/wfg/ - Warframe General

(((CORPUS))) edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g (embed)
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22 (embed)

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png (embed)
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c (embed)

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Shrine of the Eidolon (Update 22.15.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/930667-shrine-of-the-eidolon-update-22150/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh (embed)

Attached: 1473509421546.jpg (495x585, 61K)

first for FUCK n3zha and n3zha FAGS

>buying a riven off wftrader
>guy isn't online
>gets on, messages me
>"uh yea I think I might wait till tomorrow since a friend said I could get more for it :)"
>tell him ill just pass up the deal entirely since I don't want to wait
>"ehhh i'll sell it now"
damn right you will you fucking bitch

Attached: 1520745904362.jpg (525x525, 189K)

>he doesn't know
Even if you beg me, I still won't tell you.

Attached: 1518753602528.gif (265x328, 317K)

>he thinks he knows

>reminder that the janitor who frequents /wfg/ is a massive cuck and/or Glenn

he was probably trying to play mind games with you to get you to pay more, glad you didn't fall for those jewish tricks

>hosting eidolons, need two more, MUST HAVE SHIELD DISRUPTION

the saddest part is that ive asked this exact question in a different thread and got a 3 day ban not even 10 minutes later

Another hour spent with Valkyr in captura

>ask if mods are real
>back in the day if you did that you'd get a warning from the mods but the warning message would have some epic lulz in it, the mods were fun people that would even participate in threads
>today you just get a 3 day ban because apparently the mods are having a bad time and they need to abuse power to help them relieve stress

Damn, that's messed up. I guess I'm leaving for 3 days too.

which spy room are you?

Attached: mspaint_2018-03-12_19-44-18.png (842x1038, 81K)

definitely he was, as a professional israeli myself I could tell from the get-go he was bullshitting

sadly for him he was right and actually could've gotten more for it

did you get any results worth sharing?

E, except that I play public plenty (just not for spy).
And fuck the broken war.

E is literally me

E but without the elitism.

E, I only play with other people for relic opening

F, the Chad spy. Takes a non-stealthy frame and slams through everything. Sometimes even doesn't hit the lasers.

"F"
ERPs on the way and finishes before finishing each room

>finishing three times per mission
n-nani

>actually want to buy the $150 zephyr prime package
why am i like this wfg

some people are just born suckers

;)

but user...I do know

Attached: 1435653295728.png (1089x1003, 1002K)

i want that epic zephyr prime... and the epic kronen... and the epic kavat...

>he doesn't know because he doesn't need to anymore

Attached: nietzsche.jpg (219x298, 19K)

>rush to B and/or C
>do them flawlessly without even a stealth frame
>A alarms set off
>person at A is a stealth frame or Limbo
>-1 Air support
>still barely makes the hack in time
Every time. The plight of a C. One day I'd like to use a different dropship, but the vast number of times I've saved a mission by Liset air support, means I can never switch. Not even just Spy. Any mission with timers. Sortie rescue in particular. Watching a pub fail a hack then immediately make another attempt before you can take over is agonizing.
>inb4 just solo
No. Only if the mission fails twice. Since rng seed is tied to who is host, and I have the worst luck imaginable, I have to rely on pubs with good luck.

>he doesn't know because he trusts the physical drops

Attached: plato.jpg (1200x1200, 87K)

>he gave 25 people 500p because he doesn't need 500p
>i'm on PS4 Pro

Attached: 1507590529148.jpg (610x761, 26K)

>z: rush extraction no fucks given
MR25 privilege

>he doesn't know because he trusts the invisible hand

Attached: smith.jpg (184x274, 10K)

>he doesn't know because he doesn't think, he feels

Attached: 1496229649628.png (273x302, 107K)

>he

I got 500p richer by browsing this reddit general, and you didn't.

Attached: 1466737783454.png (402x383, 11K)

>he thinks he's so fucking funny

>he doesn't know, therefore he isn't

Attached: descartes.jpg (817x1000, 151K)

>he wants content
>we're on vacation

>he doesn't know that knowing is a spook

Attached: 1504777439284.png (613x771, 186K)

>he doesn't know that age of consent is a spook

Attached: spookman.jpg (412x462, 34K)

I rush A so I can grab the loot from the rest of them killing on the way to B/C.

Usually still manage to get C as well, so whatever.

>he knows that all he knows is that he doesn't doesn't know

Attached: 1476300974791.png (325x340, 121K)

>she knows

>she

>knows

i hate you guys

>kronen prime announced
>decide to unveil my melee rivens
>get kronen riven
>roll it a few times
>get +cc +cd -dmg to corpus

should I turn it into endo?

I refused to suck up to a person who trashed my framefu. I chose to be a strong independent goy and bought my plat.
So, you're a hater!

Why in the holy fuck would you endo a riven for a brand new prime?
>inb4 I was only pretending

Niiiiiiice Pop Team Epic reference!

because -damage meme

WTS GOD RIVEN NO LOWBALLERS PMO :platinum:

Attached: Left_Arm_of_the_Forbidden_One.jpg (186x270, 8K)

Here's your (You), because I can't fathom someone actually that stupid.

I fell for the tiberon riven meme, how fucked am I

All prime weapons will have 1 out of 5 faint disposition, enjoy the balance tenno!

Source or stop talking out of your ass. Please be shitposting

I bought a DMG+MS one for 500 plat

just sell it for around or more than you bought it

Retard question: At what point is it "ok" to queue for sorties, and how good does my gear need to be to be useful? Can I circumvent doing mad damage by playing something like Trinity?

Fuck, I meant

Frogwife!

Attached: 1515133057758.png (725x808, 483K)

Is the Tigris P still king of "fuck that guy in particular"?

>he asks for source before searching for it
surprising

What about Lanka? With all the Eidolon bullying, surely, disposition should hit the new low and go -1, shouldn't it?

Just queue it with whatever, no one will ever give a shit. There's next to 0 expectations in pugs plus even a single player who's slightly geared will be able to carry it.

Just go ahead and do it. No one is going to say anything mean because if they do they'll either get banned or muted depending on the severity of it.
Everyone with shit gear does it all the time, sorties are not as hard as you think.

What are some essential Arcanes to the Frog of Butts? Energize I know, but what else in particular, in your opinion?

Attached: 1507204260496.jpg (1920x1080, 428K)

artist actually fucked up on her ass here, doesn't match with the design in game

Dear Diry. - Today is March, 13th, 2018.
It is 9:55PM.

It is day 10 since I started with my objective of collecting all the unvaulted frames and weapons.

Though I have managed to collect and craft Ember, Frost, and Loki, as well as store all the components for Latron and Reaper for later crafting, several components for other gear still elude me.

today marks the second day since I have attempted altering my sleep cycle but still no luck, I have yet to see Meso E1 in rotation as a possible reward on Cetus Bounties.
Though I have seen Neo F1, as well as Lith G2, neither of them have dropped for me more tan once in over a dozen attempts.
I continue to grind faithful to belief that luck shall find its way to me.

P.S.
Madness consumes me, the voices, they speak - "Buy more play, tenno" I do not know what it means yet the words appear bleeding from the walls in the corner of my eyes. I fear standing before the mirror, If I stare long enough I see a shadow of a bearded man with a beanie hat, he closes in on my ear and whispers something but the madness has not taken toll fully yet, I cannot hear him.
Every moment is a pursuit from the suffering of this madness, and rage at the hypocrisy that condemned me to this hell.
I pray for the release of death, yet in this realm Death will not come.

Attached: Calibur.jpg (531x999, 36K)

>not mesa prime

Attached: ▄█ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀.png (500x737, 522K)

That's reassuring, thanks. Another question, is joining a clan worth it as a new player? Is it the kinda place that I can go ask questions/help? How do I pick a clan that isn't furry ERP or similar?

I wouldn't be asking if I did, fuckwad. The last time rivens were changed was when Euphona Prime came out. DE hasn't touched them since, so what makes you think they'll touch them now?

G: the one fucker that leaves his frame at the door and does the spy room with his potato

>DE followed the same release pattern since day one.
>Zephyr was literally the only possible option after Mirage.
>People still surprised it wasn't Mesa.
user, please tell me you weren't genuinely bumfuck retarded enough to even remotely believe it was going to be mesa this time around.

How much would an Ember Prime blueprint go for? I have a few, but I really want/need pilfering swarm

>can void dash through lasers and such without setting off alarms
>but not as client
Even then its not consistent. Sometimes I can just walk through, sometimes I dash through and still set them off, but I took no damage.

>How much would an Ember Prime blueprint go for?
At the moment? Maybe 10 plat for someone impatient enough to grind their own.

yeah then I might just see if I can trade one away for that hydroid augment. Thanks

>I wouldn't be asking if I did
>in only 1 minute before asking for the source
shocked

>looking for someone to scam the tiber riven off
>someone asks for price
>give them a ridiculous offer not even the dumb goy would accept
>they did
>realize i want to sell it for more
>make up some dumb story how im saving it for my little brother's birthday or something
fuck man
do they really change dispositions?

yes they do, not all the time though

I made the same mistake, just sell it ASAP even at a loss

You fucking retard, a whale bit and you let it go

lofi anime hiphop beats to study/listen to

Attached: 20180313_422375933.jpg (1280x720, 280K)

>rolling nukor riven
>get +CD
>think it's the best stat to get
>pass up +MS twice in a row
>now every roll is shit
why am I so retarded

>limbo prime next

Attached: Chef-Ainsley-Harriot-BBC-Intervie.png (594x393, 352K)

>warframe related

Yes, because whenever someone bullshits about changes, I immediately check dev posts, the website, then look through the current and previous thread. Something that took less than a minute. I even checked twitter, something I almost never do, and the only thing mentioning riven changes, was some fuck last thread who hypothesized disposition changes, also with no source.
Not saying it can't happen, but as of right now, there is nothing stating it will. You are talking out of your ass.

How do we fix Octavia's 2?

Zaw polearm-wise what should I be looking for to get the balance of attack speed and murdering power to rival the meme polearms?
Should I go for maximum slash and crit? 0.933 attack speed shouldn't feel too slow, should it?

Attached: zaw.png (555x616, 376K)

DE still haven't touched the sicarus riven disposition tho. That shit is real broken

Then again, the Kogake Prime was not adjsuted

So I guess it's up in the air as to what they do. Expect the riven price to skyrocket if it stays high disposition on release though.

>Limbo Prime
>Limbo annoys the fuck out of everyone and gets destroyed, I mean reworked
>Chroma Prime
>???

What is there to destroy now?

With how strong a riven makes Tiberon now, I doubt it will stay 5/5, but I hope it doesn't drop below 3/5. It'll still make bank, though, because PA whales will always want the newest hotness.
>not all the time
They've done it like a total of three fucking times EVER, and the last time was Euphona Prime. I don't get where people are saying Akbolto rivens got nerfed, because I had one for the longest time and scrapped it for endo (long before Prime and the buffs), and it was always 2/5. Most likely due to Telos Akbolto being somewhat popular.

they already said they'd be looking at dispositions once they published all of the weapon changes

>Ctrl+f wfg
>Always get that damn link from Dark Souls general first
Sort of annoying

Attached: 1507597681141.jpg (1920x1080, 120K)

They also said they'd make a post about it long before hand.

Clans aren't technically necessary but there's a lot of weapons and frames that are locked behind clan tech so you'll probably want in one sooner or later. You might find a useful clan but odds are you'll just end up with a bunch of reddit-tier retards like I did.

Just do what most people do any join some giant shit clan that has everything unlocked already and just leech of the autists who grind that stuff. I can get you an invite to the one I'm in if you want to post your ign or I can get you the name of a recruiter

or make a solo clan and grind everything yourself

search for "warfr" instead, or "warf" if you don't mind dwarf fortress showing up.

I'm unironically excited

fuck you faggot, change your life then if it bothers you so much, oh wait you wont cause you're a fucking pussy

Should I tater Fluctus? I figure I need at least one AW weapon built properly and I like it better than Velocitus/Grattler.

Attached: 1505398369069.png (604x438, 266K)