/vtg/ - Vermintide General

An Old Ranger's Trick edition

>Information about chests and when to open them
pastebin.com/4tpB97Kb
>Tome and Grimoire locations (someone check to make sure it's all correct)
pastebin.com/mKeD7t6T
>Performance guide
pastebin.com/mDxnfzeA
>Mega of cool stuff:
mega.nz/#F!dIt3HSJR!EjAlmKkPW1VwMqacbWzM5w

Previous thread:

Attached: 20180313121800_1.jpg (1013x543, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SpAaHtNH7Ys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dont believe ive ever seen such a shitty op before.

We don't even need mods for dupe hero matches with the current state of the game

Attached: 40keks.jpg (1342x1342, 365K)

>he can't see it

heh heh heh

I WANT TO WATCH KERILLIAN GET DRESSED.

LOOK CLOSER UMGI

kerillian never takes off her clothes, she sleeps under a tree

Thank you kind anons

It occurs to me that I've NEVER seen a falchion skin besides the default, base model. Do they exist?

Attached: skeleton jelly.jpg (780x4280, 1.1M)

>find the leddit thread for the new patch in case some autismo has dug up if there were any stealth balance changes
>see this
ah yes, one of the only proper talent synergies in the whole game is "broken" and needs fixed (read: removed) presumably because said autist was mad about BH's """stealing""" his green circles

Attached: welcome to hell.png (838x93, 8K)

Reminder that you can attack while defending by holding attack button after a shove
It dont even use extra stamina

Probably, but illusions are still bugged now

I have a falchion illusion and I can't even tell what's supposed to be different about it.

>Regional matchmaking
so far Norwegian players are bottom of the barrel subhuman tier.

Attached: 1514582834871.jpg (398x960, 41K)

The only one I've seen posted here is the other one from the first game IIRC, the one with Karl Franz written down the side.

what the hell is this comic

It might be an illusion of the default low level skin

Som how much power for champion?

what talents you guys use for unchained bros?

see

>he doesn't skeleton jelly

Attached: 1519069697588.jpg (546x720, 89K)

An ancient but lovable meme.

>dude just usE it BetTer?
epic my dude

how about i just use what works for me and i do well with as opposed to trying to use something that feels awkward and makes me perform worse.

>more overheat
>doesn't matter, whatever
>more overheat
>health on kill unless you go for beam meme
>cooldown

thank you sigmar

Attached: accessories.png (1170x316, 331K)

What should I do for fastest xp/hr?

gg

NANI?

Attached: oh fug.webm (1000x562, 2.86M)

Attached: [inarticulate yelling].webm (1000x660, 2.79M)

>that necklace
>on ironbreaker

Attached: keen clapping.gif (400x225, 1.53M)

cooldown

The highest difficulty you can consistently beat, with as many tomes/grims as you can get. Based on what I've seen to be the average skill level of this general, probably 1g/3t veteran runs.

It's treason, then.

Attached: Ribspreader bullied.webm (600x336, 2.96M)

so has anyone found any of the hidden balance changes yet?

Attached: Shame about Ussingen.webm (1000x562, 2.24M)

Attached: Osoi.....jpg (797x876, 101K)

alright ive got it narrowed to 2 chars. bounty hunter or kruber merc/foot knight, which should I main? how useful are these 2 bois in champ/legend
any huge cons with either?

t. cousin okri

Why is the executioners axe and the zweihander so underwhelming on the footsoldier? I want to get away from using the halberd but it's just so good against everything.

I've tried the shield and mace, and I feel that on higher difficulties it's a bigger credit to the team to push hordes away but it's so frustrating to bounce off armour and shield.

Post your red halberds so I can look forwards to something.

>inb4 "fixed players being able to knock down Ribspreader as this made the fight into something that wasn't a tedious slog"

who?

To be completely fair the difficulty select screen doesn't mention FF. I've seen a single loading screen mention it.

Attached: HxbpzDD.png (610x455, 579K)

>Exalted Hero not so tough after being molested

Attached: halberd.png (497x365, 180K)

INTO THE BOOK, MANLING

Attached: 1519848811160.png (300x407, 308K)

>health on kill unless you go for beam meme
What is the beam meme excatly? It looks like to be very strong weapon as it melts hordes and is good vs specials and bosses,

note the healthbar

Attached: Health On Crit.webm (1000x562, 2.86M)

I got the crit hits remove 4.0 overcharge trait on my beam staff but it doesn't seem to be working on dummies. is that normal? I remember seeing a webm of it basically just removing your entire overcharge meter or some shit wondering if that still works or has it been nerfed now?

note the heat gauge

nothing works on dummies

Attached: Beam Vent.webm (900x506, 2.87M)

H-HAYAI

So what do you guys think will be getting nerfed? I´d like to enjoy broken stuff before it goes away

>implying you can even use the talent to its full effect with randos
whenever a horde shows up everyone wades into melee because they think green circles are better than a chest.

Pyro, BH and IB

220 just don't play like a jackanape.

So do the weapon skins change at all?

Everything down to huntsman level.

Papa burblespew
i always forgets his mame

Nice

beam meme
ironbreaker in some way
Pyro's special cooldown (it doesn't deserve it but it will be)
Witch Hunter again further cementing it as one of the worst classes
Bounty Hunter's bugs he can abuse + how sustainable his infinite crit is.

Attached: mayflies.png (729x535, 556K)

Current tops are pretty much the same as BH's blessed shot and no ammo crits are getting gutted or 'fixed' in a way that ruins them completely.
Pyro Sienna (and beam) are getting neutered and will likely be dumped down to a practically useless state.
IB will probably get some nerfs to his survivability and perhaps the drakefire weapons.

Attached: Hoggars Bridge.webm (922x70, 1.97M)

>Bardin just fucking bodies into the wall

Attached: e6b89b7df2fbaf5ed500f84551e524a0.jpg (248x270, 48K)

What talents you guys use for ironbreaker?

Attached: one shot.webm (1000x562, 2.8M)

>drakefire pistols

This is how you instantly fucking know you're going to get shot in the back of the head every ten seconds
These dorfs are for some reason just guaranteed shitters

Victor is too good to die in the End Times. In Vermintide 3 he will be the leader of the Chaos cast we play to fuck up the empire.

Attached: Victor sees the light.jpg (933x902, 363K)

Bolt staff, drake pistols and swiftbow are all immediate signs of 'half the damage you take this match will be from your team'

>play as Chaos destroying the Empire
>Not a team of four heaven-magic duplicates of SuperFranz

Attached: ArmorHenryVIII.jpg (2978x3722, 1.29M)

I'm gonna do you a favor user and let you know it's a bad meme. So when the beam staff crits, it only checks the first hit. So if you crit, every single tick of Damage crits as long as you hold left click. Pair this with temp health on crit and heat reduction on crit and you have memes.

That being said it's really not good. Getting hit by anything breaks the channel. Having to constantly left click to fish for crits is dumb and waste a time. Holding the beam is disorienting and awkward cause of the zoom. Friendly fire is a definite concern. Playing Pyro instead of unchained is more a subjective con.

Personally, I don't get it. Just play unchained with regen trinket and health on kill, for better more consistent results. Clunky generation of temp health isn't worth. Literally the only thing it has going for it is the single target damage. Even then if you are good with bolt staff, it's not massive difference.

Someone will probably try to say I'm wrong and don't know what I'm talking about, but this has been my honest experience/opinion. Try it for yourself and tell me I'm wrong (unless you are somehow shit at unchained)

They are already aware of how critical hits are being checked at the beginning of an attack string not for every attack and it's suppose to be fixed this week, but
>fatshark

nice, free xp

>tfw when Kerillian will never shit talk you

>that feel when when

>Ironbreaker will get nerfed
What weapons and talents do you rock on him that makes him so op

so still really good?

drakefire pistols, reduced overcharge, health on armor break, and health on kill. use axe and shield to deal with armored specials and stormvermin.

Nothing people just say that Ironbreaker is OP because his job is to not take damage, Irobreaker is useless if the rest of the party isn't up to snuff on killing shit.

> you call that a dick?
> HA
> guess it'll have to do

Biggest issue are his passives. Between the hit negation and reduced damage, it's rare you take much damage at all. Pair with a regen neck lace, and you never have to touch healing again (save for dumb director spawns, poorly managed patrols, and some bosses )

Honestly the fact that he can absorb a free hit every 20 (or 13) seconds is the thing that makes him.

On legend trash mobs chunk you, if you're playing something like Pyro, any elf class, bounty hunter, etc a single slave/clan rat or chaos mook will take out a third of your hp if one sneaks a hit in in a crowd or gets a sneaky hit on you from behind, these are the hits that wear the groups health down.

Ironbreaker completely ignores this and really only takes damage if he gets fucking hammered by a bunch of shit.

Whats the perk that reduces Ciennas overload meter?

Making everything worse because you can technically still clear Legendary at level 1 is not really good.

I don't think it's necessarily that he's OP kill wise (although his drakefire weapons are very good at deleting trash provided no retard wanders in front of him), more that if you kit him out right you can make him fucking invincible and very, VERY hard to kill unless the situation is truly dire. I'd wager FS don't want a career that's so effortlessly tanky that you can count on your IB to get you up no matter the situation like 99% of the time.

hows witch hunter captain? got two characters lvl 35+. never seen one

> Skittergate bosses are currently in an unstable state
That's a really nice fucking way of saying the entire mission is FUCKED

Attached: 1520880478213.png (500x500, 77K)

If you mean talent unchained has one at 15. Pyro gets one at 5,10,25. If you mean trait staves can get one that reduces overheat on crit.

Huntsman is one of the most powerful careers for Legend though.

He was a bad alternative to BH before, and then they nerfed him so now he's truly not worth using. (No idea why Fatshark thought he needed a nerf but the 6 people in the entire world who actually play WHC must be pretty upset)

>that guy in champ who doesn't know you can block and res

what the LIVING FUCK DID I JUST SEE

Attached: 1520728106826.jpg (407x238, 65K)

Can you hit 600 with just champion?

I'm a fan of shield/axe and grudge raker. I spam the everloving fuck out of shield push -> shield bash heavy attack
HP talent is self-explanatory
Miner's Rhythm is for stamina regen due to my playstyle
Rune-Forged is good, but Ironbreaker's Resolve helps keep up my stamina for the shove bash longer
Grudge-Borne to get easy bit of temp hp
I don't have lvl 25 but I'd probably go for Boss one or Heart of Gromnil.

This built is so you can control the fuck out of a horde/swarm while ever so slowly chipping away at it. I may consider getting more stamina from first talent and see how far this takes me.

HP regen trinket is a must with this set up because I rarely ever take damage because I don't let the enemy do any to begin with.

Yes.

You can hit 600 with just recruit, if you're autistic enough to craft and commendation chest your way up there.

Why is it Fatshark would rather nerf characters into the ground than buff other characters and change encounter design?

Why is there no minimum spawn distance for enemies? Why can they just spawn in on top of you?

Is Fat shark just that incompetent and bad at balance that their solution to the player being successful is to just nerf it into the ground rather than figure out why that is the case and change how the enemies interact with players?

>people who still play champ at level 30
>people who kick anyone below level 30 on champ

What the fuck
I've beaten champ at level 15

Attached: 1520691348911.png (408x311, 61K)

Yes

>Friend and I are leveling salts and kruber on vet after getting 30 on other heroes
>Level 16 elf joins, says we're too low level for vet
>End up doing 3x his damage
>He instantly leaves after the end screen
ez

Attached: 1519327009788.gif (600x337, 2.25M)

youtube.com/watch?v=SpAaHtNH7Ys
>gee why would anyone make any changes to this at all

BH and Pyromancer are literally broken
Their crit shit is bugged, its gonna get fixed and there is nothing you can do