/dng/ Dueling Network General

YGO General #2734
Neph Edition
Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro Percy Discord (will always contain latest download links): discord.gg/ygopro-percy
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)
●OCG: Collector’s Pack 2018 (May 12th)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 3 (June 9th)

●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)
●TCG: Lair of Darkness Structure Deck (April 20th)
●TCG: Flames of Destruction (May 4th)
●TCG: Dark Saviors (May 25th)
●TCG: Flames of Destruction Special Edition (June 7th)
●TCG: Battles of Legend: Relentless Revenge (June)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Codebreaker (July 13th)
●TCG: Cybernetic Horizon (July 27th)

No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format.
Go to /dIg/ for Duel Links discussion.

Attached: 56386044_p9.jpg (1089x1028, 353K)

WORLDS

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (784x799, 289K)

*th for naturia support

Post cute demise and ruin

Dinosaurs shall become meta sooner or later again

Attached: Zero Two UCT.png (1332x1500, 1.57M)

SAVED

Attached: 1520270777841.png (197x264, 111K)

>Ash already sold
Well that was fast.

>Ultimate Dick
Onifags confirmed homos, Ichigo confirmed best girl.

I should try to get a drawfag or something to draw Super Demise and Super Ruin Riding Gustav Max, with some cans and a "Just Married" sign on Gustav's rear.

Attached: Cowboy for game, extreme edition.png (1040x678, 1.07M)

If you're given a choice of any millennium item special ability to use in your local or in a tournament, which one would you pick?

Attached: MillenniumShield-MP1-NA-UR-UE.jpg (400x580, 83K)

How did he get away with this

Attached: ParasiteParanoid-LED2-EN-R-1E.png (478x700, 761K)

Ishizu's one, so i can """predict""" my opponent's actions.

Attached: 1519756495733.gif (1200x550, 466K)

Is it wrong to hope Monarchs come back at full power some day in the TCG?

Or will it just be the Stratos thing all over again?

Attached: Look Ma! He has no hand!.png (671x562, 571K)

>UCT attacking all face-dows

This one

Attached: MillenniumGolem-TP7-EN-C-UE.jpg (400x580, 85K)

Millenium Rod
it has mind control powers so I could just mind control them to surrender

Nothing wrong with having hopes. Besides, its more likely monarchs would get freed up before Stratos gets off the banlist.

Attached: hope_rides_alone_by_kinnikufan-d2xx1cj.jpg (730x1095, 184K)

The scales so my pure heart can be free while I punish theirs

or the key so I can just mindfuck them to concied

where is the fun in that?

Perfect!

When will they make more cards that will let you have face down attack position monsters?

The puzzle because being possessed by some pharaoh to be able sack my opponend with Destiny Draw is too good to waste.

Is this the only fanart of Ultimate Conductor that exists? I've never seen any others.

none, because I'm not a cheating fuck and Kaiba never needed one to duel supernatural shit

Probably. Got this by accident in the drawthreads somehow.

I have this, and there's that comic thing on pixiv of Shaddoll Construct (as in the link monster) featuring our boy

Attached: 64644497_p20.png (850x828, 939K)

I imagine its a bit hard to draw and pose it properly

Why do people like this generic looking bitch again? Also what anime is she even from?

>was about to lose to cute Egyptian girl
>Rod waken his vision at the last second
>dragon waifu told him to stop and use her in combat instead

Attached: autism.png (500x375, 236K)

yeah, I posted that comic some time ago

Attached: 66354451_p3.jpg (1457x2048, 624K)

One, if not the best moment in the series.
There's no asspulling, no bullshit, just kaiba being kaiba, only kaiba would listen to his dragon cardfu to tribute what (in the anime) is the DM era equivalent of Apoqliphort Towers for a 3k vanilla.

she is best girl, that's all you need to know

Attached: 1520106440457.webm (960x540, 658K)

>That frame where Winda and Construct hug each other crying.
Its ok, mommy neph is back

Attached: 1514266830339.jpg (205x245, 8K)

Still looks bland as fuck.

TRUTH

SACRILEGE

Attached: CUTE dinosaur attack.webm (1280x720, 1.12M)

She's lewd and Ichigo cuck shitposting

Attached: zero_2_battlesuit.jpg (1240x1754, 2.15M)

just for (You)

Attached: 66354451_p6.jpg (1456x2048, 432K)

>Episode 45: 極限領域のデュエル – Kyokugen Ryōiki no Dyueru (An Extreme Duel)
>Revolver sets up the ultimate battle formation, that transcends human intellect itself
Can you perform such a feat, /dng/?

its obvious just play chain burn

Not going to lie, that's one bitching cosplay. It gives me the idea of making an Erebus cosplay one day.

But I digress. I've been playing that version of Monarchs with the one Diabolos, and the turn one is always so devastating, and turn 2 is still strong. I really do hope Jewnami throws me a fucking bone for once.

Attached: Best Boss Coming through.png (622x622, 615K)

>Revolver sets up the ultimate battle formation, that transcends human intellect itself
Yeah but can he transcend common sense like Kaiba?

>tfw too intelligent to play YGO

Attached: 1487390834764.png (357x368, 108K)

At the very least, they should bring back Ehther to 3 and maybe bump Pantheism to 2, but PLEASE i hope they keep stormforth to 1 because True Draco's existence is why i don't want Stormforth at anything but 1.
Then again, they could just ban Card of Demise and Limit Diagram if they want to keep dracos irrelevant but playable.

He does Extra Link, we already know this.

But what I want to know is how the hell he's going to accomplish that in fucking Rokkets.

Support when

Attached: TacticalEspionageExpert-DR3-EN-C-UE.png (309x452, 398K)

Transcending human intellect, duh.

Ban Demise for all I care, just bring back my boy Dinomite.

>BUY BLACKWINGS Gofu gets dropped by revolver and proceeds to link spam

Attached: 1519881851090.jpg (184x184, 8K)

maybe that's the feat
I challenge user to make an EL with Rokkets

Don't you remember that time against diva when he draw obelisk out of the floor and summon it? Yeah neither I do.

Why not just use a mecha build?

Knuckles returning would be a nice boost for my Draco Weathery

Attached: 67058785_p6.jpg (1900x2048, 1.09M)

Rokkets will finally get the support they need.

get back in the discord and beat jobber in a shadow duel. that's how getter got that one leo dancer drawing.

I can do it over the course of four turns

Just stall with Mirror Force

So looking at the recent tops in the OCG Diabolos has chosen Rei over Lilith as his waifu of choice.

The problem is that while Master Piss is at 3, I don't think True Draco will ever stay down.

Put him to 0, ban Demise, and the deck becomes a shittier version of Qlis.

Attached: Ehther a qt.png (622x622, 734K)

Would True Draco still be PLAYABLE with 0 Diagram, 0 Demise and 0 Master Peace, but with Dinomight and Ignis at 3?

>Diabolos has chosen
Forced to be a pet is more like it.

nah, he is Rei's pet dragon

Stop being autistic and have another interpretation of Satan in YGO.

Attached: Satan as a Wyrm.png (800x800, 1.3M)

They could function without Mister Piss and Demise, but they'd need Diagram and the other Dracos. Diagram + Mariamne is still an insane amount of advantage.

So just Master Peace and Demise ban?

Diabolos is VFD's bitch.

The way I see it is switch Dinomight to 1, and ban Master Piss.

Diagram could be moved to 1 and Ignis can be put to 3 just to test the waters since plenty of decks can benefit from Diagram without needing to anything but Diagram and a True King Engine.

I'd take it if it meant getting Return, Ignis, and Dinobro back.

>Diabolos still pays cost for effect while Dystopia is up
>V.F.D. dies and Diabolos is negated

Nah, Diabolos is superior of the two, but overall their designs are nice.

Only Erebus can overpower both though. He's best guy.

stall with mirror force + launcher

>Dystopia
What?

he's using random dark dragons again, rokkets will never get any more future support

>all these anons mad with the pizzaman
SEETHING

Attached: master_peace__the_true_dracoslaying_king_by_parrydox-dawpuvs.png (800x800, 1.12M)

without demise, diagram and pizza time?
No. If two out of these three cards get banned, it should be MP and Demise, Diagram could probably stay at 1 or even 3 since we don't have Lythosagym (and he shouldn't come back either) so you don't have to worry about DinoDNA, and everything else that uses Diagram like FIre Kings and Six Sams are just irrelevant garbage.
I personally want to see Demise Banned, MP, Diagram and Heritage being put to 1 to bring back Knuckles to 1 and Return to 2 or 3.

I find that thing oddly arousing

Erebus is a cuck. VFD wins entire games by himself.

>Killing Heritage
That's the one good card the deck has left.

Lair of Darkness. I called it Dystopia by mistake. My bad.

I never lost to True Draco irl. Even when using shitty DM. I even posted about how this one shitter dissed Domain Monarchs and I clapped him 3-0 letting him run 3 Skill Drains and 3 Vanity's Emptiness in his deck while I ran Domain Monarchs at full power.

Attached: Thestalos.png (1024x1024, 1.81M)

I was gonna say, I thought you were talking about Dystopia the shitty D.Hero Fusion.

>Erebus
>A cuck

Nah familia, he whispers into your opponent's ear seductively how they don't need that card and to put it back to the deck. Guy has game.

Attached: Pathetic.gif (390x220, 2.97M)

Its just my two cents, only the banlist will tell what happens to true draco and its very likely that Diagram and Master Peace would get limited, if not banned over Card of Demise because i doubt they're pulling a Magical Explosion FTK and ban/limit the draw power over the cards that made the deck relevant in the first place (in that case, Life Equalizer being banned instead of Chiggen Race and Upstart Hoban) again.
But if Card of Demise and Diagram are the only hits then i can take it. That and i don't want to see weatheries without Daddy Master Peace

Attached: 64440476_p0.png (1000x1000, 1.58M)

I thought he was talking Dystopia the Despondant another shitty card.

Domain True Draco is superior

do we have a word for summon from deck?

Card prices rebound insanely fast these days. Kaiba Collection Sage dipped below $3 for like a day before shooting up to near $5 again. The reprint did nothing for the price.

There is no specific term last time I checked.

Some people call it searching, sometimes. It depends on what summons from the deck, in the case of something that is destroyed, that's called floating but for other things, i don't know.

I don't think it'd even be necessary to hit True Draco anymore if Knowledge gets hit, same as in the OCG. That's where all their consistency lies these days.

>Construct is back
>still can't play it here
Guess I'm gonna have to wait longer for my waifu deck to be playable again.

Ehhh, debatable, the topping True Draco decks did not use the spellbook engine so there's a chance they're not hitting that engine.

VFD says you're not allowed to play the game at all and turns all of your monsters into food for his little brothers and sisters.

That version just promotes less thinking than the deck already does as a whole. I have seen people who brick literally just search the Domain instead of ATTEMPT to unbrick with a Diagram first to then just lose outright for having thought sitting on Domain was a good fucking idea knowing their deck has no built in protection if it isn't Master Piss.

>and sisters
But there's only one sister though

>Stormforth!
>Prime Monarch
>sack VFD
>even if effects are turned off, VFD died
>Prime can also cuck Dinos out of OTKs

Prime is ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS.

>Prime can also take an extra 1000 damage
FTFY

Attached: ultimate dick.png (570x463, 621K)

I can do it with a 4+1 card combo involving ABC that doesn't also get out Dragon Buster

Are you forgetting why Monarchs are hated in the TCG by everyone?

Your Dino will just become extinct like your Satanic Wyrm.

Hey /dng/ so I've been looking over my deck and I need to ask; is my deck too slow? I honestly feel like either I'm just shit, my deck is slow or both. I'd appreciate some feedback on any way to improve the deck. Thanks in advance.

Attached: YGOPRO FPS_ 60 3_2_2018 12_09_47 AM.png (1280x800, 2.03M)

>Lmao stormforth summon ehther
Nigga i dueled against Monarchs so unless you have double dicking, Ehther is just going to sit in your face

VFD cannot be stopped.