tempostorm.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

>Discord
discord.gg/W9jSqq9

Previous:

boards.Veeky Forums.org/vg/thread/208318006#top

Attached: DisguisedToast.jpg (336x336, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sendspace.com/file/vedhl0
youtu.be/OtIbKXd5fWo
youtu.be/QdXl3QtutQI
youtu.be/5SDJgW3A_sw
youtu.be/ijyMZPIsj5E
youtu.be/jsH9w5HW-9w
youtu.be/Fe7XDBtlQzg
youtu.be/wmu0XXpUYog
youtu.be/cKjUgLrDEbI
youtu.be/qlHx7YNWYGY
youtu.be/fTyeE5oK7LQ
youtu.be/MG3nb7Oam4k
youtu.be/CCJq7lE3JQs
youtu.be/zdbnXv8UsVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OMG STOP THE PRESSES

IMAGINE DRAGON CAME OUT WITH A NEW SONG

i know what im grinding to legend tonight

If only they #collab’d with The Chainsmokers

i LOVE disguisedtoast

hey guys what if we made an epic prank on kripp and drafted a really cool deck and then snipe him

He would be so salty I bet lmao!

This is honestly the worst OP of all time.

is this okay?

Attached: Screenshot_20180301-141708.png (1920x1080, 2.17M)

Why do you say that user kun?

Huh senpai?

>playing pr*est
>phoneposting
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wild
not okay

I want a FlyLo Clipping collab.

SHOW ME THE NEW CARDS ALREADY YOU TEASING FUCKS

Attached: AAH.png (646x697, 543K)

Let’s make it senpai

EXPLAIN TO ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW WHY WE DON'T HAVE AN AFRICAN AMERICAN HERO YET?

FUCKING BLIZZARD WHERE ARE MY BLACK HEROES?????? STOP WITH RELEASING NEW WHITE HERO SKINS WHEN WE DON'T EVEN HAVE A SINGLE BLACK HERO!!!!! I JUST WATCHED BLACK PANTHER AND WANT NIGGER HEROES IN MY GAME.

But orcs are the niggers of the warcraft universe user, and we have a couple!

>Well. I'm gonna take a couple minutes to try and convince myself not to commit suicide.
In case you need this, the book 'Feeling Good' by MD David Burns can help. It's about cognitive-behavioral therapy, a successful treatment for depression.

Link:
sendspace.com/file/vedhl0

Attached: feeling good burns.jpg (1589x2560, 323K)

Thanks Professor Burns

>he's still on the >wild meme
>He dusted his wild cards long ago

There is so much wrong with this OP I don't even know where to start. Whoever made this, neck yourself

>2 MB image
>have to wait 10+ seconds because Veeky Forums is slow as fuck
No, it's not okay

>Commercial-grade emotional self-help
that shit only makes it worse

Let me preface this post by saying that I love Hearthstone. It's a damn fun game, and this wouldn't be my fourth year of playing it if I didn't really enjoy it. In fact, it's because of my love for the game that I want to voice my concerns about it.
However, with Kobolds and Catacombs reaching the end of its meta, and a new rotation on the horizon, I'd like to voice my personal concerns about the direction card design has been moving in lately. More and more, cards have become about how to cheat out the most ridiculous possible minions in as short a time frame as possible. Cards like Spiteful Summoner, Skull of the Man'ari, Possessed Lackey, and Call to Arms are all huge offenders of this design principle. And although one might argue that it forces the player to "build their deck in a unique way," cards in the past like Keleseth and his subsequent ubiquity show that it's not much of a sacrifice.
What's worse about these cards is the little amount of counterplay that they offer. Vomiting out the most amount of stats for the least amount of mana isn't terribly engaging, and doesn't allow for the person playing against them to really react unless they have the perfect response of AoE/Hard Removal/Weapon Removal/Silence. To make matters worse, it's not terribly engaging for the person playing the card. It's almost never a choice of whether to not play Call to Arms on turn 4, or Spiteful on turn 6.
This trend is only worsened by the fact that it inherently creates power creep within the game. If the designers want to make sure that these cards aren't always in every single one of their respective decks, then they need to print cards that can vomit out even more stats, which just worsens the problem.
Obviously I'm not a game designer, and I have no idea how I would fix this. All I'm hoping for is that Blizzard is aware of this trend and is able to avoid making similar design choices.

Name one thing

Orcs are honorable and niggers are not.

Blizzard fears the Valve

>The neo-horde
>Honorable

Shitty image
Shitty title
Discord
Can't even fucking link the previous thread properly

I hope you unfollowed disguisedtoast ever since he started hanging out with the moba normies.

2018 is gonna be good

Attached: 1510091575730.jpg (1200x900, 176K)

When are more cards revealed

Is he /ourautist/?

Is Trump a virgin?

>starting playing fatigue warrior
>cubelocks and agro decks disapear
>only run into jades and fatigue kingsbane decks

really making me stir my noodles

>warlock destroys my deck
>copy his with archbishop
>mill his bloodreaver with gnomeferatu
>he destroys my deck again
>this happens
I think I found my new favorite way to bully warlocks

Attached: Hearthstone Screenshot 03-14-18 00.21.04.png (1788x1006, 3.23M)

>tfw you outwarlock the warlock

Attached: 949289DA-D623-4325-B9DF-516097583C86.jpg (2003x1536, 1.16M)

Not anymore

>playing priest
niggers aren't welcome in this general anons

Who is /ourguy/ for wild? Dane? Control?

>have priest quest
>don’t get the 60 gold because some butthurt user doesn’t like it
Naw you can go fuck yourself

>meme deck with archbishop, zerus, and yogg
>gatekeeping warlocks
>not welcome

What's next for Toast gaming career?

he could've pulled a prettier golddigger with the money he's making

we don't have a guy for wild because nobody plays it or watches it

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wild
/ourformat/ is standard

Toast

Daily reminder that there were anons trying to convince everyone that Ice Block wasn’t rotating out because of a magic 8ball type random response to a twitter question.

Attached: 1091D5A2-6533-4E55-A3CD-CDB1894E7C37.png (595x767, 282K)

>who is /our guy/
>this reddit streamer
>or that reddit streamer

Fuck off you turbo fucking moron.

kingsbane rogue is fun to play
21 attack weapon with lifesteal
that priest couldnt do anything though, practically a loss since the game started unless i drew miraculously bad

Don't preorder. You can suck Ben's dick without wasting money.
Don't ask stupid questions, use search and read the official news.
Don't post about getting legend cardback in 2018.
Don't speculate about post expansion meta before all cards are announced.
Don't.

Attached: 1520882054739.jpg (1024x683, 108K)

I already pre-ordered though user.

Don’t tell us what to do

You know its going to happen

Attached: 0f905606[1].png (400x543, 314K)

No, they usually don't print such shit cards.

Is that meant to upset me?

Attached: 200px-Purify(42061)[1].png (200x276, 89K)

I just preordered and I haven't even seen any of the cards yet

why would you do that?

worgens are cool, duh

Eloise is unironically the only person whose butthole I would gladly lick without thinking twice.

Attached: Ch34u02UYAAog56.jpg (600x800, 80K)

I don't usually brag but I just defeated a big priest who played Barnes on turn 4 and 5 after getting Dream from Ysera. FeelsGoodMan

This is the first time they didn’t do the card reveal before their trailer... what does it mean?
youtu.be/OtIbKXd5fWo

>Classic
youtu.be/QdXl3QtutQI
>Curse of Naxxramas
youtu.be/5SDJgW3A_sw
>Goblins vs Gnomes
youtu.be/ijyMZPIsj5E
>Blackrock Mountain
youtu.be/jsH9w5HW-9w
>The Grand Tournament
youtu.be/Fe7XDBtlQzg
>The League of Explorers
youtu.be/wmu0XXpUYog
>Whispers of the Old Gods
youtu.be/cKjUgLrDEbI
>One Night in Karazhan
youtu.be/qlHx7YNWYGY
>Mean Streets of Gadetzan
youtu.be/fTyeE5oK7LQ
>Journey to Un'Goro
youtu.be/MG3nb7Oam4k
>Knights of the Frozen Throne
youtu.be/CCJq7lE3JQs
>Kobolds and Catacombs
youtu.be/zdbnXv8UsVc

Correction second I missed K&C

nothing?

I don't know, not sure if I care, but I'm just waiting for my JOAST crash and burn prediction to come true. Probably going to take upwards of a year for that to play out though. Fucking hell, both of their chats are a cancerous cringe filled clown fiesta.

They peaked at old gods, great trailer.

nah KotFT is better

Attached: 1413817382288.jpg (1600x900, 130K)

Old Gods was great, probably objectively the best, but that League of Explores jingle is just way too catchy for me.
Knights sucked hairy dick

clearly you're somebody who never played WotLK

Take off your nostalgia goggles my man.

Of course I did, started in BC but WotLK was my favorite Xpac. KotFT seemed like a carbon copy of the Wrath trailer with a twist but it came up way too short for me.

should i save gold or play arena?

>Expansion coming soon
>Should I spend gold
:thinking:

>discord
>disguisedreddit
>literally LINKING the previous thread
is this our worst OP ever? the azis fag made better threads

Unless you can comfortably average 6+ wins in arena, you probably want to save.

arena is probably the worst its been been in years right now, why would you want to waste gold on this mess?

>Wake up
>New kibler video to see while I wait for my soy avocado latte

Attached: file.png (644x800, 26K)

This!
/hsg/ is a proud cuckold board.

Attached: 149094072315.png (662x717, 117K)

I know that this is from Ribbit but it's actually a good point

this is good

this should be the OP

kek

easy on the memes fag

Attached: 1500856793835.png (248x459, 249K)

Daily reminder that every expansion so far has seen huge meta shifts happen and kobolds & catacombs, which was judged weak and underwhelming by everyone initially, brought us the building blocks of the strongest decks of today. If you think the next expansion is gonna be an exception you're crazy

meta shifts like cards getting nerfed?

Do we know when that 20 packs thing is coming? I'm gonna start saving and it'll be hard to play without my daily pack fix.

No fucking shit considering it is a rotation expansion.

that guy is missing the point. The problem with lackey isn't that the opponent is cheating a big minion, it's that said minion is the stickiest piece of shit hearthstone has ever seen, and can come back to life twice. Similarly ,the problem of spitefull summoner isn't the initial summon, it's that its inherent synergy with free from amber and mind control allows you to double dip on the amount of threat those cards usually produce, making them twice as valuable as they normally are.

Control decks have the ability to kill a big minion on turn 5/6, aggro decks have the ability to out-tempo these strategies. The problem is that the way the cards work currently the threats never fucking stop coming because those cards have way too much value packed into their synergies. It's also the reason why big priest is a thing.

If you want to see why cheating big minions isn't enough in itself take a look at recruit warrior. Gather your party is just way too weak compared to spitefull and it has nothing to do with the shitty 4/4 body spitefull adds, it has to do with the fact that spitefull doesn't consume a card from your deck, it duplicates it.

I gotta say, Dead Mans Warrior is pretty fun and rewarding but holy balls is it mentally taxing at the same time. Highly recommend you try the deck if you haven't yet, especially before Coldlight moves to HoF.

i just laugh at hearthstone as a long time magic player.
Reanimate is a broken mechanic, and they always make it stupid expensive when they put it into a set, if at all.
Otherwise you end up with 20/20s on turn 1. it's not a fun meta.

another cardinal rule that hearthstone ignores is copies. they limit 2 copies of a card per deck. Good. it prevents reliable combos that make the game boring.

So what did they do? create a bunch of 2 cost discover cards that help you get your combos more reliably.
Discover is fun but it shouldn't be reducing card costs, or maybe it shouldn't be reproducing cards that are in your deck.
Cards that create copies are the fastest way to a stale meta.

yeah lemme just dump over a thousand dust on a tier 26 warrior deck for "fun"

>20/20
>relevant
>reanimate
>”op”
Hi standard/memedern/elder dragon cucklander!
Go drink a soy latte and shut your queer hole.

I get a laugh at bad magic players thinking the games are comparable in any way and what is true for one is true for the other

It's not even bad if you take the time to learn to play it right (which admittedly could take a while depending on your skill level). Dog plays it fairly often in high legend and does quite well, I've learned a lot just from watching him.

i'm a good magic player btw.
the rules are the same.
do you think cubelock would be a thing if you couldn't get a voidlord out on turn 5?

even with early doom guards you'd get stomped by aggro

I think it was even the top or 2nd best performing deck at the recent tournament in Toronto and Dog is running it in his lineup during the current Chinese tourney.

>I'm a good magic player
>the rules are the same

No, you're a retard
And control warlock fucking stomps aggro while not getting voidlords turn 5 consistently because they don't run skull
You have no idea what you're talking about

turn 6
the deck is degenerate enough by itself, no need to exagerate

how the fuck do you get stomped by aggro when your deck has over 30 healing, defiles, hellfires, and mortal coils

He just used it to beat an even worse deck
Lol

>it's another mtg yuro episode

Attached: reynad.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>one matchup
>disregards everything else I said

>good magic player
>thinks graveyard starts are “op”
No. You really aren’t.

The change to attacking alone makes his and Mtg leagues apart.