Where Ancient Egyptians Negros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6FcWgLGIlOc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/6FcWgLGIlOc

Even the Egyptians are WE WUZin these days.

>asymmetric abs

They were AFRICANZZZZZ Egypt was in AFRIKA nigga look at a map all the evidence you need shieet nigguh Julius Caesar was BLACKUH we civilized u neanderthal caveniggaz

Making fun of that nigger won't make you any less fat.

I hate asymmetric abs in general. I could have made fun of his outfit but I don't care about that.

No. Quit asking!

Race isn't scientific so youll never find a satisfying answer to this question (unless youre an alt right dweeb)

>Race isn't scientific

Not this shit again.

Are you honestly telling me that you don't believe in genetics? Race = Breed, just like dogs. It's a real fucking phenomenon

WE

race is just a social construct bro
thats why negros can randomly be seen giving birth to chinese and bears can shit out koalas
there is no inherited factor to it

>everything I don't like is pseudoscience
>also the average Negro has the same IQ as the average east Asian
Fucking TIPPED MY FEDORA AT YOU so hard that my euphoria levels went beyond time and space

>race is just a social construct bro

No it fucking isn't. It is literally the same thing as dog breeds, there's isn't a clear dividing line. The hard labels of categorization are the only thing that is a social construct, but races/breeds themselves actually exist.

Also, I enjoy this little faux trolling, keep it up

>dog breeds = race
literally autism

You don't know shit son, and yes they are literally the same thing. Breed = sub-species = race, there are tiny tiny variations in the definitions, but they are basically the same thing. I use those terms because most people seem to think that Race = Species or that Race just doesn't exist at all

No, if anything, Egyptians were of Arabic or Middle Eastern heritage. The only black """Egyptians""" were the Kushites or the Nubians in the short time they occupied Egypt.

Why has noone posted the science article showing that egyptians were mostly of southern european descent with arabian and a little nubian thrown in?

Top cringe, alt right social outcasts! No wonder you people are bitterly angry you must embarrass yourself on a daily basis.

DNA 100% refutes your ideology of "i can look at someone and classify them based on my emotion reaction to their looks"

eat shit, kid. read a book for once in your life thats not helter skelter or the turner diaries

>alt-right

Nice strawman, not even close faggot

I think maybe you think I'm saying one thing when in fact I'm saying something totally different. You seem to think that if I believe that Race actually exist that somehow means I am racist? I literally do not see the correlation

that's wrong though

DNA can group people by race with 99.99% accuracy

you don't even have to be an altright shitter to know this

Have you read any books by Richard Dawkins my fedoratipping friend? I suggest you do for some basic biology knowledge, fucking retard

that is objectively false
oh look here comes the confirmation bias force

Give me a break! You are the poster child for a jobless kissless virginal alt right outcast blaming all his problems on make believe racial pseudoscience,.

You're wrong.

>Have you read any books by Richard Dawkins my fedoratipping friend?
isn't that the literal definition of a fedora

Bitch, I got a full time job, a wife and kids, and I have a masters degree in history and chemical engineering, literally go fuck yourself.

>Where Ancient Egyptians Negros?

Nowhere.

Breeds are manufactured by man.
If you're trying to say they're on the same "level" you're probably right.
Wrong, people can be grouped based on their DNA, whether those groups are races is up foe some serious debate. I'd say no.
Meme author

>Meme author
This is my favorite quote - very insightful

Dog breeds aren't a scientific cathegory though, only dog breeders recognize them, not zoologists. They're still the same species and subspecies, canis lupus familiaris.

regarding the fact that blacks mostly to this day live in the subsaharan-area, it is highly unlikely

HEY THERE BETTER NOT BE ANY "WE WUZ" MEMERS IN HERE!
ILL BEAT YOU DOWN JUST AS MERCILESSLY BEAT DOWN INNOCENT GERMAN CHILDREN!

> * Gets "Woke" *

Some were, other were not.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/