hsreplay.net (Buy premium for us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

Previous:

Attached: 1521013351252.png (662x717, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RyBalHe6_dQ
hearthstonetopdecks.com/guides/the-witchwood-monster-hunt-guide-heroes-bosses-list-equipment-list-and-tips-tricks/
youtube.com/watch?v=45rYL1aBCY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first

First for I think I'm over this game. Haven't instant pre-ordered like always do.

Now THIS is how you make an OP

This one is way better

The one true Hearthstone waifu

Attached: Ch34u02UYAAog56.jpg (600x800, 80K)

Attached: .jpg (1200x858, 139K)

excuse me sweetie, but no chink is going to beat me

Attached: Swonk Eson Eht.jpg (359x236, 27K)

ShtanUdachi's 100% winrate to rank 1 legend mage deck. Pretty fun deck not gonna lie, so far 10-0 with it so it's living up to its name.

Attached: Stan.png (236x727, 242K)

Artifact!

Attached: dotofact.png (800x566, 193K)

(Full disclaimer: Shtan started the season at normal rank 1 with 5 stars due to the buggy new system. He won one game with the deck and was placed at rank 1 legend.)

Hey I have an 80 gold quest, you want it? What's your battle tag?

Attached: AA27.png (400x494, 315K)

Sent on the Chernobyl server circa 1986

Making an Elemental Mage deck. Only have Frostlich Jaina legendary. Only have enough dust to craft one other legendary. My gut instinct says Baron Geddon. My brain says Pyros. My dick says Sindragosa. Wat do?

Attached: 1389378611351.jpg (2000x1333, 216K)

You just trying to have fun bro? Bad idea.

Why did they never nerf Barnes? It feels so fucking unfair when your opponent plays it on turn 3.

Go with your gut

You play an actual good deck like big spell mage and you craft useful cards like doomsayers, dragon's furies etc.

uninstall this shitty game

Zalae made a halfway decent elemental mage deck recently that was featured in this vid: youtube.com/watch?v=RyBalHe6_dQ
It was running Pyros.

>tfw Fortnite able to get Drake to stream their game.

IT'S NOT FAIR BROS

Attached: 1518018837081.jpg (1280x720, 446K)

Why would we care?

DUDE YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT DRAKE?????????????

Twilight Drake?

I'm tired of playing Warlock all the time in ranked, so I wanted to try something fun, that I never see, that might also be able to climb.

Yeah that was my first choice, but that requires twice as much dust so I'd have to forego something essential, but then whats the point? Fucking Brode and all his expensive cards.

the biggest problem with pyros is priests stealing it with potion of madness

I don’t know who or what that is

Maybe if you preordered for past expansions you wouldn't be so dust-starved...hm

I know user! Why don't you avoid that from happening again by preordering the new HearthStone expansion, The WitchWood! No past expansion has had THIS much value for the SAME price!

Attached: 1489083160648.jpg (640x640, 119K)

Frank ocean plays Hearthstone

>Ragequit yesterday because 12 paladins in a row
>First game today
>Paladin
Jesus fucking fuck, give me a fucking break. Wake me up when paladin isn't the default braindead aggro deck

The dust cost of the deck is probably more than my whole collection.

Play around it bro.

The very next game I got excited because I heard "vs LIADRIN" but then I realized it's just another fucking paladin skin. I think somebody has updated the bots to recognize how to use call to arms and from there it's all downhill. I'm not sure why brode is putting me through this hell though

I HAD A 4/3 HYENA 1/1 CAT AND 4/4 MISHA ON THE BOARD
THAT """"""(((((****SMART****)))))"""""" WARLOCK UNSHEATHES HIS IMMENCE IQ
DROPS MISTRESS
DEFILES
AND I AM LAUGHING IN HIS DEGENERATE FUCKING FACE WHEN HE CLEARS HIS OWN BOARD AND LEAVES 6/1 HYENA AND 4/1 MISHA ALIVE
HAHAHAHAHA

Also, remove Mage.

Mistakes were made

WHY THE FUCK DOES CASUAL EXIST IF I ONLY FACE TIER 1 NEDECKS?

whoever designs these brawls needs to find the nearest bridge and take a leap

Thank god shit taste normies won't be flooding this game by the hundreds of thousands.

Just play warlock. I have like an 80% winrate vs paladin.

>an 80%
which one?

I would, but I'm just trying to complete my quests in casual, however my experience has pretty much been the same as except they've also been paladins as well.

For example, yesterday I was playing OTK priest to do the priest quest but it was just paladin after paladin after paladin. Even after tanking my mmr I was still facing paladins. I feel like all the real players have stopped playing and all that's left is paladin bots.

>playing HS more than 1-3 games a day
Lmao
t. Botchad

This, hit legend yesterday.

Attached: paladinslayer.png (218x559, 191K)

They were quests I had to win but I was playing a bad deck. I thought it would be alright if my mmr lowered to the point I was playing scrubs but nope. Fuck me for trying to have fun in this game, I should have just played a boring tier 1 deck like innerfire priest. Trying to have fun in this game, lol fuck me for even thinking that was possible.

Haha this game is great, isn't it lads?

I think Control Warlock players must be the dumbest fucking players around. Something similar happened to me a couple days ago, but even worse. I was playing Pirate Warrior in wild for a Pirate daily, I had a Frothing Berserker and some trash out. Warlock Defiles, he forgets there's no 3 on the board, and he turns my Berserker into a 14 attack abomination. It's not even the first time shit like this happens. Now I understand why Control Warlock winrates are not excessive even tough the deck is broken, Control players are dumb as bricks.

>not having the bot do them for you
Wheeez

Just unpacked master oakheart. is he worth putting in anything?

I've been playing tavern brawl

NO!!! We is smartest!!! Fuck le aggro!!!!

KEKTROL MEMETA WHEN!?!?!?!

There's Big Druid. Right now it's not great but the card has potential and will probably turn good/broken before it rotates.

Currently, not really. But definitely don't dust him, he'll only get better with time.

ty senpai

Why aren't you fags playing patrician Miracle Rogue right now? Are you pussies?

I play kingsbane miracle rogue in wild.

I don't have Thalnos

>Jade druid is best deck in wild according to Tempostorm
wut, where the fuck did that come from

Wild is full clown retard so tempostorm doesn’t have data on them.

Poison seeds cucks giantmeme but he gets meme on by red priest

>Play 20 deathrattles
>Play 30 battlecries
Alright. What deck should I play? The only class I can't play is Druid since I have the 30 druid class card quest.

rouge

Jade Cube Rogue

I used to play quite a bit of hearthstone but dropped it about a year ago. I used to love handlock and singletonlock. would Cubelock be a good deck to start trying to make, or should I just wait for the next set to see what is good?

I just realized it's not really jade druid apart from the fact that it runs one copy of jade idol. It should have been classed as fatigue druid as the main attractiveness of the deck is the amount of removal and stall it has. Whatever though, I'm glad it's not just tempo jade druid as that deck is pretty brainless.

Fatigue druid I assumed was going to be high-tier but I'm really surprised that it's THAT good, especially since malygos druid is a thing which has the same tools but kills them quicker. It's also more favored vs stuff like cubelock, but I guess ladder is mostly paladin so therefore jade druid performs a bit better in this meta.

It's almost a certainty that warlock will be good next expansion, so yeah go for that, you won't regret it if you just want to have a high tier deck for climbing.

BUT

Although I really enjoyed playing renolock in the past, and even got legend with it just because I played so many games with it, I really fucking hate playing cube/control warlock. It just feels like playing big priest in that you're cheating out demons, have really good board clears, and can resurrect them all back with a single card like DK Gul'dan or N'zoth. It's fucking lame, and it craps on people's memories of actual fun decks like handlock or renolock.

So basically what I'm saying is, don't expect to like the deck even if you enjoyed playing reno/handlock in the past. You might be disappointed.

where did you find this desu

hearthstonetopdecks.com/guides/the-witchwood-monster-hunt-guide-heroes-bosses-list-equipment-list-and-tips-tricks/

>Release Date: Two weeks AFTER The Witchwood expansion launches.

Wtf is this true?

Yes.

You’re not buying packs if you’re playing single player crap

Preorder cancelled

What????? They can't do this

They can and will

Attached: C07C8A9C-B6AC-4779-9259-5434887B0E02.jpg (600x461, 123K)

something something people enjoyed dungeon runs more than the expansion
something something dungeon runs were overcrowded during the first day

It so sad that blizzard is just a small indie company

i showed you my deck answer me

Attached: DAbt6IyXkAAyLFu.jpg (900x1200, 156K)

Slut.

Jesus fuck ever deck that's viable right now is cancer to play against. Either I'm angry about being literally unable to play cards without getting board cleared for the 5:th time that game or I'm angry about dying before turn 6.

Attached: vq9lGHV.gif (500x516, 43K)

>opponent wins because he gets 2 ice blocks in brawl
>when only half the cards are mage cards
>when it's in wild with like 10 secrets

Yeah fuck this shitty fucking game. First game of the week and I already want to stop again.

>opponent gets 2 copies of a bad card
>complain

Why do the other generals' OP pictures get to have lewd as fuck anime girls with their sweaty underaged bodies exposed and we have Reddit rage comics?

cause we play reddit game?

>2018
>still no autosquelch

But... why? There is 0 point to emotions except to trigger you.

Funny how the production for the women's WESG broadcast is way better.

>player cams
>non-shit commentary
>music during the breaks

And 80 people are watching.

Attached: wesg.jpg (1402x834, 401K)

HDT has autosquelch

Why is there a separate tournament for girls?

Ask China

cause guys would sperg out

>HS autist going against girls

They would go full turbo autist

So make the next OP a lewd as fuck anime girl with her sweaty underage body exposed, what's the problemo.

Attached: Amerimutts.jpg (837x525, 122K)

because women having a separate tournament in video games is fucking stupid. either compete with the best or don't compete. it's a fucking card game.
people don't sperg out over SC2's Scarlet and s(he) is a tranny

here is why

youtube.com/watch?v=45rYL1aBCY8

Yeah, but in HS skill barely matters, so having a sex separation makes no sense, expecially since people like Eloise get pretty consistent results.

Women lack mental creativity because they can create life just by letting some dude spooge inside of them.

>people like Eloise

Attached: CzCIeeVUoAAXkgD.jpg (1450x2048, 244K)

>grenade spam

it's fanny cuz Genn is a dawg himself xD

>turn 1 wyrm
>turn 2 kabal lackey counterspell coin monkey noises
>turn 3 apprentice glyph arcane knowledge
bye lol

>fire fly
>jade claws
>tar creeper

There

lul shaman

oops I'm retarded, nevermind