Evilember
Evilember

Rare Micolash Edition

Augur'd: veekyforums.com/thread/208389664/video-games

New players read this then finish the game without spoilers:
i.imgur.com/1OynzXF.png

NEWS:
-Mar 6: Bloodborne is free to claim to PS+ members for the month
-Jan 11/2018: Dark Souls 1 Remaster announced for PC, XBONE, PS4 and Switch, releasing May 25
-Dec 26-29/2017: Unused bosses & test areas are now safe chalices that anyone can use - i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png

Helpful links:
-/bbg/ Resource Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
-Wiki: bloodborne-wiki.com/
-Build planner: mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne
-Multiplayer range calculator: mpql.net/tools/bloodborne/

Chalices:
-How to unlock FRCs for spelunks, fight clubs & gem farming: i.imgur.com/0AwN4Lo.jpg
-Gem farming chalices: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-Lost/uncanny weapons, runes, and gems: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-Edited chalices: i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png (Unused bosses, test areas, early runes/weapons)

PVE - Spelunking (Every Friday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus anytime someone wants to host):
-Spelunks happen, join em, host em
-Set the chalice to Open and region to Worldwide
-Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders

PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/ihd176b.jpg
-Pthumeru: 7hjhf43b
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas
-Hintertombs: 5x3agiwe
-2v2 arena: i.imgur.com/71WOC0I.png

FAQ:
Q: Where do I get/put the best gems? A: bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html
Q: How do I setup arcane builds? A: i.imgur.com/73dnuUm.jpg
Q: How to access the DLC? A: i.imgur.com/XaRuxgF.png
Q: Did I miss a quest? A: i.imgur.com/Uzg8XI6.png
Q: Is this game active for coop and pvp? A: Yes

Attached: Ahh....jpg (54 KB, 960x550)

All urls found in this thread:

veekyforums.com/thread/208389664/video-games
i.imgur.com/1OynzXF.png
i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
bloodborne-wiki.com/
mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne
mpql.net/tools/bloodborne/
i.imgur.com/0AwN4Lo.jpg
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
i.imgur.com/ihd176b.jpg
i.imgur.com/71WOC0I.png
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html
i.imgur.com/73dnuUm.jpg
i.imgur.com/XaRuxgF.png
i.imgur.com/Uzg8XI6.png
youtube.com/watch?v=snNBQIQkk8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=LLCjrpghCYc
mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/30017
instagram.com/dreamcathedral/
youtube.com/watch?v=umbIxY8CIg0&t=21s
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XYzO2js7ggvPEg8125SIKDo6anvqirI2Dxj2JvYR0uM/htmlview#
veekyforums.com/thread/208603662/video-games

Booteefool
Booteefool

PURGE FILTH

Attached: Alfred.gif (1.96 MB, 540x540)

MPmaster
MPmaster

Attached: 1520400652698.jpg (334 KB, 1210x916)

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

First for ARC builds

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Soul of the mind, key to life's ether
Soul of the lost, withdrawn from its vessel
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended
So the world might be mended
I don't give a FUCK what Shadows Die Twice is. I was DeS on PS4.

Attached: mib-and-fluted-knight.jpg (200 KB, 640x506)

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Oh christ how do i get more chalice ritual items? it's fucking insane the amount of farming i need to do so i could fucking do more farming for gems

Attached: help.jpg (606 KB, 456x628)

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

tfw no bb gf

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

u wot
If you have PS+ you shouldn't be using any ritual mats on gem farming.

WebTool
WebTool

WHAT.
explain right now

girlDog
girlDog

I don't understand the dlc, when/where did the hunters find Kos? In the past and orphan created the nightmare curse?

Emberburn
Emberburn

Sup niggas. I'm playing around with the Burial Blade and I really kind of dig it but its attacks drain my stamina quickly. Should I raise my END above 15 if I'm going to stick with this guy? 15 END has been typical of most builds I'm familiar with.

Nojokur
Nojokur

The way she says 'strength' is so cute, MiB a best honestly. Also I agree, the parties involved would all make a quick buck off even a simple graphically upgraded port.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Why the fuck are you using ritual materials to make FRCs for farming? If you know the glyph you can just open the shit for free and farm to your autism's content.

There's several lists right in the damn OP.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Search for glyph and enter dungeon, no mats needed

DeathDog
DeathDog

I'm doing a skill focused build and used Military Veteran as my class.

Should I get Bloodtinge and Arcane to like 9 or 10 for a reason?

I'm level 20 and I have like 16 Vitality and Skill and everything else is base. Idk If I should just forever boost Vit and Skl with just a bit of Str or what. I hate coming up with stat builds. Ugh.

Playboyize
Playboyize

Use the anticlockwise runes if you aren't already. You could go up to 20 if you really wanted to. What's your build?

TechHater
TechHater

Yeah I have a +20% anticlockwise rune equipped. Those are among my favorite runes for any build. Right now I'm VIT 40, END 15, STR 10, SKL 45, BLT 10, ARC 9.

Illusionz
Illusionz

45 vit, 15 end, 25 str, 50 skl is a good skill build

MPmaster
MPmaster

..it tells me that i don't have the right.

RumChicken
RumChicken

Been using the Saw Spear most of this game btw. Just had someone help me snag a Burial Blade from one of those hacked chalice dungeons a couple days ago.

Methshot
Methshot

cant even kill defiled ebby
lol holy fuck i suck

TreeEater
TreeEater

Holy shit I just started an ARC build for the first time. I don't think I can go back. I'm doing so much damage with just 35 ARC and shitty 10% fire gems from the UPC Watchdog.

Emberburn
Emberburn

Here's the DLC story
Byrgenwerth has had its first encounter with the eldritch truth in the labyrinths
Willem gets news of a corpse that washed up on the beach of a small fishing hamlet, already dead, the corpse of the Great One, Kos
Willem, in his zeal to uncover more evidence of the eldritch truth, gets Gehrman and the first hunters to sack the hamlet, massacring the inhabitants, looking for eyes on the inside
Kos' (or her baby, the 'wrath of mother Kos' is mentioned after all) in revenge for the murder of the villagers and the defilement of the corpse (it's highly likely Orphan's umbilical cord was taken), curses the bloodthirsty hunters to all eventually go mad with hunting, and end up in a sort of ironic hell where they can hunt forever and ever, little more than beasts themselves
you go in and very messily end the curse in a rather tragic and uneasy fashion by killing a scared and angry baby lashing out at another fucking hunter who just killed these villagers AGAIN

SniperGod
SniperGod

Complete the ones in the guide in OP

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Attached: KgVUkyd.jpg (475 KB, 824x4552)

eGremlin
eGremlin

Yeah it's great, fire shits on most main story enemies

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Should I make a bl117 50/50 saw spear build to give bl117s a taste of their own medicine? I would do it in a heartbeat but I don't want to fight bl98 good guys with the build.

Techpill
Techpill

If I already have a physical copy of BB, can I transfer the save files to my PS+ copy? If I can't well at least I'll have 20 character slots instead of 10, which is nice.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

I haven't tried this but yeah man just save your data to the cloud.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

If you want to, I see no reason why not. I was told the other day that that's Reddit though (?)

StonedTime
StonedTime

700+ hours played
relog because internet is shit
I get the Doll prayer after loading in

Pretty sure it's the first time I've seen it.

Yes the data will be just where you left it. HOWEVER you'll have to delete the disc data from physical to install the digital one.

Attached: 184899523-.png (56 KB, 256x256)

Methnerd
Methnerd

Yeah, well, fuck the Orphan and fuck the villagers, Simon was right. This whole curse shit isn't fair at all.

Techpill
Techpill

I also finally got the doll prayer yesterday. I didn't know she used that prayer at the DLC headstone. I thought she'd be at Gehrmans spot near the stump, praying for him.

Skullbone
Skullbone

Doll praying is one of the best moments in the game for sure. It took me a while too see it though and I'm not sure what, if anything, need to be fulfilled before she'll do it. Also, most people know this already but if you let Gherman behead you and start NG+, there will be a new gravestone (yours) that the Doll with kneel by sometimes.

farquit
farquit

No it isn't, but neither is being a baby and being murdered twice. Orphan is tragic, but he isn't necessarily in the right. The DLC a messy story that ends about as well as it could, the curse not actually ended and nothing actually fixed, but shooed out into the cosmos. The Hunter's Nightmare will continue to exist, but no one else will end up there from now on.

WebTool
WebTool

DeS on PS4
It would be cool but for all intense purposes, Demon's Souls is super simplistic and is outdone by all of the later games in content and replayability. Even that shitpile DS2 had better replayability and lasting gameplay value.

the parties involved could all make a quick buck
I think you should realize
1. Porting games from the PS3 to PS4 would require significant effort as the two consoles are internally so different.

2. The cost of publishing games, marketing and reworking how much each company gets profits etc.

3. Realistically speaking Demon's Souls would be a PS4 exclusive and thus the profits would come from a single platform's sales but unlike Bloodborne the game would not be new, it would compete against existing PS3 copies as well as newer games, the play value would largely depend on nostalgia as aside from atmosphere and level design DeS is a huge step back in the series mechanics wise.

I think the possibility of a DeS remaster depends heavily on the ps4 sales of DaS1R, that would show whether a singke console exclusive remaster of DeS would be even profitable.

Attached: 1510222174542.jpg (1.02 MB, 955x1430)

MPmaster
MPmaster

How do you do backstabs in this? I can never sneak and do a visceral.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

I was so hype to do this for all my favorite weapons/ favorite builds. It quickly became too daunting and then MHW came out.

Since the revival I've considered getting back into it but it seems like it's already slowing down again. Wish I'd had the work ethic to just do them. Probably would have turned out bad anyway since I don't have access to Photoshop or anything.

all intense purposes
What about moderate purposes though?

Attached: build-template-thing.png (1.75 MB, 2461x1544)

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

no backstabs, only viscerals. enemy must be staggered. you'll hear a distinct sound. charge an R2 then approach for the R1

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

No one can stop you but don’t act surprised if you’ll get a lot of shit for doing it even if you’re doing it ironically

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

I think the Hunter Nightmare still being there after you kill Orphan is just a gameplay thing. It's be kinda shitty not to be able to visit it again as the player after you beat the boss.

farquit
farquit

Is it just me or is the netcode ass?

FastChef
FastChef

It's not great.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

What would be faster to get to: Cainhurst or the Lecture building?
I'm assuming they're both the same right?

askme
askme

Is it just me or is the netcode ass?
souls games
good netcode
wew

Inmate
Inmate

Sneak up behind them, charged R2 them, and THEN visceral? That seems like a lot to do but I'll fuck around and see if I can get used to doing it. I've platted this game but I've been wondering about the backstabs all along...

Firespawn
Firespawn

no class that has minimum arcane AND STR

I just want a cancerous minmaxed chikage toon with 5 arc, is that so much to ask?

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

I've played through ng and various ng+ at least 15 times and only just now discovered that by attacking that shadow after the Orphan fight did you get a small cut scene. I never thought to attack it before today. Is this common or am I retarded?

Booteefool
Booteefool

miyazaki creates a game that doesnt have retarded camera angles as its biggest challenge
Can it even be done?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

There's no Souls backstab fishing in this. You're going to have to work for it.

Attached: fat-fuck.webm (2.68 MB, 853x480)

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Attached: 1516575711824.png (527 KB, 1104x1080)

Techpill
Techpill

Lecture Building. After you light the Woods lamp you can get the tonsil stone from any window. Not that much faster though.

Skullbone
Skullbone

More or less the same, although cainhurst would be a little slower seeing you need to go a bit farther in woods get the summons and also kill witches to make the horses come get you at the crossing

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Eh, it's just as well. Truth be told, I suck cock at backstabbing in Souls, too.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

world tendency shenanigans
pvp fuckery
five very varied worlds
gender specific clothing
a bunch of different builds with more stats than Bloodborne
Plenty of replay value.

Market it as Dark Souls 0. The game that started it all! Normies would eat that shit up, people LOVE the brebare 2 dy shit. The whole Souls hardcore nonsense is a strong angle to market from. Add to that the amount of people like us with DeS nostalgia or Souls/From loyalty.

I'll give you the potential problems of a port, but other games got portedd from the PS3 just fine. God of War 3, DMC4, Journey, Wolfenstein, Last of Us, Far Cry 3 soon enough.

massdebater
massdebater

Lecture Building considering you just need to get to Patches in Forbidden Woods without having to clear your way all the way to Iosefka's or clear Hemwick like you do for Banehurst. The difference isn't huge but it's there.

Attached: 1491133249938.jpg (114 KB, 841x475)

RavySnake
RavySnake

it seems like it's already slowing down again
I was getting constant coop today, online is alive and well

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

God of War 3, DMC4, Journey, Wolfenstein, Last of Us, Far Cry 3 soon enough.
Don't forget Dragon's Dogma.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

How was the orphan even born? I thought all Great Ones lose their child during birth and that's why they seek a surrogate.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Can anyone remind me how to open the front gate of the Upper Cathedral Ward? The one with all the werewolves and brainsuckers.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

I think the possibility of a DeS remaster depends heavily on the ps4 sales of DaS1R
lmao, bandai milking the Souls name has nothing to do with From/Sony wanting to remaster Demon's Souls.

RavySnake
RavySnake

Redpill me on tricked beast cutter, what bosses is it good for except darkbeast?

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

this
Kos has a human face and hands
Orphan looks even more human, has Gehrman’s cry
What does it MEAN

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

I can't believe I forgot my favourite dangan

Attached: early-game-feels.png (48 KB, 645x773)

takes2long
takes2long

Also how did Simon end up the Nightmare? He doesn't seem very blood-thirsy but very well could've been a Church Assassin like Brador, going by the description of his armor set.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

before the 2nd lazer dude in unseen village drop off a ledge. pluck the key off a choir corpse

SniperGod
SniperGod

How do you beat gank squads?

Supergrass
Supergrass

beast cutter is the worse version of something else against all bosses

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

carefully

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

So I thought that Bloodborne's concept of players only getting invaded if they're co-oping or being in a nightmare is neat. It streamlines a lot of concepts from DS1 without making it cheap. But how does DS3 do it? I only heard it wasn't great.

Playboyize
Playboyize

Untricked is amazing for any beast boss and most bosses in general

StonedTime
StonedTime

Parasite/Bloodletter

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Oh sorry, I guess I was unclear. I have the upper cathedral ward key itself. Now that I'm IN the upper cathedral ward, I want to open the front gate of the building with all the werewolves and brainsuckers.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Orphan's a compete fuck up. He shouldn't exist, he's an inversion of the natural order. Makes him all the more tragic, reall.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Thanks, Anons.
Hopefully I'll get the hunter tool in less than a nhour

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

lead elixirs
mobs
gunspamming
cannons
list goes on

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Isolate and use environments or enemies. Oil throwing mobs in the woods for example, would be useful if you're an arc build with a fire weapon.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Just look around, it’s a tiny area

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Probably a church spy/assassin who learned some shit and wanted to get to the bottom of it.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

couldnt kill a boss
realized i wasted all day fucking trudging through chalice dungeons and struggling with a shit boss for literal chances at a gem
in a fit of rage, uninstall
yikes

Lunatick
Lunatick

wtf I hate Bloodborne now

JunkTop
JunkTop

trudging through chalice dungeons and struggling with a shit boss
This is not the game for you bro.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

I interpreted his birth as being a miracle for that very reason. And then you butcher him, just like Gehrman and Maria did.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Yeah I'm a tard, I got it. Thanks.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Where can I invade at 98?

FastChef
FastChef

ur butt

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Invasions in DS3 heavily prioritize those who have phantoms. Gets really annoying fats having to deal with constant ganksquads

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

The ps4 wont let you download the digital copy as long as the disk version is installed, but the save files are the same for both.

I deleted my disk install and installed the digital version the other day. Save files are all there still.

Bidwell
Bidwell

World tendency shenanigans
Wew, forced suiciding in each world so I can get a pile of rubble to magically disappear / or a plank to appear.
No new bosses or new levels, just some minor side areas and loot. Tedious busywork with no real reward.

PvP fuckery
PvP and co-op went pretty much unincentivized aside from Souls but nobody bothers to co-op just for the Souls after a while, co-oping and invading returned you to human though which is cool but you could only invade / place signs if you weren't a human. Also World Tendency actively discouraged playing online.

Five very varied worlds
4 of those ''worlds'' had only 2 levels and a Archdemon fight in each, they're very short level sets with linear progression in each, very simple bosses and no real endgame content.

gender specific clothing
Which was a bad thing since DeS already had shit variety in terms of armor sets eithout the gender specific shit.

A bunch of different builds
All of the Dark Souls games had better build variety. FTH gets ONE offensive miracles, pyro doesn't exist as a separate class so all offensive spells are on sorceries, you have to go back to the hub every time you want to swap spells and so on.

DeS is just full of jank that was okay back in the day but today the game rides on nostalgia alone.

Attached: 1519778420339.jpg (201 KB, 1000x750)

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

You're retarded

Methnerd
Methnerd

didnt do chalice dungeons for 200 hours, genuinely thought this was my favorite souls game
but sadly i think you're right
i wasnt really saying it was the games fault, im sure a lot of people like this spelunking stuff.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

They were trying to grab your dregs. They hunt for the Queen, the masketta-woman.
VILEBLOOD?

Attached: 1519075864792.png (207 KB, 672x688)

RumChicken
RumChicken

Alright thanks. Think I'll stick with my physical for now.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Any tips on using the Bloodletter? Looks fun so far?

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

But demon's souls is better than dark souls.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Attached: PlayStation-4-button-L2.svg.png (97 KB, 2000x2100)

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Bloodborne concept of invading is neat
No, it's absolute dogshit and cripples invasions practically altogether.

Dark Souls 3's system of prioritizing hosts with phantoms is pretty gay but at least there is a good chance of invading a solo host and the fact that you have to roll around with the hp penalty if you don't ember up incentivizes hosts to make themselves open that way even if they don't summon. Especially since killing a boss gives you your max hp back like in DeS

Attached: 1513174957398.jpg (887 KB, 1496x2353)

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

What's the memeiest of meme weapons?

Playboyize
Playboyize

Trick it. Dash R1. Sometimes you can do both at once.

Attached: Fair-and-Balanced.webm (1.92 MB, 844x475)

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Dash spamming with heavy weapons
Being a massive faggot
pick two

askme
askme

hold R2 until you get the 'shine' behind an enemy to put them in a backstab state

TreeEater
TreeEater

The one you don't like losing to.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Hey if you feel that way then it's fine, we all have our preferences. I personally prefer the world structure and openness of Dark Souls 1 and even 2/3 to DeS and most importantly I appreciate Fromsoft doing the covenants to inventivize people actually playing online and doing covenant interaction. I also like that there's shit to do when you're high level character and ready to beat the game, I appreciate optinal bosses so you can keep areas open for multiplayer.

girlDog
girlDog

I'll be perfectly honest, I played DeS last and it quickly became one of my favourites over the Dark series because it's such a raw, odd experience. Is it flawless? No, it's very unrefined, and I openly admit that it's lacking in some variety, but I genuinely like its rawness. What there is is good. Unparalleled atmosphere aside, I enjoy the combat more than I did in the Dark games. It felt more fluid to me. The level design was absolutely top notch. I found each boss very memorable. I dunno, man, I just do not agree with argument that it aged like milk or rides only on nostalgia. I think it still absolutely deserves to be played and they can only improve on what they've got, which is a solid game.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Do sinister bell maidens in the main game respawn? The ones in mensis and frontier. Been a while, I forgot.

Emberfire
Emberfire

Yeah but on;y if the boss is alive

Techpill
Techpill

You can be plenty cancerous without more minmaxing, faggot.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Trick weapons, by nature, are all memes.
inb4 the one autist who gets upset and says "BUT WHAT MAKES IT A MEME WHAT ARE MEMES"

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

So the only build I haven't done yet is beast claws. How is it?

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

It's alright

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Having two summons to murder Gascan Man in about 12 seconds never gest old

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Cool, thanks

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Fun, not that good in pvp but pretty great in pve

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Attached: F12E2F6F-2D03-405D-84F1-ABFB504A7398.png (66 KB, 997x775)

Nojokur
Nojokur

Decent in PvE, not too great for PvP. Building up beasthood is the obvious boon to them but it can allow you to get one-shot even easier in FRC dungeons. I don't really care for them with the rune but it can be fun to mess around with.

Nojokur
Nojokur

Building up beasthood is the obvious boon to them
I never understood this mechanic. Can anyone redpill me?

Evilember
Evilember

There's no way to get late game weapons early on, right? The only ways are to either get to that point or else grind out chalice dungeons for the glyph?

RavySnake
RavySnake

Anyone wanna help me through the first chalice, level 2? Trying to get my arcane gem but these fuckers are hard.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

basically hit stuff and you’ll both deal and take more damage yourself

Attached: FA68AC1D-D3CF-42CD-A106-08DA90A862BC.jpg (1.61 MB, 2048x1485)

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Correct. Either get to where you need to be asap or use one of the false depth chalices.

Firespawn
Firespawn

WAHHH HALP HALP FUCK DIS GAAAEM
yeah, fuck it im gone.
This general is either memelord faggots or fucking pathetic excuses for people like you.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

cya then duder

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

I have beasthood of 266 right now. Not using the claws or anything. Where did this statistic come from?

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

So you gonna help or what?

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Does your weapon level affect matchmaking?

RavySnake
RavySnake

user, settle down man. Are you okay?

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

God no.

kills your forbidden woods party in 3 stabs then vermin stomps

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

user what boss is it?
If it's the watchers (three of them) then just axe + spin2win and use the pillars to break their AI.
If it's the doggo then yeah you're kinda fucked early game.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

It's the fat watcher guys. I will try this method.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

From your gear and how much insight you have(less insight=higher beasthood), you can also get more from runes

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Hit my wall, theres a hunter type enemy with a spear and shotgun cannon which is destroying me, he had a mate with a lightning mace and shield who wasn't to bad but holy shit the other guy.

FastChef
FastChef

See you tomorrow.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Yahar'gul, right? Draw them outside one at a time, use pebbles.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

He's on his own and i still cant beat him, his shotgun halfs me from miles away and strangely does very little when im near.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Wait fuck, you said spear, you can drop down behind them, don't use the stairs, use the house rooftops

SniperGod
SniperGod

Oh that's not too difficult, then.
Basically there are two ways.
IIRC the room does have the pillars so you can break the AI a bit - the charged R2 of the hunter's axe does clip through the pillars. So if you time it right then you can hit one (or both) watchers.
Just try to get the gun wielding one so that's it shooting the pillar.

If it's got no pillars just run up to the top of the stairs and do the charged R2 attack anyway and it'll catch them as they come up.
It takes a lot of running around for that method but it does work.

Oh and get the fucking tonitrus for the fire doggo. Just trust me on it.

Also recommend the spin2win. Just keep reasonably close and bait his attacks then let go of the R2 button.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

villains who did nothing wrong

Attached: sponge-anime.jpg (51 KB, 970x545)

takes2long
takes2long

I'm just trying it at too low of bl I guess and without enough equipment.

likme
likme

user, you fucking just play "run around until an opening".

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

just break line of sight with gunman and parry my dude

happy_sad
happy_sad

That is THE most annoying enemy in the game imo. He just spams that rifle spear shotgun over and over. You just have to get on him and stay on him. You can try poison knives if you have any. There should've been some you can pick up on the side streets of the Cathedral Ward. Near where you speak to the old man and the young woman through the windows.

Emberburn
Emberburn

More like die in 2 hits

Techpill
Techpill

Any impromptus going?

Attached: IMG-20180311-223856.jpg (69 KB, 700x522)

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

If you're at base, vit, sure.
But by the time you get to the first chalice you should have at least 20 vitality on an arcane build

StonedTime
StonedTime

people still have trouble with this guy
You can drop down behind him if you take the rooftops down. Sneak up behind him for a visceral.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

NOW THERE IS, BITCH

IMPROMPTU AT PTHU
IMPROMPTU AT PTHUMERU
IMPROMPTU AT PTHUMERU CHALICE

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Attached: 1521060982990.jpg (79 KB, 540x413)

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Fuck yes

Attached: CXIhAM8WAAAw4sl.jpg (16 KB, 473x357)

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Am I the only one who uses spacing and parrying on NPCs?

And at least it's not like Durja's ally with his fucking "I just got parried, why not Imma roll out of it now lol"

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

i have severe mental issues because I bottle up my emotions to seem nicer to those im around and sometimes random things will fucking set me off and I'll just explode.
I never get the urge to hurt people or cause violence but these outbursts are very much harming my physical health. The doctor is begging me to get treatment but I'm too ashamed.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=snNBQIQkk8Y

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

I give up on even trying to do this arcane build because I can't manage shit and I die constantly. Fuck the watchers, the tonitrus, and everything else. Fuck it all.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

You get daily exercise?

TechHater
TechHater

Depending on your country/state, it might actually be really good. If mental illness means you can't be fired you'll get more leeway.
Especially since employers don't want to be known as the person who fired a mentally ill person.

Unless it's a nice large business with a legal and HR department then you're fucked

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

I said he's the most annoying, not the hardest. What makes him annoying is that even when you try to engage him, he might melee with you for swing or two but most of the time back away to shotgun you some more.

Snarelure
Snarelure

user, that's a way to play, yes.
When you meet Durja's ally who can roll out of stuns and parrying, then you can say you met the most annoying enemy

Lunatick
Lunatick

Just summon help. I can get on in a few minutes if no one help by then.

Skullbone
Skullbone

Ask the doctor to set it up for you, they can likely do that, you probably won't have to do shit except turn up. Get better, man.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

You can get Djura's ally stuck trying to run back to his position and he wont even attack. You do know some people have trouble with some enemies while others breeze through them, right?

girlDog
girlDog

Try doing a str or skl build first user. You really shouldn’t be having trouble with watchers, it’s one of the easier bosses

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Nuffin here

Attached: 1499544462215.jpg (74 KB, 599x563)

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

I know you can. Again, it's not a case of the most difficult.
It's a case of most annoying.
I believe an NPC with glitchy AI is more annoying than an NPC that just likes to shoot you

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

I did a while back but I haven't played in quite some time.

Playboyize
Playboyize

My fun run has ended. I'm getting my ass raped by BSB for some reason

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Ok im done, i killed the spear dude then a guy with a sack killed me and ported me to some sex dungeon where they one shot me with a kick and i hit 20-30s, play more tomorrow.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

I'm the guy who made the post, I'm on my way. Had to finish my quarter-pound meatball sub. It was pretty good.

cum2soon
cum2soon

That's normal, user.
Just run up staris and there's the lamp.
It's a midgame area and those guys only appear after a certain event.
You can just warp out.
Also just circle around them when they do the grab attack. Don't bother with the kick since it has dead on balls accurate tracking

RavySnake
RavySnake

Where'd you get the meatball sub?

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

I bought it from Subway, my buddy works there so he fucking loaded it up.

WebTool
WebTool

I prefer Reubens myself, but that sounds good.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Dodge to the left and basically nothing he can do will touch you

SniperWish
SniperWish

Alright, well arcane is a lot of fun once it gets going although it can be slow to get started. If you absolutely can’t kill watchers, you can go into the room on L2 to the left from the first room after lamp. Some flame weapon pthus will jump down and they drop cursed fire radials, roughly the same % as the L3 boss. But watchers is a boss you’d do well in learning since they drop gems for a lot of weapons, and they’re easy to parry and visceral.

MPmaster
MPmaster

Yesterday I asked a friend to go to firehouse subs and get either a meatball sub or ham and cheese with lettuce mayo spinach tomato but he got the meatball sub with mayo lettuce tomato and cheese
it was surprisingly good and settled in my stomach better than I was expecting

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

You're in Pthu right? I'm ringing my Sinister

happy_sad
happy_sad

I just made a new character since everyone's getting into the game again. I want to use the Church Pick weapon. The other two characters I played through the game with was a level 98 bloodtinge build and a 120 Ayylmao Arcane build

What direction should I take this church pick? 50/25 skl/str?

Any ohter advice for using the Pick?

I intend to go full rice in the chalice btw.

massdebater
massdebater

firehouse
Oh bro, I miss the meatball subs at Firehouse. I moved a few years ago and we don't have them where I live now.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

I'll try. Problem is that he's abnormally fast and I need to kill him to get chalice dungeons.
I miss being level 30 and killing him

askme
askme

Is there any boss easier than the ayyy lmao?

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Yeah I'm here

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

If you win too much, bbg will block you. Sorry but that's the way it goes.

JunkTop
JunkTop

How does coop work? I ring my bell to summon people but then what, do they spawn only where I rang my bell or do they spawn where I am currently when I see that there's a player found?

Methnerd
Methnerd

full rice
What did he mean by this?

DeathDog
DeathDog

Korean farming

askme
askme

IMPROMPTU CHANGED TO LORAN

IMPROMPTU IN LORAN

SANDY ASSHOLE FIGHTCLUB

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Attached: 1520147383847.jpg (306 KB, 1600x1111)

Bidwell
Bidwell

Yes, tricked mode is full Thrust so you can use 32.6% Adepts from Watchers for insane damage (very rare droprate though, good thing you're going full rice). Untricked mode is like 50/50 Phys/Thrust

likme
likme

Yeah you can do Church Pick at BL98 on MV/VP with 48vit/12end/25str/50skl. The only other advice I can give you for the pick is that the tricked form deals only thurst damage so you can use the higher percentage thrust gems rather than phy+% if you don't mind only using the tricked version.

King_Martha
King_Martha

They spawn at the place they were standing in in their world before you summoned them

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Silverbeast and Witch of Hemwick

Skullbone
Skullbone

So it's depending on the other player ringing their bell? So I could just ring near the boss area and go off to farm things and when I get summoned I'll be put near the boss?

SniperGod
SniperGod

In 5jne4scm ringing at beginning need some help spamming a bunch of blood echoes to trivialize this gay game pw is fuck.

Skullbone
Skullbone

What the fuck are you trying to say

JunkTop
JunkTop

Should I get Arcane to 15 on a skill build for the basic tools you can get at 15? I plan to do high vit, high skl, medium str and maybe arc and end to 15?

Is that a bad build?

I'm tempted but Idk if it's useless.

StonedTime
StonedTime

I'm at the hacked dungeon with that pthumeru root chalice glyph id

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

I think the ayy lmao is easier than the witch. WTF is the silverbeast? Is that a chalice boss? I don't remember it.

w8t4u
w8t4u

The trick is to dodge left, it really does work, after that, just be patient, have antidotes to hand

TechHater
TechHater

Is level 20 at the BSB too low? I haven't played this game in forever.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

It depends on how good you are but it sounds a little low to me. BSB has always given me more trouble than he should, though.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

going into chalice dungeons and farming for the super rare gems. I did it on my BT build for those sexy +blood damage for lost chikage, got all three 31.5% blood attack. feels good man

Over and over and over

how's the moveset between tricked and untricked?

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

You need to be ringing in relatively close proximity. Not sure exactly how close but like you can’t ring your beckoning bell at bsb fog and summon someone who rang their small resonant bell near old yharnam lamp. But the person getting summoned will be in the same place as they were, just in your world instead of theirs.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

So a nigga needs help with Rom. Me and my guy wanna kill the spiders real quick each phase then kill rom alone.

Pass is sid no caps and my BL is 44

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Is Alfredo of any use in the fight?

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Anyone wanna do some DLC with me?
Keeping this character at 43 for now, but a bit bored of invading shitters.

w8t4u
w8t4u

Yeah, they usually guard levers in Loran and are found in Frontier/Mensis with torches. Their parry window is pretty wide, you could do it the moment they notice you for most of their attacks. Really weak to fire and viscerals.

Untricked is okay, kinda like a Saw but with more thrusts. Tricked is nice, good range, speed, and better multipliers

whereismyname
whereismyname

Gimme a pass bro

cum2soon
cum2soon

Sry...bbgg

Spamalot
Spamalot

I'm average. I went to 27 which is probs too high now. Dangit.

I just need to focus and i'll be good.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Not particularly? He can help keep BSB's attention, but has a tendency to die. You can essentially get the same effect without bloating the boss' health by using Pungent Blood Cocktails.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Good fight Margle
Sorry, don't have a fist of gratia :(

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

not only does he want to cheat but he needs someone to help him along the way too

Attached: 1519837566438.jpg (449 KB, 900x900)

hairygrape
hairygrape

Is Impromptu going on??

DeathDog
DeathDog

Kill yourself

Playboyize
Playboyize

Well it's only 2 of us afaik

eGremlin
eGremlin

You do the edited chalices on your own like everyone else here. If you're too shit for it then you're too shit to beat the game.
PS+ was a mistake

TechHater
TechHater

absolutely hate this game
cant stop playing it

Attached: guts.jpg (12 KB, 216x209)

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

how the fuck does doing the edited chalices even work lmao

SniperWish
SniperWish

Spelunk?

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

I had no idea they worked on bosses.
He died while I Set him on fire, thanks

WebTool
WebTool

do i need to make a deep 5 root chalice with FRC so i can start to join others ?

TechHater
TechHater

Anybody up for a 2v2??

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Yes
Loran

Current members are: Heretic Fucker and Meatslap Champ

Soft_member
Soft_member

It doesn't have to be depth 5 but you do need to make an FRC for FRC glyphs and have the Depth 5 chalices those glyphs were made with (Sinister root equivalent works too)

massdebater
massdebater

Very nice. I’ll come along

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Is 37 vitality okay for PVP?
It's the highest I can go with 99 arcane

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Glad to hear it worked!

Illusionz
Illusionz

With two Clocks it's okay, you get like 1100+ HP as a phantom which isn't too bad. Most players have around 1200 HP as a phantom

Methshot
Methshot

Is 37 vitality okay for PVP?
It's ok as long as you don't get hit.

Nojokur
Nojokur

I mean I can go to 50 and stay at 70 arcane but I'm not sure if it's viable

Booteefool
Booteefool

Don't you fucking dare go above our 98 meta, faggot.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

DOUBLE KILL

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

How else do you get to slap on the wrist of the reddit faggots

girlDog
girlDog

It's viable enough I guess

Emberburn
Emberburn

Are you actionwilliams?
Party Cave does NOT fuck around

Emberfire
Emberfire

If you're really trying to get the most out of the tools then go 99 ARC. 70 is fine but I feel like if you're going to have a build like this, you should go all the way. You will get absolutely wrecked if you get hit most of the time, though. Especially with halved HP.

Attached: Tools-SCL-Chart.png (56 KB, 856x474)

iluvmen
iluvmen

it’s cool guys I only leveled to BL120 ironically to fight redditors

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

I love having 15 arc on my skill build. Mostly because Beast Roar is fantastic, but EPS is fun too. I don't use the Bone much but it's great for running through mobs in chalice dungeons

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

My steak was +10 gemless so I am not sure how fair that fight went but that finisher was truly stuff of wonders

Attached: chunky.jpg (81 KB, 800x621)

Booteefool
Booteefool

Mines +8, and ive never spelunked in my entire life.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Will it gimp me in the end at 120 though? I don't mind losing some endurance for arcane to use tools though...I pick miltary veteran so my default arcane is shit. I'd have to invest like 9 points to get to 15.

5mileys
5mileys

But then again you can't fight the autists in here

Methshot
Methshot

*throws accursed poo*

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Fucking loved the fight though, I really oughta get gems some time so I can play the game correctly.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Mate if you're doing a skill build at 120 you can do whatever the fuck you want, you have spare points for days. 50 skl 50 vit the rest is gravy

TreeEater
TreeEater

streamer doing first """blind""" playthrough
knows exactly what the upcoming boss is

Attached: ISHYHDDT.png (1.24 MB, 889x791)

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Have we ever put the Executioner cone on that pic? It's asking for it.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

reddit are a bunch of shitters who suck at the game!!!
oh why am I 98?
b-b-b-because it's to avoid reddit so I don't waste my time with them
not because I'm of them or anything h-hahaha

viagrandad
viagrandad

go to a reddit fc and maybe you’ll see why people want to avoid them

RavySnake
RavySnake

yep, seems reasonable

Attached: 1459971321188.png (157 KB, 500x309)

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

souls reaction image
back to /dsg/ with you

cum2soon
cum2soon

maintenance

Attached: vileblood-frog.png (106 KB, 532x387)

Playboyize
Playboyize

/bbg/ can no longer blogpost about their ciclej- I mean spelunks now

Sounds like good news to me.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

God, I hate the forbidden woods. It's the worst area in the game for sure. Barring the section where you're dodging the cannon in the rotted out town or that little alcove with the celestials it's all just narrow forest paths and the same fucking snake enemy. And it's so fucking huge, god damn.

happy_sad
happy_sad

Never been there, never will

Attached: 1454731008977.gif (419 KB, 500x230)

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Never seen where reddit does its fcs desu, always gone to hizz for a quick fix

TechHater
TechHater

It must be hard having this awful of taste.

Attached: 1503102273070.jpg (49 KB, 500x375)

girlDog
girlDog

The Woods is fucking based. Literally none of it is narrow paths except the two things you mentioned. The rest is open and intertwined wonderfully

hairygrape
hairygrape

shit-posts about spelunks even when no one is spelunking
Trigger much?

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

status page is all green
can't sign because "maintenance"
Anyone else got this shit?

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Nice fights, boys. Getting off for tonight.

Attached: 1520742910164.jpg (48 KB, 566x800)

Playboyize
Playboyize

PSN maintenance, yeah

Snarelure
Snarelure

telling the truth is now a shitpost

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Chalice dungeons are the best part of BB by far. Prove me wrong.

Snarelure
Snarelure

how does one get firepaper?

Can I buy it later in the game? I'm trying to do BSB and i'm getting fucked in his final phase. Wanna make it easy on myself. Dodge left only works for so long, haha.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Mate if you want a 1v1 fight go to an FC. I've been invading since DeS and ganks have always been a thing.

Nojokur
Nojokur

go to reddit to check for fags to invade with my twink
see this abomination on the front page
everyone fucking loves it
Is there legit something wrong with my eyes? This thing is the most hideous waste of fucking skin I've ever seen

Attached: 8Nx1SHN.jpg (866 KB, 3024x4032)

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

hey that's me!

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Yeah nah that 1 is a shit design and 2 is done really poorly. just awful

takes2long
takes2long

You can buy it, but not until getting the Radiant Sword Hunter Badge. Which requires access to the Church Workshop. Which can only be accessed after killing BSB.
Have fun.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

The atmosphere is. But yeah, I pretty much agree. A lot of people hate them and avoided them but I don't think you've really experience a huge portion of the game if you don't at least do the story chalices. Chalices could've been fleshed out better but I'm happy we got what we have desu.
You can buy them after getting the badge from the church workshop iirc. The same badge that nets you LHB.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

I like the concept but it's really poorly done. lines aren't straight and the detail sucks ass. also

ludwigs

into the trash

eGremlin
eGremlin

Reddit is full of sycophants who'd say it looks good even if it was a stick and poke done while riding a roller coaster.

JunkTop
JunkTop

Too redundant and the best part about them is locked behind what is by far the worst part of the game. They do a lot to keep the game alive though, and can yield some fantastic surprises

whereismyname
whereismyname

It's not done very well, yeah but the biggest problem is choosing LHB. It's like labeling yourself as an extremely basic bitch. LHB is very popular among the reddit BB community for some reason.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Get vitality to about 15. Get the flamesprayer (Talk to the guy at the house next to the Central Yharnarm lamp), spray fire on him while alfredo tanks

I just used Pugen Blood Coctails and spamed the flamesprayer - I believe you can buy them after getting one of the early badges

w8t4u
w8t4u

maintainence in the middle of coop
Miyazaki knows I'll buy his fucking games regardless, cheeky cunt

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

tattooing the worst weapon to ur leg
tattoos were a mistake

Bidwell
Bidwell

Attached: 1498440614229.jpg (58 KB, 265x226)

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Guys I can't go back to any weapon after using the wheel. It's just so... Perfect. Anything that comes close is the whirlygig saw but even that pales in comparison to the wheel

Attached: 1493836201218.jpg (2 KB, 123x125)

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

avoiding reddit is somehow a bad thing
I need 120 levels to feel s-s-safe in my ”””build”””
I would feel gimped at 98 so everyone else must feel the same way
I honestly don’t care what level people are at our fcs but don’t try to force your crutches on everyone else

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Ahh, ahh, please... help us... Ah...
An unsightly beast...
A great terror looms!
Ahh... Miguel the Racemixed is coming.
Have mercy... Have mercy upon us...

Attached: 1520519029660.jpg (137 KB, 1024x576)

farquit
farquit

Wheel
I mean it has a superb dash attack but other than that is kinda so-so.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

You don't understand

Attached: 1496111416209.gif (16 KB, 700x400)

farquit
farquit

It would be cool if it was a good weapon like the Rifle Spear or Tonitrus

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

tricked R2
charging your ghost power for maximum pounding and grounding
spooky noises
it's a fucking wheel
untricked charged R2 sends lads flying
Good weapon

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

I'd actually like it much more if it was the Rifle Spear or Tonitrus. At least they're a little more original than a sword that becomes a bigger sword.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Can someone who beat BSB come help me with BSB?

SniperGod
SniperGod

Move to the left. Use tricked mode for long reaching attacks.

SniperWish
SniperWish

youtube.com/watch?v=LLCjrpghCYc

RavySnake
RavySnake

The Beast Cutter in it's tricked mode, where the blades separate a bit would be cool.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Sure, gib pass

idontknow
idontknow

My cousin is coming to help me. I think we are good. dingus is the password if you wanna hop in but we are starting soon.

Skullbone
Skullbone

Parry him

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

offshape triangle Winter Lantern gem

Attached: 1458519288577.jpg (12 KB, 196x199)

Evilember
Evilember

yaaaaaasssssss

SniperGod
SniperGod

It's hard watching new people play this game, trying to play so defensively. My cousin has been trying to beat Gascgoine for a while now. He hasn't even gotten him to beast mode and I haven't told him about that, so I'm sure it will be a shock. He really only managed to beat Cleric Beast by getting in one hit at a time.

DeathDog
DeathDog

Online working or not?

TechHater
TechHater

I don't think you comprehend the joy of the wheel.

5mileys
5mileys

HOSTS ARE REALLY BAD TONIGHT HOLY SHIT

King_Martha
King_Martha

Holy shit, thanks man. You fucked that beast in his furry butthole.

whereismyname
whereismyname

I've played quite a bit of bb, but have never had ps+ before. Is it worth starting the 14 day free trial tonight for some co-op? I'm starting a new character.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Absolutely, just remember to cancel it before it automatically renews. You're coming in at a good time, coop is really lively.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Someone give me a hand with Ludwig plz, at level 43 lol
Pass bbgg

SniperGod
SniperGod

It wasn't me

Attached: 1423343631180.jpg (10 KB, 200x200)

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

At the church lamp btw

Playboyize
Playboyize

Oh really? Someone else mustve seen the pw and joined. Crazy.

TechHater
TechHater

Sweet. Thanks. I didn't know it would automatically renew. Does it just charge you without telling you?

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Pretty much yeah, but there's instructions online on how to cancel. Just remember the date and time you activated the trial.

Lunatick
Lunatick

Where tf are you

massdebater
massdebater

What it does it adds money from your credit card to your PSN wallet, which it then uses to pay for plus/games/whatever. But you can configure it to where it won't automatically put money in your PSN wallet until you do it manually. I didn't know this at first and end up paying for premium spotify for 2 months without really being aware. Stupid on my part, yeah.

SniperWish
SniperWish

nightmare church

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

I keep ringing but nuffin happens

w8t4u
w8t4u

I think the network may be fucked

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Okay, thanks for the info. I'll keep track of it. Perhaps I'll pay for some more time if the co-op remains fun.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

You can break Rom's head, right?

Soft_member
Soft_member

I subscribed about three years ago and never looked back, I coop a ton.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

What changes would you make to chalices in a theoretical BB2?

Booteefool
Booteefool

same formula, more assets. way more.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

This, plus a guaranteed wandering boss on L3/L4. Plus actual procedural generation

RavySnake
RavySnake

Still looking for help.

viagrandad
viagrandad

Is there a good place to go to find half decent fanart?

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Do moon runes stack?

Attached: A4C9F3E3-A03A-44C2-A4D6-35B22932C105.jpg (217 KB, 749x749)

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Pixiv is a great place for fanart

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Hunter tools are the most disgusting thing ever.
The undead giant, I more or less raped him non-stop with the Augur of Ebrietas at 18 arcane

W-why are these are allowed? Please say the rest of the game will be this fun

idontknow
idontknow

Yes

takes2long
takes2long

you haven't stunlocked HMPH to death with BSE yet

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Not that user but that got old when i was farming, so I learned to beat him proper

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

It's still the fastest way though. Wheel for first phase, BSE for 2nd.

hairygrape
hairygrape

Anyone willing to help me with Darkbeast? I'm having some trouble dodging.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

defeated the moon presence on second try
fucking feels good man

Attached: 8ABBF141-1997-44A8-87DF-1C840D6E7E5E.gif (1.33 MB, 392x400)

Playboyize
Playboyize

Use blood cocktails and put on bolt resistance rune. You can do it, user!

StonedTime
StonedTime

Go for the hind legs

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Invading in Mensis Nightmare

Attached: IMG-8962.jpg (102 KB, 1920x1080)

King_Martha
King_Martha

the moon presence was so much easier than the preceding fight, it's weird.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Why does BB doesn’t get any shit for throwing a fuck ton of enemies at you when DS2 does? Not even trying to shit on the game, I’m just wondering.
I genuinely love MP’s theme. Which makes me even more mad about its fight being so underwhelming.

Firespawn
Firespawn

I like hlms or arcane saw cleaver myself

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Show me where does BB throw as many enemies as DaS2 at you?

Nojokur
Nojokur

Because fighting groups of enemies in BB is fun

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

One example I can give is Central Yharnam’s bonfire and the alleyway before it. Still, it’s far easier to get rid of a group of enemies in BB than in DS2

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Theory: the games are actually very easy except for the cunt dogs

Yay or nay?

MPmaster
MPmaster

Except for red spiders in dungeons I never found mobs overwhelming. There's even an item specifically for drawing them one at a time.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Well, okay that's fair. There are indeed quite a lot of enemies but the level design makes it easy to reasonable take them out. Whole in DaS2 you get a round room with 50 knights and you need to awkwardly take them out one by one by pulling them to one side, then another. BBs faster peace also makes it a lot less annoying having to deal with more enemies.

Playboyize
Playboyize

What's the single best location to invade?

Firespawn
Firespawn

Lumenwood garden.

Attached: Me-and-Slurpy-friend.jpg (523 KB, 1920x1080)

Evilember
Evilember

Reminder all cone heads should fucking hang

Attached: 55D751E6-8A0A-4934-BF72-F0A358AC00D2.png (3.27 MB, 2048x928)

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

help me out bros. how do i church cannon?

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Equip amd shoot? Wtf

Playboyize
Playboyize

so you have neither a build nor advice on how it's best utilized and you were still compelled to post.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

BASED

StonedTime
StonedTime

Did you even look at the reqs or scaling on it you fucking baby?

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

bloodtinge 50 strength 50, level to 120, go post on reddit

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

It does look fun.

Booteefool
Booteefool

99blt.

Attached: notsofastkid.jpg (302 KB, 1920x1080)

TreeEater
TreeEater

Here's my vote to have the upcoming FC at lumenwood's

eGremlin
eGremlin

maybe gehrman raped the corpse, but wouldn't the orphan have to exist during the massacre?

Supergrass
Supergrass

Thank you, I was looking for the video that went with this. I love listening to this game with no commentary and the chalices are comfy.

Attached: there-is-so-much-suffering-in-the-world.png (54 KB, 648x746)

JunkTop
JunkTop

It would be cool as fuck.

Spamalot
Spamalot

I had been thinking recently that there was an exchange of blood or something between Gehrman and Kos or that Kos had been in some way influenced/mutated during an interaction between them.
Despite a lot, Kos has by far the most human features of any Great One (aside from Celestial, but that's also very human linked right?).

takes2long
takes2long

Requiring that everyone go into ng+Xand get to maria. Probably nah

takes2long
takes2long

I'll carry everyone's to NG+whatever Maria if I have to.

Emberburn
Emberburn

survived NG+ Ludwig's elephantine charge point blank at BL 33

Henryk's armor confirmed M A G I C.

Attached: 008.jpg (271 KB, 816x1000)

Bidwell
Bidwell

Best place to farm blood vials? HALP

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

False depth glyph if you arent in a depth 4 or 5 dungeon yet
Kill a few things
Buy blood vials

RavySnake
RavySnake

Shame it looks like shit.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Central yharnam. Go left, into house, 2 vials, upstairs, 2 scourge beasts, 4 vials, troll, 2 vials, back down through the house, 2 trolls outside house 4 vials, down lift, troll over bridge, 2 vials, down ladder, pig, 2 vials, back up 2 huntsman, probably more vials. Lamp out.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

If you're new and farming for vials you're doing something wrong. Change your tactics against a particular boss.

Methnerd
Methnerd

I can't believe they are porting this game to PC and the ps4 ver wont even get a pro patch. Fuck Sony, ill never fucking buy another game published by them ever again.

MPmaster
MPmaster

poor taste

w8t4u
w8t4u

Lmaoing @ ur lyfe if you think Henryk's set is anything but bottom of the barrel fashion

farquit
farquit

exploring forsaken castle cainhurst!

pass: boy

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

oh and im ringing @ lamp

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Still there? I could come for the lamp or for the boss

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

im coming back 1 sec

Inmate
Inmate

Still at lamp?

Evilember
Evilember

what the fuck i fell

now i am lmao

idontknow
idontknow

Well, I have been trying to invade you, but instead I get invaded by these BL 60 guys

Evilember
Evilember

New hunter here, just beat the cleric beast and about to make my way to Father G. Shall I stick with the saw cleaver or get kirkhammer?
From what Ive been told, the cleaver is one of the best weapons in the game but kirkhammer looks cool

Soft_member
Soft_member

Saws are really efficient but I find Kirk more fun, use whatever you have fun with. Pretty much any weapon is viable

Methshot
Methshot

Micolesh... dont tell me how to beat him I just want to say. Ugh. I beat amygdala on my first try and many other bosses but this is for some reason a headache. Maybe it's because i've been playing for 10 straight?

SniperGod
SniperGod

that was fun! thx diana

oh...
yea hes a fucken goofball

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Anyone want to help me with story chalice rom? Pass bbg13

StonedTime
StonedTime

Rest for a bit.
Do something else. You do want to enjoy the next area

RumChicken
RumChicken

Just realized there are probably multiple story chalice roms. I'm in lower potato

eGremlin
eGremlin

what BL?

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

tfw leveled too much end because i was new and didnt know it wasnt neccessary and now i cant get rid of it

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

SniperGod
SniperGod

It's not a big deal for your first character.

Spamalot
Spamalot

i got the Chad Wheel now its beautiful

massdebater
massdebater

porting to pc
Wut?

cum2soon
cum2soon

man fuck cursed ebri

this charge is bullshit im pretty sure nips are blind

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

The ''hordes of enemies'' argument against DS2 is stupid because all the games in the Souls series have had a lot of group combat encounters.

The thing is that Dark Souls 2 combat doesn't feel fun, it feels like it's happening underwater for lack of a better description and stamina consumption is an issue so dealing with groups in DS2 is more aggravating than in the other games. Combat in Bloodborne feels visceral, fluid and FUN whereas in DS2 it's like a stick fight between geriatrics.

Central Yharnam, Old Yharnam, Yahar'gul, Hemwick, Fishing Hamlet, Research Hall, Nightmare Frontier for starters.

Attached: 1512349355530m.jpg (63 KB, 1024x576)

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Is hizzngr3 dead? Seems so. Where does everybody pvp these days??

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

See

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Round room with 50 knights
That was a single instance but I admit it was shittily handled.

Lunatick
Lunatick

For me i hate fighting NPC enemies the most since they're built like tanks and hit like a truck. I can deal with the group of enemies granted I have a decent amount of agility. I like how stark the contrast is DS2 from Bloodborne in terms of combat and have no problem dealing with groups of enemies, even my first encounter with the mob in forest of fallen giants it becomes apparent very quickly to tackle enemies one at a time. It's hard at first since your agility is low but once you level it to at least 90 or have enough HP everything is good to go. Bloodborne doesn't have that problem since you can dash it, engage multiple enemies, and cut their numbers down quickly due to how fast the weapons and player character are

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

is this good mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/30017

Nojokur
Nojokur

Yeah. I agree with you about combat is DaS2, it just feels so bland, the way characters move and swing just feels cheap.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

I improved it for you

Attached: Capture.png (79 KB, 321x443)

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Why 117?
Why 20str/69arc?
Why stop at 47 but?
Why stop at 14 end?

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Drop Vit for 70 Arc and maybe 15 End, 45 Vit with 2 Clocks is 1801 HP which is plenty (at 50 Vit it's 1897). But dumping so much Arc for a Str/Arc build isn't really worth it, I'd drop Arc to 50 and add the rest into Vit/End/Str (at least 25 for softcap) and maybe Skl

massdebater
massdebater

Here

Attached: Screenshot-20180315-110720--01.jpg (126 KB, 876x893)

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

To give Dark Souls 2 some credit, I believe the animations were motion captured but yeah, the combat systems in DS2 are pretty tactical and I liked the expanded direct hit system but the game just feels unsatisfying and no matter how much I try to like it, the game just won't co-operate.

Even when Dark Souls 3 feels stale, the combat is still fun although it's a downgrade of BB combat.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

The ayys are trying to breed human women to get a viable offspring
Kos(kosm) probably just did it the other way around and had a human breed her

Supergrass
Supergrass

Celestial Emissary is very likely a human turned into an alien.

All points to Gehrman boinking Kos. When you kill OoK and return to Hunter's Dream, The Doll will tell you that Gehrman is sleeping easy even though he is normally restless, probably because you erased his shameful mistake.

Evilember
Evilember

How many should I purchase?

Attached: priceoffashion.png (239 KB, 1064x755)

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Is there a "best" weapon candidate for arcane conversion? I'm looking for a weapon to complement/replace the tonitrus which I love but the constant buffing and durability loss is getting old quick

Also what is the most active meta BL?

Spamalot
Spamalot

beckoned to help someone i invaded and vermin stomped last night
they didn't seem to remember nor care

Attached: 1479887705522.jpg (51 KB, 400x400)

Emberburn
Emberburn

No, since there’s nothing like serrated for bonus damage against enemies weak to arcane. Same for bolt. Most people here stop at BL98.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Anyone want to run Cainhurst with me? Pass is coocks, ringing in a few.

Inmate
Inmate

still wanna go? booting up

WebTool
WebTool

I started, will go back to lamp.

Emberburn
Emberburn

alright ringing at lamp

hairygrape
hairygrape

Is going over 50 BLT a meme? or actually usefull?

SniperGod
SniperGod

tfw trying to kill simon early with a +3 saw spear
I ran out of vials

DeathDog
DeathDog

meme

FastChef
FastChef

Meme, like any other stat your weapons will cap at 50, gains after that dip severely. Only Madaras Whistle will get okay gains but it's still not worth it. Could be okay for a hypermode bow build but that's not very viable in pvp

MPmaster
MPmaster

The only thing that would come close to benifiting from it is madara’s whistle, which has good scaling 80-99. It’s not worth it

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Why is it that sometimes I have a long period to rally, and sometimes it's very short? What dictates this?

massdebater
massdebater

Meme. Put everything in STR if you want full power Bloodletter. If you want to shit on 98BL /bbg/ casuals in FC make 80VIT wheel build.

Attached: 1451430073895.webm (2.92 MB, 800x450)

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

that lag
ello mate

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

You can't summon to kill him, can you?

massdebater
massdebater

aussie doing nothing but dash r1s and r1 followups mutters the word casuals

Attached: 1518525826032.jpg (195 KB, 798x770)

Skullbone
Skullbone

Lag makes your dashwheel even stronger.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Yes. This is skill cap of wheel. Any problems?

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Need to concentrate for my finals project
Alright, last match
Against dress wearing Bloodletter user, probably 120 shitter
Fuck, this is going to be a long fight
2 FUCKING HITS and less than 10 seconds
With that, I am off to finish my finals project.
THANK YOU LOGARIUS, you were too good for this world

Attached: WHEEL.webm (1.85 MB, 720x405)

SniperWish
SniperWish

Well?

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Dashletter
backdashing against Dashwheel

Emberfire
Emberfire

26 Vit

Attached: kekseeker-frampt.jpg (53 KB, 300x321)

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Nevermind, I made it.

Bidwell
Bidwell

he's literally lv80

RumChicken
RumChicken

You can summon, but Simon will appear as a phantom to them and they cant attack him.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Sucks for him being there at 80 then

likme
likme

Good netcode would make BB pvp even worse.
you can parry every attack from 1000 meters
no punishment

Methshot
Methshot

You think you're worshipping Kos? He's dead already. Him, you, you're dead already. This whole place, everything you see is gone! You're the one living in a fucking dream Micolash!

Inmate
Inmate

ded

happy_sad
happy_sad

pretty much mastered fire doggo in FRC
doing a twink build, running chalices, get to him
near dead fire doggo charges
my foot gets SNAGGED on one of the stupid bone piles

Yes, yes well done user, HOWEVER

Attached: meme.jpg (22 KB, 480x319)

Skullbone
Skullbone

Attached: threds-ded.jpg (1.01 MB, 1701x1080)

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

kek, I always try to passively knock down all the bone piles when I’m near one as the fight progresses because of exactly that happened to me too

FastChef
FastChef

Where can I get decent bolt gems if I don't have enough skills for FRC chalice dungeons?

eGremlin
eGremlin

fishing hamlet wizards drop 20.3%, decent drop chance for offshapes too. but none of the bosses you need to kill in frc dungeons for bolt gems, or arcane gems in general, are hard. the hardest one would be abhorrent beast imho and he’s pretty easy

WebTool
WebTool

DLC fish men

Attached: 1496718058362.png (1.35 MB, 800x1134)

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Thanks anons, maybe I'll give the dungeons another shot, kinda messed up my build and at BL 98 I have pretty low vit for cursed chalices with my current skillset

takes2long
takes2long

what are your stats?

eGremlin
eGremlin

wanna go through it? i'm bored anyway

Techpill
Techpill

What’s your build? Almost all bosses you need to farm, including the L1 and L2 bosses on the way to L3 if you’re not savescumming are easy to do as arcane even with 10 vit. You can use hunter tools to keep out of harm’s way quite effectively

MPmaster
MPmaster

Something like 30/15/35/13/5/50

Was doing a strength build first then decided I want to play with arcane things, didn't know that converting things like whirligig saw to fire made it lose strength scaling

w8t4u
w8t4u

How do I get the most out of a Bowblade build? More blt than skill?

Soft_member
Soft_member

Untricked mode scales only with skill, tricked scales only with bloodtinge. So it depends

Supergrass
Supergrass

You should probably just start a new character and plan it to be an Arc build.

Or just level to 108 and get yourself 40 Vit.

Spamalot
Spamalot

120BL

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

40+/40+ Skl/Blt if you wanna use both modes. 15-25/50 or 50/10-25 if you're prioritizing one mode over the other

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

50 blt for dank arrows, 40/40 skl/blt for the full moveset

eGremlin
eGremlin

Hi I am new to the game. Got it for free with osn plus. Please stop invading me!

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Wish it was legit. BB has worst pvp and invasion system.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

ok, im sorry.

hairygrape
hairygrape

50blt
Does another 10 points really make a big difference?

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Help buddy out in co-op and fend off invaders solo - 95% win rate

Duel invaders solo in my own game - 20% win

Same thing happens in other Souls games

Booteefool
Booteefool

Yeah

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

do you use ksgq for HBLB or is there a better one you like?

idontknow
idontknow

Better? You savescum it anyway, it doesn't matter which one you use.

massdebater
massdebater

I think most of the noobs are done and moved on with bloodborne, at least that's how i feel invading now compared to last week. Sure didn't last long.

viagrandad
viagrandad

Naw, they all just kept leveling.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

You mean the people you invade this week end up killing you instead?

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Giving away Bloodborne near e3
Hmmm

Attached: 808.jpg (48 KB, 574x544)

StonedTime
StonedTime

Here's what you do. Choose the chikage or the bloodletter to use along with it. Farm 32% bloodtinge gems. This maximizes damage but does not affevt your physical damage at all, so ignore skill beyond requirements. You will only be using tricked mode on these weapons, so get 50 bloodtinge.
Now you will destroy everything.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

I really like the Bloodletter. Does the blood explosion work well in pvp?

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

What do I do now? I've killed: Cleric Beast, Gascan, Bloodstarved Beast, Amelia and the Witch.
I've gone to Cainhurst and the lecture building for their hunter tools, though.

I assume Paarl is next but what else?

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

post fanarts

Attached: 1499670092845.png (882 KB, 566x800)

askme
askme

Why do you assume the worst of people? Are you living a sad life?

I'm doing just fine in my invasions, but the people are less obviously retarded.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Farm 32% bloodtinge gems.
Literally waste of time because BB pvp will be completely dead soon

Inmate
Inmate

Anyone up for helping a bl32 with Logarius?
pass: vampbgg

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

explore Cathedral Ward

Supergrass
Supergrass

figure it out yourself user, the experience is worth it

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Since you’ve been to cainhurst you must have been to forbidden woods, you should continue there to progress the game.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

What? no, I've already beaten it about a year ago. I'm just doing a fun arcane run now and haven't played in a long, long time

TreeEater
TreeEater

It one-shots groups in invasions.
Can't speak to dueling, I really just invade.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Left from the cathedral plaza to the forbidden woods

w8t4u
w8t4u

Ah fuck, the shadows of yharnam
Right, time for me to hit a wall, thanks

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Attached: 1458158199297.jpg (80 KB, 540x764)

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Attached: 1498715783911.jpg (434 KB, 1280x1280)

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Attached: 1499673397744.jpg (1.35 MB, 1920x3144)

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Attached: 1511584619307.png (310 KB, 674x565)

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

i got a themed character that needs madman garb. i killed BSB for pslut chalice, i can chain through those to get to lower hintertomb or w/e right?

Bidwell
Bidwell

Attached: 64A8825E-2B67-4FB7-8062-FDDE7EAD3164.jpg (611 KB, 1200x967)

hairygrape
hairygrape

Attached: dbb45adf4096a3e4fd4da782c11439a2.jpg (976 KB, 1772x2008)

FastChef
FastChef

Yeah, hintertomb chalice is in L2 prelayer of central pthumeru

w8t4u
w8t4u

Attached: right-in-the-feels.jpg (644 KB, 900x6554)

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Attached: 009EA526-B031-4180-81F8-609680B3C46E.jpg (941 KB, 800x7087)

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

It's meme spelunk time, post your best ideas and I'll host it. Or we could just do FRC Isz.

Flameblow
Flameblow

finish amelia in co op
other cooperater lore walks to the altar and prays where she sits before she transforms

It's so cheesy and lame but I love when people do shit like this.

Attached: image.png (262 KB, 640x533)

whereismyname
whereismyname

no blood vials

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Where can I find more art like this?

Playboyize
Playboyize

Tumblr. I imagine pixiv too but I've never used it.

Attached: image.jpg (185 KB, 640x905)

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

How is this for a HMS build?
50/20/30/25/5/40
I want to sidearm some things that have emphasis on STR scaling.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

bl120
still not even 50 arc

Attached: is-this-bait.png (26 KB, 527x409)

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

cum2soon
cum2soon

No blood vials FRC Loran, bring your pulsing guns and choir bells.
Glyph : wqrkxxea
Pass : vialble

Lunatick
Lunatick

Here you go senpai

Attached: chunky-yet-funky.png (572 KB, 800x621)

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Thats the pvp meta

Soft_member
Soft_member

>>>/dsg/

Illusionz
Illusionz

it is on reddit yeah. make it 50/20/50/25/5/50 instead btw:)

Techpill
Techpill

50/20/50/25/5/50
The idea that there is some real-life redditor out there who played at that level and still found the game challenging makes me physically ill.

Flameblow
Flameblow

Waiting for brave confederates, come test your skills.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

oh damn i fell asleep after suggesting it. coming!

massdebater
massdebater

If you want to do that then take some out of VIT, SKL, or preferably END to take str up to 40. Arc should be at or closer to 50 as well. You’ll get action but if you plan to pvp with people here most go to 98

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Well done. Saved.

RumChicken
RumChicken

Arc builds of any variety were a mistake

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

off to a great start. sorry i can't even reasonably explain that. ringing again

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Why's that?

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Is it normal for the last hunter in Eileen's quest to one shot you consistently? I'm so bad at this game that Rom took 10ish tries

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

He’s commonly considered one of the hardest things in the main game. He can be cheesed easily on the stairs though, if you want to do it that way.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Wrong

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Farming
Farming
Farming
I haven't had a single bit of action in the PvP on my str/arc build due to the hours and hours of farming I've done. I'm really close to settling for the 2nd rate gems

FastChef
FastChef

Crowsteel deserves to be cheesed.

Low cheese is just letting him walk into charged R2s, which he has a habit of doing.

High cheese is leading him down the steps and attacking him from outside the cathedral because he can't leave the building.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Hello!

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Hello, we back?

5mileys
5mileys

Attached: Ahh,-Ross,-or-some-say-Rosm.jpg (65 KB, 540x407)

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Hey, my dudes. I make little 2.2 inch brooches/pins inspired by the Cainhurst Castle portraits and I have an artist table at a big upcoming con. I want to make more goodies, and I've got a few questions for you. Besides making little Blood Vials, what other kind of Bloodborne inspired jewelry would you like to see? If I made the portraits magnets instead of pins, do you think you would be more likely to buy them as someone not too into jewelry?

Attached: 1-51-167.jpg (277 KB, 765x441)

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Anyone up for Nightmare frontier?

Hunter badges

Attached: 26.-Cosmic-Eye-Watcher-Badge.png (97 KB, 249x250)

eGremlin
eGremlin

I missed you /bbg/

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Hunter Badges and maybe those brooches and bells on Maria's, Choir's, Gascoigne's, etc chest pieces

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Perfect. Someone also suggested a mini Logarius' wheel, and I'm planning on doing that too.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

WE BACK BOYOS

DeathDog
DeathDog

Nice, is it gonna be like the weapon, badge or both?

Attached: Wheel-Hunter-Badge.png (226 KB, 410x410)

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Ooh, I'd be down to get something like those, or the vials.

One piece of bloodborne merch im forever mad we'll never get is a big FAT rom plushie.

Attached: image.png (57 KB, 640x123)

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

what the fuck happend bros
hiroshimoot's doing again i suppose?

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Some kid on /r9k/ killed himself on stream and the FBI came to investigate

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

allegedly some amerimutt threatened a school shooting and the FBI or something had all the boards he posted on frozen
that was two days ago though

eGremlin
eGremlin

We back, boys. Post hunters.

Attached: PS-Messages-20180311-190028.jpg (342 KB, 1920x1080)

Bidwell
Bidwell

Guys, I killed The One Reborn, now what do? I killed Logaryus but I dunno where to go

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

go to where you beat the one reborn and literally walk forwards to the next area

RavySnake
RavySnake

Yeah I know, but that area looks like end-gamey, and I don't feel endgame ready, also apparently I haven't killed a lot of bosses, like the amygdala or the DLC

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Like the badge, but with translucent resin spoopy soul smoke skulls behind.

Keep an eye on my insta for updates.
instagram.com/dreamcathedral/

askme
askme

Thanks for killing /bbg/ for the day, Felina.

Inmate
Inmate

Blog update on fucko's progress (BL4)
-cleric beast 2 tries
-gascan 1 try
-BSB 1 try but died to poison after
-hotdog in pthu: 3 tries
-henryk: 2 tries
-paarl 1 try
-amelia 1 try
Shadows might be a wall for me, we'll see.

Attached: fucko.webm (2.89 MB, 900x506)

Booteefool
Booteefool

This would be a good time to do those areas yeah. To kill amygdala go to the next area and take the ladder down, then then the door at the end of the hall. (the story progression is through the big door on the top floor). For the make sure you have the blood drunk hunters eye, then go out of cathedral ward to the left and stand in the blue light

askme
askme

hey you still wanna play?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Yep! Done with frontier now though, meet me at cainhurst lamp in 5, pass bbg

whereismyname
whereismyname

alright ringing there

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

the absolute state

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

I found a gem thats:
Phys. UP at full HP +24%
HP gradually depletes-8

Is it possible to get a more worthless gem?

SniperGod
SniperGod

Thanks meadows!

Emberburn
Emberburn

Just beat the cleric beast and have 4k now.

Should I get the Key at the merchant for 3k or upgrade my Cane?
Is the Cane even worth upgrading and a liable endgame weapon for a Dex/Skill based build?

Sorry it's my first playthrough

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

You're welcome m8. wanna continue?

idontknow
idontknow

I used cane on my first playthrough and it went fine. The whip is great for dealing with crowds. It keeps pretty viable with skill and good gems of course. I'd say get the key now so you have it. Upgrading weapons doesn't require many echos anyway.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

What key for 3k? I don't remember such an item. If you're going skill than cane can be pretty good but it takes a little investment in skl first. You might want to check out saw spear instead.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

No that's all for now

Attached: 1506115140323.jpg (114 KB, 907x768)

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

He probably means the Hunter Chief Emblem, but that's 10k echoes

Techpill
Techpill

I had a no shit dream about making a Bloodletter char with ARC
Am I playing too much?

farquit
farquit

the second /bbg/ comes back, people already are circlejerking and blogposting
This.

Nojokur
Nojokur

To add to this What is a low ARC that is decent enough to use some tools effetively?
I know 50 is the top and can go even more, but would 20-25 be decent enough?
I can only get it up to 22 ARC and keep VIT at 44 while keeping everything else base, including Evelyn.
It will be pistol/blunderbuss for me

TechHater
TechHater

20 if you want gloves, augur and other stuff like roar and bone. They wouldn't really be used for damage though, just for mixing it up a bit. Gloves are are really good for staggering, augur for parries and knockdown. Going 25 opens up Tiny Toni but it's honestly not that great with low Arc and it's high bullet consumption unless you're a twink (and even then it's easy to miss in pvp unless your opponents are dumb, aggressive and predictable)

Emberburn
Emberburn

post Hunter without names
circlejerking
Really makes me think.

Attached: Alfred-thinking.jpg (38 KB, 258x290)

WebTool
WebTool

I know that Tiny Toni is not really useful, but it is satisfying regardless.
So 20 is a better cutoff to ARC, so that gives me 2 extra points to put into Dex for Evelyn, but since I am 2 handed, no option to use it.
It also lets me use chikage, but not really liking it.
I guess 20 ARC for augur, which has helped a lot of times and never untrick, except to use blunderbuss to gunspam

Attached: Lightning-end.webm (2.37 MB, 720x405)

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

The feels...

Flameblow
Flameblow

you've got so lucky there. i demand a rematch

whereismyname
whereismyname

I was more concerned about the bloodshards. Don't wanna waste any of them.

Any others Skill scaling fun weapons you guys would recommend?

viagrandad
viagrandad

It was a fun fight.
But I wouldn't call it close.
1 hit 646

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Literally all of them, but you'll need to try them yourself to see what you find fun. Cane can carry you to end game pretty ez because of its CC and range. Use your first play through as a testing ground for every item and mechanic you find, and get gone unless you really hit a wall and need advice.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Oh shit when did we come back? Will host a sgebunk later to celebrate.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Yea listen to what this user said. Come back here once you have beaten the game. It's a lot more fun without being spoiled

w8t4u
w8t4u

name a place i'll give some close fight

WebTool
WebTool

Fuck off.

Soft_member
Soft_member

It's going to sound like I am being a bitch, but I am currently trying to finish my finals project and just wasting time here.
If you on discord, its easier to call me out tho and plan this.
Also, Singapore Time

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

of course you're not being a bitch it's all good. I was just hoping to play together. Godspeed with your project, we'll figure something out in the near future

Lunatick
Lunatick

I'll be on in 8 hours

idontknow
idontknow

Whats the shittest theory you've heard for paleblood?

cum2soon
cum2soon

the paleblood is actually a kid

Methshot
Methshot

Anyone here /transcendent/?

Attached: class.png (362 KB, 512x721)

whereismyname
whereismyname

I missed you /bbg/, I’ve felt so lonely. I even went to the fc chalices and rang in hopes of someone being there but no one was

Attached: 5B75D17A-54F5-4FA0-AE47-BCC674BC67F3.jpg (121 KB, 500x395)

RumChicken
RumChicken

kek.

Seek my son, paleblood. He fell asleep and won't wake up

MPmaster
MPmaster

shitposters wait diligently on a frozen board refreshing every ten secondd in the hopes their jackassery will be the first thing posted
Love u guys

idontknow
idontknow

My new build requires Waste of Skin as its the best stat wise, fits with my RP and reflects me.
ALL OF THE ABOVE

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Thinking ARC build for next character with a fire cleaver, bolt spear, tonitrus and Ludwig's. Is this a bad idea?

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Any of you faggots play MHW?
What weapon do you main in BB?
Your main weapon in MHW?

Bloodletter
Charge Blade

idontknow
idontknow

half of us faggots play mhw and migrated there actually

Playboyize
Playboyize

Nah, sounds pretty standard. With minimum Str/Skl for Ludwig's you also have plenty of other options

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

gib names

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Want to buy MHW
DSR is coming out
Am I late to the party?

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

The trick weapons basically, SwAxe, gunlance, and CB. World is casual shit though, I dropped it before long. Still play 4 and Generations.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Lately Rakyuo. In world I play SnS.

Though to be fair, play enough of both and you wind up using every weapon.

happy_sad
happy_sad

/a/, /b/, /v/, and Veeky Forums
wew

RavySnake
RavySnake

fuck this bone ash nigger
i cant even farm the shit reliably because viscerals won't come out half the time and other times the cunt just dodges out of an r1 string and kills me in two hits

getting fed up

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

hello?

Attached: 1505944971895.jpg (75 KB, 545x520)

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

if you are a str arc build then rev the wheel 4 times and hit her with the full tricked r2 chain, most of the time she doesn't bother dodging it. otherwise gloves.exe followed with a dash attack, rinse and repeat. OR get the hintertombs flat blood circle and put it in a blunderbuss

MPmaster
MPmaster

thanks, gloves kind of suck because I have to take a death to refill after 2 kills though

5mileys
5mileys

Change Ludwig's for whirligig because it's better my guy

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

mfw doing cursed defilied phterumeru or what the fuck it's name
mfw layer 2 dog boss
mfw getting destroyed and on some attacks getting one shotted
hahaha fuggg

pass welp if someone want to save my shitty ass

i'm probably going to get destroyed by the next boss as well

i'm pro

Attached: git-gud.png (305 KB, 534x486)

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

What SL?

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

srrc'ing

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

learn the moveset and bait head swings, then boop the snoot when he is recovering
the next boss is much harder, so learning the fundementals of baiting and punishing is important here

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

It's hard first time round, user, doggo is a fuck.

Set a pass, son, and we'll help.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

haha fug

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

apparently he was asleep for 10 hours
www.twitter.com/Veeky Forums/status/974576454787776512

Attached: 6EFC0B7A-B08E-42CD-ACAE-4FC9C7843A04.jpg (191 KB, 1209x665)

WebTool
WebTool

Are the FPS drops really bad on the regular PS4? Should I wait to buy a Pro to play BB?

Attached: 1450595196112.jpg (95 KB, 736x736)

Methnerd
Methnerd

not true
allegedly some amerimutt threatened a school shooting and the FBI or something had all the boards he posted on frozen
this is true. he was gohan poster on /v/

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Is it just me, or is Ebby's charging attack in chalices more manageable? I'm not even talking about arenas where you have a structure in the middle, just regular chalice arena. It's easier to dodge somehow

Supergrass
Supergrass

Only when some absolute bullshit is onscreen which acceptable, and Pro does fuck all, don't fall for the meme

happy_sad
happy_sad

tfw even with someone from here the doggo just kek'd my ass

man i'm shit

Attached: 381.jpg (73 KB, 680x755)

massdebater
massdebater

he was gohan poster on /v/
Like Gohan Blanco? kek, wonder if he ever posted in /bbg/

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

it's alright that specific attack made a lot of bloodstains. let's go again

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Do it yourself and git gud, hotdog is easy as fuck. Dodge forward through his shit and smash his legs open.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

not gohan blanco, he would post a still from when gohan went SSJ2 against cell and say "im gonna shoot my school up" (Mr. FBI I'm just explaining the situation) for days, evading his/her/xer/zer/xir bans.

whereismyname
whereismyname

doll does the rare prayer for me again

500 hours in and you say nothing, a week into a twink build and you do it twice

Attached: 1489886964454.jpg (87 KB, 300x360)

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Wait for two, user

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

mfw he literally stomped me
guess i'm beyond help

Attached: JUST-TEAR-MY-SHIT-UP.jpg (15 KB, 375x360)

viagrandad
viagrandad

THAT WAS VERY EMBARRASSING

Attached: 1451.jpg (130 KB, 1108x1477)

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

boop the snoot nibba, boring but it works
youtube.com/watch?v=umbIxY8CIg0&t=21s

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

please just shut the fuck up and get good. you don't even need to use lock-on to kill hotdog, just walk/dodge left or right and hit his head or legs. every fucking week one of you shitters come in and cry about defiled hotdog or amy

Attached: 1510610474803.jpg (118 KB, 406x364)

DeathDog
DeathDog

meant HMLS instead of Ludwig's
Fuck, I need sleep.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

This. How the hell could anyone have trouble with hotdog

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Some niggas haven't been playing for 3 year straight, we all had trouble first time round

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

unironically this. many bosses go from being a challenge to a complete joke once you learn their moveset. but you’re never gonna learn their moveset if you summon help after 2 tries

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

yamero good doggo yamero

Attached: wake-me-up.gif (2.56 MB, 280x200)

Evilember
Evilember

Yep. I had trouble with hot dog when I first played way back but holy shit, does he become braindead when you learn his moveset. Even more when booping the snoot.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

His 360 instakill hitbox is a nightmare, though, god forbid you be in an attack animation when he decides to rev the fuck up

hairygrape
hairygrape

that's the only hard part, understanding the range of his AoEs and how many hits you can get in before then, and figuring out the range of his mutli-bite attack to safely get an attack on his face in. other than that the dog is retarded

SniperGod
SniperGod

Have 186 Fine and 50 Foul notes
Have to give it away if I make a new char
FUG

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Is it me not having a hang of it yet or is booping the snoot a bit trickier with Bloodletter? Should I use mainly R2s instead? R1s are kinda shit at hitting his head.

viagrandad
viagrandad

Are you talking about doggo?
Best bet is to learn his patterns and hit the sides.
It worked for me at least. Time your dodges, hit him on the side, leave, repeat.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

For some weapons it’s easier to boop the snoot depending on whether or not you’re locked on, tricked saw spear seems to boop the snoot better if you’re locked on for example

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Thanks alot Zultan and Sinh. you saved my scrubby ass.

How much am i going to get raped by the amygdala

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Doggo a fuck, Amy also a fuck but just remember that the arms take regular damage, you can focus on them a lot. The head takes more damage, but don't get greedy. When it jumps, stand in place and turn around so you can hit the head when it lands. The jump is designed to make you panic and run around, don't.

Supergrass
Supergrass

Guy on other board turned himself into brainlet wojak

Attached: 1488657958830.jpg (19 KB, 262x274)

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Yeah, doggo. I have a blt build now and find myself missing R1s sometimes. It's easy with pick and axe but letter's a bit trickier. Maybe I'll try unlocking or just positioning on the sides.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

I remember reading somewhere that a elemental gemmed Kirkhammer actually does full damage with the aoe shockwaves.

Souns like bullshit someone please confirm/deny

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

For Hotdog, just stand in front of him. It's completely counter-intuitive, but just do it.
When he bites, take a step back, and punish the recovery.
When he claws, walk to the side he's swing from.
When he charges, walk to your left.
He's that simple when it gets down to it. With practice, you can beat Hotdog without touching your circle button.

Amygdala is even more simple.
Stand in front but away from him, and watch his attacks. He has several that leave his head in a lowered state. When his head is low, hit it and retreat.
When he gets to phase 3 just run between his legs and toward the tip of his tail. When he does his jump-180 slam, you'll be positioned by his face for easy attacks. When you get used to it you can have a fully charged R2 waiting for him.

Attached: ywn-one-punch-a-giant-alien.webm (473 KB, 853x480)

RavySnake
RavySnake

I'm surprised /pol/ wasn't hit

farquit
farquit

I know how to beat hot dog, I'm just saying I find myself missing attacks using Bloodletter on it.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Oh, was meant for

Oops.

Evilember
Evilember

Need help for HMPH at Pthu Ihyll, pass is kosmos

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Fucking hate hotdog, especially with a short reach weapon. Amy is a cakewalk though

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

SRRC'ing

JunkTop
JunkTop

whew, you got him at the last second. thanks! up for HBLB?

Spamalot
Spamalot

yea let me switch characters real quick and ill SRRC again

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

unlocked and ringing

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

thanks m8

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

w2c early arcane and bolt gemc

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

no problem. are you gonna kill the queen?

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XYzO2js7ggvPEg8125SIKDo6anvqirI2Dxj2JvYR0uM/htmlview#

Attached: CE2F8DE9-0946-4067-8E44-13B331053EC4.jpg (1.43 MB, 2048x1295)

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

sure, just unlocked it.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

thx

w8t4u
w8t4u

SRRC'ing

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

she sure showed us

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

i forgot the baby cry bs, plus the latency making it fuck up. im fairly certain we only got 1 hit on her

Soft_member
Soft_member

np, there’s also a 21% arcane triangle in a chest on L2 of f3cz4awe false depth if you don’t mind being a filthy cheater. and 21% fire waning in L2 chest of dgt23fwp

girlDog
girlDog

I'm trying to twink the new players that got the psn+ free version of the game. What weapon is a good and fun twink weap? Im thinking BoM.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

don't use executioner's gloves, it makes the baby very upset

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Wheel.

Flameblow
Flameblow

k

TreeEater
TreeEater

Wheel for one-shotting everyone with dash attacks, Letter and Parasite for dropping nukes with L2s (casuals just walk straight into them), cannons.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

bom or wheel are the best, bom is easier to farm
if you're sadistic 50 arc kos parasite build at BL 46 (creul fate) or BL45 (waste of skin)

whereismyname
whereismyname

Discovered a portal to the nightmare in Loran while on our no blood vials spelunk, didn't have enough insight to use it though. Rare architecture is the best.

Attached: Bloodborne™-20180315192830.jpg (277 KB, 1920x1080)

likme
likme

Yeah, you see those now and again. I have a few saved.

SniperGod
SniperGod

god damn fuck that cunt, i keep getting stunlocked by the never ending baby cries. damn this game's shit netcode

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

i'm gonna take a break, then. Queen's not mandatory anyway, maybe try her another day

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Hostan FRC Isz spelunk because I can, my memory is shit so layer reports will be brief.
j8mcy7ax
bbg

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Eh, I'll tag along then

Methshot
Methshot

coming

Emberburn
Emberburn

Gotta love those traps.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Fuck last phase Amygshit in cursed defilied phterumeru whatever it's name

pass welp if someone want to come. had enough with this last phase stupid hands after 15 tries by my self.

hairygrape
hairygrape

What’s the best build for a Tonitrus? Also what are good strength weapons? Using the pizza cutter currently, looking for a fun secondary

Also I need help with Micolash (and perhaps other bosses if anyone wants to help me get to NG+ faster) ringing infront the fog door. Pass is scooby

Attached: 1354038F-6750-401B-92D2-4A8DFDA013B0.png (289 KB, 789x579)

Emberburn
Emberburn

Still need help?

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

I think the Tony benefits best from nourishings as it's a split weapon. As for Strength weapons, axe, kirk, WHEEL, saw cleaver because of its wonderful tricked moveset, amy arm is a personal favourite, beast cutter is also nice. Also you can turn skill weapons into strength with heavy abyssals.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Layer 1 status:
prelayer area with ritual blood (5) scattered around
a scurrying beast leads us into a summoner trap, my beastly idiocy gets me shanked by mad ones
room immediately after lantern has a chest with ONE ritual blood (5) in the middle
illusory room right next door with absolutely nothing in it
holes in the floor lead us in circles more times than needed
no preboss, straight into watchers
Onto layer two.

Nojokur
Nojokur

yes.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Stop fucking giving up so quick, you will never git gud if you don’t learn. Look up the Amy jump cheese, it’s braindead easy and foolproof

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

i die in the last phase with the stupid hands.
i tried over 20 times already and i'm keep getting fucked over in this phase

idontknow
idontknow

Attached: 1430870994160.jpg (173 KB, 814x1022)

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Stand under his tail during the 3rs phase. When he jumps, his head will land where the tip of his tail was. Charge your R2 and at the right time you do big damage
Amy only gets hard with summons

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Dongola, you coming?

TechHater
TechHater

Shit, forgot to let you guys know. Something came up, proceed without me.

WebTool
WebTool

finnspeak
Fugggg :DDDDD

DeathDog
DeathDog

Kek my bad

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Kill me.
I fucking hate this last phase holy shit.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

undead giant episode
Are you even doing the jump cheese or are you gonna keep bitching until one of us gives in and beat it for you?

Attached: 1520046521397.png (471 KB, 661x597)

Snarelure
Snarelure

someone with church pick just did it and rekt that ayy ass.

Christ i should get a one.

viagrandad
viagrandad

Weapon doesn't matter if you suck.

happy_sad
happy_sad

Layer two status:
yet another prelayer
straight shot over two bridges to where the succ guards a Lost Kirkhammer
main area hall has two ayyys at the entrance, the dreaded twinsword Yharnamutt guards nothing in the back
ladder leads to the lever, guarded by succ and accompanied by a few pearl slugs
arrow traps are srs bsnss, don't know how I missed the plate
No preboss room, cannon Yharnamutt boss
Layer 3, one free slot if anyone wants to join.

Attached: 1519895528310.png (210 KB, 468x479)

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Still alive Gunny?

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Renee Descartes brooch

ehehehehehe

Attached: 1452293497135.jpg (81 KB, 545x720)

Nojokur
Nojokur

Sorry that took awhile, ringing now

RumChicken
RumChicken

Holy fuck, the three hunters in Yahar'gul chapel have a lot of HP. Any tips on dealing with these guys without cheese? The cannon hunter blasts me every time I try to capitalize on an opening left by the other two. Is it a matter of getting lucky with kiting them up and down the chapel stairs?

Attached: 1520449984128.jpg (50 KB, 623x414)

idontknow
idontknow

I can't say I remember Elder doing that before. Ringing again.

massdebater
massdebater

Fight them one on one, use a pebble or blacksky eye to draw them out into the space before the chapel. Three hunters at once is pretty difficult especially the first time you do it.

Beast Claw guy can be snuck up on and visceraled.

Cane guy can be rushed at down the stairs and mashed hard.

Cannon guy uses a fucking rifle spear, but that cannon is nasty.

Focus on taking one out, because once killed, they don't respawn.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Good to know. I didn't realize that there were points where their aggro radii didn't overlap. I just need to restock on ammo and vials and then it's a game of rocks and radii, I suppose.

MPmaster
MPmaster

take the beast one first, just sneak up on him and do a charged R2 attack then a visceral if you can. That should take a good amount out of his health. I remember I used the stairs into my advantage, go down a bit so they'll have a narrow corridor and cant gangup on you.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Layer 3 status:
no prelayer or preboss, made up for at the end
scarce amount of enemies, but a BAH guarding a GOW and some pearl slugs stuck around to be bullied properly
an illusory wall leads to four more pearl slugs
HMPH Elder makes his appearance, spin2win necks me and we rally for a second attempt and victory
it's ya boi coming in with LAYER FOUR
HERE WE GO

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Rush past them, grab the chunks and 15% gem, upgrade weapon to +9. Sneak up on the claw dude for a visceral, charge up R2 on the wake up, mash R1 a few times to kill him and prepare to dodge the cannon. Quickly draw the rifle spear towards the exit so you don't aggro the cane guy. 1v1 the remaining dudes and you're good to go.

takes2long
takes2long

Sound like a plan. Thanks, user. I've also noticed in one attempt that the cane hunter was the only one who followed me into the side alley next to the church. Is that normal or did something weird just happen with their AI that time?

Inmate
Inmate

Enemies are tethered to their patrol routes, they will give up the chase after they're beyond their pursuit range and not able to attack you. The cane hunter probably has a longer pursuit range or you just stuck around too close so the AI decided to keep following.

iluvmen
iluvmen

twinsword Yharnamutt
cannon Yharnamutt
Are you retarded?

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

t. Phtumerimutt

Techpill
Techpill

Layer four status:
prelayer area, yay
Gunny falls for the candlejack trap, gets meme'd by mad ones
after regrouping, find a succ guarding a great deep sea run
First room after lantern is home to two ayyy squads and a DUDE pack, with 3 backbones and a few gems left as presents
find a bell maiden watching over a chest and a special pathway
get axe'd at the bottom of a ladder, shoulda looked down
treasure room at the end of that was home to a succ watching over 11 pearl slugs and 3 backbones
surprise, succ was guarding the lever too
no preboss, what is it with this place
Layer boss was amygdala, and I managed to survive without getting hit by the jump attack for once
Dongola, Gunny and Alba, you guys are real human beans, thanks for coming along. Most fun I've had on this in awhile.

Attached: 1517001770818.jpg (115 KB, 450x425)

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

No problem man

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Pol/int poster
of course he's retarded

RumChicken
RumChicken

I planned on trying boom hammer on my 50str/25skl build, mostly for tricked charged R2 memes, but will nourishings be worth it with only 6 arc, or do I want HA+blunt adepts instead?

DeathDog
DeathDog

About to farm waning nourishing abyssal in loran in ske. Pass will be bbg, will ring when I'm ready

Skullbone
Skullbone

Just Blunts

Lunatick
Lunatick

How do I incorporate boomhammer into a wheel build for maximum shock value?

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

I'm ringing in the boss hallway, pass is bbg

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Nourishings, unless you have low Arc then Blunts instead

King_Martha
King_Martha

For the trophy, do I need to collect all the weapons on one character or can I collect them all through several characters?

cum2soon
cum2soon

Needs to be on the same character

Booteefool
Booteefool

All of them on the same character.
Which is sorta dumb because unless you softcap all stats you're unlikely to ever use them all but it's not a big deal honestly because you don't have to get all the variants.

girlDog
girlDog

Nevermind, got a perfect nourishing off the bat
21 5% atk up
add bolt atk +15
atk vs beast down

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

That sucks. Last thing I needed was the beast claw and I'm getting in my second character.

SniperGod
SniperGod

Headless Bloodletting beast
This is so fucking retarded

Attached: wojak.png (2.46 MB, 1499x1505)

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Maximum shock value
You'll want the tonitrus for that

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

you motherfucker

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Yeah it’s the only trophy I don’t have and never will because it’s dumb as fuck, only guidefags on a first run would naturally achieve it.

Supergrass
Supergrass

How did you get to Ihyll without ever fighting a beast enemy? Just literally get behind him and break his fucking limbs with serrated fire weapons.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

I personally always try to stay right under him

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Unlike other beasts, this fucking shit stomp on me every fucking second, literally can't play lock on on him so my dodges are messy, and for christ sake fighting him in that small boss room is stupid.

Booteefool
Booteefool

locking on BLB or HBLB
ISHYGDDT

Attached: 1519350936678.png (364 KB, 448x382)

likme
likme

It's easier to hit him consistently there, but sometimes he'll grab you if you stay right under him and I struggle with discerning the wind up.
Locking on will just fuck up your camera constantly because of his size, it's just like fighting Darkbeast. Learn to play unlocked or have a bad time. He will stomp and jump a lot so you'll need to be persistent in sticking to behind him, nothing can hit you there except his shitty stomps.

Skullbone
Skullbone

I have a Sinister Ihyll ready to go, if anyone wants to join.
Glyph is bcwa8x4y, pass is bbg

Inmate
Inmate

I'll come if it's fist only or something, babby mode is boring.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Then let me do something a little different.
Loran FRC, Rifle Spear charged R2 only

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

What's the area with the most coop at around BL 55?
Seems like most of the PS+ noobs are overleveled as fuck. I was doing some coop on Central Yharnam with a BL40 character with a +6 weapon

Flameblow
Flameblow

Anyone wanna fight Ludwig? Can't seem to predict his moves. Lvl 43 pass is help2 at lamp! Tia

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

You know weapon upgrade level has nothing to do with coop in BB right?

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Wowsers. Should I stay back more?

Skullbone
Skullbone

Got him down to a 1/3 !

whereismyname
whereismyname

Invade in Mensis
1 out of 3 invasions is a disconnect
LMAO

Methnerd
Methnerd

Anybody want to do NG+ Hunter's Nightmare? Ringing at the first lamp with bbg as the pass

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Invasions in central Yharnam are so fun

takes2long
takes2long

Oh right. Got BB and DS3 mixed up

RumChicken
RumChicken

babby mode
?

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Cheers mrs hunter

Playboyize
Playboyize

Sinister dungeons can't be FRC, meaning there will be no interesting enemies and you get your full health.

Snarelure
Snarelure

Sinisters have more interesting enemy variety, architecture and loot than FRCs.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Honestly, I haven't done much of sinister so I wouldn't know. My spelunking is mostly done with /bbg/ and anything that isn't depth 5 and cursed feels like a cakewalk without some restrictions. Maybe I should try out solo exploring sinisters if they really are as unique as you're selling them.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

IMPROMPTU? LORAN?

Attached: eyes.jpg (83 KB, 639x545)

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Is this a confirmed difference or anecdotal observation? That’s neat if true

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Anecdotal observation: after who knows how many FRCs, I still have to encounter a Large Nightmare Apostle, while I found one two times in Sinisters already.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Have you ever heard a gondola say something? I could have sworn one did when I ran back from lever in pwmf

Attached: 1D5AD527-2621-4CE9-9A11-75211E2F8F70.jpg (338 KB, 1272x764)

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Running around central yharnam getting summoned by noobs and kos fisting everything is fun as hell

hairygrape
hairygrape

You mean actual words, not their strange noises?

DeathDog
DeathDog

Anyone care to help me with the first part of hunter's nightmare and Ludwig?

I'm trying to get to Yamamura asap because I want his armor before I get further in the normal game. Then i'll come back and do the rest of the DLC proper. after I make normal game progress.

Inmate
Inmate

Yeah actual words

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

lock them up!

Attached: gaoled.webm (2.86 MB, 900x506)

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Do false depth dungeons have useful ritual materials in them? Any early farmable enemy like Lumpy?

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Yeah, where are we starting? And pass?

Firespawn
Firespawn

There are several ritual blood 5s in the chests in the one with the eye rune.

DeathDog
DeathDog

I'm currently level 40 and standing just before the fireball gets rolled down into the dogs and shit. I can go back to the start of the dlc at the bottom though.

I have a hell of a time with some of the hunters but the normal enemies aren't bad. I'm way underlevelled. I just want to grab the dlc weapons pre Ludwig and Yamamura's armor.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

I ran thru layer 1 of each false depth, some have ritual blood but not much else. I made some rough notes if you want I can post em

Emberburn
Emberburn

Start at the first lamp. And I still need a pass.

Firespawn
Firespawn

Derp, I forgot the most important thing. PW is 'dangol'

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Sure.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Yes please

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Wait for two.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

L1 lever guard in 9nhe drops 20% phys gems and ritual blood 5, the madman guarding the chikage drops better gems though, cursed 19%ish with secondary

SniperWish
SniperWish

Is that with the apostrophes or without?

Firespawn
Firespawn

Those spiders, tho.

eGremlin
eGremlin

No apostraphes. Just dangol no caps.

Was watching king of the hill last night.

eGremlin
eGremlin

no spiders, you’re thinking of burial blade one

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

I'm ringing at the first lamp now
Alba, you've cucked my builds and fashion, don't cuck me now.

King_Martha
King_Martha

Good to know, then.

farquit
farquit

Not getting summoned, fuck.

RavySnake
RavySnake

1/2
dgt23fwp:
-anti clock in pre lamp
-l1 boss silverbeast

-jgn2jkkw:
Oedon Writhe in prelamp
Some rats but not a great farm on prelamp of L1
main has nothing
Clockwise Metamorphosis in preboss
preboss has spiders and madmen, not greart
L1 boss is maneater boar

-ahg38eit: Clawmark
loran
prelamp: some pthus, silverbeast in front of coffin, Clawmark
main: bps, hidden wall with RB5, a few silverbeasts
bsb l1 boss

-xc284ugx:
pthumeru
prelamp: bps, 2 spider spawners communion
main: labyrinth warriors (drop cursed temperings), madman guarding lever (drops plain temperings)
preboss: watcher guarding coffin, dropped a +19.5% radial, Formless Oedon in coffin
L1 boss is bepis

-p2tbyrh2: Eye
isz
pre:some pthus, soul mass with crappy phys triangle, treasure room in prelamp has an odd +29.3 arc tri, no other attributes. eye in coffin guraded by succboi
main:good farming ground of ayys & celestial kiddos, they drop crappy phys temps, also got a r17 adept blunt +10.9%. 2 more succbois gurading chests. phys up 9.1%/flat arc 29.3 - phys8.8%+30.4flatarc
no preboss
L1boss is boar

-dtx7qxbq: Blood Rapture
pthu
main: ez rats for farm, bps
preboss: soulmass with 11.6 phys radial, succboi guarding coffin with T2 blood rapture
L1boss: watchers dropped an 18% phys no secondary

-------Lost/uncanny weapons:
-nzzn259g:
loran
prelamp: 2 bell ringing women summoners, silverbeast (16.4%blunt) in front of coffin,, uncanny burial
main: buncha beast patients, good for farm. one of them dropped a 8.8% phys waning. beastvlaw npc drops 25k echoes, silverbeast guarding lever
preboss: 2 scourge wolves, dropped a 16.4% blnt waning, beast claw npc 25k echoes, silverbeast in front of coffin, dissipating lake t3 in coffin
L1 boss: BPS dropped a +15.2%phys radial+10.4flat phys

-5jne4scm: Logarius' Uncanny Wheel
prelamp: logarious uncanny wheel in coffin
L1 boss is keeper

TechHater
TechHater

2/2
-9nheuvvz: Lost Chikage
preboss: 2x fire sythe madman guarding coffin with lost chikage
main: watcher guarding lever dropped a 19.5%phys
l1 boss: keeper

-wkzxrvfz: Lost Tonitrus/Lost Stake Driver
loran
preboss: Lost Stake Driver in coffin guarded by silverbeast
main: fair amount of beast patients, madman, droppeed a shitty adept
preboss: red spiders n scourge beasts, lost toni guarded by a silverbeast
L1boss silverbeast dropped a 15.2% phys +some flat phys

-fearrfan: Uncanny Tonitrus
loran
prelamp: uncanny beast claw guarded by a silverbeast. has some pthus and red spiders
main: nuthin
preboss: uncanny toni in coffin guarded by silverbeast. same room has 2 rb4 in chests
L1 boss:silverbeast

-4f3x2uc6:
prelamp: watcher gurading coffin dropped an 18.8% phys, coffin has communion
main: few enemies, watcher with cleaver guarding lever
preboss: watcher guarding coffin, dropped a +30.4% thrust up!!, coffin has lost reiterpallash
L1 was bepis dropped a shit phys gem

-f3cz4awe: Lost Threaded Cane
isz
prelamp: shotgun watcher guarding coffin with lost threaded cane
main: plenty of ayys to farm, also celstial kids and a single succ in lever room. side room has a soul mass with +14.2% phys tri
L1 boss: succboi drops phys up 9.5% +30.4 flat arc

-6s46u7i4: Lost Blade of Mercy
prelamp: soulmass with a radial +14.2% phys. Labyrinth warrior guarding chest dropped a +24.8% blunt +7.5 flat phys hp depletes -8 triangle/+22.3% phys +8.1 flat phys. Lost BoM in coffin. cleaver watcher in side area
main: souls mass with a +17%blunt. cleaver watcher guarding lever
L1 boss is boar

cum2soon
cum2soon

Gonna so Laurence later.

Just want weapons and armor and Ludwig.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

I'm not getting summoned though. Did you get Albatross?

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Yeah, I got in, Alba showed up, and Rook learned a lesson in pyrotechnics.

eGremlin
eGremlin

I have two people, so I thought you came in?

I died to the time bomb at the Boom Hammer. I forgot about it, lmao.

SniperWish
SniperWish

cucked by Alba yet again
Not even mad at this point.

Attached: How-shocking.png (826 KB, 1280x853)

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

dgt23fwp also has a 23% fire waning in a chest in main area L2
f3cz4awe has 21.8% arcane triangle in a chest in main area L2

JunkTop
JunkTop

This deceptively short range is killing me, I'm ringing in Simon's hallway and I'll move your way.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

nu thred when

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

What's the easiest way through this game?
I stopped playing like six months ago when arcane became a game of non-stop chalices.

I'm assuming the most basic way is hunter's axe and just tank everything with the high rally of the axe and just pump strength/vit/enduarance?

StonedTime
StonedTime

I need the Beast Cutter and Ive gotten all the weapons. I can't remember where it is.

Skullbone
Skullbone

Summon two players to kill everything for you.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Where can I get the third oedon caryll rune? I read it was a drop in a chalice dungeon but which one?

Bidwell
Bidwell

We're really going to need to backtrack for Cutter

Emberburn
Emberburn

Offline. I don't pay for PSN plus since I only play a handful of games

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Start mil vet, pick saw cleaver, str to 25, then skl to 25, then str to 50, vit as needed, ignore end

likme
likme

9vb3tzza for writhe, wikifcsa for formless. False depths also have them, check OP.

SniperGod
SniperGod

Shit, I tottally missed it then. We can just do Ludwig. I'll find it on my own.

hairygrape
hairygrape

Anyone here willing to give me a hand beating Gerhrman?

Password: bbg123

His last stage is fucking me. Ringing by fogwall

Methnerd
Methnerd

Saw Cleaver / Spear, beast blood pellets, L1 combos and papers as needed. Level up strength, skill and vit about evenly and you'll do fine, nothing else needed.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

I'm coming newfriend, hang on tight.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Shit. I forgot his moveset. I'll meet you at the second bonfire? Or is it the first one and we run past Simon? I can't remember.

Booteefool
Booteefool

Really? I figured the SC was a bit bad outside of arcane. Granted I'm using it with fire against enemies with 30 arcane.

I'll try the SC/SS but is there any reason to go with bloodtinge at all for the evelyn? Hunter Tools are mostly wrecking bosses.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Second, I'll just ring at the fog

Playboyize
Playboyize

Not sure why you would think that. Saw cleaver/spear are usually considered the best weapons in the game. Definitely the fastest and easiest way to go through the game with. Normal hunter pistol is better than evelyn until you have 22 blt, kind of useless to spend points in bloodtinge unless you’re doing a bloodtinge build.

Bidwell
Bidwell

Evelyn is for high Blt, don't bother using it on a non-Blt build. The builds those anons recommended is mostly melee, Saws are pretty broken. You could get 8 Blt for BMA Repeating Pistol for some range damage, if you go with 50 Str you also have Cannon.

Emberburn
Emberburn

I wouldn't mind a BT build but it's more or less late game or else I have to rush to cainhurst for the chikage.
I'll go with the SC for early game and see how it is

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Are we also doing Research Hall? I think you can summon us from the cell block.

Lunatick
Lunatick

Thank you much my friend! I appreciate it. Now I can do my fashion souls for the most part. I am very appreciative. Gonna go grab the Beastcutter to get me that armor the easy way.

Firespawn
Firespawn

I'm sorry, I cucked you. Host went into the fog despite my double wait gesture.
Np.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Don't thank me too much, I died twice. And Alba's magical Pick did most of the work.
Are we doing anything else, or no?

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Ah well, it happens. One day Miyazaki and his glorious connectivity will cuck you too, such is the law of cycles.

Evilember
Evilember

Disregard that "np", I thought it was a different post.
I was just cucked by Alba, so yeah.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

I fyou want to help me clear to beastcutter we could do that, otherwise I think I can just get to Yamamura and get his shit super quick and i planned to go back to the main game with my fashion souls as normal.

TechHater
TechHater

These snakeheaded fuckers are some serious business

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

I'm actually going to hold off and clear more of NG+ here

TreeEater
TreeEater

Get in here.

w8t4u
w8t4u

No problem, thank you much.

Inmate
Inmate

Did you read the description on it? kek

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit