>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Attached: 1473886500036.jpg (519x390, 55K)

I'm done with the Undead Settlement, when do things get fun?

In Bloodborne or Dark Souls 1

think I found the sweet spot for summoning, literally constant summon after summon

Attached: 20180314201625_1.jpg (1920x1080, 389K)

What's up with this game's servers? I have a 1GB fiber connection but whenever I try to do ANY online play it's like I'm back to the dial-up era. Summons fail 99% of the time on both ways and when they do get through the lag makes it basically unplayable. I honestly have no idea where the problem comes from.

Why the fuck all the hosts at low level (50) can sip over 10 times at once?

Things in DaS1 don't get fun until Fen's Fortress, and Bloodborne never gets fun.

I'm bored of swords. Polearms or hammers?

Don't know if Pale Shade will invade if you kill Yoel, all the guides say that you need Yuria either dead or angry for him to show up in Farron Keep. I've always done the entirety of Yoel's quest on all my characters since I want Yuria's shit.

And as long as either Crystal Sage or Abyss Watchers are alive, you're fine. Both of them govern the entire Road of Sacrifices area.

Because you get ten sippies before even having to enter Carthus, and it only goes up from there.

I'm a sissy. What starting class and build do I make for ds2?
This is my second run.

You get 1 shard in anor londo, 1 in the dungeon and 1 in the archives. The rest are accessible before you enter irithyll

It's shit, and it's been this way since demon's souls. When the series came to PC I was hopeful that the community would find a way to fix it somehow. They have to some extent with DS1 mods, but you just sort of deal with what you can do online as best you can, or just ignore the multiplayer.

For pure melee: Either Knight or Bandit

For pure Faith: Cleric

For pure Int: Sorcerer

For Hexer: Literally anything, but consider a class with low-ish Vitality

is it possible to get the taunt from heysel and the pale shade set in the same run? if I kill the sages which is the only way to deliver a tongue, but that means it prevents the pale shade from spawning unless I kill yoel before killing the abyss watchers.

there's no connection between them and you can even get proper bow, pale shade set and continue the hollow questline in 1 ng
If you kill Yoel the pale shade doesn't appear at all. You need to meet Yuria and do something to piss her off.

>Pure melee
>Bandit
but they won't get the best RoBFlynn results with a Bandit

But I've played it before with a different ISP and the online was fine. I don't understand why it'd turn to shit now that I actually have faster internet. And I can't even find a troubleshooting guide for connection issues

Spears

>It's another episode of host summons Yuria for Soul of Cinder fight.

Attached: 1492201632617.png (400x381, 108K)

Maybe they want to fight with their waifu, who waifus Yuria I don't know.

Thanks but what would suit a person like me?
Last time I finished the game as Hexer desu

How many often do you guys replace the game after the first playthrough?
I can't muster the motivation but there's nothing better to play right now.

You might be on to something there. I'm SL 120, where can I find the most activity as a sunbro? I'm thinking it's either Soul of Cinder or Nameless King.

When I was sunbroing some time ago I found the bonfire before Demon Prince to be the absolute best place to farm sunlight medals. Literally nonstop summons around the clock. I got at least 20 medals just by helping people with that fight.

What was the average pvp level of ds2?
It couldn't have been 120. Must've been more because ADP existed.

I probably play through the whole series every year or 6 months. Sans demon's because I can't take the loading times anymore.

I know what you mean, I always think I'll go to NG+7 for fun, but I never end up getting past NG+3.

Is the PVP community still active on PC?

It was 150, more because SM existed. You also could get way higher in level naturally just by progressing.

FUCK

Attached: 20180314205503_1.jpg (1920x1080, 518K)

lol git gud

A spear is a polearm.

I apologize for being retarded by asking so many questions. How can I summon heysel without killing the sages? I would think the sages have to be alive in order to let the shade invade. If I delivered tongues in ng would that count in ng+ for her requirement?

Is 30/30 used at all for pyro/dark builds in the SL120 meta or is that more of a low level invasion thing?

you need to summon her for her to leave her shit at the shrine post game

Ah shit, you're right, my bad. Still, she's so fucking useless and makes the fight last longer.

>invade woods
>have duel with obviously skilled dude
>go through all my 6 OJ
>he chugs god knows how many of his and at least 5 siegbrau
>walk off into the level
>friend request
>asks me to come back because he's "practicing"
>"no"
>kills himself 5 minutes later
THANKS FOR THE SHACKLE

Just leave Abyss Watchers alive and kill Crystal Sage. Then you leave Farron Keep open to be invaded by one or both, and can deepen devotion to Rosaria to get Heysel to show up as a white phantom.

You could try power-stancing. That requires going over the softcap for Endurance, which is at 20 for some retarded reason.

>I would think the sages have to be alive in order to let the shade invade.
That's wrong. Also, there's only one sage there, the blue ones are illusory.
>If I delivered tongues in ng would that count in ng+ for her requirement?
No
Do this:
>proceed normally through the game without killing the abyss watchers
>acquire 5 sigils
>tongue rosaria
>punch yuria (but don't kill)
>get invaded by pale shade, kill him
>summon heysel
>kill abyss watchers, get to the point in irithyll when you get invaded by the pale shade again
>kill him
>absolve sin
>loot the set and continue with hollow questline

So... What did I miss for the past ten or so DSG threads?

Attached: that_s_not_the_emerald_herald__by_kookri-d8t6c5s.jpg (1024x778, 81K)

There should be a guaranteed application of Hunter's Charm after you down someone with a riposte. Fucking fuck those hosts who survive with shit of health but then roll away and sip 15 times

So how do you handle a doorman in gank spanks? They're not a threat on their own but they're really hard to kill and most of their attacks send huge shockwaves which makes them very good at protecting teammates who need to retreat and sip. Like, I just can't chase someone when they go back behind the doorman.

Nothing.

We still don't know shit about remastered
Gallowsfag still hasn't killed himself
Desertslut posting is still cancerous
Washing pole / balanced hasn't been pick oned yet

it is guaranteed in the sense that you can time it in such as way the dude can't avoid getting charmed no matter what. you need to do the goof dance

You just have to time the start of your toss to a little bit after the riposte animation, and not immediately when you can. Either that, or learn how to perform roll-catches.

What can I setup parry out of a stunlock? Talking about an R1-spamming opponent hitting me twice and then getting parried. I know for sure it works on straight swords, but what else? Had no success against greatswords.

>Washing pole / balanced hasn't been pick oned yet

Attached: nito.png (928x928, 580K)

That's because greatswords are slow enough that you can reaction parry them, a setup parry out of stun is too early.

Parry-spamming invader here: ripostes sure as fuck don't need a buff.

no, it's because they have too much hitstun

IT'S BEEN 7 FUCKING YEARS AND WE STILL DON'T KNOW WHICH IT IS
I'll have to go back and test but I'm fairly certain I don't even have a sufficiently long window to start a parry between R1#2 and #3. It's roll away or nothing in my experience.

SL, upgrade?

>double double swords
>their reaction when my previous double attacks suddenly parry them

mild success with this kek, so far people have walked right into parries and I can only assume because they didn't know I could parry them

Attached: 20180314211729_1.jpg (1920x1080, 529K)

>got invaded in archdragon
>dont want to fight so just sit near mausoleum bonfire
>dude find, kill me and point down
>I fucking hate point down
>send him message that its rude
>he apologize and says he will work on etiquette

I swear, this point down meme is annoying. Where it started anyway?

at the time 30 with +2. but now I'm +4 and its slowed right down

Gee Bill, how come your mom lets you have two two swords?

Help me out /dsg/, is this bait? If so, who is it trying to bait? I'm slightly drunk and confused here.

>>I fucking hate point down
>>send him message that its rude
>>he apologize and says he will work on etiquette
The battle of the tism
Sleepy here, same

No, Im dead serious. Why you think otherwise?

yuria spawns even when the watchers are alive?

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Pointing Down Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

Watchers need to be alive for Yuria to spawn. If you kill them before getting 5 levels, you missed your chance.
TECHNICALLY, the trigger is opening the passage to carthus, which only happens of you go close, but why risk?

well shit. right after posting I see she spawned, despite the fact I never even entered the swamp or killed the sages. I thought her trigger was 5 levels AND entering the catacombs, I never even killed the tree yet too

>I can use twin twin katanas on my edgy build
Holy shit

>gotthard actually have s scaling in faith when infused with blessing
>120+126 dmg as blessed vs 104+29 and 108+113 fire when infused with chaos

Should I bless it then?

Wait, how many katanas?

Attached: three katana man is amazed.jpg (954x720, 81K)

Bless them, father.

Oh jolly gee whiz, it sure is a challenge getting platinum in Dark Souls 3! It's so hard farming covenant items for 6 hours straight :^)

But Hunter's Charm surely does

I mean in the way that when you thow at the target he still can roll once away and during that roll he will be unaffected. So I have to hit that thing where he is about to roll for it to work.

I just want to reduce hosts sipping over 10 times in a row while he still has 2 buddies for him to help

I have like 1300 hours and don't have plat. What does it matter?

>Falling for the plat meme in 2018

so curved sword parry frames only activate at the very start of the animation before any twirling starts right?

It matters if you're autistic like me. My point is that platinum should show that I have mastered the game, not that I have autism.

so, what order should I do shit so I don't fuck up NPC quests

so far I've just got to the crystal fuck and the watchers, I can do either

which order do I do shit so I don't fuck up NPC quest lines?

have already got Yuria, talked to Anri at the bonfire and gave blind chick yurias cook

>which order do I do shit so I don't fuck up NPC quest lines?

you can't.

But if the farming isn't fun why do it? I play video games because they're fun.

>gave blind chick yurias cook
Wait what

Divine tom of Londor, maybe?

I like fully completing the games I enjoyed. I enjoy platinum for what it is, a completionist goal that has no value to anyone but myself. I even have my trophies set to private (not that I have friends). It's hard to explain to someone who doesn't care about achievements at all - I have a friend just like you and he doesn't understand my autism at all.

Nah, I'm thinking it's a fetish thing. Probably about feet and hanging.

>(not that I have friends)
>I have a friend just like you

Attached: Phoenix_Thinking_1.gif (256x192, 83K)

So what's a rough estimate of what SL should I be in each zone if I want maximum co-op experience while i'm there?

Creepy castle with dragons - 15
spooky woods - 20
spooky skeleton place - 25
big church full of worms - 30 ?

CHECK THE WIKI NIGGER

Oh, that's kinda fucked up.

Caught me there. I have no friends on PSN.

Son, seriously. I dont want to meme too hard. Will that really do more damage?

>bks +4
>wolnir +4
>20 str, 18 dex, 30 faith
>wolnir have like 10 more ar at status screen

Is bks that good or is wolnir that shit? What Im missing?

>your reaction when Shadows Die Twice is a shitty stealth ninja game

I fucking hate ninjas and samurais and shit.

Attached: 1519353528917.jpg (709x765, 39K)

just look at the people icons on the warp location screen.

I put down my controller with DaS2. Don't care to pick it up again either.

Getting into Drangeic Castle is the most gay bullshit I've done in this series. I'm mobbed to death when I get there, can't open the door until I kill some faggots next to it which I can't do because I'm being swarmed. This game had me until know I was totally charmed but fuck that.

Uninstalled.

So which weapon fucks over which? Let's make the list complete

Daggers shit over Ultras
Curved Swords and SS shit over Daggers
GS shit over CS and SS
Ultras shit over GS
Reapers shit over Greatshields but got shit on by almost everything
Greatshields shit over Spears
Fire Surge shits over Miyazaki

>sharp 80 dex-423
>heavy 66 str-370
>dark 30 int/faith-454
>blessed 60 faith-326
>blessed 40 dex/faith-337
No, uless you go hunt some skeletons.

Don't worry you'll probably reinstall it tomorrow because you're hollow just like the rest of us.

Next time don't use lock on when fighting multiple enemies, also greatswords with wide arcs also help.

Yeah but without insane stats?

wolnir is notoriously shit

You don't give me stats tho. Blessed good for regen, not damage.

20 str, 18 dex, 30 faith

What else to use?

I'm so pissed I could spit. I've gotten mad at the series over the years but I've never actually been in a furry. The shit in these games is never this cheap. Yes I'm mad and yes I'll reinstall tomorrow.

yeah wouldnt recommend the furry thing

lightning claymore