Cataclysm
(H) - hades-wow.com/ - Hades - 1x

Wrath of the Lich King
(H) - Sunwell.pl - Angrathar - 2x

/wpsg/ discord server - discord.gg/bSXZw39

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/Pf4934FP

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
Make sure your realmlist is correct and not read only.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread:

Attached: 1493423719845.jpg (600x576, 495K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/83jf0n/data_release_of_20_item_stats/dvj6nym/
youtube.com/watch?v=pVj8cUHhP1U
clips.twitch
youtu.be/yJp1n2lHUJs
youtube.com/watch?v=yJp1n2lHUJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tfw no mop

First for gummy being comfy

Felmyst waiting for you, best scripted private server

Attached: 1520795675866.png (519x201, 122K)

JUST BUY THE GAME YOU FUCKING SPERGS ITS ONLY 15 DOLLARS FUCK

Attached: Wow-64_2018-03-07_20-25-30.png (545x628, 438K)

>retail

>only 15

>have to pay for base wow and the latest expansion
>and then a few months later have to pay for another full priced expansion

kys

>we're gr-growing... 9 million r-real PLAYERS... PLEASE.............
>*coughs up blood*
>*dies*

I can't raidlog t4 on retail sorry sweetie

actually all previouse xpansions are now baked into the 'game' you buy for 20 bucks

not legion

>complaining about getting a discounted level 100 boost

kk

>level boost
you just explained another reason why retail is shit

>current year
>paying monthly for a game with an in-game shop

Attached: 1490899547968.png (956x1047, 837K)

>4k online on china's hope
What happened?

Attached: 1493537167331.png (323x241, 134K)

>the current year
>playing the same unchanged bug ridden vomit mess of a game run by introverted sperglords that youve been playing for the last ten years

Attached: 1313250200238.png (640x518, 160K)

unrionically started playing on gummys after insulting him in the thread the whole day

do you think he will ban me for this?

looking for some spicy ERP on Gummy

pm me madti#7777

same, i'm actually surprised by how well scripted it is

Yes, the gumstappo will kick down your door soon.

I just tried out gummy and the scripting is amazing, why can't I find a single other person playing? is everyone already level 70?

i found quite a few people when i started a few hours ago. what faction are you maybe we can quest a bit?

talk about your deep love of cataclysm

new thread reminder that felmyst is a custom fun server
reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/83jf0n/data_release_of_20_item_stats/dvj6nym/

It's true that gummy has inconsistent 2.1 itemization, but if this makes gummy a custom funserver than every server running 2.4.3 with any sort of progression is also a funserver.

besides, it's not nearly as impactful as a custom honor system is like they have at Kronos

>adding custom gear as a way for gummy to "balance" the game to be better than retail BC
fun
server

but he never said it was to balance, or improve much of anything, it's just so people can get them if they want.

pm me madti#7777

he said having more custom content on his custom server makes it more fun.

all servers that run progressive content/itemization are funservers in that regard.
Are you really struggling to much to criticize felmyst that you have to pick at things that are apparent on every server?
>1.12 talents on a 1.1 server
funserver

>client limitations are the same as just making your own items and putting them in the game

Attached: Felmyst.jpg (800x600, 375K)

reddit spacing
opinion discarded

I'm so close, since my only complaint is he thinks it's fine to dox people. I can get over this I guess, and it looks like fun to shill against these angry kiddos posting cripple pics.

Not guy you're quoting but someone accused me of this yesterday. I don't even have a reddit account. What am I doing that's rustling your jimmies? Explain please

yeah it honestly left a poor taste in my mouth with how vulgar and mean spirited the cripple posting was

I just made account on fake email and used some random name and pass so I'm free from being doxxed, seems kinda pathetic precaution to take to play on a private server but w/e

>doesn't like people posting pictures of gummy
>is okay with doxxing as harassment

Attached: 1508165376480.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

>making your own items
stop, you've gone full retard and we've only just begun.

>no argument

Attached: Felmyst-custom-content.jpg (1024x768, 79K)

>208370338
thanks for the easy victory, no (you)s for quitters though

reminder that WE are moving to krog once Kronos is a week out and gum shills will be forced back onto their anime tranny discord.

Attached: Felmyst-pathing.png (1440x900, 1.27M)

>welcome to kronos
not going to lie, laughed a little

Attached: 8476156945.jpg (318x315, 12K)

>trannies panicking their server is at 3k during peak hours
>gum is non-existent, everyst-tier pop

Attached: 1520695269028.png (500x913, 270K)

more of the """quality""" you can expect on kronos3!
youtube.com/watch?v=pVj8cUHhP1U
clips.twitch dot tv/JazzyPowerfulLlamaOneHand

Attached: 1520663255407.jpg (1920x1080, 405K)

>taking the bait

Attached: 13688173571.jpg (480x480, 35K)

>the cripple picture spammer is STILL awake
lmaooo

this guy is a NEET

nah dude there are multiple crippleposters
t. beginner cripple picture spammer

>tfw gummy's growing really fast and you're getting behind the curve
i'm not even in outlands yet bros

Attached: 1502334167866.png (604x613, 257K)

>tfw clicker
im not gonna be able to keep up with gummybulls bros... the raids are too blizzlike for my subhuman clicker playstyle

have fun with the 3 people who are playing there from this thread

>growing
lol user...

i know, but i told myself if it went close to 1k i would get on the ride so here I am part of the growth (tumor)

welcome friend :)

>Felmyst out, semi successful
>Sunwell out, semi successful
>K3 out soon, hopefully will be decent otherwise there's LH fresh later down the line
>Hades is there for retards
Seriously we've got every expansion that matters covered way better than most times in the past. Why the hell do you people still war over which one to waste time on?

Attached: 1510450580317.jpg (641x556, 52K)

They're retarded and think any criticism of their server was done by a shill of another, so they flame that back at that server, and it perpetuates.

Meanwhile I'm just here talking shit about both kronos and felmyst.

>sunwell is the go to wotlk server
LMAO

People baiting for (you)s by lying, trolling, bored, or actually think this place matters in shaping private server opinion/success

What's the alternative? I haven't followed the WotLK scene to closely but it's the only one I've heard anything about recently.

yea, even fagmaster knows dalaran-wow is the peak of wotlk servers

>implying the gum shilling is ironic
you've probably never been on a DoA server before—people get Stockholm syndrome and spend all day on discord brainstorming ways to drag people down with their dying server

i never said it was ironic, but you're just proving my point about people lying and fueling shitposting.

>truth hurts is now shitposting and inciting drama

Why did he do it bros?

Attached: 1520724536180.jpg (1745x977, 145K)

if gummy was doa it wouldn't have progressed past 50 alliance players on the entire server.

Attached: 1496913894249.jpg (960x720, 88K)

>gummy players think bots count as growth

Attached: blizzlike.png (1083x637, 113K)

Reminder that it's perfectly okay that your entire genetic background is a semen cocktail due to your women being systematically raped by various bands of marauders for generations because you're all homogeneous rape babies

Attached: averagefinn.jpg (621x349, 18K)

>can't defend his custom funserver

>look at this ugly fiinnish woman btw haha!

Attached: le56_face.png (499x280, 164K)

never forget

Attached: gumbots.png (835x739, 153K)

>be finn
>think back with pride of your great great grandmother being dragged into some roaming marauder's yurt and raped countless times by entire gangs of men
>this literally happens for generations
>every mother in your bloodline has been stolen and been forced to bear a random assortment of mongol children of unknown genetic origin
>flash forward to today
well you see, we may not be white or really anything even remotely resembling any sort of cohesive genetic origin, but we are all homogeneous with our unique DNA that was raped into existence.

video evidence that felmyst fakes its pop
youtu.be/yJp1n2lHUJs

Attached: felmyst.jpg (1745x1080, 311K)

omg i've just uncovered video evidence nostalrius used bots too
youtube.com/watch?v=yJp1n2lHUJs
it really was just a dead server after all!!!!!
nostalrius EXPOSED

Americans are like test tube mutts, created through specific Israeli scientists to create the supreme goy.
Finns are the natural mutts that are created through conquest. Simple tribal warfare of stealing women and pumping them with cum from as many different men as possible as quickly as possible. Just repeat this process for decades and you have the modern finn

except felmyst is actually dead

it's dead if you go by overpopulated standards, it's actually at what would be considered a low population tbc relam on retail, right around 1k players.
not too long ago hitting 1k on a private server was a pretty big population milestone

>never hit 1k players
its 600-700 stable pop
300-350 per faction. that's more than a low pop retail server lol
keep defending your dead server tho

It's been climbing up over 100 every weekend, it will be over 1000 this weekend shills have been saying it will shut down, it's dead, for months but it is doing the exact opposite.
sounds like all this attention you're giving Felmyst is helping it grow, so thank you!

you know Blizz started merging servers and creating cross server BGs because everyone on low pop servers complained about how awful and empty it was, right?

is gummies really the size of a small retail server? I've been playing for a week now and I haven't seen a single other player, did I fall behind the curve bros...?

It's a good thing felmyst has been growing so much, people have popping up in outland like crazy.

You unironically are if you're below 58

why aren't you playing gummies right now? EVERYONE is here, the server is growing!

Attached: 1517239895952.png (621x351, 399K)

its never hit 1k players lol
keep shilling though

>growing
guys we have 10 new level 1 bank alts in ironforge! we're growing! we're growing!

Any other vanillafags remember how much k1 and k2 sucked, and are just waiting around for LH fresh?

I'm expecting K3 hype to die fast as people realize the shit quality and LH fresh hype to grow simultaneously; and with all the hype we'll have plenty of English speakers to outnumber the chinamen.

>*coughs up blood*

I'm not dying, I'm just in a coma after the Naxx-finished burnout.

Waiting for that spark of life, and fuck no Kronos doesn't have it.

do you actually think Molten Core raiders give a single fuck about your stolen nost core and database? oh no... flame breath doesn't do the correct damage on Kronos?? this isn't like I remember it on Nostalruse!

Attached: 1499730099173.jpg (300x300, 24K)

>really just want to play some wow
>theres something wrong with all of the servers
i don't know what to do /wpsg/

Attached: 1447732680601.gif (640x360, 696K)

wait for classic

>giving Blizzard money

Attached: 1508452168073.png (372x351, 117K)

>outnumber the chinamen
lol user...

all the NA players are going back to LH after they see the mount/character auction shop and broken pathing on Kronos.

enjoy shit bug ridden unprofessional servers ran by corrupt retards then

Attached: 1505867204358.png (225x225, 11K)

>kronos 1 and 2 are both crap and deserted
>kronos 3 is using the same core and code
>T-THIS TIME IS GONNA BE DIFFERENT
can somebody fucking explain this logic to me? i'm dead serious, memes and shilling aside, how does this make any god damn sense?

why did they take a year to work on improving their core for K3 only to use the same one they used for k2?

being this chinese

Because Cherno is a retarded dev who will half ass everything and not accept any help just like he always has

K3 will be a disappointment just like the past 2 were

STOP TALKING ABOUT K*ONOS

Attached: 1501125341896.png (808x805, 442K)