HUMANIQ COMPLETELY BTFO

>>he actually bought this coin
>>what did you expect
>>we wuz kangz

YES THIS IS FUCKING REAL. Who knows how many coins these dumb niggers actually gave away, but anyone who read the white paper realized they were fucking clowns and this was an incompetently run project from the get-go

Don't ever post another fucking Humaniq thread on here again.

Do your own research next time and don't fall for CuckShillCoin of the week here.

>tfw didn't fall for Nigerian prince coins

literally no one here bought the kangz coin tho...right?

>investing in Africa
>ever

there were people actively shilling all day the past couple days desu, i've seen quite a few threads.

>Put $500 in Humaniq
>Doubled because they're fucking dumb
>Sell it for $1k before they sent out the message
>Put it in an actual coin

Ok racists you win this time

>HUMANIQ
I just went on their Twitter.

Every damn time.

Is this real?

If so I guess it's a good thing I don't invest in the poor.

KEK

When I see a child hungry - I help.

Invest in SHIFT if you want any hope of going to the moon desu

Do they really think people will just give them back? I would have dumped them for BTC and walked away laughing. The project is a failure now.

wow, using basic /pol/ truths really helps in the Veeky Forums world

>coin by literal Nigerian niggers and this giga kike
>people fell for it

It's almost as if a lot of stereotypes exist for a reason...

>humaniq

Subhuman*

>>giga kike

def lol'd

>gigakikes and kangz

Still have yet to see or find a valid source.

lol thank fuck I sold this before it crashed hard, bought XBY instead

>giga kike

well meme'd my boy, gave me a sensible chuckle

enjoy your nigerian prince coin. this project is colossally fucked, you will be bag holding for YEARS at this point,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA now where is that faggot shill that told me to dump waves and buy this crap

this means literally nothing. it's still a continental project that will affect tens of thousands of lives. in 6 months this will look like just another bump in the road. but have fun with your digibyte/waves/xtrabytes scams.

See above in thread, I have no negrocoins, friend. I do feel bad for people losing money.

Look at those legendary noses....

Hi community, I wanted to provide an update on the situation and that is it being taking care of right now by our tech team. There has been 3,270,515 tokens overspent and 1,816,527 tokens returned so far. Remaining tokens left to return are 1,453,988. We have our legal team in contact with the emails of the remaining users that haven’t send back yet. No worries as we are able to trace back every users transaction to their email that has been doubled.

>Fud, fud and more fud
>Price drops to 2900
>Whales buy
>Price goes x4 in 1-2 weeks
>OMG how does this happened again
>Post sadpepe.jpg
>"Why I always miss the ship"
>Post XBYScam.jpg
>Oh shit XBY 1000SAT