comfy cozy castle edition
>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitch tv warhorsestudios

>Gameplay
look it up KNAVE
there's dev blogs on youtube, loads of losers on twitch, funny moment and bugs compilations everywhere and webms floating around /v/ and /wsg/

>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

>Map
Interactive Map - kingdomcomemap.github.io
Labeled Hi-Res Map - mega.nz/#F!LIx32A5Z!Vt0Y82cykdN8DjoxUMJq6g

>Game Art
Artbook - mediafire.com/file/he4hwaaa6scurd6/Artbook_EN.rar
Soundtrack - mediafire.com/file/8a2d8ogtky5bthm/Soundtrack.rar
Maps - mega.nz/#F!mCZ0AYQI!qz4FZnueP_f0_SlrxBnMxA

>Pastebins
FAQ, Console Commands, etc. - pastebin.com/F9W9bwCz
Other FAQ - pastebin.com/mSvK6ec9
Item ID's - pastebin.com/iaudJWDw
Perk ID's - pastebin.com/wFFJUEaM
OP - pastebin.com/ETJE9iPD

Last thread

Attached: 1518342698039.jpg (1400x991, 517K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I8W256-jt4g
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/106
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for hang people who wear other lords' colors.

Wew, mine is almost the same, I use Skalitz colours, noble maille and Italian Bascinet.

first for face cream

Attached: cuny cream.jpg (1920x1080, 332K)

>How many of you knaves are starting HEMA because of this game??

Attached: tumblr_inline_najsjqXZNX1rtdfb6.png (500x603, 370K)

why would they build a castle with big holes in the walls like that

seems like it'd get cold

thats just to show the insides

Attached: catch me 9gaggin at her funeral goofy.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

Haha what an accident; don't pick your nose with arrows, folks.

Attached: 379430_20180313191812_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.72M)

How am I supposed to beat these knights who challenge me to duels? I hit this motherfucker like 20 times but he doesn't die. Am I supposed to be using a mace or something?

how weak are you, my NingHa?

sorry guys i fixed it
999999 years in ms paint

Attached: 1518384044491.jpg (1400x991, 508K)

How does it make sense that you can become Talmberg master huntsman if you are Lord Radzig's helper?
I can understand doing bandit camps missions for Sir Hanush, after all Henry was assigned to the Neuhof case by Radzig himself in a combined effort with Hanush to get rid of the cuman/bandit raiders plunging the region, but being the Master Huntsman seems like a full time task that meems to imply a stronger bond with a lord, not just a temporary collaboration...

Dang that looks spot on my dood, nice job.

what the fug

Attached: 20180313193156_1.jpg (1920x1080, 646K)

the cobbler/druid alliance's golem was defeated in single combat by the lumberjack/necromancer's golem

Armor system is pretty nice but I wish they would fix a lot of texture/model clipping through each others.

nature of the beast senpai
the models automatically adjust to fit the other objects but the meshes can only deform so much and in so many ways
NPCs generally wear the things that go together well, IE chainmail and tabards, breastplates with hoods, that sort of thing.

They really need to fix waffenrocks though, it's retarded that they don't work with cuirasses.

I've been holding off playing this since 1.3 was released, as I've heard there's even more quest bugs now. How bad is it?

if you have the console mod add this item, ''short-sleeved brigandine'' to your inventory
4d887670-13cb-746d-5e27-5d234e146cb3
it's a chestpiece that's not the best in the game but it's good enough, and invisible

All the NPCs who wear tabards generally don't wear breastplates, however, pic related
the short-sleeved brigandine has no model or deformation so it'll look just like this

Attached: ruda.png (715x938, 1.43M)

Goddamn, can you cocksuckers pick a thread to use and stick to it?

When you're doing that walk around the town with Nightingale he says that one of the traders has a pretty daughter that he keeps locked up in the house. I broke into every single building in Rattey and couldn't find her. Is his house somewhere else or was Nightingale being a fucking lying shit?

is the robber Baron bug fixed in the latest patch?

Maybe, it depends who is playing.

Random encounters are broken.

Are you for fucking real? How dumb and incompetent are these devs? Fifteen hours into a new save and I learn it's fucking worthless and I'm stuck with barren roads.

I jsut completed that quest and found out there was a game breaking bug.

what was the failure signature?
Saves are corrupted and won't load anymore?

Waffenrocks clip through breastplates? That's pretty dumb.
They didn't fix all the bugs (robber baron, hare hunt, Q&A, bird in hand, dancing with the devil), however I don't think there are new ones. They did break master strikes and random encounters

Supposedly, though I never experienced it because I talked the guy into leaving.

So what's this about a 1.3.1 and 1.3.2 patch? I'm a piratefag and thought was the most recent one.
Should I just give in and pay actual physical money for a torrent with STEAM slapped on it?

They broke master strikes too? Jesus, what the fuck were they thinking?

1.3.2 is a tiny change to distance LOD options in the graphics menu that weren't actually doing anything.

>They did break master strikes

in that they won't work anymore? because that's happening to me

>no HEMA or similar groups in my area

Attached: 3456345345.jpg (79x89, 6K)

I wish I had the money for HEMA.

You can't complete the training for maces and axes anymore, and even if you do the sword training they don't trigger on shortswords, only long.

oh so is that why when I try to train with Maces the faggot will literally leave me half dead and nothing will ever happen?

>Tfw learned to brew poison.
God I feel sorry for knaves who I'm going to shoot with those arrows, hopefully He isn't too picky on how bandits get to the pearly gates for judgment.

Bandits aren't going north, friend.

If you're doing master strike training yes, but if you're training with real weapons he warns you not to be a pussy.

>Robber Baron [PANIC]

I just completed that quest how do I know if I'm screwed? if I save a file and it loads correctly I'll be fine ?

In a new game, you can only learn master strikes for longswords. If you try learning them for maces and axes, they don't work when Bernard tells you to parry. Also supposedly they only work for longswords if you load a save where you already learned them. Some dev confirmed on the forums that they know about this.

>Id let your touch my sword with your sword sempai.. UwU

Look on Facebook and type in your city and "HEMA" or "fencing" and ask martial arts clubs locally if they know any groups and if you can join a Uni FB group and ask if there's any HEMA or Fencing groups

Believe me up here in Kanuk land it takes ALOT of searching around online to find local groups for anything

Try every resource you know, FB/Online/Universities/Colleges/Martial arts groups/ Kijiji/Craigslist etc etc.

youtu.be/I8W256-jt4g

Attached: Hes+holding+his+sword+right+according+to+mordhau+_7d6bc88ab1f04fd304ac5c2edc553cb3.jpg (625x459, 81K)

Yeah. The "correct" way is telling the guy to fuck off, fighting him will break new saves

I challenged him to a duel and won by some sort of miracle.

I have a save with a saviour schnapp after that and found no trouble.

Did you start the quest in 1.3?

yes

likely cut content, everyone tried to find that quest but nothing ever triggers.

Guess it only remains broken if you started it in 1.2.5. Might be the same for other quests, but I don't feel like checking it out because I don't wanna play without random encounters and master strikes. God knows what else they broke

Heheh, that's a pretty daughter you got there. It would be a shame if her quest got cut...

>bird in hand
is this the quests where you capture birds? i finished that one with no problems yesterday.

you can fix encounters for now with a small mod from nexus to unlock all the console commands and then running a few things in your user.cfg

Damnit, I wanted a sex.

Allegedly. I tried it and had no change, 1.2.5 saves still have encounters but 1.3.x have none.

It's not THAT much
If you can afford to join a mma gym or play hockey or football you can afford basic HEMA gear.

Attached: hema2-long.jpg (650x650, 64K)

you set the launch options to execute the user.cfg? everyone always forgets that part

It's all right if you do it in one take, but if you save after placing the cages and load they'll disappear.

Yes, both in Galaxy and the desktop shortcut. Unlocked the map via commands and traveled the length and breadth of it three times at least with 0 encounters.

so this is why i've been getting stuck in doors and my saves keep breaking

that's a cute jock strap...

what console mod are you talking about?

they need to design them to look like proper tabards and not nfl jerseys

in the state this game is in i seriously dont know why warhorse doesn't start a beta branch on steam for new patches everyone can test out early. i understand that console certification is pain the butt, but you can literally just throw patch on steam and let people test them with the express warning the patch is beta and backup all your original game saves.

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/106

Bianca must have a bangin' bod under that dress if Henry isn't going after Theresa already at the start of the game.

Here's the Joan-of-Arc Theresa that was requested

Attached: knightfu.jpg (1257x924, 1.03M)

How is she so perfect?

oh nice good work

I'm sure the tiny people will be happier

Where the fug do you find Roe Deer

why is this game so shit? why people talk good stuff about it?
i am literally walking into forests with zero content for the past 8 hours and talking with useless peasants that add nothing to my life.

Is there a mod out there that makes archery as easy as Oblivion/Skyrim?

I'm not used to wiggling shit.

Edges of forests. They're the smaller gray colored ones that move quicker.

Legs too long

Yeah I saw one, once... 20 hours ago.

Are her elbows too pointy as well?

Add a crosshair to your screen and compensate for the drop.

you didnt read this here now fuck off

Attached: 1515682168655.jpg (533x753, 48K)

Better?

Attached: knightfu.jpg (1257x924, 1.01M)

no thanks I'm heterosexual

Hahaha right HEMA more like HOMO.

Anyone tested different poisons on different arrows? It seems like when I poison an arrow with Bane/Dollmaker/Poison the arrows all just say “Affected: Poison” with no indication of what arrow does which type. Not that it matters cause everyone dies in one headshot anyway but still...

Also if you have a fucker who won’t wake up try firing a lightly strung arrow in the surrounding area. They’ll wake up, scream for help and try to find help, so make sure you’re not in line of sight. After that they’ll start walking back and you can talk to them.

fuck roe deer holy fuck i dont want your shitty meat anymore

Is there any work arounds to make polearms less tedious to use? Short of rising my horse everywhere is there any safe place i can drop it and come back without it disappearing?

Perpetual stews are quite the communist thing if you ask me. Is it historically accurate or did the devs want the players to not be arsed with a food meter ?

After extensive testing I can guarantee that anyone crediting using console commands for enabling random encounters in 1.3.x is using a 1.2.5 save.

After the cutscene where can I find Olena?

I'm at Rattay now and I don't have a horse to go around everywhere.

>put on shirt
>get fucked by noble woman against my will
>try to kill her for ruining Henry's purity but can't

Shit now how am I supposed to get the virgin achievement?

Attached: image.jpg (364x364, 19K)

Latter, obviously. I guess camps would have them but that doesn't mean any passerby could just go and eat from them

I was wondering this too. Unless you go for a really long trek or before you know where a few are the food meter is completely trivialized by the pots and outright negated by the Human Dustbin perk.

What do you think? Lockpick system has been changed like 4 or 5 times already.

Standing like a dumbass on the road near the quarry in Talmberg. She doesn't count as an owned horse though so you can't store stuff in her saddle bags or whistle for her.

Thanks

How long until I get my proper horse?

Load a save from before fugging and don't wear another man's clothes.

Until Cpt.Bernand gives you one.

I wouldn't mind if their next game becomes more strict, like you would also have to keep your horse fed

You already achieved it in real life, dont waste your time.

A few main quests in, but they're the shorter early ones not the late-game multi-hour marathon quests. You can also just go to the stud farms and buy a horse but they start at like 650 groschen so unless you have a money source you might want to wait for the freebie.

>please don't be serious.

Can I keep multiple horses?

I have thousands of groschen now since I looted Skalitz and Talmberg to maximum efficiency.

I was thinking that it makes any food merchant irrelevant, but ultimately the ingredients still have to come from somewhere. I'm not talking from Henry's point of view but the society as a whole. I try to see it as a seeders and leechers thing.

Nah, one horse only. You might as well buy one of the T5 horses, people here like Jenda who you buy in Merhojed.

What happens to the other horse if I get another one?