>go through recipes, all garbage
>"open a portal to farrul's den"
>ok lets check it out
>kill dumb cat boss with long ass intermission phase, capture him
>drops farrul's fur
>trade macro says it's worth 800+ chaos

what the fuck
thats more than a 6L belly
who pays so much currency for a shitty meme armor like this

So is there a build that can do all content in the game without problems?

All I can think of is RF + SR, remove RF for maps with -regen mod.

Yeah? They added necro nets for people muh dps people.
Go back to minecraft then. Since you sounding like a vaultist.

aila's death was more bs.
This one was kinda more predictable (reflects).

spell totem hierophant can do everything except "no regen" maps. ele reflect maps are annoying but doable.

really, pretty much any build will have some kind of map mod that fucks you up.
>no leech
>no regen
>phys reflect
>ele reflect

i dont know any build that can do all of them.

>Normally "cheap" means 10-15ex
t. trust fund stdie

>get farruls den portal
>kill boss
>drops farrul's chase
>2.5+ ex
>not able to sell it tho
>it's at 4c now

Good DPS boost, good life and it allows you to have almost constant uptime on frenzy+power charges but mainly it's due to being rare.

>FREE 100% critical strike chance
>FREE 15% all dodge
>FREE 10% IAS/ICS
>FREE power and frenzy charge generation
>FREE 100 life
>FREE phasing
>shitty meme armor

Necro can all that easily, pretty much all content except HotG.

dont spectres constantly die to ele reflect?

does life-on-hit count as regen?

t. retard who doesn't know how to make money
keep doing those chaos recipes, that will surely take you far

Literally never.

no

>get memed into going to LL RF at level 35
it's actually not bad wtf. I don't know how well the ES pool is going to scale however

how spooky is the act 10 Kitava fight, I'm coming up to it real soon on my SSFHC scorching ray trickster, no RF yet... how can I ensure I don't die?

Attached: 1354395962079.jpg (420x500, 65K)

aoe nets that capture rare beasts.
aoe nets work on corpses too
aoe nets don't have charges so they can stop fucking up my loot table with shitty nets
change how new shaper orbs work
rollback sextants change
rollback unique map change
make map bosses drop maps more often
make harbinger drop more because that many chaos to get back 1 alt shard is stupid

don't get hit