One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Selling Koala's body to a dirty old man edition

last thread: General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU'RE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD USOPP!
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes(new management):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s9qRW-30TshRZR1Fv8BqjGMcCHb1duWOeZoqokQN-4c/edit#gid=0
Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/edit
Friend list submission form:
docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
FFA shitpost-friendly list: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s9qRW-30TshRZR1Fv8BqjGMcCHb1duWOeZoqokQN-4c/edit#gid=0
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Friendly reminder to globros to keep at least 1 copy of Koala

Attached: 119ba250ff15d74a7650b67dff116030.png?e=1521049893&m=mJA7aX8khmr6VnYK5amwfQ.png (900x982, 627K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2se4AsGBkLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ah fuck, I left in the FFA friend list twice, my bad

Kept pushing aside Fukaboshi FN missions. Now I'll have to spend a gem to get one back and some shitty manuals.

So, what team is better?

Attached: Jiren kills goku.png (1372x562, 318K)

This reminds me

Which FUCKING IDIOT at Bamco is responsible for Chopperman missions counting double runs as a single run for the rewards? Like fucking hell, how hard is this shit to program?

Attached: 1519330609221.jpg (480x454, 61K)

hody captain

>2018
>3d2y sanji

YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO NAME YOUR NON-LEGEND WHITE WHALE

OR I WILL EAT

YOUR

SOUL

I will never pull fucking Mansherry

Attached: gTw06DI.jpg (341x192, 12K)

>meme muh-speedrun team where 80% of the HP pool is fake and useless
or
>great and solid well-rounded team, able to clear more content than fortnights and lecrap
Your choice

Neptune

Attached: 1511131725551.png (424x411, 239K)

Until anni I would've said SWS zoro but I finally pulled him and I have played since the very first sugo. Also pulled Sugar, another whale. Now I'd say Zeo.

marigold

QCK Jabra

TS Sanji

Psy Marco

Shells town is on half stam today if anyone wanted to grab 20 skills books for FN Coby
It's only 3 stam for 100,000 exp

Shirahoshi is overrated shit.

20th luffy/franky

Zeo and Leo

Sandersonia

This basically, but Zeo especially. Chinjao / Shanks was easy, but it would have been maximum fucking comfy if I had Zeo

Neptune

Attached: 9cc3b3fa2be59a2c99513ec3f1437e7d.jpg (640x605, 68K)

Wanda

Don't think I've pulled Hiriluk once since he came out, if he counts. Probably 3D2Y Usopp.

3D2Y Zoro

Kanjuro?

20th nami

Figured out Shooter and Fighter teams for Sabo, but Cerebrals are tough. Can I do anything with this box? I also have a Qck Law and two blue skulls.

Attached: cerebrals_box.png (720x1776, 778K)

I feel you

New raid Lucci. INT fighter powerhouse

Captain: Fighter Characters ATK 2.5x, RCV of crew to 0, when at least 1 enemy is defeated in the previous turn boost ATK of Fighter Characters by 3x and non-Fighter Characters by 1.2x

Special: 100x Character ATK in [INT](/int) damage to 1 enemy, when there is only 1 enemy when the special is triggered delay the enemy by 1 turn and for 1 turn boost ATK against delayed enemies by 1.75x

Sailor: Fighter Characters ATK +100

>delay
lmao @ fightercucks

why is her animation so cute bros?

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-152958.jpg (257x513, 105K)

You have the right pieces but not the levels or sockets
There's no rewards for cerebral anyway so don't worry about it

what the fuck is wrong with her face

>The only character that didn't have to change during the TS given her age
>could've made it a gag
>nope let's ruin her
fucking hack

Levels are easy to max. I have some spare books for sockets. Specials are the big issue. Like I could do something like youtube.com/watch?v=2se4AsGBkLI but my Suleiman is at 30 turns.

Well, there is a gem for completion.

being in prison changes a person dawg

Attached: 1429988398298.jpg (256x320, 38K)

I pulled almost all of my white whales.
Everyone but Daruma. He's niche, but when I need him, there's always no one who's able to remplace him. Also, 3D2Y Sanji, but I don't need him anymore, since Sandersonia and Raid Sanji are here.

This guy

Attached: c1266.png (640x512, 492K)

The first good red free spirit unit on global. It took for fucking ever for us to get RR Garp and colo kinemon

Anybody got some vids of a TM Mihawk run? What stuff do I need to bring on the minibosses and Mihawk himself.

literally doesnt matter because global boosted units are gonna be totally different from japan

we'll see probably today?

It only starts to get difficult after 25+ clears, just bring point boosters until then

was thinking along the lines of debuffs and nasty shenanigans. obviously I'm gonna try to put in as many boosted units as possible but after anni I have so many situational rr I would like to start working on if I knew they'd come in clutch for the TM.

One thing thats assuredly consistent seems to be that the most recent fortnight units + whatever batch/legend they put out last is probably rated up

So lucy + his batch, fn fukaboshi/neptune and maybe sugar with trebol
colo batches might be like colo lucy or dellinger (lao g?), Dunno. Don't really want to farm these fucks because they're legit garbage but I might have to evolve them.

nothing hits hard until then? so stuff like paralysis, silences and despair I can simply wait out?

Yes. Only HP and ATK increase and in the early levels they're outright trivial.

Kimono urouge is sexy af, I'm going to sell my ugly neptune.

Just don't leave things under 20% and you'll be fine for awhile

I don't understand this TM shit. How many gems am I going to have to spend? I have zero.

Depends, do you just want to max tmhawk or do you want some LB rewards?

not him but max tmhawk i wanna know so i can try to scrap up that many

Just Mihawk

None, just keep using natural stam

Apparently its going to last 9 days on global

Who here /readyforTM/?

Attached: money.png (293x61, 25K)

I'd be if you guys would put up your Violets.

do people need to socket or lvl up the specials on the shitty boosted units?

DON'T leave things under 20% hp. It's an instant death except for.. Moria I think? Moria doesn't do anything.
Mihawk himself on the 4th stage he appears and cuts you HP and has an end of turn cut. Nothing else you can get him under 20% he won't do shit.
On the 5th stage he has a HEALTH shield, new kind of shield on global. It's basically a 2nd health bar, health cuts will only cut the shield unless you bypass it. IF you bring Mihawk under 50% hp with a special he'll heal back to full and cut your shit up.
That's it. Mihawk was simple.

I can put mine up for the night if you need it

thanks, but no stamina today after some neo sabos.

Friendly warning: Fukaboshi FN is almost over, don't forget to clear the low difficulty battles for the free gem

Attached: 1456691651523.jpg (599x563, 74K)

For 2 gems, you need to clear 30 stam 15 times.

0 gems if you're just going for Mihawk

holy fuck I HATE the newest batch. all of those units except oars are fucking useless if you don't have luffy/ace
and Oars is infuriating because he's a fucking silence reducer that's not immune to silence. wow fucking genius bamco thanks for this shit batch.

Plus they're all characters that ALREADY have RR units.
It's disgusting.

And I wasted 200 gems on these pieces of trash and even limit broke them cause I didn't want to feel like I got assraped. Fuck me.

>the state of japcucks

>tfw reddit just confirmed global is getting the "improved" box with the next update

fuck this gay earth

Attached: crying wojak brandishing a gun.jpg (346x450, 22K)

TSLuffy works for Garp and Coby, with an AceLuffy friend you need one other str free spirit sub for Marco

Marco is good

>lying on the internet

embarrasing

too bad garp is a worse raid sabo and coby is shit
youre better off taking legend sabo

Invasions when? Seriously still no invasions announced for global?

Yesterday.

Maintenance in 5 hours that will last 7 hours.

I thought we still had some 29 hours before the update hits, shit

Thanks man, would use the stamina appropriately

Feels good being EU master race.
I will wake up refreshed and rested to a fully recovered stamina and dive right into TM.

Monet

I thought TM didn't start for another week

I see. Thought it would start with the new version.

I highly doubt it will start right after the update
we'll probably know exactly when though

Attached: mapgame_tutorial_robin_01.png (191x279, 25K)

TM G4 is legit better than 6*+ G4

you illiterate fucking monkeys we already know everything, read the fucking news learn fucking english

he's EU

I was only assuming it would be released with the update and I don't even care enough to look it up. If it's not there with the update, if it's in a week or a month I don't give a fuck.

You can tell from her smug face that we'll get fucked by TM.

Big Mom arc characters when? Jack patch when? Please, say that it's just after Sengoku v2, Akainu v2, Aokiji v2, Whitebeard v2, Kizaru v2 and Mihawk v2.

what is your autistic obsession with jack? nobody likes or wants him

you'll summon the TM G4 shitposter

Not him but the mammoth is my favorite animal. There is nothing cooler than a mammoth.

B
U
I
L
T

Except western dragons

Or maybe you should pull some good fighter subs.

>good fighter subs

Attached: 1518699818137.gif (320x180, 153K)

>people crying about being unable to get skulls
>Ray shop is right there

Wew

It's perfectly fine, it's different and weird, but it's fine, stop being a numale

>Global "farming"

Attached: 1431095471231.jpg (638x447, 81K)

yeah because we're just magically going to get 10k free ray points for a skull right

fuck off