World of Warcraft General - /wowg/

This is what happens when you don't make a thread edition (hypno hypno hypno)

worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/
worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money

Lore
worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/story#tab=short-stories

Attached: hypnotized gnome.png (621x902, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wow.gamepedia.com/Camp_Taurajo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They better not be an NPC race.

Attached: very cute.png (435x545, 275K)

How are Priests at max level? Whats the rundown/redpill on them?

Attached: 1519009213636.jpg (1024x750, 150K)

healslut

WRA Horde guilde currently forming up.

Message Sparkzi ingame to get invited to the group.

Once we get enough people we'll settle on a name and sign the charter.

What is the canon artifact weapon for each orderhall?

Death Knight
Druid
Hunter
Mage
Monk
Paladin
Priest
Rogue
Shaman
Warlock
Warrior

There can be only one for the leader of the orderhall

Attached: 12538-how-we-retire-artifact-weapons-7-3-5-spoilers.jpg (2560x1440, 464K)

I hope you all have a very stinky day!

Attached: WoWScrnShot_011818_031941.jpg (1920x1080, 294K)

>horde nukes rhonin
>memegar forces kirin tor back into neutrality

Attached: reee.jpg (600x584, 24K)

Humans are for ____

Attached: 1520979398846.jpg (1920x1080, 1.77M)

But Theramore was warned ahead of time by one the literal leaders of the Horde.
And Camp Taurajo was absolutely not a military camp. There were more civilian deaths than military deaths there, according to the cata quests.

whose dick i gotta suck to buy me the game

Your dad.

HIGH ELVES
LOYAL
ALLIANCE

Attached: 1520749976748.png (1280x1114, 1.33M)

Alleria is a void elf, not a high elf

I play horde and still think we should only be allowed in Dalaran as a necessary measure to defeat the Legion, rather than the Kirin Tor licking our assholes like nothing happened

this is autism

Why can't my velf look like her then? Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

She still has the high elf appearance even in the void elf starting zone.

Blades of the Fallen Prince, Ashbringer, and Doomhammer. The rest are non-canon additions that are just there so other classes and specs have something that sounds impressive.

>Camp Taurajo was not warned
>civilian deaths despite civilians being specifically warned to evacuate

what's it like to be a lorelet

Don't forget Scythe of Elune.

>if i play an orc warlock, my race is no longer orc, it's void orc

Attached: 1495062389429.jpg (192x452, 31K)

Turalyon would insist on Lordaeron merch.

Oh right, my bad. I forgot about that one. The entire reason Alliance is plagued with disgusting Worgen right there.

>high elves never become playable
>vulpera do
Imagine.

Attached: stupid fox.png (1240x1065, 1.71M)

Is there any guide/website with tips and shit for completly new players to the game?

>Alliance is proud of civilian deaths
>Alliance is too dumb to evacuate their military base after being warned by the leader of the VERY SAME two or three civilians they killed

>I'm supposed to take anything you say as anything more than a shitpost after you announced that you actually thought Theramore wasn't warned

Attached: porkacher.png (437x221, 3K)

Elune is a furfag

No, Theramore was warned they were going to have a fair battle with ground soldiers, which was a trick, they just sent a few orcs to get slaugthered as a distraction while dropping the manabomb. The Horde intended to kill as many civillians as possible while destroying the city.

And you're just blantly lying about Taurajo having more civillians deaths than Theramore

Cute fangs.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_031218_044600.jpg (1776x999, 238K)

>Doing Ashenvale as Velf Hunter
>Quest takes me to a cave full of bears
>See a sweet as fuck bear walking around with a proper name rather than "Bear" or whatever
>Humanoid
Fuck you Blizzard, that's a beast and it needs to be tameable.

To be fair, orcs aren't autist like elves and don't feel the need to call themselves a different kind of orcs for each small racial variations they have.

Attached: children_of_the_void_by_hipnosworld-dbzkjhp.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

Aren't velves a clear indicator that helves are finished?

>tfw I actually like using this mog on my F dk because it triggers pallies
>use Glorious Felcrusher for ground mount
>and Lightforged Warframe for flying

Attached: WoWScrnShot_031318_214614.jpg (2560x1440, 1.36M)

is this a fetish

im a bit of a lorelet, but are there even any more high elves alive? they all became other elves or naga

That's what I thought but you never know.

Anything could happen.

Attached: entertain the notion.webm (680x750, 2.59M)

It's barely a pally set tho

>tfw no version of the helm without the big floaty thing

No, I quested and did some dungeons in between. avoid cata dungeons tho.

>No, Theramore was warned they were going to have a fair battle with ground soldiers, which was a trick, they just sent a few orcs to get slaugthered as a distraction while dropping the manabomb.
No, Baine literally said that Garrosh was up to no good and to get the fuck out of there.

>And you're just blantly lying about Taurajo having more civillians deaths than Theramore
You can say that, but you've blatantly lied twice. All you're doing now is proving that you haven't even quested in the zones you're bitching about.
Not only are all the bodies you carry out civilian bodies, but all the Tauren you help as part of the questline are civilians who are upset/angry that their family is dead, and ask for your help eliminating the specific group of Humans and Dwarves that burned Taurajo, even dying as a result because these are not Tauren trained for anything more than hunting in Mulgore.

Scythe of Elune
Doomhammer
Ashbringer

Mage is probably the arcane staff, the rest idk

Finished as in their chance of becoming playable are finished. We already have a blood elf variant.

Nevermind, I misread, I thought you meant
>>And you're just blantly lying about Taurajo having more civillians deaths than military deaths
not
>>And you're just blantly lying about Taurajo having more civillians deaths than Theramore
That just means you're retarded/can't read/baitposting so scratch this entire post

I'd imagine it'd be Kael'thas' sword

Vulpera will be the second Neutral race along with Pandarens.
Tortolans will be recruited by Nightelves and will be the Alliance allied race to have druids (complete with Aquatic themed shapeshifts as a counterpart to the Dinos of Zandalari)
I'll delete this post in a few minutes before Blizz fires my ass

Attached: 1518626677711.png (500x565, 127K)

For everyone who has interested earlier.

The Horde guild on WRA is currently assembling, we still need a few people to groupup and then we'll vote on the name.

PM Sparkzi ingame to get invited.

Attached: s-l300.png (251x300, 23K)

that's what I'm saying, how would we play a race that is extinct? but directly to the question, unless blizz goes fucking crazy with allied races and adds every race they can think of, it's safe to assume we have enough elf variants now I hope

Absolutely fuckin' not. The storyline to obtain it makes no sense at all, and Aluneth has voice acted dialogue/appears in the movie(?).

Why is the frost DK mage tower skin so lame? This shit makes me want to go UH.

I want to break the selfie cameras of cheerful elves

Attached: 1517351510997-vg.png (666x758, 213K)

r8 my mog
tfw the weapon i want that goes with this is like a .12% drop

Attached: WoWScrnShot_031318_230001.jpg (1920x1200, 239K)

>/wowg/ guild
Who's retarded enough to do this?

They aren't extinct. Void Elves are a tiny unit, High Elves still number over 1000. You're right in that theres too many Elves and adding Helves would just be overkill at this point, but the race isn't gone.

i want to break cheerful elves

Attached: WoWScrnShot_030718_180020.jpg (1920x1017, 505K)

retards

It's Alodi who appears in the movie, who's also female for no reason IIRC.
Speaking doesn't necessarily mean anything. The Demo artifact talks to you as well, but no way in hell is it more canon than Destro's Staff of Sargeras

All the DK frost skins are lame.

I FINALLY FUCKING DID IT BOYS

yes i know i am a garbage overgeared scrub

Attached: asdasdasfwaeafsdfaw.png (1920x1080, 3.49M)

They'd probably look better if they weren't glorified daggers. They're so fucking tiny.

There's more high elves than there are void elves. Or, there should be. Numbers stopped mattering to Blizzard in cata. There's just nothing to work with when it comes to high elves. They're fragmented, scattered, and everything you could appreciate about their lore was continued by the blood elves and currently held by the blood elves.

Dude, if Sargeras's staff was the canon weapon of Warlocks, we'd have an entire expansion dedicated to taking down the Black Harvest, that shit is not okay to be in player's hands
Thal'kiel has an entire storyline you can follow, that'd be my easy canon pick for locks

I like the hidden appearance somewhat. Could be better. You know what else would've been better? 2H frost and a reforged frostmourne instead of our little icepicks.

WrA Horde has enough useless guilds that don't do shit. Fuck off.

>fragmented, scattered
Except the silver covenant exists.

Oh woops, you're right I meant to write that you're lying about having more civillians death than military death, I just had a brain fart since I haven't slept yet, sorry about that.
But to prove my point :
>Several quest chains do show that General Hawthorne, who led the assault, ordered his men to give the townsfolk an opening in their defensive lines for them to escape. He had also ordered the camp to be firebombed by Wildhammer mercenaries, whether before or after the battle is won stays unknown. Several civilians were killed during the assault, some stated as while defending their home from the Alliance forces. The civilian casualties caused some within the Horde to call the Alliance attack a massacre. For his own part, High Chieftain Baine Bloodhoof accepted that Camp Taurajo was a legitimate military target, as they did train hunters and warriors there, and knows that Hawthorne refused to have its civilians slaughtered. Due to the attack, the way into Mulgore was reinforced with a wall and a gate.

source : wow.gamepedia.com/Camp_Taurajo

You're right, I don't play Horde so I haven't played the Horde side of those quests, but I did read about the lore surrounding Taurajo.

Well user, you're welcome to join and create events if you'd like.

Be the change you want

God I wish I was Arator. Imagine how it must have been getting an up-close view of those hips as he was coming out of her.

>Worried about looking like an idiot after queueing for LFR for the first time since Cata
>Half of the raid is braindead BRs ignoring mechanics
Well then

holy shit can we please stop the threads with the sexual gnome pictures. for the love of fucking god. can we just talk about the game without having to do this bullshit. am i really the only one that has a problem with this?

It's still better than that one faggot

would you prefer fem goblins? or do ya not like the shortstacks

I would think for DKs the one that is canon is the blades made from the shards of frostmourne I think it's the frost artifact

>never did an RP server before
>try it out of curiosity
>see this in the goldshire inn

genuinely blew me away. the normal servers always feel so empty

Attached: 35773.png (1367x769, 1.88M)

Congrats family.

just ignore it, loser just wants attention

would anyone like to do timewalking with me?
whisper Resda on sarg

Attached: WoWScrnShot_031318_230838.jpg (1920x1200, 367K)

I wish they'd prune all the waifu/lewd/avatarfagging bullshit

Baine being a cuck is not justification for them. Like said, Baine is the one who warns Jaina of Theramore getting dirtfucked before it happens, even after they burned Taurajo to the dirt. Play the Horde quests. It's not toned like Ashenvale where it's a war on both sides, it's a story of broken families avenging their kin and dying while doing so, I don't even think there's a Brave you interact with, further proving that Baine is a cuck

hard to ignore when its always the OP.

Can I whisper you for brapwalking?

Attached: 1512835847899.jpg (844x1054, 134K)

hey i can see myself there

No, you're not. I suggest reporting whatever they post. Sooner or later, mods will have to intervene.

delete brap

Fuck you faggot, it's your guild you don't get to just pick the name and then sit back and have everyone work for you.

Also all the sex talk in these threads in general has gotten insane. tired of all the talk about stinky dranei and elf feet and shemales and sexy characters. like yes i get it, this is Veeky Forums, but it's like all threads just desolve into people talking about wanting to fuck the in game characters.

im pretty sure it's the same 1-3 people posting about brap, feet, hypno bullshit, just ignore them

What's the guild name?

definite canon:
>blades of the fallen prince
>staff of elune
>ashbringer
>doomhammer

probably canon:
>aluneth
>thas'dorah/titanstrike
>xal'atah/t'uure
>strom'kar
>scepter of sargeras (that's broken though)
>kingslayers

classes with no cool weapons:
>demon hunter :(
>monk

People will argue "b-but it's always been like this," but it has gotten to ridiculous levels. It's like all the sex-addled teens on /v/ migrated to Veeky Forums and can't stop talking about how they want to fuck everything and are probably responsible for all the faction shitposting, as well.

I'm sure it seems like a complete massacre on the Horde side, but it's supposed to feel like that. You're getting the quests from the survivors that are angry as fuck against the Alliance, even though they let their civillians escape. The civillians that died did so because they stayed to take arms and defend the camp, at this point they're fair target.

How difficult is the Mage Tower for DPS Demon Hunter? I want those flame glaives, but I have little experience playing DH.

>Targeting

Attached: 1494142342166.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

I beat it with ilvl 893. You HAVE to run demonic meme build for the leech. Use chaos nova and then double jump after frost ring. Pop drums, meta again, and pot right when he turns into shadow dude

We chose Disillusioned since Illusion was already taken.

We need 1 more person to sign the charter.

>go into somebody's house
>shoot their children, rape their wife, set their house on fire
>he tries to stop me from doing this
WOOOOOOOOW

Attached: 1409481949629.png (98x102, 10K)

I think the canon weapons for demon hunters would be illidans and he was more the leader since the demon hunter player didn't do the same stuff as the rest of the classes since you were frozen for most of the game. Monks who knows.

I would happily if you guys had an RP name but I guess a Veeky Forums guild with RP as a theme would be asking for shitposting.

>be a civilian
>are told that someone is coming to shoot your children, rape your wife, and set your house on fire
>make the active choice to keep your family there and try to fight an army
natural selection man

does anyone else get triggered when people describe the playable Undead as Forsaken? They are not all Forsaken. They are only Forsaken if they follow Sylvanas