Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6059
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints!

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

Rance X
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2441678
Hook Code
/HSN30:0@00614875:
Gameplay Explanation:
mega.nz/#!n9RjzQ5Q!YXmlYiuxNnaHvHui3YJIzK_4Fju2KSc9ByjJBQbVfEc
VNR Guide:
mega.nz/#!appSkIDK!-UF7M0_T-QHBQd4ibErlIjJZuChdDp-qpmZXWSlVaj0
Cards List:
pastebin.com/RrThBVcH
Portraits:
mega.nz/#!Xg5SSZLa!T96Dow70AVz-7-hev83wor-FYJR7QWHFvAwMhDETwT8

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

Remember to use spoiler tags when discussing untranslated games!

Attached: 174_180309.png (512x276, 52K)

I'm trying to throw my female El all over Dark Rance harder than Nook and Maria together and I'm sad the game doesn't really give me many chances to do that.

>Can't understand the new language that all the humans are saying
>They must be plotting my downfall!
>Grind kanji and reps everyday so no one can talk in a language that he doesn't understand

Literally who?

The alternate spoiler title would be

Cannonically beats up a whale Edition

Areki Thunder.

>Beat Arms whose level is in the 90s
>Loses to some level 70 shitter
Doubt

Does Dark Rance has the same stance about incest as his father?

I'm trying to break the barrier with the poppins. Is there anyone beside Full who can damage it? I lack a few turn because of the Ap cost.

I did it with easily Am

He's spartan class, humanoid type is disadvantage against him.

I am mad as hell why no girl has pubes

Last time they tried to draw pubes, it didn't go well

The only artist they have that knows how to draw proper pubes is Kuroda
Kanami's shit in IX was a joke

I don't think he's from Alicesoft. They just get him for the Tsuma series like they do with Nan for every game Kuu is in.

>Lv00

The fuck is this?

Attached: Lv00.jpg (1920x1080, 508K)

He was the only one that commented on it being immoral when El (male) said he liked one of the girls in the part, so probably yes.
Not going to stop me though, the lack of dialogue choices is the only thing stopping me right now.

Read his story.

Shit, don't have her. Well I'll try to luckshit it. Io sometime manage to deal damage.

How many card rarities are in X?

party*
I hope Kayblis took more time than I did to be able to decently read anything in japanese so I can feel better about myself.

I'm using Cap2Text, so I can't really get the proper translation, but it's something about him doing research on nothingness, which upset the church?

Did not know that there is a Base mission where you can increase the death rate thanks to Arios.

Attached: Stupid Arios.jpg (1920x1080, 359K)

He did research into nothingness, even though the church told him not to, in the end his research into Absolute Zero turned him into an absolute zero in all fields.

It's the opposite of the Hanny Mission

This scene is so cute.
Fearing that Rance will be killed by Medusa after she killed Gandhi, Karou and Wichita, Magic makes a contract with Devil Xacalite in exchange for her soul to have power to defeat Medusa. Rance being Rance beat him. Then Magic begins to cry because she fears not to be able to protect Rance and Shishunu. He holds her hand and hugs her to calm her down.Rance cares even for his Worst woman though

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (1279x720, 2M)

Thanks Pluepet you're really useful, I see why they put you so high on the list. It's been nothing but the same shit I already have for the last two quests since I put him on my team, fuck!

Attached: ランス10_20180314_022414.jpg (1920x1080, 540K)

Neat. His stats and skills don't seem to have anything to do with that, though. You'd think they'd be able to do something for it. Like removes all buffs and debuffs from both sides.

Of course Rance cares about Sill

That's not Pluepet's fault though.

I doubt rare up effect shiny box

I know this particular chest is pre-set, but others weren't better. Look at this shit.
Super rare Patton is the only good thing I got..

Attached: ランス10_20180314_023021.jpg (1920x1080, 528K)

Gilover check your inbox

Oh, this subplot. Xacalite sure has come a long way since being a Xacalite-clone.

>finally beat the barrier
Pfiuh,, that was tiring, thanks to savescumming and abusing Full, Io, Alcoatl and Rance stalker, it's done !

For those who doing 1-turn countries, do you have trouble saving Hornet in turn 8? I only 1-turn'd 1 country and now the difficulty was already too high for my current party. I can't deal 1 million damage in 2 turns to kill the last 3 encounters.

every single chest is pre-determined ever since you started the game.

it's not, you will know if you save scum chance quest, don't spread misinform.

Dumb cute oni

Attached: char1075.png (1920x1080, 2.34M)

Nope, the content won't change no matter what.

How do you fuck Haunurse? I've already got her as an adult but no option appears

it's will if you change what you choose at start, try change what you choose early and look at last chest.

It appeared a turn after here for some reason

Attached: Capture.jpg (207x376, 33K)

use her in battle. after a few fights she will become an adult

With 8Cp I 1-turn'd 2 countries, with 11Cp 3 countries. No problem with Hornet even with usual 0AP team

How many turns does it take for humanity to fall if you do nothing at all?

turn 7, same turn Kayblis become DK.

REALLY? THE FUCK IS HIS PROBLEM?

Attached: WHATTHEFUCKDUDE.png (1920x1080, 2.32M)

Which bonuses did you pick? My team are Rance + Rick + Rolex + Crook (Pope) + Miracle + Hawsel + Ghandi, avarage rank around 40. I have saved Hornet without any problem in both previous runs (Japan and Fort), but in this current run, after doing 1-turn'd Zeth and Red Eye battle, I feel like my damage has fell off significantly comparing to enemy's scaling.

Attached: same chest.jpg (1920x2148, 1.62M)

Not a Sillfag, that's his problem

But he is

>Not a Sillfag
Are you sure about that?

>Loses in TT
>Doesn't follow the rules
Why is this allowed?

Attached: char267.png (1920x1080, 2.53M)

But he is, that's his problem.

It's like Alex went and killed Magic because of Rance. Bird never was an honest to God Sillfag.

He just went full yandere.

10 ranks + 3 order and all that left for +50% exp bonuses. Team Rance + Rick + Rolex + Aegis +naked Satella + 2 other I don't remember (probably some other 0AP). Also after 1 run I started savescumming battlechests so this probably contribute too.

Alex was a good person and moved on to some extent.

Bird is scum who pretend to be good, Alex is actually good guy.

The fuck happened to her?

She got Chizuko's fashion sense

She became a monster hunter

Min-maxin'.

So I shouldn't even bother searching for Miki then to get that ending?

yes, that what I do

>and moved on to some extent.
Alex 100% moved on.
>Proposed to Eropicha on his own
>Mutters Eropicha's name as his dying words
>Completely unaffected when Rance tries to rub having Magic in his face
>Third Meal Ticket event is all about him and Magic repairing their relationship as friends

this is my wife

Attached: file.png (192x256, 107K)

His last words if you let him die are Magic. He didn't move on

That's literally untrue.

Would Kkulf Kkulf be proud of K-chan in the end?

calm down chaos

It's still unknown why KhkuluKhkulu chose Kayblis, or even what it felt towards him, but Kayblis clearly had special feelings towards it. I think if it could think conventionally, then it would probably be proud that he'd survived that long.

The fuck is this doing in JAPAN?

Attached: ランス10_20180313_114957.jpg (1920x1080, 449K)

Have you never met a dinosaur?

Finally one-turned this bitch.

Attached: ランス10_20180313_153927.jpg (1920x1080, 449K)

>That's literally untrue.
This is why EOPs get a bad rap

Attached: ランス10_20180313_194924.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

About the event were Arios kills Rance and he is resurrected, some guy claimed that you actually beat him in that fight if you had the Rance card with 4ap at the time. Is that (30+ wave of panda) bullshit?

you should let her hit you few more turn to get 50% more exp.

Do you really think Kkulf Kkulf was as dumb as a reptile?

it's fake spoil, and I already wasted my time tried it.

>The naked king guy from part 2 isn't what happened to Mi after the gods abandoned the world
Missed opportunity.

Meant to quote

Kkulf Kkulf was pretty smart, wasn't he? At least before he became the Demon King at least, was the leader of the Round Ones and everything.

>Missed opportunity.
This describes the whole Part 2
Part 3 When

What is the reward of killing 20 monster squads in VI post game? I'm not sure I want to do this.

you unlock even harder one which I don't bother try anymore.

Mi was probably completely unaffected by the loss of contact with the gods. His doll is the only god he really needs. He probably returned to wandering around randomly and beating up monsters.

>[Felt Tiped Marker]
EOP's MT life style

He was definitely affected by being unable to use healing magic, though

What would you even want to happen in a part 3?

He only ever had Divine Magic Lv0, so it's not exactly a big loss. Knowing him he might've even still been able to heal people entirely through hard work/being delusional.

I don't know whether to have more or less respect for him now that I know that he loved Magic more than that fatty.

Rance Beat ALICE, since Ludo's CG makes it impossible to happen before on True Route
I wanted this to happen in Part 1 though.

We've never really had a proper explanation for how magic actually works on the continent have we? Considering how Dio for example was extremely resistant to magic simply by not believing in it.

Rance beating ALICE in World Three of Quest causes an immediate ragnarok event.

You can't beat the mascot's self insert

Less respect. Settling down with the fat friend of his plain and bitchy ex while still pining for her is sad.
If he had actually totally moved on it would be a different story. Eropicha's cute enough.

Not him but
Rance interacts with the his old girls some
ALICE fight
Reveal the remaining fated girls
Give some more closure for some of the girls who were close enough to Rance to matter but didn't appear or get mentioned directly in arc 2
Maybe show how the rest of the dark lords reintegrate with the world