/gtag/ Grand Theft Auto General

Completely moldy bread Edition

>Stale Bread:

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thoughts allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players (Slightly Outdated)
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content in GTA
rockstargames.com/newswire/tags/20

Attached: 271590_20180303141735_1.png (1920x1080, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y983TDjoglQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uO48mtNd4jo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdSDIw8uTxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All we had to do was follow the damn train CJ!!

First for Shal

Attached: 1520960980644.png (960x536, 758K)

Who is this Shal? I keep seeing this character posted

Who is the Shal, and why is he 11 inches tall?

Attached: MyFaceWhen.png (127x113, 33K)

please respond

You mean he is 4 inches tall

Attached: Screenshot_1352.png (1556x778, 1.68M)

I'm the absolute cutest GTAG

Attached: 1505408641115.png (809x747, 860K)

8nd for Heists

You're shit

No.

No you are NOT?!

Dude I love DaLocc now

Dude I love myself now

Why do we even bother making threads for this general if Rockstar doesn't even care about the quality of the game anymore? In fact, I'd argue they no longer care about the quality franchise either.

We all know that the next GTA is going to be shit. A lot of us will refuse to buy it or even acknowledge it, some of us will check videos of the gameplay on YouTube to see if their predictions came true, and a minority will wait a few months and buy the game second-hand just to personally judge it and compare it to previous GTAs.

It won't really matter if we do any of that anyway. The only things Rockstar cares about from now on are the following: a recyclable game engine that can be used for over 10 years, a large map so they can put mission objectives far away from one-another and waste the time of anyone bothering to grind, an obnoxious saturation of explosive weapons and armed mememobiles, and pampering two types of players while disregarding any other type of player.

Who are these two types of players? One of them is obviously the Shark Card-buying whales who keep falling for shit like the Deluxo, and the other is a creature so loathsome and ignorant that it makes the average /pol/tard look like an intellectual. That type of player is the diehard fanboy who will not rest once they hear casual and veteran GTAO players mention the overpriced crap or the greedy monitiziation that Take-Two is planning for all their future games, and unsurprisingly, most of them are redditors. I promise you that there's not a bigger Rockstar dicksucking circlejerk on the internet than r/gtaonline, then again, the entirety of Reddit is known for being a temple of corporate and billionaire worship. The fanboys are the main culprits on why Rockstar will keep getting away with this shit.

This franchise is dead, and this general should also die with it for the sake of our sanity. This goes without mentioning the general's cancerous Discord, but that's not related to the game much.

Attached: roman disgust.png (370x471, 318K)

Ada is the cutest trap ever

What a c-ry baby. I heard this playing in the background of your whole post:
youtube.com/watch?v=y983TDjoglQ

Attached: 1443422519918.jpg (600x907, 28K)

Stop LARPing as DaCuCC, it's embarrassingly autistic.

tl;dr

Attached: 83DFAF4D31804E0E90F920FC3B86356D.jpg (1687x949, 126K)

Trannies are too illiterate to read in the first place kek

Who?

*OfficerAida

Who's larping? It's fun to say.

Attached: 1454540700924.jpg (605x806, 48K)

>t.triggered tranny

You can't larp online, r-tard

This next update better be good

Oh no I'm naughty apparently

Attached: 20180314182830_1.jpg (2554x1412, 735K)

11 inches? There is no way anybody is just 9 inches tall.

Attached: Screenshot_1257.png (761x1176, 1.05M)

>Kraut buys the Farming Simulator expansion

Attached: 1517720755897.png (588x598, 402K)

>next update
>next update
>next update
>next update
>next update
>next update
>next update
>next update
>next update
LOL

:DD

Attached: Screenshot_1357.png (1233x923, 1.67M)

Attached: autism.jpg (1600x1116, 563K)

Nice ps3 screenshot

>faponyeon

ded thread

Stop letting the thread die you cuckbois

Nah. puto's asinine blogposting and a german twat shitposting through streaming tears can only be entertaining for so long. Let this shit die.

Anyone want to help with a bunker sale? Post SC.

BasedViva

Post (you)r best car.

No animu shit allowed

Attached: 271590_20180303132401_1.png (1920x1080, 1007K)

>Page 10

Attached: 20180314181355_1.jpg (2554x1412, 693K)

Attached: 48 david hoggs stance on violence.webm (960x540, 1.4M)

Should I use barrage missiles for the Akula?
It's awkward as shit to hit ground targets when your missiles lock onto the police constantly.

Attached: 20180314212847_1.jpg (2554x1412, 450K)

>get incendiary rounds on heavy sniper
>immediate regret

Does anyone use special rounds for anything? I feel like they're better suited for side weapons like the marksman and combat mg

Attached: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege 08.25.2017 - 09.06.59.22.DVR.webm (864x540, 2.06M)

What about best plane?

Explosive rounds are a must against aircrafts and Deluxos.

Lazer

explosive rounds on my heavy sniper

I use it for sniping hydras, kurumas, people hiding behind cars, etc.

Hollow Point bullets in the revolver mk2 turn you into this guy:

youtube.com/watch?v=uO48mtNd4jo

Plane.

pls respond

Attached: 1345955250250.jpg (221x221, 27K)

Lazer

do whatever feels best man

They're not worth using. I'd just rather shoot shit with regular bullets I can buy on the spot rather than having to travel to an MOC for refills

The plane of nonexistance.
If you mean fixed wing aircraft, then Lazer, if non combat, probably C130 whatever it is

Attached: goochies bluenana.png (1920x1080, 2.75M)

I'm not sure what you mean by "best" so have a Ruiner.
Lately I've been partial to the Comet Safari, Stromberg, Carbonizzare, and Barrage, too.

Incendiary rounds on the Heavy Sniper are actually pretty good. They always ignite the target so they're great for taking out high-level players who can survive a regular shot with a few HP. Explosive rounds are useful too, they don't OHKO players any more but they're an amazing anti-air tool.
Keep your Marksman Rifle with an extended mag, and use hollow points on your Heavy Revolver and SMG if you use it. The hollow point revolver is a death cannon that can use from cars and is extremely handy. If you're flush with cash, also consider using armor piercing rounds on a secondary AR since AP ammo penetrates BP helmets. Stick with regular ammo on your main weapons, though, because the reduced ammo count can be a liability.

Attached: GTA5_2018_01_13_08_28_36_812.png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

thermal or advanced scope on the heavy sniper?

Thermal is a godsend. Always pick Thermal

Yes

Coffee or tea??

Advanced. Don't listen to the spic monkey, buy the quad goggles (thermal) instead if want thermal sight.

You can't use quad goggles in heists

He didn't mention heists, and why would you need the Heavy Sniper Mk II for heists? 99% of people don't even play heists.

U just need a fucking pistol for heists

That's some bad bait

Thermal is incredibly useful and a must-have. It's handy even when you're not using it to snipe. The advanced scope doesn't zoom in that much further, and I've never run into a situation where the difference between the scopes' zoom levels has been an issue, either. Just use the basic sniper if you need to reach out and touch someone from that far away.

Attached: thermal rpg teamwork.webm (1280x720, 1.52M)

>implying I'd waste my time baiting a spic monkey for its dirty (usted)

Weaponized Dump when?

Why do you think it's 50% off this week?

Attached: infernus1.jpg (1920x1080, 2.93M)

I would play like this, are the FPS gainz good?

guess that pokemon

I am actually playing it like that. I didn't notice any fps gain, I get about same performance without it, it's only 3 filters applied.

Attached: pokemon.jpg (1920x1080, 2.75M)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdSDIw8uTxo

Attached: comfy2.jpg (600x579, 41K)

seizure: the preset

0-0.24 KD: Hi! I'm always getting killed for no reason, but it's fine! Wanna do some jobs?
0.25-.49 KD: Heya! You wanna make some cash?
.50-.74 KD: Can you help me do some heists? Pleeeease?
.75 - 1 KD: Hello there! Do you need any help with your CEO business?
1.01 - 1.49 KD: If you don't mind me, I'll be doing Import/Export. Hit me up if you need help!
1.50 - 1.99 KD: Sorry if my KD scares you. I'm just really good at Adversary Modes.
>2 KD : HAHA LZZZZZZZ 1-0 NOOB CRY TRASH

But I'm at 2 and love doing Heists, though

I'm >2 KD and always helping and never attacking unless provoked but I do agree most >1.50 KD are tryhards.

I think I have over 2 since those retarded eastern euros kept calling me out on it and doing absolutely nothing to lower it.

I wish stat pages were public so all the 1-0 tryhards would have to walk the walk and not just talk the talk.

Attached: 2018-03-14-18-30-06.png (1440x996, 119K)

mine's almost 5 desu

0-0.24 KD: How do I switch weapons?
0.25-.49 KD: I wish I had an rpg
.50-.74 KD: I wish they didn't have an rpg
.75 - 1 KD: *aims at the head*
1.01 - 1.49 KD: *unzips explody sniper*
1.50 - 1.99 KD: ADADADADADADADADADADADADAD
>2 KD : EWOEWOEWOEWOEWOEWOEWOEWO

I smell a new copypasta

Attached: 1434520602223.png (300x300, 99K)

Unless you have an exceptionally high rank most people on 4+ are garbage, not only game-wise but also personality-wise. It's basically just opening yourself to be disliked.

I got skidded to 420 a year ago and I'm around 500 now, I will say I'm a shithead to randoms but try to help out gtag and don't destroy other people's ceo work or freemode events and defend randos ceo work sometimes

>(You)sing the MkII heavy in heists
What are you doing senpai

>1:01 - 1:49
That's a fair assessment

Attached: 1508176650681.jpg (720x405, 58K)

I ran the Avenger setup for the first time last night, and I could've used something better than the night vision goggles. Nearly impossible to see enemies at a distance.

Not famiar with any of the Doomsday Heist missions. If they require a Heavy Sniper Mk II and thermals, then Rockstar designed them wrong.

That attitude of treating randos with disdain is what makes a garbage personality, mainly because you lock yourself out of meeting nice people to play with. I do agree most of them are shitters deserving the treatment, but I prefer to save it to those who actually provoke instead of just going on a mindless rampage against people who are just minding their own business and many times willing to socialize or help a nibba out.

Before joining GTAG I've met a lot more people who were willing to help me than actual shitters, and I only shit around when I'm in a predominantly South American/Russian session that is truly overwhelmingly shit. There are plenty of shitters around to molest so I avoid harming peaceful players from civilized countries[/spoilers].

I like the idea they were going with, but it just doesn't work. It uses the hangar interior, a few dozen Merryweather enemies, and complete darkness. Night vision is fine for close enemies, but most of them spawn at a distance with very accurate aim.

It's not required but highly recommended. The mission is kind of like pic related - the game throws you in a dark room and spawns a zillion enemies that instantly start shooting at you while you only have a set of shitty NVGs to fight back with. Having thermal vision helps immensely.

Attached: E1M8_leaving_star_room.png (640x400, 70K)

Attached: fav.jpg (960x536, 72K)

I have a feeling only two people are going to get this reference

I sure do wish my internet was working properly.

Attached: 271590_20180314235304_1.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)

You, me, and the old nerd who posted it makes three.

>More classic doombros
Cheers for good taste, bud!

Attached: Cacochair.gif (78x95, 24K)

Ayy lmaos update confirmed!!!