March 2018 Monthly Mats
news.fate-go.jp/2018/0228yghbf/
>Forbidden pages
>Proof of hero
>Yggradasil Seed

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View listdocs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Attached: 64541080_p0.jpg (1224x1654, 614K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_3x23/status/973564036083101696
twitter.com/hanabana_h04/status/972049184877506560
exhentai.org/g/1138591/a44f886a5c/
forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/6443-Fate-Extella-New-EXTRA-Action-Game?p=2379649&viewfull=1#post2379649
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RS-28_Sarmat
iter.org/proj/inafewlines
sciencemag.org/news/2018/01/physicists-are-planning-build-lasers-so-powerful-they-could-rip-apart-empty-space
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/10/04/googles-new-headphones-can-translate-foreign-languages-real/amp/
amazon.com/Amazon-Echo-And-Alexa-Devices/b?ie=UTF8&node=9818047011
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_reality
youtube.com/watch?v=fRj34o4hN4I
youtube.com/watch?v=7rgFtkMiXms
youtube.com/watch?v=290REmBFuIE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TALOS_(uniform)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mama!

Attached: 7oKbsuG.jpg (2058x2645, 575K)

Sushi

Attached: 66769545_p0.jpg (850x1048, 596K)

Ray Kurzweil

Class: Caster

Strength: E
Endurance: D
Agility: C
Mana: D
Luck: A
NP: EX+

Skills
Territory Creation D
Genius Knowledge B+
Transcendant Man A: Uses cybernetics to boost all stats randomly by 0-2 ranks

NP
The Singularity (EX+): Creates an artificial intelligence that improves and propagates itself ceaselessly and exponentially, but nobody can tell what it is ultimately capable of.

Lavi when?

Attached: 1521005099.png (720x560, 200K)

>KoH Hawking wheelchair
KORE DE OWARI DA

Attached: 1494984211898.gif (300x168, 2.97M)

Uhhh

Post what you expect from the Extella stream in some hours

>10 quartz
>minimal FGO news if any
>a bait gacha after the stream ends, composed of SR Nero and some SSR extella servant

Attached: Getting Mephisto in the gacha again.webm (426x240, 2.7M)

>tfw never had nostalgia pillars
i dont really feel sad about it or anything

News tonight?

Attached: 1520232416622.jpg (421x480, 50K)

You beggin' for a holy fistin', user?

Attached: f0Q2h-g871KyToS4g-52.gif (160x182, 34K)

+ 50xp CE

5 star Charliemangle gacha with rate up for 4 star Nero and Astolfo, and daily rotation with Tamamo, Altera, Drake, and Scratcharash.

Hold up guys is Steven Hawking really dead?

yes

u could just google it, you know.

Nah, they uploaded his mind into a computer

Ere-chan a cute!

Attached: DYJNn2nVwAAORJr.jpg (1061x1200, 363K)

Pure.

Attached: 1491627179881.jpg (750x1334, 152K)

no, the other way around

I'm actually kind of worried.

What the fuck has our generation achieved, lads?

My dick

Memes and meme accessories

Seiba

Attached: 1519703538936.jpg (1154x1600, 848K)

Internet culture as a whole

We've learned to be cynical about old people at least.

The youngest person I can think of who has enough weird stories and accomplishments to count would be Elon Musk.

>Not grabbing by the horns.

Nothing, because everything that could be spent on achieving things is spent on social welfare instead.

We made ten thousand new genders and a sexuality for every permutation of gender that exists or doesn't exist.

>He warned that aliens might pillage Earth for resources
im scared too

Anything will do, just give me new content.

Attached: 1421044680817.jpg (535x445, 26K)

Nasu and Takeuchi are in their 40's

Cryptocurrency

delet this

Nothing but degeneration. You see it everyday: morals and laws constantly trampled on, brainwashing en masse, people can't even talk anymore without "meming" it up, and actual problems in the world being ignored for some nonsensical horseshit. The list goes on.

Virtual currency, virtual worlds, virtual girls

twitter.com/_3x23/status/973564036083101696
UMMMM GILKEKS?

Alright, I promised you a wank Hawking, here you are. 1/3

Stephen Hawkings
Alias: The Last Star of Humanity
Class: Rider
Attribute: Star

STR: E
END: A
AGI: C
MGI: B
LCK: C
NP: EX

Class Skill 1: Riding - C
Class Skill 2: Magic Resistance - E

Skill 1: Pioneer of the Stars (Final) - EX
A unique Skill given to heroes that became turning points in human history. All difficult voyages and challenges which are considered impossible turn into events that can be realized. Hawking's influence on his era brought forth a new desire to understand the world, unlocking the potential of the entire populous to achieve that which seemed impossible.

Skill 2: Weak Constitution - EX
Although possessing this Skill at such a high rank would normally render the Servant incapable of battle, the use of Hawking's Noble Phantasm "Scientific Advancement" removes the downside in its entirety. As a result, it allows the user to use a modified form of high-ranking Charisma, able to instill Bravery in others.

Skill 3: Will of Life - A+
Signifying Hawking's surprising lifespan after living more than thrice as long as had been calculated. Unlike Battle Continuation, it serves as an enhanced form of Endurance, allowing the user to survive multiple incidents of fatality, and regenerate his Saint Graph up to thrice.

Skill 4: Territory Creation - C+
Allows for the creation of a Workshop, excelling in generating the mana required for his Noble Phantasm.

Attached: even in the filename F O E!.png (443x376, 26K)

Safe Spaces, progressiveness, Letting our ass get raped by mudslimes

>Hawking warned that superintelligent artificial intelligence could be pivotal in steering humanity's fate, stating that "the potential benefits are huge... Success in creating AI would be the biggest event in human history. It might also be the last, unless we learn how to avoid the risks."[305][306]

>Hawking argued that computer viruses should be considered a new form of life, and stated that "maybe it says something about human nature, that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. Talk about creating life in our own image."

Attached: DYGutjdUQAAtu07.jpg (1200x1106, 207K)

2/3

Noble Phantasm 1
Scientific Advancement
~That Which Kept Me Alive~
Rank - B-
Type - Anti-Unit (Self)
Range - 1
Maximum Number of Targets - 1
A constantly active Noble Phantasm. While other Servants whom were scientists in their lives such as Einstein or Edison made great scientific achievements during their life, Hawking was one who was reliant on the advancements made both during, and prior to his age for survival. This Noble Phantasm allows Hawking to negate the downsides of his Weak Constitution, but also allows the use of Conceptual Improvement Rank B. This is due to his appreciation for those who made the advancement which allowed him to live out his life, and his insistence to continue the intellectual pursuit of those individuals.
A heavy downside to this Noble Phantasm however, comes from the public persona that had been developed surrounding Hawking in his lifetime, as it showed his reliance on a particular mechanical device. As such, if said device would be broken, it would invoke the penalties of his Weak Constitution, and only allow for Conceptual Improvement to be used at Rank D. A full 3 days of constant attention is required to reconstruct the device.

3/3

Noble Phantasm 2
Black Hole Theory
~My Mistake Which Led To The Success of Others~
Rank - EX
Type - Anti-World
Range - 1~99
Maximum Number of Targets - 1000
The greatest achievement of Hawking, and also his greatest failure. A theory that was debunked during his lifetime, of which Hawking himself admitted fault in.
However, this Noble Phantasm is created from the influence which Hawking had on his era, and the future that followed. Even if his theory was faulty, because of his mistakes, others in the future were able to solve the scientific mystery of Black Holes, that he had been unable to during his life.
Black Hole Theory allows for the creation of a Black Hole, with all parameters of the distortion to be under the full control of Hawking. During the active period of this Noble Phantasm, Hawking is bestowed with the knowledge passed down onto him from the future, as he is allowed to understand the vision which he so desperately sought for.
Maintaining the Black Hole however requires an enormous mana consumption, and without an established Workshop with the capability to generate such amounts, it will quickly fizzle out. A single activation is possible through the use of his own mana, but it can only be held for a total of 30 seconds.

ooc garbage

Attached: 1520804412901.jpg (2160x3240, 3.12M)

If you haven't actually read Kurzweil's singularity shit: What he says is that as soon as we hit the technological singularity- i.e. create an AI that's smarter than us- Technology will go completely out of control and there's no telling what will happen next because it's literally beyond human understanding, because if we could create an AI smarter than us than an AI smarter than us could probably create an AI even smarter than itself and this would continue for infinity until we get super god AIs.

Totally unrelated but I like the Baldr series' take on that, where the super god AIs have super quantum powers and can talk to parallel worlds but turn out to be completely benevolent, but then humans blame them for all the problems in the world and they go "screw this" and fuck off to another universe leaving Earth without an internet.

Attached: 1520805079266.jpg (1512x2268, 2.68M)

This, but no Charlemagne. Nero Bride is in the rotation as well as whatever "new" servants are announced tonight for Link. +50 EXP CE to fucking rot in your second inventory. No quartz.

BB is a super god AI, and she created several other AI's. Thankfully an AI smarter than us is smart enough to create her children AI's to be too retarded to usurp her, except for the two or three of them that ended up trying to usurp her anyway.

Attached: nDBGqe9.jpg (917x642, 225K)

Why are they pretending to be homo?

>whatever "new" servants are announced tonight for Link
That reminds me, weren't a bunch of characters cut from Extella? I recall them announcing Sawashiro to be in Extella but she wasn't in the finished products. Wonder if they were just incomplete and will be in Link.

Was Drake's VA in the Extella announcements?

News when?

24th or thereabouts?

>That reminds me, weren't a bunch of characters cut from Extella?
Pretty much just the other Extra servants, like Drake or Robin. More characters were cut from CCC than Extella. CCC had 7 or 8 characters cut by the end.

soon bro soon...

I mean literally cut, not just not put in. The early announcements had more cast members than were in the game.

I honestly don't know why can't your europoor police just use their nightsticks, tear gas and water cannons against suicide bombers. You know, the same shit police uses on anyone protesting against suicide bombers.

I need some good yuri while I wait for the stream. Any recommendations?

Attached: 1519856042310.jpg (1786x2406, 790K)

Wait, there's gotta be a stream today?

I worked really hard on this you know

Attached: sad satan.gif (500x281, 1.76M)

How long until the stream?

That'll be inhumane and racist my friend, suicide bombers have rights too you know! Also they explode faster than we can spray water at them.

Just woke up, what happened to the streams?

>The early announcements had more cast members than were in the game.
What? I don't remember something like this. I know about characters that were cut during productions, but I don't remember that they didn't put something they already announced.

>Chibichuki is becoming just Fate now
Tsukibros...
twitter.com/hanabana_h04/status/972049184877506560

Well it sucks. Work harder.

exhentai.org/g/1138591/a44f886a5c/

shut up nerd

This is the person who did an orbital piledriver to Quetzacoatl.

Suck my dick cutie

I've read virtually all original doujins and manga on Dynasty Scans, and I'm telling you: good yuri does not exist. It's just a meme people by into after corroding their brain with Love Live fan works.

How much STDs do both of them have.

How would Hawking defend himself in a wheelchair if he were a Servant?

Who's the guy with the scar?

Triggering neckbeards pretending to be girls online ver.2

Attached: DYOe_TPX0AAIHx2.jpg (1079x1500, 194K)

I appreciate your efforts, user.

I liked it.

Policefag from SF.

Periscope in 3 hours

Its ok i like people who work hard user

user, you're literally trying to tell me the stuff I shlick to isn't actually arousing me. Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?

>fucking Enkiduface
Police faggot master in SF

Attached: DX1qkMGV4AEbEyv.jpg (400x247, 32K)

>I recall them announcing Sawashiro to be in Extella but she wasn't in the finished products.
I remember there being a VA list people spread around but it was discovered to be fake. The only confirmed character to be cut was Robin with some others like Nightingale getting little references but were never confirmed to be considered as characters for the game. Robin only really had a story concept, he likely wasn't worked on much if at all.

We don't know about the specific characters but the initial Extella announcements listed cast members who weren't in the final game, I can't remember most of them but Sawashiro was definitely in there and people thought she might be Nightingale, but then they announced that there would be no FGO-only characters (Altera was Extella first) so it was speculated that Mordred would be in since she's Apocrypha.

Mordred is not in Extella.

Jesus christ that art is awful

>VA list people spread around but it was discovered to be fake
There was a VA list taken direct from an official video that had Sawashiro listed.

>with some others like Nightingale getting little references but were never confirmed to be considered as characters for the game.
That was CCC she was cut from, Gozen was also cut from CCC.

The ones that got passing mentions in Extella were just Robin, Roma, and Caligula.

>yfw they add Ruler Romulus

It's really cool user, I could see it on the TypeMoon wiki one day, I'm already holding my quartz to summon him

It was people screwing with others that couldn't read moonrunes. She was never really listed there.

I was referring to the nurse costume in the material book making mention of Nightingale. Some characters got small mentions like that.

>It was people screwing with others that couldn't read moonrunes. She was never really listed there.
I can read Japanese and distinctly remember her being listed in an official video, on a black screen with the logo and a list of cast member names.

Attached: 1520805158335.jpg (500x373, 51K)

forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/6443-Fate-Extella-New-EXTRA-Action-Game?p=2379649&viewfull=1#post2379649
If you want the thread where it was discussed, people had edited their posts since after realizing it was fake.

Lobocop returns!

Attached: DX1qkMJU0AExgj8.jpg (400x354, 38K)

>bl

/alter/ here, we are watashi wa LAUGHING at your pathetic board with a dead game on Male Valentine's.

That's where it spread from and why people took it seriously. It wasn't from the

When a Servant incarnates like Gil did, do they age? I know Gil was using his elixir during the 10 years between F/Z and FSN, but I don't remember if that was used to explain why he looked the same or not.

Attached: 1474487093170.png (356x372, 112K)

>brainlets of /fgog/ thinks we haven't achieved anything
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RS-28_Sarmat
iter.org/proj/inafewlines
sciencemag.org/news/2018/01/physicists-are-planning-build-lasers-so-powerful-they-could-rip-apart-empty-space
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/10/04/googles-new-headphones-can-translate-foreign-languages-real/amp/
amazon.com/Amazon-Echo-And-Alexa-Devices/b?ie=UTF8&node=9818047011
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_reality
youtube.com/watch?v=fRj34o4hN4I
youtube.com/watch?v=7rgFtkMiXms
youtube.com/watch?v=290REmBFuIE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TALOS_(uniform)

And there's a ton more we have done or shit that's still in process of doing, there are genetic experiments like that one with the Quimera and some guy was thinking about tampering with his own DNA. And of course, the JetCHAD can KoH all of it.

Attached: 1498476611380.png (2560x1440, 3.27M)

>board
dumb redditor

He grew up again?