/vtg/ - Vermintide General

CHAOS Edition

>Information about chests and when to open them
pastebin.com/4tpB97Kb
>Tome and Grimoire locations (someone check to make sure it's all correct)
pastebin.com/mKeD7t6T
>Performance guide
pastebin.com/mDxnfzeA
>Mega of cool stuff:
mega.nz/#F!dIt3HSJR!EjAlmKkPW1VwMqacbWzM5w

last

Attached: happy-chaos.jpg (183x175, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Sigmar_in_the_World-That-Was
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Then we must equip the most powerful armor, faith.
I don't know any of the lore, this is my first Warhammer game. Explain Sigmar to me

Attached: 58032832312440.jpg (326x266, 31K)

>barfs through ur block
ha ha, nice try......kiddo

Attached: fun-bile.webm (852x480, 2.88M)

Karl franz is not happy with you
runefang for kruber when ?

Attached: 1520381834257.png (454x891, 252K)

can someone explain what "backend rejected the challenge response" means? I can't open any fucking crates or even finish a mission because of this shit.

>play Slayer
>use my F to try and grab the first tome
>fly out of the map and die instantly
What the fuck, Fatass?

Conan the barbarian united a bunch of human tribes to create an empire then dissapeared. Then people started worshiping him.

anyone else experience this

Sigmar pretty much is Conan the barbarian who was an emperor and became god after he died.

whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Sigmar_in_the_World-That-Was
he's your god now, son

do you know anything about 40k? sigmar is basically the god-emperor of whf

Conan the Barbarian saves dwarven king, gets fuckstrong dwarven hammer, becomes emperor by his own hand, leads mankind into a new age of power and prosperity, goes to the corner store for cigarettes, never comes back, becomes a god/legend

guess what the first DLC will be about. It will only be two maps. My guess is axe bite pass, they will probably save brettonia for something bigger.

Sigmar is like my dad! He went to buy ice cream and never came back... it's been twenty years...

Thanks
I do not, just that rats and orcs are bad for some reason and I have to kill them

An unwashed barbarian that rescued the dwarf high king, got his runic hammer as a token of friendship and defeated a shitton of orcs, chaos and undead before creating the big human nation of the setting, he then left and later ascended to godhood

Is that fucking Carl from ATHF

Attached: 1476140697318.png (309x313, 126K)

The blesser of ravaged bodies

no it's Jackie Chan

Windows might be attenuating the sounds from other programs automatically. Go to your system tray, right click the speaker icon and click Sounds, then click the Communications tab and tick the radio button next to "Do nothing." If that doesn't fix it then I have no idea, sorry.

He has nothing to do with the emperor, he's no retard, psyker, didn't unite all humanity and most of all he actually ascended to godhood instead of being stuck on life support

>Manage to cat herd bots all the way to the end of the level with 3 tomes and a grim
>They dump them all for the huge pile of healing shit before the finale

I already had that set. that's not the problem.

post yfw you craft a legendary

>new age of power and prosperity
Not exactly, nehekara was far more advanced and had an even bigger empire

Anyone wanna group up on vet? Just got off work and wanna play with some somewhat competant people

What do the VT1 skins look like?

Saltz's coat still clips

>'raqi gunner down!
Did bardin serve in the gulf wars?
Is he having hallucinations about it?

Attached: Question-Mark-e1501900452211.png (512x512, 114K)

Fuck I can't make it through a single game on champion tonight, did someone install VT2 on the computers in every special ed school or something?

Well, he's the first Emperor of man. He unified the warring tribes, and fought alongside the Dwarves to keep the Orks from moving through the Blackfire Pass. After a long, prosperous reign, he walked out into the wastes, presumably to kick more asses, and take more names. People started worshiping him as a god, and his clerics appear to receive some amount of power from him. There's some Wolf-god worshippers in the Empire, but they're a minority, and only tolerated because Sigmar used to worship said god himself.

The game's name "Warhammer" refers to the weapon he wielded, the Ghal Maraz. It's a two handed hammer, that slays beast and men alike, and smashes through both armor and enchantments like tissue paper.

The modern summation of the strength of the Empire is "Faith and Steel", which fails to mention all the gun powder. Because it turns out that even magical wards aren't so great at deflecting cannon balls.

I fucking wish that was possible

Attached: 786b742.jpg (466x542, 67K)

mfw forgot face

Attached: 1512183031365.png (561x356, 129K)

Anyone have a list of talents which are bugged?
I know Foot Knight Kruber's level 15 talent which increases the damage reduction aura to 20% disables it entirely.

what are kruber's best and worst weapons?

Attached: 2el3T8f.png (500x500, 303K)

are some orange traits broken?

my bow is supposed to return 2 ammo for every crit but it clearly is not.

also look at this elf

Attached: typical elf.jpg (1908x1076, 301K)

it is

Attached: 1500249836823.png (620x640, 345K)

For Bardin only the extended duration at 25 works.

Cult of ulric is very strong, they started a civil war or two that cut the empire in half, they traditionnaly sides with middenland and if the elector count won't put up with emp's bullshit they'll grant him full support

Bugged as in don't work, or just inaccurate?

Kruber is happy with his sideburns

Attached: 1520978270116.jpg (780x780, 181K)

>I know Foot Knight Kruber's level 15 talent which increases the damage reduction aura to 20% disables it entirely.
are you fucking serious
ive had that on the entire time

Attached: 14c.jpg (207x253, 17K)

>best :halberd
>worse :1h sword

Crit chance or attack speed on waystalker?

Pretty standard for an elf. All of the ammo return traits/passives/whatevers return ammo to the loaded portion of the ammo pool, so both of the +2 ammo is wasted because you've already nocked a new arrow by the time it would register.

t. Salty chaos boi

>class/items differences released with unbalanced effects
>get nerfed into irrelevance instead of balanced
>playstyle becomes samey across classes and subclasses in an already very repetitive game
Why is Fatshark so hellbent on making sure I don't rebuy their game?

that's really stupid. guess i'll reroll it

What is the default crit chance for a mercenary with a halberd ? I went overboard with the crit % and now have something like +15% crit chance, meaning i proc the 20% bonus speed all the time and with another 5% speed and the 10% given by the talent it's faster than a rapier

Yeah it's a fat load of horse shit to be honest. I really hope they change it sometime soon.

stop building crit chance/crit damage on 5% base crit weapons

Attached: 1475389796276.jpg (440x460, 22K)

not even close, but even i cannot deny he hasn't moved in 10 000 years and is hardly affecting the setting outside of powering the astronomican

Attached: Vulkan.jpg (2304x4096, 2.11M)

I pretty much alway get first in melee kills, even if there's a slayer

like that's even remotely hard
this fucker was on half health 30 seconds into a vet match

Attached: the absolute state of slayers.jpg (1536x864, 374K)

>Sigmar's statue's hammer starts glowing during the temple stand and then explodes in holy flames, killing all the bad guys.
I wonder if the dwarfs think he's a super cool guy.

I feel like the finale should spawn in 10 chaos warriors just before everything dies, so it looks like Sigmar did save your ass.

Why would they give him the most powerful weapon in the world (widowmaker doesn't count) if he wasn't ?

Do bosses (trolls, spawn, etc) take reduced ranged damage?
It feels like wasting all of your ammo into a boss should do more, but in reality it only deals a fraction of their health.
Am I imagining things?

Is Conflag staff just irredeemable garbage?

Knowing ObeseWhale, the script would bug and Sigmars hammer would never explode, and all the chaos warriors would just wreck your shit.

Try to take a bounty hunter with repeater crossbow and it goes down pretty fast (on veteran at least). The health pool get a LOT larger in legend though so don't spend your entire stock on it

NIGGER

It did this in the first beta, where in athen yenlui at the end if you played on champion the stormvermins would survive the explosion

It's spelled "wutelgi"

what happens when you level past 30 on a character? is it just more chests?

Get Barrage and power v monsters on your ranged weapon and you'll notice some chunks coming out of their bar.

How to play an elf without being typical elf player? Handmaiden with glaive and talents & gear on block?

Yes

is his 2h greatsword any good, or his sword and shield?

>how do you be an elf without being a typical elf player
>should i play her worst spec and do nothing?

I would love some kind of prestige in this game honestly. I know there's this "lvl 30 (+1)" shit, but i really liked having infinite levels that were showing in VT1.

Attached: 1479770433997.jpg (605x340, 40K)

Fresh elf pic for you boys.

Attached: tumblr_p5kcn711fo1w4olv0o3_raw.jpg (2340x1900, 1.4M)

>play recruit for ~20hrs because I'm an overcautious wimp with low self-esteem
>pub groups regularly stay in formation, mow down hordes and bosses easily even when 3/4ths of the party is just starting out
>team generally decides if it's going to be a tome/grim run or just a clear ahead of time
>only the occasional newbie gets downed, is apologetic if they acknowledge it
>chat is generally civil, helpful, and encouraging

>decide I'm decent enough to try recruit
>pub groups can't stay in a defensible shape for longer than five seconds
>elf or wizard- and it's always elf or wizard- either consistently lag behind or run off on their own to scour every corner of the map
>everyone spreads out for their own private gangbang in hordes, regularly lose 2+ members to bosses
>people either run off to grab tomes/grims or bitch in chat if we are/aren't grabbing them
>chat is mostly insults and character level/class/gear choice dick-measuring

Wh-what the fuck

Attached: 9b1.png (527x431, 102K)

I don't, it was cancer because you would join a cata game and they'd look at you and say "how pitiful, you're only level 150, comes back when you reach the 500' "

Tryhards, they are so desesperate they want to best a PvE game

>decide I'm decent enough to try veteran*

I can't read.

>>play recruit for ~20hrs
>>decide I'm decent enough to try recruit

Attached: 1480907753147.png (800x600, 105K)

No point playing Handmaiden if you're not rocking atleast Champ difficulty. Her strengths don't count for anything without the team to make use of them. Support Handmaiden in legend is typically spear with +stamina on weapon and trinket, maximize stamina and push for days alongside your Ironbreaker buddy. Your job is to keep every horde on their ass at all times, you regen stamina at an absurd rate with 5/6 shields worth to play with. I'm not even kidding how fast it regens, within seconds of pushing you have full stamina again.

Play waywatcher or shade if you're playing Vet, or even champ with pubs, you'll be far more useful as either of them. Glaive for massive ap damage tho, the 2nd hit of the charge attack is nearly always a headshot if you jump at the right time.

Yeah no, I'm dumb.

is there a link to uncensored for reasons?

Attached: zone.gif (416x500, 1.36M)

>J_sat the king of autism wants to nerf the beam staff
Fuck me and the devs will probably listen to him as well

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (483x434, 178K)

search: theartistknownasbb

You seen just how fast it can kill stormvermin? Melts them in seconds with 0 repercussions. It's an extremely strong weapon at the moment, even in legend.

Quick.
Give me all of your best dwarfs!

> Join a champ game with only an elf in it
> Clearing the early part of the game while others join
> Elf wants to be a pr0 leg0la55 and hit everything even if I'm already engaging it in melee
> Whatever just let the faggot go in front and hang back
> When he innevitably gets overwhelmed he falls back spamming arrows
> Hits me in the fucking back
I just shot him down and left the game
Why do "people" shoot at things others are already engaged in melee? also happens all the fucking time with wizards
Did these "people" really make it into champ without using their melee weapons?

Attached: 1519621631902.png (374x246, 69K)

How do I know what is the base crit chance?

It does stagger chaos warriors. But then even bosses are easily staggerable.

Did they fix the BH volley crossbow swap, or is it still in the game? Doesn't work on the dummies.

So...~200-210 power for a weapon its pretty ok and there's no use to trying find something better, right?

So are there any weapon types that are leagues above anything else for each class?

Faggot elf players and Sienna try hards are why I play Dorf. At least they can shoot over my head since they give zero fucks about killing me.

Attached: 1520217249901.png (1672x832, 2.73M)

Better git gud now before all your crutches are taken away

Halberd
Rapier
Elf spear
Ceremonial dagger
Shield and az
You could probably argue the rapier and the axe but the others are set in stone.

test it against a dummy because Fatshark are retarded and dont put basic information like that in the game :)

How deadly is the irondrake's flamethrower in higher difficulties?
I want to burn raki, but I don't want my idiot friends to burn.

300 or bust, veteranlet

best:halberd
worst: sword/mace without shield

A lot of shit doesn't work on dummies, don't use them for anything than damage testing, and even then they're not reliable.

>Elf spear
you misspelled glaive