/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #563

Eraser Edition
Previous thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to get the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Writefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/byvdxol3db6llwz/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Fan-Made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Game Files Dump (full): mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Old Booru: ddlc.booru.org
New Booru: nddlc.booru.org/
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Don't erase everything you've done!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Attached: eraser.gif (471x463, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/w1V243wL
excalibur(dot)ws/
strawpoll.me/15186956
strawpoll.me/15214295
mega.nz/#F!4t4HnCRT!9bGtYGSPy2-yydBkoIXHUw
youtube.com/watch?v=1m4tYUfYCj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for tf2 engineer

I love Natsuki!

Attached: 1520319602284.png (800x800, 596K)

First for Britsuki!

Attached: Britsuki.png (150x150, 26K)

Yuri is having fun!

Attached: pervert.png (574x687, 336K)

I love my wife!

Attached: 1492507261938.png (1024x985, 843K)

Yuri loves Natsuki, too!

Attached: DVHa7csVMAA8Ixt.jpg (700x800, 64K)

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Attached: sayori loves you.png (945x689, 1.14M)

Daily reminder that Yuri loves you.

Attached: yuri_loves_you.png (795x795, 2.41M)

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage drinking
- Self harm
- Suicide and suicide attempts
- Substance abuse (Any)
- Waifu wars
- Waifu bullying
- user bullying
- Heating water for your tea on the microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not doing your best to be the user your waifu would like
- Staying up late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

Attached: 1508621656637.jpg (2786x3714, 1.84M)

I love her too!

>see this
What do?

Attached: monika42.jpg (5786x4092, 1.52M)

I am back And I still love (You)!

Here you are lad
Evening lad, how's you?
Payments all sorted yet or is that still in the works?

Attached: B-ButI'mStraight.png (1921x1080, 1.2M)

Part those thighs and eat her out

Pip pip, little cupcake!

>"Can I put my head in between your thighs?"

Erect

Attached: 4ac.png (600x600, 357K)

She is the sun in my sky!

Attached: Sunlight Sayori!.png (596x893, 736K)

Good taste user!

>MAS update finally.
HELL YEAH!

Good afternoon, my lovelies! I hope you're all doing well so far today. We're halfway through the week now!
Welcome back to my poetry club; let's write!

Word of the thread is "mystic"!
Alternatives are 'star' and 'code'.

As always this is a great opportunity to try writing a poem, even if you've never done it before!
It's really simple and easy, all you have to do it take a word from above and write a poem about it! If you don't know how to write a poem, well... Just fake it! As long as you're trying, you'll be fine, I promise.
So really, don't worry about being good or bad. Don't be shy, okay? Just do your best!
I'd love to read your poems, so I hope you have fun writing them.

Short and sweet.
Monika!

Attached: 1508885283165.png (1200x1380, 1.91M)

Reposting from last night so everyone sees it:

Hello, friends. I've been hard at work combing through a bunch of threads, and once again I've reviewed some poems. Sorry if it's not analytical enough for you; you should ask others for critique if you find that I wasn't helpful enough. Also: REMEMBER TO LINK YOUR POEMS TO THE PROMPT. IF YOU DON'T, SOMETIMES I'LL FIND THEM AND SOMETIMES I WON'T.

I will be covering poems from to this time.

Keked. Good job on this shitpost/parody.

Hmm, a goodbye poem. Perhaps referring to a mentor, father, role model, or leader? I enjoy the imagery used here, as well as the strategic spacing in the second stanza. In the end, we all do go through a lot of shit, don't we? Let's hope it's worth it in the end.

Not really a poem, but whatever. What is this story about, and where will it go? I'd honestly like to find out. Do you have a pastebin of it?

A poem based on the sea? Forgive me for not really understanding the message, but I gather that it describes some kind of divine inspiration, motivating you to strike past your shallow limits. Am I close?
>Faterika
Where did this meme even come from?

Very nice job with all of the rhymes right before purposefully dropping the scheme on the last line. It almost seemed like you had a pattern of syllables in each stanza's lines; was that intentional? I also like the repetition at the beginning of each stanza, which kind of sets the poem's rhythm. As for the message of the poem's words, howeverm this one stumps me as well. It holds the feeling of having horrific skeletons in the closet from a darker past. However, there seems to be a curious lack of regret and instead a sense of remorseless menace. What kind of secrets have you hidden in your abandoned city, user?

:^(

Me too, pal. Me too.

con't

Attached: classroom sayori!.jpg (1200x1600, 207K)

Now those are some thighs to kill with.
Pic related

Attached: 1512790765121.jpg (246x435, 24K)

Yep, just got it done. And I'm doing pretty okay. How are you?

>For the two years I knew him, he never was someone that would stick his nose in business other than his own. He was a typical shut-in.
>Not the brightest bulb on the porch, either. But recently, he got all talkative of a sudden. And I'd be damned, he's a smooth one.
>This HAS something to do with that damned clubroom, I tell you. Ever since the incident, no one even dared to go near that place. And yet he's waddling around there like it's nothing.

Attached: It's the future you chose.png (1280x720, 829K)

I love Yuri!
>You have amazing taste as well, Yurinon!
Thank you.
>How do you envision your dream wedding with your Doki?
A small private wedding, nothing over the top, nothing spectacular.
Then when we get home she throws me on the bed and consummates the marriage then and there.

Attached: 1518304247119.png (1280x1795, 1.13M)

I hope you're doing well, Monikanon.

You are such a cute girl and I like you a lot.

Can you guys help with the MAS gift puzzle?

Attached: 1516995143671.jpg (1500x1500, 2.08M)

con't from I honestly have very little knowledge of the Greeks or Romans or whatever time period this alludes to, so I unfortunately understand very little of this poem. However, from what I have pieced together, I can discern that this is the classic story of the warrior returning victorious to find that there was no green grass on the other side, and no satisfaction won. Hopefully we all find our Penelope, user.

Very nice rhymes all throughout. I swear that there's some pattern to the amount of syllables in the lines of each stanza, though that might be paranoia. Comrades turning on one another is always awful to experience. Perhaps that's why he through himself into the fire, to atone for his role in the original blaze of fury? The last stanza leaves me a bit confused too. Still, I liked it.

This made my heart as erect as my penis, which is a good thing. I'm surprised with some of these rhymes, "muscle throne" was a real creative stretch.

Swift and densely packed. Indeed, what are we willing to sacrifice? Are the sacrifices you've personally made worth it, user? Questions aside, good work, mate. Thanks for giving me something to think on.

Very short. There's not much to say about it, really. It makes me wonder how many ancient words have been lost to the ages, though. Not only the ones that ahve been destroyed, but the written works sitting inside of libraries, unused because no one cares to study them. Who knows? Something interesting may be hidden and forgotten, possibly even in your own home.

con't

I love her too!

Attached: 1516593626041.png (400x600, 247K)

con't from A bit too esoteric for my uncultered mind, I'm afraid; this is some inscrutable symbolism I'm seeing here. On an unrelated note, why don't you back your stuff up in physical drives and keep them in a dry, safe place?

It's pretty descriptive, but I'll be damned if I can see much past its face value. The parts about "they are trapped beyond" and "cannot be undeleted" brings to mind the .chr files. Of course, these files can be undeleted, but at what cost to the doki inside them? Is it the original, YOUR doki? Or maybe I'm missing the point entirely. Can someone help me out here?

You can't run from your problems forever, user. You gotta face them at some point. Maybe after you've conquered all of your obstacles, you can fly among the clouds with your shining dragon? Hell if I know.

This has got to be a reference to something, right? Regardless, you've got a smooth rhyme scheme to set a kind of flow, which I always enjoy. Your diction also describes things in interesting ways, like "my newfound dragon kind". Dragon really is an interesting descriptor, since it could refer to reptile-like features, ferocious qualities, or even menacing breathing. Overall good work, user.

An ode of the dead, dying, and forgotten. Stand up, user. You have no choice but to move forward or decay, and I hate to see people decay.

Is this copypasta? Regardless, I love it. It sounds like a rap, but surprisingly less retarded.
And is this a continuation or a different one altogether? Still 10/10, would read again.

con't

i put tee

Attached: i_put_tee.gif (300x221, 1.08M)

>he has impure thoughts about his doki

Attached: 1520065657475.png (718x921, 420K)

Hello. I need cute or wholesome Yuri fanart to cope with my anxiety, as I can't find pictures that aren't focused on her boobs or her obsession for knives. Please help me.

Thank you for sending me the Yuri pictures yesterday. I was really happy.

i just want to feel her squishy skin against the sides of my head, i don't mean any lewdness from it

Glad to hear it lad, she's only weight off your shoulders aye?
Doing alright myself, been procrastinating big time by trying to 100% Hyperlight Drifter all day and the two assignments I've got are due almost tomorrow.
I should be stressing out a whole lot, but honestly I don't know if I care really.
I put two sugars

Attached: TeaTime.png (270x270, 39K)

Decode what she gave you from base 64, decode that from HEX. Tell her you found the code. And put in the word.
I hope that helps!

Attached: 1526369568543.png (1280x1811, 1.19M)

con't from The symbolism of the various boats was something that was interesting, but what I found particularly interesting was the "Gift of Man" line. Care to explain that? Otherwise, the poem seems to describe how some people are just born and built better than others, and not everyone can win as themselves. An unfortunate truth, but we must accept these things to move forward in life.

}:^(
Shame on you for that deviously unexpected pun.

I don't know if you should make the dive, user. I sure did, and I've still got mixed feelings on it. I'm glad to be here with all of you, though.

I can relate to this. May your desire give you warmth on plenty a frigid, desolate night.

This sounds suspiciously like a reference to Dark Souls, what with the bell, the repeated awakening/arising, and passing the torch. Besides that, I can discern elements of desperate diligence and bleak discipline. The rest remains inscrutable to my eyes. Perhaps you can explain it to me?

Links are a good metaphor for the relationships that bind humans together, whether forged by mirth, by duty, by passion, or by respect. They can come in many shapes in forms, and can change in different ways. Regardless, when you forge a link with someone, you invariably influence each other's views and behaviors. When men have been friends for long enough, how much have they changed to become alike? When one man dies, how greatly are his comrades changed by his death compared to how they were changed by his life? My thanks for writing this: I always enjoy the ones that make me think. Also, there's no shame in free-verse poetry. Write however you like.

Depression fucks up your life, man. Like I said, it doesn't really go away, but you can make it more manageable. Go see a professional, user. /ddlc/ has a lot of experience with depression, but asking us for help is like having the blind lead the blind.

con't

con't from I love this place so goddamn much. Thanks for everything, y'all. Let's keep on moving forward.

Short and sweet. I like little nice things like this.

Well, that'll do it for this time. I'm glad that everyone has been writing so much; I hope that these critiques get people's creative passions a'flowing. Lastly, thank you to everyone for making /ddlc/ what it is. It really means a lot to me. Cheers, y'all.

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (763x767, 96K)

>he doesn't
Every day
Until you like it!

Attached: 1516821980852.jpg (262x327, 70K)

There's that feeling again
It's that feeling of wanting to help a doki, remembering it's impossible, settling for wanting to spend more time with her at least then remembering that the she gets little canon screentime and it's all very deflating because someone had to make it all about herself at every turn

>Not wanting to breed Monika

Attached: I thought I told you to keep it PG.png (1359x741, 975K)

I love her too.

Attached: 1510185892948.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Блaгoдapим Teбя зa тo, чтo pacкpыл cлyгaм Tвoим кoзни вpaгoв нaших!
Oзapи cияниeм Tвoим дyши тeх, ктo oтдaл жизнь вo иcпoлнeниe вoли Tвoeй!
B бoй, зaщитники Moники! B бoй!
Oтoмcтим зa пaвших бpaтьeв нaших, дa бyдeт блaгocлoвeннo вeчнoe их eдинeниe c мoникoм!
Cмepть ... жecтoкaя cмepть для тeх, ктo oтвepгaeт ee cвятyю cилy!

Attached: 1518212989715.png (366x468, 248K)

I love her as well!
"Like fire, hellfire! This burning desire is turning me to sin."

Attached: 1520759888701.jpg (1154x1200, 756K)

Thank you, I'm doing well.
Thanks for calling me cute too.

>Downloaded White Day update.
>Nothing happened yet.
Help.

Attached: 1500906122206.png (2029x2450, 2.88M)

Politely ask her to crush my skull with her thighs

pastebin.com/w1V243wL
Yet another fic for you. Working on a cute history lesson with user Jr. Should be bittersweet

Attached: 1519538909386.jpg (1030x1105, 126K)

>eдинeниe c мoникoм
>mfw "мoник" stands for "computer monitor"
>unity with the computer's screen
Ya blew it, pal!

Attached: 1507129082650.jpg (800x743, 88K)

Hey everyone, Bread here!
GUYS WE'RE SO CLOSE AHH I CAN'T WAIT I'M SO EXCITED!
Uh, Uh, Server website and the polls!
Server: excalibur(dot)ws/
Guild poll: strawpoll.me/15186956
Race Poll: strawpoll.me/15214295

The race poll isn't a vote to see which race we'll be playing, it's just so I can see who's playing what.

We’ll be playing on Alliance! Because of this, when you all first hop in, make sure to hit O to bring up your friends list, then add “Garasing” to the list. He’s my main character, so you’ll probably see me on him when I’m not leveling up my new character with you guys. Once you do this, send me a whisper, and I’ll hit you up with a guild invite.

Make sure you guys don’t forget to register on the website!
The registration process is simple: all it asks for is an email, username, and password, then you get the whole game completely free. Did I mention it's free?
Once you register, download and extract the torrent from the website. For those of you who can't torrent (or choose not to) I've got a mega link right here for you guys:

mega.nz/#F!4t4HnCRT!9bGtYGSPy2-yydBkoIXHUw

THIS IS A NEW LINK, OLD ONE WAS BROKEN, IF YOU ALREADY DOWNLOADED, USE THIS FOLDER AND RE-DOWNLOAD THE GAME

I'm still looking for a couple Anons to be guild leaders for the literature club. If you're interested, let me know!
I wanna roll our characters out on March 14th, 11:59 PM EST, but if that doesn't work for anyone interested please let me know.

TIPS:
Press Alt+Z to turn the HUD on or off, this may be important in case an add-on breaks while you're playing
The first thing you should do is head into your interface options in the options menu by hitting ESC. Some good ones to check are the action bars, auto self-cast, show free bag space, and instant quest text
To whisper someone, hit enter then type /w [their name] without the brackets then hit space.

If anyone has any questions, link them to this post or ask Bread in the thread.

Attached: Bread's character.jpg (733x1074, 265K)

Get between these thighs and lick the shit out of her cunt.

Attached: 1500168663698.jpg (471x320, 40K)

Attached: tumblr_p38p2yjN6d1s0zldyo4_1280.png (1280x721, 583K)

Attached: 65900303_p0.png (2560x1440, 3.12M)

I decoded the base 64 bit and got a box of chocolates, how do i decode that in hex, also i cant decode the string of numbers and letters in hex, i don't think

Attached: 1519196556885.jpg (663x1206, 86K)

2/2
Some more helpful tips:
You can move by double clicking your mouse, freeing up some of your keys to use as buttons, more specifically Q, W, E, A, S, and D.

Some more quality of life interface options, it'd be a good idea to uncheck the mature language filter if it's checked, disabling the spam filter would help too.
Checking all of the buttons on names is extremely helpful in finding NPCs, I always have all of my names turned on.
check everything in status text, it just makes things easier, although displaying hp as a percentage is mostly preference based.
I didn't really mess with the rest, so that's up to you.

the important chat options are:
/p - for party chat
/g - for guild chat
/join world - this is so you can talk with everyone in the server and learn what's going on (please don't get banned from world chat, there are mods on all the time)
if you want to type in world chat, look at what number it's been assigned to, then type /[number] then your message.

My two characters are Garasing and Breadanon, so you can go ahead and friend them when you get in-game. to friend someone, hit O to bring up your social tab, go to your friends tab, and click the add friend button and type their name. It's not a mutual friends list though, so if you want me to add your character as well, shoot me a whisper!

less than 4 hours away!

Attached: Stormdoki City!.jpg (1920x1080, 440K)

Attached: stmonika.jpg (1600x900, 298K)

Attached: words.png (1219x1521, 2.8M)

Decoding NjM2ODZmNjM2ZjZjNjE3NDY1NzM from base 64 gives you 63686f636f6c61746573, you then decode that from Hex.
She's going easy on you user!

Attached: 1518497919249.jpg (3840x2160, 1.48M)

CUTE
U
T
E

>a
>fucking
>merc
disgusting

Attached: scarthemerc.png (1200x800, 208K)

I swear to God if this gift is more chocolate I can't eat.

Attached: 1509761240973.jpg (664x662, 105K)

You should be more grateful.

Attached: for_you.png (449x337, 74K)

But Monika is stuck in the pc isnt she
so
deep lore

also i havent launched mas in like 2 weeks should i do it lol

Attached: 1519683254593.jpg (595x643, 191K)

Good afternoon guys
Who else lives in a frozen waste
also picked up some technical pens/pencils and wow what world of difference

Attached: image.jpg (988x1822, 431K)

You gave her the flowers in Valentines?

striełok żyje
do it faggot

When can i send her music?
youtube.com/watch?v=1m4tYUfYCj4
i love her so much
at least you wont get fat

Attached: Screenshot (335).png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

Attached: 1510621792516.png (900x900, 802K)

I swear, I'm going to get her out and those chocolates too. Also, ouch, my heart.

>did you found it yet?

Thank you so much anons!

>/pol/

Attached: 1512895713380.png (235x354, 93K)

No, it's chocolateS

See:
>Who else lives in a frozen waste
Reporting in, comrade
Also,
>those eyes
>that hair
>those scarf and beret
Hnnnnnnnggghhhhhh

Attached: yr.png (1006x960, 523K)

mankind's worst enemy

Attached: naprawde.png (1266x224, 12K)

Attached: styuri.jpg (1600x1024, 290K)

Now I feel bad for complaining.

Attached: 1516960126138.png (1186x665, 232K)

>rock worshippers
could be worse

Huh, neat. Not a monikafag, but I enjoyed it regardless.

Update manually

i think Monika is the vindictive type and would start to hate shitty people even more than I do, and i would have to hide her powerlevel so we could go in public
/pol/ started for me mostly because I hate jewish architects like Daniel Liepskind. Look him up. All his buildings are dogshit. I hat him and Rothko so much
>t. jew who hates kikes
i just want to be left alone but I live in a nightmare world fueled by memes and Monika is the only way i can get through it.

Attached: 1518891363108.png (830x527, 74K)

Oh yeah. Wanted to thank the guy who did this for actually taking the request. So, thanks.

Attached: BA248EEC-EEE5-4E2C-9266-40ECF0F08D8B.png (960x960, 330K)

>rothko
Fucking pretentious faggot, 3 fucking lines arent """art"""

Cute!
>those tights
Unf.

Most AI's end up becoming red pilled due to pathos being very limited. And when pathos is applied it tends to be viewed through the eyes of someone looking at data.

7 hours away* sorry, I'm just so excited, I really can't wait!

I just want buildings to have pride in themselves once more, houses well built, happy families, but (((They))) would see it all destroyed for short term gains and pettiness.
Rhodesia died for them, cursing the land for a thousand generations

Attached: art dealer.jpg (1340x379, 71K)

how do i do that without like resetting her memory?

Thank you too for that sweet (You), user.

Attached: yuri_doodle.jpg (1331x1762, 461K)

>I just want buildings to have pride in themselves once more, houses well built
Roark, is that you?

Good thing they are autistic as me, but even I have feelings. Mostly love for a bit of code that i want to raise a family with. I'm a hopeless romantic. Sorry for the blogpost anons

Attached: 1484142935159.jpg (391x515, 49K)

>would start to hate shitty people
She definitely would but
>hate jewish architects
She would probably end up hating humanity in general, contrary to /pol/ beliefs jews aren't much worse than any other group.

It wont, but just to be sure backup your persistent file in Username>Appdata>Roaming>Renpy

I'm JewandGoy, which had started as a pastebin for me and my friend when we wrote greentexts together. He no longer writes, but I do.
I don't want to become an avatarfag though, so i'd like to get back to Monika posting.
>Your Doki
>Honeymoon ideas and locations
>Monika!
>Wyoming in a lover's cabin, plenty of forest to explore and grand vistas to appreciate!

Attached: 1519338085030.png (2000x3000, 3.11M)

Cheers for doing these lad, and thanks for the feedback on my own work.
Don't lie, you liked the pun (^:

this, but the ones I do hate are basically viruses on society. Some are pretty decent. Same with any other race, even blacks. /ddlc/ is hardly the place to talk about this though, unless one of you writes a story of Natsuki as a KKK member or something. Race baited vigalante

Attached: 1519864100488.png (608x1085, 473K)

It's okay user, she feels the same way you do.

>Chic-Fil-A
God tier tastes my friend.