Last map:

Attached: alchemy.jpg (461x232, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ufile.io/wscm5
pastebin.com/T1XB0kxu
pastebin.com/6CYHivJn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

:^)

Attached: cazador de cabezas.jpg (623x314, 82K)

ufile.io/wscm5

PoEhud lab box contents

Attached: 1507023607996.jpg (540x529, 55K)

I've requested an invite to the guild 3 times now, and not once did I get any response

Why even put that in the OP? Is that your idea of a sick joke?

So I got a Chin Sol and Dendrobate dropped recently. I recall some time ago an user made a poison build around it? I kinda wanna try poison build but I have absolutely no idea where to start.

el hispANO

I just love it when the majority of the boss fight is spent on the boss being immune to damage

>I kinda wanna try poison build but I have absolutely no idea where to start.
Try the forums, poeg is not your personal spoonfeeding mother

What should I do with my last four ascendancy points ? Playing frost blades

Attached: 313145.png (560x496, 556K)

Wtf im banned?

depends on the league you play in

yeah man everyone here are just hardcucks stroking each other cocks

2 points down each of the other trees. If you desperately want Elemental Ailment Immunity, then you put them both towards Veil.

>go on the announcements forum to catch up with what I missed during this week
>8/10 posts are about celestial mtx
what the frick? how are these considered news

It's literally just one guy that lives inside the general and gets mad about everything. Just filter "retard" and you will filter 95% of his posts.

SC bestiary
That seems kinda shit. Rapid assault is basically a silver flask.

based retard

I already told, avatar of veil + avatar of slaughter

>basically a silver flask
Don't forget, you only get 5 Flasks. Being able to give up a Silver means getting to run another Defensive Flask or another overpowered Unique Flask.

To put this finally to rest:
PoB is absolutely MANDATORY when talking about builds in this thread. If you cant even muster up the basic common courtesy to use a propper software to plan your builds, why should WE, as a community, waste our valuable time with your plebianism?
It's a perfectly fine tool, it runs on every system (I recently even got it to run on my iPhone with just a few tricks), it doesnt have any malware, these rumours were started by Redditors who are too pleb to properly play this game and want to blame their arrested level progression on someone else.
There is no "just the skill tree" build. if you can't factor in items, your build is worthless and you shouldnt be able to play the endgame content, this goes for SSF as well. learn to plan ahead, you can check drop chances to estimate by what level you can get what drops.
tl;dr: use PoB or get out of this thread. Nobody wants you here, go back to D3

onslaught is literally the best route after rework

i guess i roll a lab farmer. thanks

I'm having a hard time deciding between avatar of the veil and avatar of the slaughter.
Well, I don't have money for all the unique flasks and defensive flasks are shit.
Is it still better even if I'm not going full evasion?

>defensive flasks are shit
Now post your /deaths.

>I'm having a hard time deciding between avatar of the veil and avatar of the slaughter.

you dont need to have a hard time, you pick both and leave the onslaught to a silver flask

Can this still be salvaged? Or should try to respecc into yet another Frostblades build?
pastebin.com/T1XB0kxu
I kinda like how I can keep melee bosses at bay with just the knockback from curse and critical

is there a point of collecting a stacked deck or you just rightclick it?

retard

Most of them are incredibly situational and I can't be arsed to swap them constantly.
True, but the thing is, avatar of veil is pretty much a flask of heat. It basically comes down to 40% ele damage and 16% dodge vs the 20% attack damage, attack and movement speed.

>carrying a shitty flask with shitty uptime
>getting perma onslaught on steroids

hmmmm

If you're in a zone that drops Stacked Deck, you wait until you're at stash to right click them, so that they stack prior. But no, a full 10-stack does nothing.

Learn something new everyday. pic unrelated

Attached: the absolute state of twitch.jpg (465x939, 90K)

How good is the spanish translation in PoE?
How did it?

All streamers are whores, even the dudes. Shilling games in order for mouthbreathing losers to be entertained will always be a degenerate act of a useless person.

Attached: wheredoyouthinkweare.png (644x644, 936K)

wording every post of this

Legit?

Attached: init.jpg (2300x2013, 969K)

DANS'S NOT A WHORE U TAKE IT BACK U LIL SHIT

Can someone refresh my memory on how GGG managed to escape any PC outrage about innocent civilians being slaughtered in A5? It doesn't serve any gameplay purposes, it's just gratuitous violence and is just in bad taste in a diablo clone. Some people were accusing GGG of crossing the line with Bestiary being animal cruelty being human cruelty is fine?

Attached: OriathCivilianWithBlood.png (1864x1000, 1.44M)

No one gives a shit, that's why. The only people complaining about animal cruelty were charan and maybe a couple of other spergs.

Attached: hardkeks.png (2000x1432, 2.7M)

I remember a day when poeg hated pob with a passion because it frontloaded expectation and took the experimentation out of the game.

Attached: 1286281546497.jpg (1600x1200, 861K)

Guess I'll spend all day trying to get pic related.
Any tips to make it easier?

Attached: 1521047036719.png (800x600, 16K)

Times have changed

>find a reaver sword
>cant use Reave with it

LITERALLY ONE JOB, GGG, LITERALLY JUST ONE JOB!

Attached: Batman dissapoint.jpg (299x400, 67K)

Why would people be upset about someone slaughtering white devils?

Who would complain? Over here we don't care about it and at reddit they hate white pipol.

Patch confirmed coming today.

Seems good overall, but I really don't use it.

B..b..but MUH NOBLE SAVAGES NARRATIVES.
YOU CAN'T SHOW THEM BEING MAD CANNIBALS

>Lacerate can be used with axes and swords
>but not claws

How the fuck to I kill elder and shaper with my garbage builds :(

Never beaten either of them

Attached: 1520585723844.jpg (474x403, 27K)

The Karui were actually much more noble and civilised than oriathans.

Play one of the op builds

t. Marauder

Good thing that we have pob, I am using a generic build I picked up from someone here pastebin.com/6CYHivJn

212k dps going avatar of the veil vs 205k dps going the onslaught route

Attached: 212IsMoreThan205.jpg (1169x1099, 344K)

I'm not sure but that part always bothered me, we play the good guy part until A5 and suddenly we're allowed to do a complete 180 turn and slaughter enemies that don't fight back. Why would the Templar do that? or the Ranger? Or the Scion?

>50% reduced damage taken from traps
>izaro will drop additional uniq
>traps are disabled
>diamond shrine
another day in the lab

Attached: 9.jpg (516x767, 61K)

Scion kills everyone who doesn't Suck her massive dick

Looks like I'm safe, then.

>Golden Door
NOPE

I actually did put it into pob and on my build onslaught gives me more dps, but getting permafrozen is a concern without immunity.

When you zone into Oriath there is an actual chimpout going on. Niggers running around in their underwear attacking humans. You can always just watch them die. You can also not kill any civilians since they don't seem to attack. Whenever I run thru there they always just head for the corners.

>travel to someones hideout
>they trade real quick, say thanks and then immediately drop group

what the fuck bro? i just wanted to idle around in your group for the next 10 minutes like a fucking retard

Slaughtering Oriathans to help the native slaves is cool because imperialism is bad. Having the native slaves immediately turn into cannibalistic monsters is cool because religion is bad. Trusting a god named Sin who created the Beast is cool because he is black like my fedora.

>You can also not kill any civilians since they don't seem to attack.
It's impossible with auto targeting skills like minions or totems

I'm sustaining!

Attached: screenshot-0225.png (1920x1080, 3.48M)

Need help with Summon Skeles build. Necromancer, EB/MoM/ZO, using Femurs right now and a 5L Elder helm (Minion dmg & +2 gems). Endgame goal is 6L staff with decent life/res gear, got a Victario's Influence with Hatred + Wrath + Haste + clarity 1, discipline, sitting at 4k HP and 1.7k ES. I feel squishy. Considering dropping EB to save points and dropping Wrath or Haste so I have mana and don't need EB/MoM. Thoughts? Do I need a CWDT setup? Decoy Totem? I'm socket starved as is, and if I drop EB then I need mana sustain which might fuck me. Alternative is getting a Shav's Revelation but fuck me if that's attainable anytime soon

Sin is literally and atheist that became God

>Whirling Blades
>Can be used while holding one blade

4 lich
2 spirit beasts

did they disable bestiary orbs ((again))? I thought they were enabled during the weekend but the dude doesnt sell them in zones on the zoo

I never got the clarity 1 thing, do summoners need it for commander of darkness? If so, why? Apparently other auras are active too

about to do uber elder for the 1sd time, wish me luck peewees

they come with the next patch, which hopefully comes tonight or tomorrow

Level 1 clarity acts as an aura for Commander of Darkness without needing a huge mana reservation, it's 15ish mana for me. Still gives allies the bonuses to Attack and Cast speed from Commander of Darkness, which are scaled by aura effect and stack per aura, so there's no reason not to run it

I just got the "60% melee dmg while on full life" amulet from shitcrafting
is it any good?

>Hatred + Wrath + Haste

what about those then

Other auras may be supported with generosity, or they just want the +3% increased attack/cast speed. Why not?

I thought summoners used shit lke anger with generosity

nice accuracy

>stack per aura

nvm, didnt read this

Christ you people are stupid.

>whirling blades
>you cant clear gaps with it

>Dozen new Vaal zones added in 3.0
>Literally all of them except for 3 or 4 in A5/10 have duplicate bosses from various other instances
Inti, the 2 melee dudes from Atziri trio...
God.

>Thoughts?
Start over, your whole concept is flawed and leaves no room for defense. Of course you're going to die when faced with remotely hard content.

Treat skellies as you would SRS with a Lycosidae. High damage, expendable with the only downside being they can't fly over terrain. You don't need flat auras like Wrath, Haste is mostly negligible considering movement speed is the most important stat for them and they get 100% from Bone Sculptor already.

Stack life and mana and go mana MoM. Summoners need very little in terms of damage nodes, and that should be your strength, not why you stretched your tree thin to end up with 4k life + some ES.

Don't need a staff or Queen's Escape either for that matter. +levels add damage, but you don't care about that once again. Claw/Brightbeak for fast WB/LS and Fortify. Traditionally levels added a lot for SRS because they would hit more often with higher levels so that justified a +3 staff or bow but you solve the accuracy problem with Bone Sculptor.

Get spectres for map clearing, skellies for tough bosses and as support.

why is righteous fire setting my mana to 0? as i type this i remember i have Mind over Matter, is that why?

not my build and not my char, as "using a generic build I picked up from someone here" indicates
I just had it saved in pob as an example for a frostblades build incase I ever want to run one

Each aura gives the bonus, they stack. Allies affected by 1 aura get 3% inc a/cspeed. 2 auras is 6% inc speed. 3 is 9%, etc, (not counting increased aura effect), so clarity gives this speed too, this benefit is not limited to one aura unlike the 20% allres and 30% dmg

just failed uber elder AMA

>dps is the only thing that matters
did you even add an extra flask while simming?

Build so we don't make the same mistake

When is 3.2.1 coming out? I'm waiting for that to come out before I really start playing again.

based

Curator Miem, that Alchemist that throws fire all over the place is the boss of like 3 zones.

How do I boss with oro flicker strike? I either get oneshot or I faceroll them

Yeah, it's really annoying because they diluted the vaal area pool when using fragments at the map device. I'm having trouble encountering bosses I need for the bestiary, because I keep entering these faggy nothing zones filled with retarded bosses I don't need. I'm really glad they put effort into making this needlessly more difficult for me.

Hello everyone,

We will be releasing patch 3.2.0b today at 12:00am UTC. Patch notes will be posted shortly before release time.

sorry that I didnt wish you luck

in that case dps is everything that matters, you are fast enough already with frenzy charges anyway

Tonight.
Couple that with the fact they put Vaal Bosses in the Bestiary, which includes the boss of one that can only be accessed through the Map Device.