twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexArchie - twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost
twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexMaz - twitter.com/JagexKieren
twitter.com/JagexJed - twitter.com/JagexWest - twitter.com/JagexRoq
twitter.com/JagexWolf - twitter.com/JagexRy - twitter.com/JagexStone
twitter.com/JagexEd - twitter.com/JagexTomH - twitter.com/JagexSween
twitter.com/JagexAyiza - twitter.com/JagexCurse

previous thread

Attached: op.png (407x326, 40K)

Buff god spells. They should be the best spells in the game.

SECOND FOR USING A RUNE CBOW FOR FIGHT CAVES LIKE A TRUE LEGEND

>rigger is fine but these weapons not

Should I grind slayer or do NMZ dharok to work on my combat stats? Currently 76/82/76

there's no reason there shouldn't be range and mage versions of piety
rigour with crossbows is perfectly fine

pretty sure someone bitched about the spec bubble on redit so expect them to make it toggleable or only show up when you actually wield a spec weapon in the near future

Grind Slayer. Don't do NMZ until you've done lots of quests, you should minimize the amount of combat exp you get there.

I think instead of removing overpowered items they should just make more overpowered bosses to justify their use, making it into naturally progressive RPG gameplay.

I did 2m Smithing XP today, my wrist hurts.

Please do not masturbate to the smitthing skill.
And make sure to do your stretches! Fingers, hands, wrists, and arms. Legs too while you're at it, because DVT is really bad.

how can we fix bondies?

Attached: juice man j.png (359x482, 39K)

Theres nothing really necessarily wrong with that picture

t. bondie

freaky forester is the most comfy random and has the best outfit

Are the people who hung out in Hook's chat still around?

>tfw you only get a smoldering stone from a hell hound task
kill me

they all disappeared
knock on wood

That shit isn't even expensive. Just looks like a run of the mill champ to me.

Damn. They were the only people I knew. Quit for 2 years, now I'm back and everyone is dead

he's wearing metal armor to bloodvelds when it would be better to use dhide
you wouldn't see anything telling him that since its easier to take a screenshot and make fun of that person on Veeky Forums/reddit

>your task is to kill ___ Hellhounds

Attached: mad.jpg (2199x2264, 317K)

He looks cool though. If you think that a measly +4 strength bonus is better than the badass red colors of dragon armor then you're stupid.

Im considering buying an infernal cape through a guy that does it via teamviewer. talk me out of it

Attached: waterdoggo hugging landdoggo.webm (344x510, 1.69M)

Oh, didnt realize he was at velds

>his block list isnt hellhounds, spectres, spirituals, bloodvelds, fire giants, cave kraken

you dont, they are unironically good for the game. The game actually doesnt have enough actual bad players 2bh

Attached: champ_5.png (352x267, 69K)

>his block list isn't hellhounds, suqah, elves, dagannoth and tzhaar

do you have to do it via teamviewer, or would vpning them to your LAN be enough? I doubt they're able to do serious hwid shit in java

bait

I'm doing fire giants right now and I wanted to alch my mith sq shield drop but I accidentally alched one of my lobsters instead...

your a faggot. I've seen mid lvl 80s with the infernal cape. Plenty of people have done runs in non-bis gear. It all comes down to skill. If you lack the skill to play a 30 year old java game for 12 year olds than thats just pathetic. Rng also plays a role but even woox had multiple tries. This game is the epitome of "its the journey not the destination" so letting someone else do it for you takes all the fun out of it. If that doesn't make you rethink than imagine every single time you equip the cape you realize that someone else got it for you because you were such a beta bitch

and this post is why iron gods are superior to bondies

It's not bait I just like tasks that are actually fun

honestly I would feel safest if they did it via team viewer since you wouldnt have to account share and its still done from your exact IP.

I can understand suqahs because they are kind of annoying but dag tasks take like 5 minutes and there is no reason to even unlock tzharr seeing as how its a ranged xp task and ranged xp is the easiest to come by. Also elves only have a 1.5 weight so even if you despise the task its a completely wasted block

Attached: slayer task weights.png (1040x733, 90K)

Where is the fun in that, you lazy bastard? I bet you bankstand.

:o

I genuinely dont care about "earning" anything I do in this game seeing as how I use osbuddy and buy gold every few months. I dont even care about showing the cape off to others I can want my account to be more complete.
Following some kind of honor code for a century old java game for kids is the most autistic shit in existence

I just want* editing error

that's not a bondie, that's a noob
yeah he should be using dhide but who cares

thats like 1.3m of loot tops I don't see why that would be a bondie

nigga doesn't even have a whip or a fury

looking at his stats i don't see why that money couldn't have come from mining/smithing cballs or doing chins

if you were seriously poor at that level then you sucked at this game lmao

oh no a noob whatever will we do
fuck off let people play the damn game without sperging about them

You are either a bad liar or a literal autistic bankstander but either way I really don't care. Just knowing I'm right with one of those assumptions is good enough.

hey like 20 hard clues is some profit

thats literally mine wtf are you me

please unblock at least dagannoths right now
the other ones whatever but dags are so good

Guess I'll block kalphite instead, thank you

>orange combat level
lol

jesus...not even an ironmeme but ill never understand this mentality. Buying gold, paying people to do things for you, using third party clients. Even more autistic than people with honor. its simply mind boggling how and why you play this game while sucking the fun out of it completely

Im actually curious about what you think im lying about. Nothing ive said has been worth lying about. why should I care that some random fucks on Veeky Forums know about my gold buying habit or the fact that I use a third party client

progress is being made. 5 giant keys from 20-40 range. Probably gonna stop soon tonight but later get 50 range and 50 mage then get mith gloves. Next I might mess around pking and if I get completely wrecked will train range and strength to 70 before giving it another go.

Honestly not really sure what mage is for. I just trained it because I saw almost every guide suggest it. I guess have the option of rushing when I decide to get pray up and do desert treasure.

Attached: pure2.png (1484x798, 371K)

every thread until you like it

Attached: sticker.png (256x256, 83K)

Attached: Selection_005.png (962x570, 71K)

Magic is good for pking in certain offensive strategies. It's also good to have for combat in general because it's factored into your defense against magic.

You have missed the joke my buddy

Yeah im blind

Attached: Selection_006.png (913x291, 79K)

I was busy looking at his beautiful body my dude

Attached: Selection_008.png (3140x796, 392K)

Stop

ask nicely

Attached: bloodveld.png (858x556, 50K)

lewd

How many quest points fellas? 90 here

Same.

i should go for 200 for the bonus task block but i hate questing

Train farming.

Attached: 1519638057149.png (960x540, 461K)

Already 99, faggot

Attached: 1520199702790.jpg (1021x1024, 158K)

> real girl shitposting
please do more of that.

But I'm just starting out. I'm headed toward the cake stalls so I can work my way up to seed stalls. My highest skill is 25!

T R A I N
FA R M I N G

Got a Z spear

Turn it into a hasta and use to kill drags or sell to afford a acb

Attached: Selection_420.png (119x28, 196)

> Width: 12,560
> Height: 3,814
> Error: Image resolution is too large.
Heck.

I hope I don't regret this and my depression doesn't increase...

Attached: vorki stuff.png (423x77, 11K)

What's a good bot? grinding is for autistic faggots

osbot

osbuddy is what the majority of reddit use

>when you farm with hamiltonfanx

Attached: farmboy.png (1280x720, 814K)

rsn?

I-I'm scared, you first!

hamiltonfanx!!

then you know me~

ah, so all these babby measures are put in, like I can't even drop a d scim on the ground cause it's too dangerous it has to warn me, but I can alch a hard clue just fine for 0 gp

so fucking good

Attached: 1513463961093.jpg (694x530, 89K)

Well yeah, d scim has monetary value, while clues are just crappy lottery tickets that take WORK to turn in. They may as well have negative value.
The game is doing you a service by not getting in the way of discarding it. Be thankful.

clues are one of the only fun parts of the game, I could just go buy a new d scim I can buy 100 of them they are like plastic spoons

I swear almost every update makes the game worse

>more QoL updates

Attached: 1499594324566.jpg (698x658, 106K)

dragon slayer 2 spoilers in the news post..............

Attached: ss (2018-03-15 at 11.42.00).png (721x36, 30K)

Now you posted a spoiler, log out irl

Reminder to farm!

Attached: file.png (115x126, 7K)

I'm gonna be the first person to kill Vorkath after the update and will be heavily rewarded for it.

this gay is game

Feels good to give twats whats coming to them. Some guy just crashed me thieving fruit at the hosidius house even though there was another cart open, i called him out then jumped to the other and he started going on which ever one I went to (seems he was autoclicking as well).

I just opened the doors a let the dogs out, whenever hed move around to where they couldnt get him I'd aggro one, lead it to him then leave aggro range. He ended up teleing.

Feels good man.

Okay well I guess I wasn't the first because I got bad loot so whoever read this post and beat me to it is an asshole.

have no idea what you're talking about but good work

but user, im already rank 6 with 200m xp

Is Desert Treasure as hard as it looks? And fuck helmies who buy all the baked potatoes in warriors guild shop.