amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347
>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Attached: cn 16%.jpg (1600x900, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/E36HtNai
pastebin.com/xt7ECLvp
pastebin.com/xqzY3sDV
pastebin.com/KPcSiL6S
pastebin.com/S1aZHV2Y
pastebin.com/ghnUYX1Y
pastebin.com/pJ1ay10G
pastebin.com/0v8Wj18G
pastebin.com/DcDxPCT6
pastebin.com/f9jDpgwZ
picosong.com/wYqxt/
youtube.com/watch?v=AIPGyKGuWeA
archive.is/KZ7JD
youtube.com/watch?v=iYlIwaUhGi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for the inevitable tag-team ass-rape in UCN

Characters listed so far
>Golden Freddy: When he appears after lowering your tablet, pull it back up quickly to get rid of him! Staring at him for too long will end your run with an unpleasant surprise!
>Helpy: He will appear on your desk at random when closing your tablet. Get rid of him quick or he'll get up-close and personal with an airhorn!
>BB: He will try to sneak in through the side vent. Close the side vent and wait until you hear a thud indicating he is gone. If BB slips in, he will temporarily make a nuisance of himself, disabling your flashlight until he leaves.
>JJ: She will also try to sneak in through the side vent. Close the side vent and wait until you hear a thud indicating she is gone. If JJ slips in, she will disable all door controls until she leaves.
>"Nightmare Fredbear & Nightmare: This tag-team duo are invisible to the cameras and can only be seen when they reach your doorways (Fredbear takes left, Nightmare takes right), and even then only their eyes are visible. Close the doors on their faces to send them back into the darkness!"
>Phantom Freddy: He will slowly materialize in your office, fading-in from nothing. Shining your flashlight at him is the only way to make him disappear again. If he fully materializes, he will jumpscare you and cause you to black-out temporarily.
>Old Man Consequences: Better catch a fish.

Attached: Ultimate Custom Night.jpg (1600x900, 967K)

This shit's going to be an unmanageable clusterfuck

Re-shilling my stories. They're both pretty lewd. I'm almost through with my current one but it looks like I wasn't able to finish it before the thread ended.

pastebin.com/E36HtNai (Ballora repair and femdom)
pastebin.com/xt7ECLvp (Happy and Michael go from friends to something more)

Read 'em and tell me what you think if you haven't already.

Dumping my past fap fics

pastebin.com/xqzY3sDV
pastebin.com/KPcSiL6S
pastebin.com/S1aZHV2Y
pastebin.com/ghnUYX1Y

I won't be writing tonight, but I will be taking requests for tomorrow if anyone wants to shoot me something.

Let me know if you guys enjoy my fics, let me know if you got any favorite bits.

Enjoy!

Attached: Insanity.jpg (133x109, 17K)

Attached: Nightmare Chica Teaser.jpg (900x600, 273K)

Ayyy man, I'll sure to work on that one next tomorrow, sorry for the wait.

Repost of stories.
>Chica's Party World
pastebin.com/pJ1ay10G
>Strange Symphonies
pastebin.com/0v8Wj18G
>Eyes Wide Shut: Part 11
pastebin.com/DcDxPCT6

Feedback is much appreciated, as always. I made some changes to Strange Symphonies and Party World, so I'm curious if they improved them or not.

Attached: FuntimeChica.png (380x623, 130K)

Might work on it after the nightmare Chica request, but please expect it to come off as "off character" as I am not really good with OC characters

I'm excited.
I am a simple man with simple tastes. Toy Chica fucking a guard. No pussy of any sort just pure robot smut. If I had to say focus on anything go for intercrural sex or grinding her cotton panties.

As long as you remember to make Mangle a depressed awkward lesbian you're golden.

Attached: e2a55f95ac8b3e9cd132687e9e69269f54672db7.png (894x872, 242K)

Simple enough, sure thing.
So like Toy Chica getting the guard off with just pleasuring the guard by grinding her hips and pink cotton panties against his cock?

BALLORA'S ASS

GRINDING ON YOUR CROTCH

HER BIG TITS IN YOUR FACE AND HER LEGS WRAPPED AROUND YOU

Yes. Maybe fucking between her thighs as well.
I liked your Phantom Mangle and Funtime Foxy stories. They had better pacing compared to the others where it felt like the sex happened out of nowhere.

Ah ok, like having his cock being stroked by her very thick thighs.

Thank you, I try my best to level out the smutt and the story in it. Sometimes its a bit harder than others depending on the request and fetishes i have to put in.
I am happy you enjoyed those two the most, let me know what else you like/dislike so I can improve myself.

AS YOU THROB BALLS-DEEP INSIDE HER TIGHT WET HOT PUSSY

SHE'S A ROBOT DAWG IT'S JUST A COLD CHAMBER

I wrote some Yandere Toy Chica smut. I hope this gets y'alls rocks off.

pastebin.com/f9jDpgwZ

Comments and criticism appreciated like always. Lemme know if I didn't do a good job portraying TC as a yandere, I'm willing to make some changes to improve the story as long as you tell me how.

Attached: 1520916483422.png (600x1000, 159K)

Henry should have marketed his murderbots to law enforcement and military agencies after they started racking up kid fatalities that would make a Vietnam vet balk.

Well he kinda did with the Toys

I'm too tired to fap, but will let you know the status of my rocks post-read in the morning.

Before or after possession? Because if it's after, then he likely couldn't do that even if he wanted to, given how some of those things behave at that point.

Attached: f142d90d6c55f43861509e78370dfaaa62392a8f_00.gif (280x320, 26K)

>>"The man on the cassette had even admitted that he'd never thought Michael could do it, had never believed the Fazbear name could be saved. He'd sounded emotional when he mentioned that he had been expecting to have to burn away the legacy forever."
For some reason this line gave me some serious feels, even in a lewdfic

The idea that Fazbear's could truly end happily

It reminds me a bit of that newspaper from the first game where the owner of the location says that the characters will forever remain in the hearts of children.

>skated across the room
Toy Bonnie is hip and cool

Attached: 488.png (350x400, 73K)

Ack Crap I meant for that as a reply

Were waifubots a mistake?

There are worse things out there than "waifubots"

Bidybabs were so painfully underutilized for how creepy they are

Reposting
picosong.com/wYqxt/

Attached: Dawww.png (396x396, 6K)

They're not as creepy as you think and spooks are an afterthought here.

Their faces should've looked like the baby heads in the SL office, IMO
While spooks aren't as common as lewds, they're still fairly popular.

Attached: 49545482_p11.jpg (2756x2756, 2.45M)

I think they were handled decently well considering the way SL was structured.

Attached: 49545482_p12.jpg (2756x2756, 2.16M)

>yfw UCN has full voice acting for every animatronic

>except for Funtime Foxy

>that the characters will forever remain in the hearts of children.
Turns out was the other way around. Henry and Charlie were intent on keeping the dead kids from hell and William would exploit his own children.

At line 145 you switch to Michael's name twice. Other than that I liked it. Might be just me but I'm noticing you tend to repeat yoursef with all this smut as the ending fuck was almost a shot for shot of the Ballora story with the keeping the creampie inside. It's hot but you shouldn't rely on it the same with overstimulated sloppy seconds.

Oops, well spotted. I took a break around then to jot down an outline for another story and had Michael on the brain. Regarding the repeating, this story had a good few references to stuff Ghost has written. From the name to the bit with Mangle to the animatronic riding Jeremy until he finally says he loves it. I didn't actually remember that I had done something similar until I was midway into the bit.

Hello again

Attached: sUsnIF0tCUA.jpg (852x960, 216K)

>these characters will live on in the hearts of children
>hearts of children live on in the characters
L U D O
U
D
O

Talk like a pirate day arrives faster everyday.

Reposting.

Attached: A rabbot.png (504x378, 17K)

Kill yourself you waste of oxygen.

Attached: 1521018146243.jpg (640x621, 56K)

Attached: You got your games mixed up, girl.png (876x404, 30K)

Attached: Unintelligble cymbal banging.png (640x420, 16K)

Drop dead you redneck piece of shit.

Henry cowered as the doors to his panic room were being punched down. Every powerful robotic fist banging against them shook the room's walls, and sent Henry's framed images of Freddy Fazbear and Funtime Chica falling to the floor. He backed into the corner but realistically he knew he had nowhere to go, as the door collapsed open under the animatronic's assault.

What Henry saw in the doorway stunned him. A large, decayed yellow rabbit animatronic with a rotting corpse skewered inside of it and a cleft chin. "G'day mate". bellowed the rabbit, as he walked towards Henry. 'Get them poofter fucking skinny jeans off mate".

Henry knew he had to do as he was told. The last time he tried to fight William Afton, his pizzeria was destroyed.

"D-d-d-on't hurt me please", stuttered Henry, "I'll expose my anus like you exposed my business practices!"

Springtrap smiled as Henry began to undress in front of him. "Corr, fair dinkum mate, that's a pretty nice dick". Henry tried to smile at the compliment, but he couldn't smile knowing what was about to happen. "Listen mate" continued the animatronic; "You'll have to do a sexy dance, at the moment an erection is like a position at Fazbear's, I'm not getting one because Henry isn't doing anything for me."

Henry stood up and began to sway his body from one way to the next. He could see the cyborg zombie begin to smile, and he could see what was left of his rotten penis begin to stand. Henry was, at this point, in tears, and completely humiliated. "That's right mate, keep crying you soft bloody wanker" laughed Springtrap. "The floods of tears right now could drown Queensland", he bantered.

Henry looked at Springtrap and got down on all fours. He turned round and said "P-please, just fuck me and leave!" Springtrap laughed once more and looked at Henry. "What do you think I am, some sort of poofter?". The rabbit left the room, with Henry by himself, in a puddle of tears, his anus exposed to the open air.

Don't play in traffic, kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=AIPGyKGuWeA

WHO CAN TAKE TOMORROOOW
AND DIP IT IN A DREAM?

Attached: Oh_My_Sides!.jpg (600x603, 39K)

If Charlie shows up as a college student in the movie, I hope they cast Daisy Ridley as her and tell Daisy to just play herself: a dummy-dumb who I want to give headpats to.
archive.is/KZ7JD

What kind of voice do you hear for the PS bots?

Candy Cadet being confused by Funtime Chica in general!

Charlie does have a weakness though

Knives

>janitors can't handle Springtrap's Australian glory
Typical hotpockets

But that's workable, that's not a fixed thing. You can change that.
>Puppet Charlie training in the Hyper Gravity Chamber that Henry made so his ded daughter could overcome her vulnerability to knives

Springtrap seems to be falling behind on his thot quotas.

hey wait a minute, those stockings
Is that the thot that occasionally posts her kik on the booru?

It's not an exclusive weakness.

Attached: all corpses are queens.png (1280x1024, 584K)

>Charlie's music box is a hyperbolic time chamber

Charlie is basically Rey so you may be onto something

I can see what you mean with Book
Charlie, but Game Charlie literally fails at every single thing she does.

Book Charlie was apparently murdered retroactively though.

Game charlie’s still viewed as a savior figure in universe, even if she never actually saved anyone and just killed people mindlessly. Charlie got a Season 5 of Dexter pulled on her where a sane person would view her as insane and not a hero, but the writer disagrees.

William drove his car over so I thought he ran her over but she dies slowly in 6’s retcon minigame of “save him”

I really don’t know how she died desu, maybe it was the electrified Puppet shock and she was just crying to sleep in an alley before the puppet smothers her.
Man, this is like The Room of horror franchises.

How anyone can claim to know the intentions of Scott's writing, let alone what any of it fucking means, is beyond me.

In the original minigame he gets out of the car and stands next to the kid before the kid starts crying more intensely and then turns gray. I think the implication is that the victim was stabbed, shot, or strangled.

Or injected with poison using a syringe.

Jeffery Dahmer actually did that to his victims. Pretty fucked up.

>Ace drew something that gave me a boner
This year is wild.

Attached: 1402690912520.jpg (500x427, 95K)

I honestly want to know what Ace did to this person to drive them into Barneyfag levels of insanity

Injecting them with Remnant could explain some of the shit that goes down. Like it wasn't really about murdering the kids, he was just trying to perfect his strain of mystery gunk.

Attached: 51704612_p7.jpg (1653x2338, 680K)

Attached: 50724596_p9.jpg (900x1000, 422K)

You know for being a prequel lots of FNAF2 art portrays Toy Chica as the younger of the two bots. Always found that interesting.

Attached: 50724596_p10.jpg (900x1000, 662K)

Well, yes. Chica is still the older of the two. Toy Chica is her replacement, after all.

Probably because she is. Did you just, not play FNAF2 or something?

>playing the worst game in the series

To me TC has maturity by wearing more clothes and not being haunted by a dead little girl.

Attached: 1520943035513.png (728x514, 25K)

nice meme

>Freddys that are actually spooky
I'm ready.

That's fine, but the conversation was about age. There's no reason why she can't be younger but more mature.

>all of 50 the animatronics in custom night doing different shit that you have to memorize and react to in seconds
Is this shit even going to be physically possible?

Well Toy Chica and the other Toys were designed to be "Super Kid Friendly" like the Phone guy said

Yes, if you watch Rick and Morty

Toy Chica is Super Penis Friendly.
>Jeremy and Toy Chica hump like bunnies nearly every night in various locations in the restaraunt, other bots just go about their business ignoring it as best they can, nobody's going to try to break into the place with sentient killer robots anyway

>One night, Foxy decides he's had enough
>Busts into the lewd location and fucking kills Jeremy
>Runs from Toy Chica like a feral dog until 6AM

A lot of them will be minor, so Funtime Foxy won't do something like youtube.com/watch?v=iYlIwaUhGi8 but will probably run down the east hallway while Classic Foxy run downs his normal west.

I remember when 4chin loved Rick & Morty, back before it was mainstream. Was there ever a time when this place wasn't full of filthy hipsters?

Don't trust that bird, her crotch will turn your genitals into red paste

Are you really asking that on /5N@F/, the general so fucking contrarian that it has to hate the franchise it's centered around?

I figure the general with so many hipsters per capita would know if there was a time when there weren't so many hipsters on Veeky Forums. Or am I wrong to assume the presence of so many hipstorians here?

Majority apparently love the series but just shit on it a lot because they're disappointed in where the series went.

When wil the le ebin "Veeky Forums is contrarian XD" meme end?

Toy Chica is nice bird with a Fleshlight under a special panel in her crotch. She was the prototype design and testbed for Ballora's duty and design.