/vtg/

ELVES edition
>Information about chests and when to open them
pastebin.com/4tpB97Kb
>Tome and Grimoire locations (someone check to make sure it's all correct)
pastebin.com/mKeD7t6T
>Performance guide
pastebin.com/mDxnfzeA
>Mega of cool stuff:
mega.nz/#F!dIt3HSJR!EjAlmKkPW1VwMqacbWzM5w

last

Attached: crusade.jpg (525x438, 53K)

first for second sienna's class need a nerf

>tfw I put that "(someone check to make sure it's all correct)" there and nobody's checked yet

When do we start organizing games?

Want to play on legend with people who aren't totally braindead

>mfw elf calls me a lumberfoot

Attached: chaos warriors.jpg (615x483, 153K)

is there a list of rolls for equipment
what should i try to get for a bounty hunter, damage vs armored or crit chance?

give me a quick rundown on these

Attached: ApplicationFrameHost_2018-03-14_19-06-52.png (1017x118, 149K)

What's the most damage you've done in one run, /vtg/? Actually going through, not just farming hordes.

Attached: 20180313221326_1.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

>kerillian is still my elf wife
>other characters aren't
I'd say her niche is pretty intact.

Why?It is literally a variation of Waystalker with less survivability and shittier mele weapons while having unlimited ammo(but can explode if you fire too much).

It can 1shot a rothelm without the other 2 so take cooldown.

Fort BRACKENBRUUCHE has like 6 different tome placements depending on whether you go over the wooden/stone bridge and whether you go through the tunnels or through the cliffs.

wait what

there's more than one route?

>Playing Veteran as Ironbreaker
>Retard Kruber aggros stormvermin patrol, him and elf get killed, Sienna gets downed after killing a few with me
>Eventually kill the rest, revive Sienna, rescue the others
>Kruber and elf player bitch the rest of the match because they died once
I thought vet was suppose to weed out scrubs

Attached: 1501394256080.gif (284x490, 1.37M)

It's the little things in life.

Attached: Warhammer Vermintide 2 2018.03.12 - 23.01.02.03.DVR.webm (1294x582, 190K)

yea same with festering grounds

Attached: davidlaugh.gif (200x150, 176K)

BAKANA

>I thought vet was suppose to weed out scrubs
Nah. Gearscore alone can eventually get you through veteran. Champ is what starts to sort the idiots. Not completely, but more of them.

>vet
>no scrubs
You were mistaken

Try Champ, but even then you’ll still get emptyheads.
>pubbing

At the start of the game there are two directions; if the wooden hut is open, there will be a cart blocking the other route. If the cart is gone, the wooden hut will be open. The hut leads you up the mountain side whereas the cart leads you under, around and over the stone bridge.

After crossing the river, you either go right through some tall cliffs or you go left up the mountainside and through some caves. Both directions dump you out in the underground area where the second grim is.

I see this shit all the time. The gutter runners have bizarre AI. They move along the ground like they're teleporting every so often but its like when they decide to jump it all happens too fast for the AI and they explode on contact with anything that isn't a landing spot they expected.

I see them land on fences then burst probably the most often.

should i focus on only one of the character or can i level them equally?

OGRE HERO WHEN FATSHARK!!!!!!!!

Attached: OGRES.jpg (811x539, 138K)

If the cart is gone, the wooden hut will be boarded up, I should say.

Dont brag about broken weapons please

CHAOS HERO WHEN?

Attached: Kaleb_Daark_comic_CJ86.jpg (392x399, 45K)

>tfw you win a staredown with a gutter runner as slayer and dodge at the right time
>tfw you hit him during dodge so he stumbles, so you can run up and finish him off.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH, GIVE ME DEATH.

Attached: dwarf_slayers_by_alexboca-d792w9m[1].jpg (1136x745, 321K)

>be tank
>clutch every other pub game because people have no idea what to do when spamming lmb doesn't work
>have to look at their precious green circles after every match while having none or may be sometimes for specials/elites kills and saves/revives
>tfw there is literally not a single legit stat for a tank, not even something simple like amount of parried attacks
>these people genuinely think they're hot shit because they killed lots of trash
Yes I am autistic and it bothers me.

Gearscore progress (what determines what power gear drops at) is shared across characters, so if you can get loot on one it'll help them all in that regard.

That said you have to level them each separately, so its usually easier to focus on a main until you get decently far along.

>Plays broken hero
>Thinks hes good

Attached: 1517801327969.jpg (500x440, 115K)

If elves are filthy traitors and enemies of Humans and Dwarfs, why do they work with Kerillian?

>clipping through the walls half the time
brilliant idea

Oh so that's why that fucking hut was locked

>tries to brag
>crops out name

Attached: 1515805700603.jpg (249x249, 8K)

How Do I open up these two doorways? My friend has it unlocked somehow and he has only played witchhunter to 10 and nothing else

Attached: 20180314182907_1.jpg (1920x1080, 384K)

I collect green circles

Attached: 20180314172615_1.jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

What levels are dodge on sight?

Is it just Halescourge and Into the Nest?

Last 5 times I played fort all 3 tomes have been on the same spot, the bush near the first hut, on the hill near the caravan, and in the cliff between the fort and the second grim, is it tied to difficulty?

Ok i was thinking up a few builds for my Sienna's.
>Battle Wizard
Mace+Beam Staff+Burnout on level 20+cooldown and %dmg(versatility build+added mobility)
>Pyromancer
Dagger+Machinegun Staff+Fiery Heart on level 20+%crits and crit damage(anti specials/anti monster build)
>Unchained
Fire Sword+Conflagration Staff+Blazing Crescendo on level 20+attack speed and %damage(mele tank mage+ added survivability)

I wonder what to start decking out after i finish all my gear for Sienna.

I sell Green Circles and Green Circle accessories.

Attached: kruber.png (566x633, 433K)

I play foot knight, ironbreaker, and sometimes merc and I know that feel dude. I can usually keep up and get some circles if there's no Sienna, Bounty Hunter, or Waystalker in the group but that's rare these days.

A big part of me wants to start playing Bounty Hunter because I bought this game to kill rats not spend 30 minutes walking through a level while the Sienna and Elf kill rats for me.

>People can't handle Into the Nest

Halescourge and Skittergate. Personally I got a grudge against SHAME ABOUT USSINGEN but that's because during beta I had it 5 times in a row in quick play and I got really fucking tired of pugs not being able to push the cart or keep a barrel alive from previous section so they gotta die while trying to get the third barrel.

>"A full-grown Ogre stands nearly twice as tall as a man and several times as wide"
>Between 9 and 12 feet tall
>9-20 feet wide, depending on your interpretation of "several"
Yeah that'd fit in these sewers, catacombs, and whatever

It's tied to the opening I believe.

The first time can also spawn in the first river near an overturned cart, and the third can spawn on a cliff in a long detour after second grim, and also in a small alcove just after second grim.

>that shitty ritual map
>drop down the hole to the big open area with 4 pillars
>3 cw, several berserkers, rat gunner
>literally get downed within 1 sec of landing

Shadow wizard hero when?

Attached: shadow man.jpg (1919x1059, 561K)

Foot Knight is objectively better than Merc

Attached: 1499000446585.jpg (400x300, 20K)

>it's a skittergate episode
I always enjoy the reruns because i've never seen the ending before.
I didn't see it this time either.

Attached: quality.jpg (1920x1080, 536K)

>objectively better than
All heroes are viable.As long as you are not hunting green circles you can be useful to your party with any class out there.

>that small but empty room before the drop
>someone will always check that empty room while the group drops, or one person dropping alone ahead of the group

Attached: 1437319989684.gif (416x410, 876K)

They're both good for different reasons. Merc can do some big dick damage with the right build/weapon traits. On Champion I keep pace with Sienna and Saltzpyre for boss damage dealt.

> level 12 Slayer joins your champ run.

Attached: jakeandjosie.jpg (216x288, 10K)

I've seen it on veteran only so i am looking for a good enough party to do it on champion or maybe even legend

>I collect green circles
>Level 21 elf vs a level 5, 14, and a bot
Come back when you're up against 3 other 30's on legend.

Attached: kruber soy.gif (566x632, 303K)

What is the least played hero in the game right now?

should i be trying to get specific traits on my weapons

>Merc can do big dick damage

Explain this. His kit seems orientated towards cleaving hordes and... that's fucking it.

I haven't seen a huntsman in 2 days

THE SUN

Attached: the sun.jpg (3840x2160, 3.3M)

olyssea is a shadow witch

huntsman is a subclass
is Kruber the least played hero right now?

reminder that the upgrade/re-roll cost are still low as fuck so make use of them as much as you can before incompetentshark change/fix it

Halberd combined with attack speed on crit coupled with Merc's very high base crit and +crit and +crit power gear.

It's not like top dps in the game or anything and other classes that are built well can outpace it but it does perform surprisingly well.

Btw Huntsman with a bow literally turns the game into a FPS if the person playing has good aim.

skipping halescourge proves youre scrubs

Hello, delicious friend!

Are there any leaving penalties in this game? I refuse to do Halescourge again.

Attached: 1520863618765.jpg (462x392, 80K)

nobody plays huntsman cause his ult is bugged making your fov 20, once its fixed im switching from food knight to hunty boi

git gud, halescourge is unironically the best map

>get into that cave
>someone says his game is pitch-black
>another guy says he's blinded by the light
What a crazy engine.

>making your fov 20
As long as the damage is there 20 fov is all you need to slap that boss around.Did they nerf the damage btw?

alright what is going on in this game with the AI director spawning enemies RIGHT on top of you? the worst offender seems to be festering ground where specials will actually appear directly in front of your path and will immediately engage. I don't remember VT1 having this issue nearly as often as I've been seeing it in VT2.

Feels especially cheap when a teammate gets pinned or grabbed by a special that appeared out of thin air directly behind them while I'm looking at them. Aren't Champion and Legendary difficult enough without the game having to fucking cheat to beat our team?

Attached: 1449911720388.gif (512x384, 453K)

Is there any other way to increase stamina regen on hand maiden other than 30% talent and 30% trinket?

It's pretty fast already but a little more would make it even better.

Current running theory amongst most people I've seen talking about this is that all the game checks before spawning something is LoS, there's no minimum spawn range so if your back is turned the game looks at the area behind you, sees that you "can't see it" and spawns shit there.

>salty uses an iron maiden as his rack
cool

Attached: 20180314154524_1.jpg (1920x1080, 630K)

>alright what is going on in this game with the AI director spawning enemies RIGHT on top of you?
I don't know.I've seen whole hordes spawn out of thin air.

See that makes sense but I've had times where my bardin friend is covering one angle and I'm somewhat behind him covering a different angle while keeping him in my sight. And then a gutter runner or hook rat pop up 2 feet behind him before my eyes. I wanna love this game like I loved the first VT but shit like this is making it hard.

It spawning shit in front of your eyes is probably just Quality Swedish Coding(tm) taking effect

nth for shields are good and important

I've never had this happen before yesterday's patch.
Since then hookrats have been literally appearing right in front of my face and immediately catching me.

LoS my ass, I seen a Heavy Weapons Rat spawn 1cm away from my Face.
Then there sections like the first Act 1 Map where you hold out at the gate constantly spawning specials in the Arena before your eyes.
Same deal with Act 2 first map finale when you are arranging the dials on the ground you suddenly see specials appearing on it.

Attached: 1505250686710.jpg (518x396, 81K)

>playing for circles

if you play a tank there's one reason you're doing it senpai. because you are autistic and can't trust anyone to tank for you. because you are the tank.

What’s the easiest class to play if you have terrible aim and reflexes?

Ironbreaker or Foot Knight. They're heavily reliant on melee and their ranged weapons are very forgiving if you have bad aim.

>The hat

I'm more concerned that he sleeps in a cell that only locks from the outside.

nah m8, its not los. ive seen horde spawns

I'VE HAD REPORTS

new patch when i thought one was supposed to come out today reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ROTBLOOD RAIDING PARTIES

fucking hell re-rolling high curse res is hard

IT'S NOT LIKE THE REIKLAND'S BURNING

Like my spear mayflies?

Attached: Warhammer Vermintide 2 Screenshot 2018.03.14 - 19.42.41.41.png (1920x1080, 3.72M)

Any more cosmetics shown?

>don't give me that look you'll like it when you get there
>entire party wipes at skarrik
T-thanks Lohner.

Did the first game have so many holes in the maps or am I just remembering the first game with rose-tinted glasses? I feel like every level has several bits that have gaps in the floor or walls so that you can see under the world. Kinda surprised they didn't catch them desu because they stand out so much when you're in-game.

shame about ussingen

I'll probably hit 25 on Kruber tonight or tomorrow morning. What level 25 talent do I pick? Resurrecting team mates with shout sounds appealing but it's such a long cooldown I feel like cooldown reduction might be better.

Attached: 20180314151634_1.jpg (1920x1080, 490K)