>HTC Vive Setup Guide
pastebin.com/QNc18zHd

>Recommended VR Applications/Games 2018
pastebin.com/YtRejmd5

>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/AVvN08hT

>Socks containment thread
Previous Thread:

Attached: VR Troopers.gif (540x360, 1.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5cpElonP33k&feature=youtu.be&t=7m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=l7ZlSHGFfdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nth for traps are gay

first for quacker

first for having a cute finn vrbf

Agreed as usual. Good morning!
Anything fun planned today:?

Attached: 1245313931830.jpg (648x907, 126K)

Plato would have approved of Traps.

nth+1 for traps aren't gay

happy white day anons

Can we be nice this thread?

Attached: 091873f8-df04-4c80-b132-ecca05881376.jpg (643x900, 202K)

Why aren't there more VR Troopers avatars in this bitch
fuck all the kamens and an army of power rangers, we all know who the real heroes are now

squishu is superior

>tfw no squishfu

that's tomorrow you donut

I fucking like you

it's tomorrow in japan!

of course dear user

do you know any VR Troopers models out there?

Of course! I wouldn't be anything else.
Is there anything y'wanted to talk about? Gonna do some chatting today?

Attached: 1245361400010.jpg (1000x784, 243K)

Say that to my face fucker not online see what happens

I'll fucking headpet you if I see you ingame nerd

Our group is so small and niche we can probably incorporate manga yes.
But as soon as our library world starts going

Post a cuter avatar. Round 17 and you still can't. l don't blame you, l can't either

Attached: 1489821717716.png (349x392, 154K)

it's called old stormwind, it's on the new world spotlight list

>Is there anything y'wanted to talk about?
Why am I so sad all the time

>Gonna do some chatting today?
Yes, but Ill probably just watch everyone talk for a few minutes before lying down or logging off.

Attached: 20180313182827_1.jpg (1199x1144, 272K)

Vauun, what are your prime VR hours? this is important, because by the time IM most active, you;re already passed out usually. I know mine tend to be 8-9PM-about 4 AM.

>tfw no more lectures about networking

Attached: 1509350440394.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Traps are pure.

I feel for you. I think I stopped sometime around the second half after he crossed the large mountain range. Don't remember much else from it but I've been meaning to pick it back up. They do say that everytime you re-read Book of The New Sun, you learn something new.

A cute, original, creative avatar is no substitute for a cute voice and personality

I don't like how they skip stuff between books. I also am not a fan of romance.

Try not to be sad, it just makes it worse. Bad energy, you know. I know that's very generic advice, but I guess to add to that it's the trying that counts. Smiles 'n tears or something like that.
>Yes, but Ill probably just watch everyone talk for a few minutes before lying down or logging off.
Alright good, maybe I'll get a chance to see you.

Attached: 1245377551005.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Attached: 1503460726000.jpg (525x503, 58K)

>Wanna import Gene
>Haven't even played God Hand

delete this

Attached: 1506864284492.png (960x540, 408K)

You're wrong.

It's confusing and the perspective of the storytelling doesn't help either. I like to think I'm too brainlet to understand Gene Wolfe's work(s) fully but the man makes it confusing to understand things sometimes on purpose.

I wanted a Gene avatar as soon as I saw that image too.

Don't think so.
Maybe one day.

Attached: vr-troopers.jpg (1440x750, 223K)

But this one has a cute accent and personality youtube.com/watch?v=5cpElonP33k&feature=youtu.be&t=7m5s

Me too, user. Me too

Usually 6PM EST to 11PM EST. I log on sporadically during these times and depending on whats going on I'm around for minutes to hours.

depression sux

youtube.com/watch?v=l7ZlSHGFfdc

Attached: 1503640234000.png (780x818, 163K)

>image making people want avatars
I was always hoping I could do that.
I remember someone mentioning God Hand avatars in an early meet-up. It would be cool to see. You'd certainly never have to worry about being hit.

Yeah it does. Hopefully things can look up soon.

Attached: 1245361819820.jpg (666x889, 196K)

I was generalizing. I too want to pound his boi pussy

>"For me it's the best thing that could happen to me. l can be who l am in VRChat but l can't in the real world and that makes me really really happy"

Right in the feels

I was thinking about making a Gene avatar since January. I need to bother setting up and playing the game on my computer first.

Cute!

>That voice

Eww no thanks he sounds like a fat fucking neckbeard

I learned my lesson with that. While people liked it, the amount of drama it caused multiple threads to go into made me feel horrible. I don't want that to happen again. I would give another lecture this weekend, but I dont want to beat a dead horse.

I also feel really horrible right now, and with my fucked up brain theres no telling what mental state Ill be in on Saturday.

you've encouraged a few anons to give other lectures, such as beekeeper user. i'd say its a net positive, considering this general will shitpost about literally anything out of pure boredom

Attached: BC44143E-89BF-4BDA-80D5-DA5CAC321EF6.jpg (561x424, 69K)

I personally enjoy causing drama and will enjoy causing shit at the trap cuuck presentation lol

enjoy getting kicked

I guess. Maybe Ill give it some thought.

Why?

This Gumi has not been approved by the Council of Megpoid and will be eliminated.

l understand. l really enjoyed it(only went to the EU one, couldn't stay awake enough for the NA one you did after) l'm very bad at 'managing hate' even if there's a lot of people cheering me up so to speak so l kind of know how you feel

You better delet that and repent

Attached: HJH.jpg (316x202, 30K)

My man

reminder that vrchat will not fix your crippling lonelyness and every time you take the headset off you're surrounded by failure and a lack of self worth

>tfw no VRbigsister

Attached: 1514322464361.jpg (500x375, 233K)

Jokes on you, the only failure I have is social skills. Which I excel at in game. Headset pretty much just comes off for eat, sleep, irl friends, and work.

I feel I'm doing something wrong here.

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2018.03.13 - 18.14.54.18.jpg (731x673, 124K)

>tfw your VRlittlesister becomes your VRbigsister

No. It's made real life more bearable, aside from the annoyance of it interfering with time I could spend in VR.

Attached: 7e7.jpg (544x468, 56K)

needing to don a anime avatar in order to talk to people is a sign of crippling autism

>tfw if l had been born 10 years sooner l could play VRChat +12 hours a day on my teenagers at my parents home without having to worry about going to work

Any suggestions on where I can snag quadruped animations for my model?

Why can't mami just sleep on the floor in the thread like he does in game? Enough of the boohoo shit.

This. I'm sick of the avatarfagging and "boo hoo please feel sorry for me"

>tfw no VRbrother to fuck me

Attached: 1519500943827.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Not arguing with you there, just saying that's my only shortcoming in life, which is fixed by being an anime girl

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
l'm gonna keep posting this image until everyone is convinced it's 1 or 2 samefaggot deliberately shitting up the thread

Attached: 1512885352150.png (460x260, 10K)

Sorry. I don't have any other communities I'm a part of, so I usually post here when I'm at work. Today has also been rough.

Fuck off to Discord where you have other degenerates to talk to

Play other games bruh, lmao

is that you master chief

Attached: 20180311005516_1.jpg (1062x1046, 222K)

/trash/ misses you

Nobody is online on Discord, user. I'm sorry for bothering you.

Nah I'm the other sibling, by proxy

nobody cares, why do you insist on being cancer?

I wouldn't have been able to afford it before I worked.

I used to think you were cool back when you were new and had the networking presentation and were just a cool dude who wasn't afraid of being a little lewd.

But then you started flooding the thread with your mental illness shit (everyone has mental illnesses boohoo), crying about not being liked, posting your fucking dick on /trash/ lmao and being desperate for people to watch you jerk off and cum. Sorry man but you're just not cool.

Meido,
I'm so sorry about what I said last night, I really hope it doesn't stress our relationship at all since I really like hanging out with you
I understand why you wouldnt like the desperation but I really have feelings for you and i'm just really sorry about having such an outburst and really glad you weren't to angry with me.

Attached: 141231541.jpg (600x450, 25K)

Oh dear. Welp.

im sorry

Not the robotic one surely right?

robomeido?
good taste.

He's low key best boy.

he's actually kind of adorable with how he's almost always blushing and seems easily flustered.

Listen i got some major fuckin issues myself but you dont see me avatarfagging and woe is me so damned much
Get to know someone who wants to care for you in game ,jesus christ

listen, just go to the meetups and engage with people. If that doesnt help, then maybe what you need is a shrink or a doctor, and not vrchat's help

Do we have any other mei--oh wait, abyssal in maid outfit and CM3D2 meido.

You probably shouldn't have done this to a purefag

And the armored purefag

pretty sure those don't count as "meido" compared to the one resident meido

the abyssal doesnt always have the maid outfit on, and isnt always at the late US meetups

pop his armor plated cherry

You can add Carltonus ingame if you're bored at off hours, want to hang out in a map and listen to music

Attached: 1519169108487.jpg (1199x1144, 181K)

He's for headpats and cuddling only!

l saw a picture of an awoo model(?) in the previous thread. Was that you? Do you have VR set now?

This. Just try to relax and have a decent time eh.
I keep forgetting to get on and buggering off to something else. I'll see you, I hope.

Attached: 1298515434690.jpg (850x577, 230K)

full proteus now

Attached: 152096716254129506.png (965x584, 239K)