What's your price target?
>1 day?
>1 week?
>1 month?

How high will it go?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/tree/master/etc/images
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit nigger it was 500 sats when I got off an hour ago. (On my phone now). Is this going to get to 1000 sats tomorrow?

100000 sats next month man

Crypto noob here, what is sats?

.00001 of a btc is 1 sat
sat is short for satoshi.

Missed a few 0s there

did I?
I just typed it out real quick and Im not wearing my glasses.

my b.

.00000001 is a sat, short for satoshi who created BTC

so when people say 100 sats
.00000100 of a BTC
1000 sats is 10x as valuable
.00001000 of a BTC
10000 sats is 10x as valuable
.00010000 of a BTC

etc...

>made a few hundred dollars while sleeping
>xby

i just woke up and now i am freaking nervous. will this keep going?

yup, start watching more closely when it hits close to 1500 sats. thats when it will either level out or continue mooning.

how do you know?

he doesn't. no one ever gives any evidence on this fucking board.

if this keeps up like the cold storage wallet update, then it's gonna go far

It is dipping a bit now. people have to keep cool now

Is this an etherium or a pivx guys.

PIVX

THATS WHY I HAVE 100000

I'm realllllly fucking hoping its an eth. I know we will keep rising for a while, but then the stagnation.

Same. I guess we will know once the other features are announced. I think the supply will continue to shrink via the new nodes so that will help as well.

Anyone know that the number of static nodes keeps going up?
We were at 496 when we hit 50k, now theres 498. Whats happening?

two com out of the update status

Can someone give me the links to the devs social media?

lol

i just wanted to keep track of the development

You can follow @xbyofficial on Twitter

Yea I'm gonna go super long and everyone else who wants a lambo. Even if it is a pivx, you will regret it for the rest of your life it is an eth.

I have a good chunk so I'll probably sell a bit as we go along but keep a bit for the very long game.

the dev is anonymous. His name is Zoltan Szabo but other than that, nobody knows who he is. Shills on here tried to claim that he was a 29 yearl-old guy that won a cryptography competition last year. Only problem is that going by people's original claims, XBY's dev was a teen programming prodigy in the 80's

This is what made me avoid this coin. Everyone involved with it is anonymous and they started calling me a fudder when I asked who they were.

>what is PIVX.
I'll never listen to faggots like you again. I lost out on being a millionaire because of bitches like you.

risk takers are being rewarded

dude, I was just asking simple questions that people couldn't answer.

I've got limited experience with crypto but my exposure to XBY has taught me that all of these shitcoins are nothing but hype. It doesn't matter what the tech is or who is behind it. The only thing that matters is that you pull out before it dumps.

Listen, I was just like you when I was new. I saw PIVX when it was a cent. I bought about 800000 then. I then joined the slack and noticed that the devs had fake pictures and were anonymous. I got freaked out and sold it all. I then saw it go to 2 dollars. Lesson learned. Take fucking risks

amen brother

This is what I'm hoping happens again. I ALSO REALLY HOPE some fucking pajeets don't just mass dump for 25 rupee gains and tarnish the coin for eternity.

>tech doesn't matter
>dev doesn't matter

>new to crypto
We can tell.

well, why is XBY mooning? The only thing we know about the dev is that he may or may not have written an OS in the 80's when he was a teen and now this. What projects has he been involved with in between? Can anyone tell you? Nope. And nobody gives a fuck. That's the way crypto is, apparently.

>NO FUCKING REASON

What I have determined so far: Most of the motherfuckers holding this as brainwashed to all fuck, a lot of these niggers got in at 1 sat and aside from the 400 node holders we can assume they sunk a 20 from mummy - now circa 14 fucking grand worth which they might just about take with the upped volume, they're already on the moon as far as these cucks are concerned.

Now these fucks will be withholding supply for sure, borzos has gotten them this far, he'll get them that lambo right, who would fucken sell? You also have the nearly 200 million in check fucking mate on the nodes - those arn't strong hands, they're fucking zip tied.

Now the pump is on, and it's happening during the time borzos is meant to be building the special block and supposedly has the static shit around the corner.

I'm trying but I'm finding no fucking legs for this, what you can have confidence in though is that I'll throw up the signal here if I'm going to dump.

How do we get this put on Bittrex?

it will either level out or continue mooning. The precision of this prediction is amazing

why this guy so mad?

how does Veeky Forums cope with the stress overnight? I have a great urge to sell my alts before bed

Because I don't enjoy waking up in the morning with a hearty bulgarian cock up my ass.

are you gay or something?

dont go home with a hearty bulgarian? you expect the borzo gonna teleport to your room and rape? you are strange man

Yeah and this is exactly the kind of shit XBY is standing on. just be fucking wary with this one Veeky Forums

I'd also be interested in hearing from any not completely fucken demented XBY supporter, because I'm yet to find one.

github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/tree/master/etc/images

Kek, totally not smoke and marketing guys.
Make profit while you can but don't expect it to hold it for too long or you will burst half of it.

this... I usually set alarms like the blockfolio ones, but that shit is not working as well as its supposed to be. Alarms not going off etc.

How does user handle spending afk time?

trips in ID

I expect there'll be less stress once I've made enough to cover the initial inputs but damn, I didn't know this feel before last week

>being this upset

why do you come to xby threads if you think xby is a scam? i think humaniq is a kangz meme but id never click on a thread

'the markets are a method of transferring wealth from the impatient to the patient'

weak hands will want to suicide in 4 years

still holding a node is why

"This is a LONG TERM project and everyone who understands this will be patient and enjoy the long term benefits. Others will fall by the wayside and we understand that. Just keep in mind that we are building a corporation here, not a fast money return P&D coin. Once the services start coming online, this is when the STaTiCs will start to earn the REAL profits.

Life is about choices!

Thank you all for your patience, support and understanding Smiley

Dave, Zoltan and the entire DEV TEAM"

I guess you have to bring some trust towards the dev team

get out you are scare then leave xby you want hungarian salami in you ass hole spread wide you want salami!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah honestly reads like a bunch of bullshit. I cut em a fair bit of slack though as they obviously don't have professionals managing marketing / community dialogue etc..
I'm not fucking scared faggot, I just like to help other anons and get shit figured out together.

You gotta look at the start of the movement. They started themselves as investors who got scammed. In an attempt to recover their own investment they convinced ccex to give them thw source code to XBY. The development has been entirely transparent since the start of the movement. Yes, there's a group of 50-500 whales who got in at 1-10 sats. But they literally have no reason to sell right now. The devs are in it for the long run.

doubt it scared and wanna people to dump that it, why would you help random stranger no gain. LOL you keep thinking bout hungarian salami but not rape you want to suck on that stick!

There are no stops on this train...thank you Veeky Forums I went all in at 20k and now have 100k at 20 years old.

congrats dude, i put in a 1k and have 7k, this coin is going to pay off my student loans

I don't believe you, post proof so I can feel worse about myself before going to sleep tonight

Where to buy?

Just sold 4/5 of my bags. Thank you Veeky Forums.

best of luck user

Where do I buy this
XBY"??
Not on Poloniex

Try Bittrex

yobit/c-cex

Thanks Anons

You too. Content with my profit, hopefully it takes off so the rest of you are happy too.

which website do people use? I tried coinbase but it wont let me upload a photo id

It's fucking falling! Should i sell?!

What proof? Most of my xby tied up in nodes and I use blockfolio to track gains but I know thats not legit enough for you

No lol just HODL strong, expect a real dip around 3k sat

Can it hit $1, realistically speaking?

I have 3m xby I fucking hope so man

step up the crypto game, add me on skype: CryptoAnna

IT'S CRASHING!!!

Lol

This rocket ship is fueled by meme power

If you withdraw coins from your static node will it be permanently cancelled?

senpai can i please have some? will personally fly over and suck your cock if it hits $1 srs

turn the heat on in your lambo

The moon gets cold.