Why should i be a lovable person?

Why should i be a lovable person?

Why do worthless promissory notes have value?

for egoistic purpose

You MUSN'T be loveable person, but a LOVED person.

Why shouldn't you?

Do you want to be loved? If yes, then be lovable.

Other people will be more willing to do things for you. To be lovable expands your power to exert control and influence within your reality.

>le those who love get loved in return
no

Being loving =/= being lovable

I want to fuck that gorilla

No one likes you.

Because it will make your life better. What a stupid question. No wonder nobody loves you.

>le those who have le personality I define are guaranteed success in le life

stop spreading memes about your own personal misconceptions of human societies, this isn't fucking /adv/

people go lonely. people go lonely who didn't deserve it at all. That's life. Deal with it.

Don't you want to love yourself?

To have mutually consensual sex, mostly.

While it may increase chances of being loved, it is no guarantee. Most are put off by attention from someone they aren't READY TO FUCK THAT NIGHT because it's decided long before it happens excepting drunk turbosluts looking to set a dick-taking record.

Trying to be lovable is guaranteed to improve relations with family and "friends" as they will feel an obligation to accept your personality.

In business and work matters, being cool-guy who everyone likes is more advantageous than experience for many positions. Use lovability to your advantage. Embrace sociopathy, even if you're a total normie,.

You will feel better in general as you receive seemingly earnest compliments and greetings, invitations to have fun, and practical begging to "have fun".

As seen in in American Dubsman, even playing along with all the superficial, insignificant, junk-talk, and following all the Veeky Forums and /adv/ memes won't get you anywhere if you can't KEEP THE MASK ON AT ALL TIMES.

"Lovable" literally means "able to be loved". Anyone who is loved is automatically lovable by default.

I'm just memeing around with OP and now you too apparently.

Something about this world view is backwards and fucked in my opinion. More or less because I have a personal opposition of the notion. During high school I adopted this notion fully, becoming something I was not. Although it didn't get me anywhere and all I ended up doing was forgetting about other people in the process. I am now back to normal, feelings as one should. Don't adopt sociopathy, be who you are, and say fuck all to the consequences. That's what life is about. At least in my opinion, life should be worth more than that

>only answers are consequentialist dribble

why is Veeky Forums the least intelligent board?

Greatly increases chances of life being easier.

Greatly increases chances of people willing to be there to help you when shit hits your fan

Greatly increases chances of getting an emotional support structure, starting a cycle that will make being lovable mentally easier to do over time

Greatly increases chances of being happy and mostly satisfied with life, due to reasons listed above.

>Use lovability to your advantage. Embrace sociopathy
don't do this
It will leave you feeling isolated even when you aren't, and will actively interfere with your efforts in being lovable, and in turn actively interfere with being happy and satisfied with life.
This anons advice will only bring superficial pleasure, not life fulfillment. It's deceptively-lazy and will hurt you in the long run.

Because you're here lol

You should be lovable when it's necessary, and just when it's necessary.

You can't just be one or the other in a dominance-hierarchy.