fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Fire Emblem Twitter Artist List
pastebin.com/WfpuQJec

Previous:

Attached: hifumi (art sky littel) - Bride Lyndis.jpg (915x1140, 586K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cwMKNJWjH-g
d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/feheroes_gamepedia_en/7/79/Hawkeye_Special_Skill1_(EN).mp3
d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/feheroes_gamepedia_en/0/08/Hawkeye_Special_Skill2_(EN).mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for imagining

2nd for /feg/ is gay.

3rd for Deirdre is sexy

dead game

FE16 news when

How do I build her, Catbros.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-13-18-02-26.png (1080x1920, 1.59M)

Kek I just got that

>P-1 chapter 8 of RD, the first swamp chapter
>bonus exp hinges on keeping villagers stuck on swamp tiles alive
>on just the second turn a wyvern rider will be in range to start 1 shotting them
>Jill cannot be deployed this chapter for a scarcely explained reason
>Vika starts out untransformed with 0 gauge despite being literally just transformed in the opening scene of the map
>no laguz stone
>literally no units who can navigate the swamp more than 1-2 spaces at a time
>wyvern rider has a field day 1 shotting villagers and then using Canto to dance out of range
I know that the side objectives are totally optional and I could just ignore him as I clear the map normally but my autism won't let me. As a result I like to imagine that my army captures the wyvern rider alive and chains him down as a pack of Izuka's Feral One's take turns resizing his asshole.

Attached: 3.jpg (1075x1518, 298K)

What do I do with Kieran Brom and Nephenee?

Who do I use? Who do I fatkid? Thoughts?

Attached: Ozzy Eye.jpg (3036x4048, 3.17M)

>It's the fact that he's always get hyper wanked by the story
Are you talking about Corrin and Lucina?

Also, Ike being shoved down our throats is objectively less bad than those others since he is the most popular character, so in general you're making the least people unhappy. Unlike Corrin/Lucina/et cet. who get shoved down our throat while not being as popular. Not saying Ike getting wanked is a good thing, but it's not on the same level as the others.

Camilla suffocating you under her boobs... epik

Cumming on toes

Attached: Full_Portrait_Athena.png (1600x1920, 2.11M)

Nice.

Attached: CjOihguUYAIB1OE.jpg (600x800, 73K)

Today is White Day in Japan. Who will you give a present to?

Attached: 098765432456.jpg (320x384, 34K)

it worked tho. a lot of people legitimately started to like lucina. corrin just was too shite

Get a +Def one and capitalize on her huge def stat.
That was always an annoying thing about that map, my best advice is to buy the Olivi grass from the shop and use it on Vika on the first two turns. I don't remember if I was ever able to save the first villager, buy you can definitely keep most of them alive.

Translation fucking when?

youtube.com/watch?v=cwMKNJWjH-g

Attached: Faye.webm (704x544, 320K)

>the scenario about protecting Florina
>the art
>Lyn's delicious abs
>ultimately good ending
Favorite FE doujin

NOOOOOOOOOO.

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Attached: 1520963906251.png (1000x868, 1.22M)

Bunnilla!

Caeda is cute and strong!

Shitty IV bitch. Why couldn't she be +Spd / -HP like her daughter? Totally not sexy.

Attached: IMG_9654.png (750x1334, 1.8M)

You are aware there is a menu patch availabe, right? And a current translation for the entirety of the game is in the works. It's not the entirety of the game, but it's better than nothing.

Post your favorite special activation quote
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: howamusing.webm (720x1080, 1.88M)

Please be patient, based Aethin will deliver. At least now we know that a translation is being worked on and we can understand the fucking menus

Attached: 5881181_p0.jpg (450x500, 91K)

It looks so good. No FE game will ever look this nice.

It's that 20,000 feather question time again.
Who should I promote to 5*, Eirika or Soleil? They're both very cute and they're both -atk and they're both the only copy I have.

Attached: eirika.jpg (1361x909, 125K)

See, this is what I mean about Ike fans. Whenever anyone complains about him getting shoved down our throats, the immediate reaction is to deflect and say "at least he's not x."

That doesn't matter. Lucina just has a tiny, but vocal hatedom but millions of people love her. Doesn't make her getting shilled any less obnoxious. She's probably the second or third most popular FE character of all time, so they are definitely comparable in every sense of the word.

>menu only
garbage
Yeah I can't wait.

Trick question, neither of those should be promoted.

What are you imagining, user?

Attached: 1516468638541.png (643x378, 262K)

you wait

Wait. They both come as 4-star. You'll get one with better IVs eventually. -ATK is a dealbreaker for both of them

Jugdral needs to look like this.
Also, cutscene of Arvis fucking burning Sigurd's army alive. While his wife watches on and doesn't understand why it's fucking her up so bad.

And then maybe they can make gen 2 a little more substantial.

This can't be....

I think you have to use Vika to bait

>I WILL FINISH YOU
The only time Chun uses his outside voice

Attached: 20180305_011220.png (957x507, 742K)

Use Kieran and Nephenee. Brom if you don't like Gatrie.

chapter 9 of genealogy can go fuck itself fuck that wvern riding fuck

Considering I have myrrh and beruka, don't really need another physical wall. She still hits a nice even 30/30 defenses when fortified.

Neither, wait for better options.

POST BLESSINGS KINO

>olivi grass
I'm thinking that's exactly why they had it in the special sale section of the shop for this chapter but I'm very frugal, only spending money on stat boosters and forging. I might be able to form a shove chain or something to forgo that.

Does the TT start tonight?

Considering I didn't get any chocolate for V-day? Nobody's getting shit.

Attached: 1516602338267.png (720x520, 493K)

based zephiel / hawkeye
d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/feheroes_gamepedia_en/7/79/Hawkeye_Special_Skill1_(EN).mp3
d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/feheroes_gamepedia_en/0/08/Hawkeye_Special_Skill2_(EN).mp3

Bench nephenee and brom. Gatrie is good but neph is underwhelming. I hear Kieran is good but I’ve never used him. I have a hard time imagining him as being bad though.

I might try that but I doubt it will work. AI tends to prioritize hitting targets it can kill over targets it can't.

I guess I'll give him the guard seal or something

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-003213.png (1080x1920, 2.01M)

I didn't have it so I just made one hopefully this works

Attached: Leif crit.webm (256x224, 427K)

So, I've been playing the Ike games to get a sense as to what all the Ikefags see in him. But this guy is just a liberal pansy.
>Laguz used to oppress Beorc
>Now that the shoe is on the other foot, Ike has a problem with it
>Crowmen attack Ike's ship
>No Jill. You can't help me, you called these innocent crows: "Sub-human"
>We've been hired to take out this bandit stronghold which have been terrorizing the local citizenry.
>OMG they're laguz we can't fight them!
Luckily, Soren is there to keep him on track, but the guy would offer up his anal virginity to Kilvas bandits if it meant better relations between Beorc and Laguz.
Can someone offer me a non-politicized view of what this fag is doing? Maybe modern-day politics is blurring my view of his thoughts and intentions.
Or maybe that's why Ikefags like him so much, he's a fellow soyboy

Attached: boku no lyn academia.gif (1906x1701, 1.23M)

Promote Soleil to give her sword to Hana.

big tits

Attached: 1508408766786.jpg (1200x1600, 332K)

>THEY NEVER LEARN

Attached: subatomic rukas bomb.jpg (1242x1053, 343K)

>see this cute girl playing FEH on campus
>"h-hey there, I play too."
>"Cool! Can I see your team?"
>show her my sweet fully built team of Ephraim, Gunnthra, Xander and The Reinhardt
>"She shows me her team
>4 star Chrom merged +2
>5 star Camilla
>5 star Abel
>V!Ike
>absolutely disgusted, this is just some secondary
>but I'm not actually an autistic weeb so talk to her for a bit and give her some team ideas
>after she leaves she kisses the tip of my dick and lets me suck her nipples
Who says FEH can't get you laid?

Attached: eaff8171edfd4ef701b008a12ed51da8854b0338e3ed488eba021d8d8fa81553.jpg (907x718, 47K)

They like them because 99% of them are smashfags, it's not a fucking mystery. You don't need to do a fucking analysis to find out any other reason because there is none.

getting named as the strongest lord when/if he shows up =/= getting a shitload of alts/being put in all the spinoffs/promotional material

Ike got 2 alts in FEH, which is far from a lot compared to a lot of others. Aside from that Ike has appeared in................A Smash Bros trailer 4 years ago? Meanwhile Lucina and Corrin get put into EVERYTHING

aqua

Attached: 1520885170379.jpg (1347x750, 223K)

Ok, I believe you

Grea!

Attached: whitedaygrea.png (480x665, 426K)

They're both very cute, so they're both getting merged with any better IV one eventually anyway. There's no point in sitting on feathers, I'm only tier 18 in arena so it doesn't really matter so much.

But Hana is less cute

Big Butts!

Attached: 62285702_p3.png (550x798, 130K)

Post dick for proof

>The Reindhart
Redditor detected, you have to go back

>she kisses the tip of my dick and lets me suck her nipples
What in public like that? just for some team tips? What a slut. I bet you could get more if you give her if you give her some orbs.

That's awesome, user. Hope you have fun playing Heroes together with her in the future too!

Attached: C_obV_kUwAA4U8P.jpg (600x900, 105K)

He sort of hardens up as the story goes on. I think the big ones are his stick out for authority, and the fact that he doesn't need an excuse to do good (Chaotic Goods are always a hit).
That said, statistically speaking he's kind of a beast monster. He has a pretty good shot at ending flush over 20 across the board and maxing more than one stat. He follows Ephraim in that line, but he's a lord in a one-lord-game and he's damn good at what he does, Laguz soyboy or no.

I mean when you paint it like that, yeah, he sounds pretty liberal.

What do you think a sexual relationship with Reinhardt would be like?

Attached: DJ8I0WHW4AA8adz.jpg (402x373, 18K)

>3(4?) Calvs
>sweet
What is it like living with a small, thin dick anyway?

Attached: 1519374357438.png (503x562, 212K)

Felicia is the cutest! Seeing her pretty smile fills me with joy! I want to stroke her soft hair and give her little kisses on the cheek! She's the shining star of my life, I couldn't go on without her! I love Felicia!

Attached: ^E24000B9268067F6864639D2931AF5C68F31677EE40914D7E2^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (787x787, 216K)

Electrifying

Which is more epik?

Attached: O'brien's_(You).png (678x618, 647K)

Pretty fucking boring I imagine, him standing there quietly and you having to order him to do even the smallest things.

More butts!

Attached: 1431125946549.gif (309x265, 306K)

You always seem so carefree and happy, is there anything that will piss you off?

Who will be on the countering skills banner tonight?
Assuming its not just Hector and Taco which I highly doubt it is

Attached: 1520061144640.png (1000x1000, 486K)

>We've been hired to take out this bandit stronghold which have been terrorizing the local citizenry.
>OMG they're laguz we can't fight them!
I agree with the other points but those laguz were feral ones who were broken in to work for slavers that sold their kind.
Also you totally misunderstood Ike, he just wants to dick catgirls. Who can't relate to that?

>not letting you drink her piss

Attached: 1520556160839.jpg (800x800, 174K)

>Cav team retard
>Getting any action
>Ever
Infantrybros are the real chads

>Abel
She has good taste. You could learn much from her.

Attached: 4.png (104x105, 8K)

Would it be silly to give my Young Tiki warding breath considering shes +def -res and i'll literally never pull a Bike?

Attached: 1519356693590.png (294x299, 132K)

Attached: gayorsomething.png (992x1425, 1.29M)

Magical

I wasn't aware Zihark posts on /feg/.
Is Lethe x Ike support any good? Their C support was so basic and short that I wasn't sure what to think beyond lame.

>Assuming its not just Hector or Taco
Don't say that. I need CC for the glory of god.

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-171557.png (1080x1920, 1.61M)

>Sheena will never look at your dick like that
Why even live?

Unironically sounds like sex with Violet.

Attached: 1520532408921.png (978x977, 676K)

>just catgirls
And doggirls and birdgirls and dragongirls.
He also gets a leg in with roity toity white and shoiny Elincia and Snacks would gobble that dick.
Being young and leading do-gooder Mercs is practically free pussy.

Dude's just keeping his options open and his horizons broad.

>she sees your lance

It's never silly to give your best skills to your favorites.
t. DC Marisa

If you already have enough strong red DC heroes that you won't fret the loss of a pretty decent one then go ahead.

>after she leaves
>after
ghost blowjob woo woo

>liberal pansy
Yeah, nah. Here's your (you)
Don't worry, I'm sure Lyn will be the golden child again someday.
(lol

Post that cutie.

Attached: 1520465980190.jpg (900x1083, 161K)

>He sort of hardens up as the story goes on
I hope so. It seems like his badassery goes out the window when it comes to dealing with Laguz. It's all eggshells when he talks to them.
>Soren: Laguz or not, they're still bandits
Like I said, Soren is his "conservative" voice of reason. He's still changes his view of Laguz for Ike's sake, but he doesn't let Ike get carried away.
I do agree with Zihark though. Dicking catgirls must be heaven.

Phone is charging, maybe in a couple hours.