/ss13g/ - spacemen on a sphesstation edition

Last Thread: →

Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>Did you know toxin from the med vendors and water makes plant-b-gone, trivializing vines?
>Chem sprayers are valuable to use with space cleaner in a viral outbreak and polyacid during a nannerloose?
>Anyone can easily make flash powder then push a cyborg over?

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>OH GOD MY GAME FROZE BUT I CAN STILL SEE CHAT HOW 2 FIX??
Try the latest 512 version! It SHOULD be mostly functional
If that doesn't work, downgrade your BYOND version to byond.com/download/build/510/510.1347_byond.exe

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/c32NDYj

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/G468vcr

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Attached: Mommi Shuttle 6969, pretend there's an AI on the couch and turrets on the walls II.png (1180x1245, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2kA-vex7jBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YGpJRycj5Q4
stats.ss13.moe/matchlist
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/17854
youtu.be/m6QN8QXW24g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

poo when

First for bfs

But I want a gf now, bfs are so 2017

When you self merge it

Fuck off breeder

>tfw no spess gf

I will only do anal with my gf, and she can peg me

youtube.com/watch?v=2kA-vex7jBQ

Attached: poutine ocean.png (188x217, 37K)

You had your chance yardbird. Consequences are inevitable now.

I don't even think there's a board to make them

name a spess gf i want one

Attached: erin gf.jpg (500x500, 370K)

Me. I'll shave your hair off, turn you into a nugget and train you into the cryo addicted blood slave you deserve to be.

Its rather annoying. Watching mommis is one of the enjoyable passtimes of mine and now I cant do it.

RIP. Make an issue to have eng camera consoles in sec. It's long overdue

Any good lets plays of this? Somthing with lots of talking and explaining and funny

No It's a niche autismo game with no more than 800 players across all servers and time zones over a monthly period of infrequent play
Funny is extremely uncommon with only a small collection to show for it years of existence

Don't really need explainin, read the new players stuff on the wiki then just crank out one job at a time. You'll be slow at first but that goes away with time don't sweat it.

What if Box was modular and every department had 3 or 4 floorplans and they were randomally selected at startup? The framework and locations would remain the same.

Played it years ago and I cant be bothered again

Free Kingston

People would lynch you for a major overhaul of Box. Also stuff would probably break. A lot of stuff.

plumphelmetpunk on youtube

Is it feasible to setup something like that? Setting up a new station with modular random floorplans instead?

How to strap and unstrap people to chairs/medical tables?

That sounds like an okay idea. Might (will) get some player ire as well as being extremely difficult to code, sadly. What I'd really want from modular departments is being able to eject entire departments. Like the SME, viriology, or xenobiology ideas of yestertimes but with every department and entire departments. An endgame for cargonia, if you will.

Don't fuck box with your stupid shit, make a new map even if it's just copypasting box/

If you want and are able, you can define a max and min size for the dept, make a modular room system that anyone can add new ones to easily, and it can spawn the dept in then flood fill with maint and other minor features populated by spawners.

It's a looot of work though. I dunno why you'd want to tackle 6+ maps of work but good on you if you want to go for it.

Yeah but you have a hell to do with powernet, pipe, and hallway generation.

Drag click them onto chairs, click the chair
Drag them on, click them on help intent

How to undress/loot people

Hit the red button then click them until items drop

Oh yeah it's totally do-able and feasible. It's "do you really want to spend tens of hours doing it ON TOP of people not wanting you to mess with Box. So now you have to make a whole new map just for that gimmick. So that's another 20 or so hours.

The cost and benefits up to you. But it could totally be done.

Press insert until your intent in the bottom right is red
Click the groin on the paperdoll in the bottom right to target it for the highest stun chance
Click them until they fall over
Don't stop
Can't stop
Wont stop
youtube.com/watch?v=YGpJRycj5Q4
When they die, their items and clothing fall off them. Loot away

Attached: 1360767886900.jpg (360x520, 156K)

What red button

You just click on the person like any container and drag it to your character to bring up the menu that shows you everything people have. Click everything you want undressed. You can't click it all at the same time to save time.

Meant to say that you can click all the items to save time.

Something packed sized could work. Make a central hallway network, box in the department areas with maintenance tunnels and outer bulkhead shit. Have preset atmos and power connections ran then just have a couple wall/terminal floorplans to randomally be selected. It could work but thats alot of work if you dont do it as a group build.

>tfw no co-op map editor

Box babies would get angry so you would have to make Box_Random, and no one would ever vote for it because they hate change.

all spess gfs are smelly lesbians user, only a spess bf will love you.

Attached: 1514671849902.png (785x39, 21K)

>He says as we regularly get packed, deff, meta daily
BEGONE THOT stats.ss13.moe/matchlist

Mine isn't!

Box percentage has gone risen over 50% from 49% a few weeks ago

I love cock

Changing anything about box causes a massive shitfest from the powergamer box babies. A randomized box would be fine given how stale things are now.
Like, malf is boring because you can storm the core in seconds. We are trained to hit it without effort. If the core had different layouts, it would atleast spice it up.

EROS?

But I don't ERP

>tfw Valkyrie and Eloise don't play anymore

>valk doesnt play anymore but the shitter trannies still do

Atleast the big gay nigger one is gone too

>>/pol/

List them all

Is that the HoS main that selfshilled nonstop? Good riddance.

That guy was a pompous ass.

yeah, franic finlay

>People are mad because the map is change is shit and generally removes feature or something equally stupid
>I-It's powergamers guys!!!
Box gets changed a couple times a year. Guess what the difference between the liked and disliked are.

How to give people items? Like hand them to them.

Put it in your hand
pgdn
click them

alt click

Hit end then click them

>2hotdogs unbanned
>Goldsteel banned
>waifufags at an all time low
These are truly the golden ages of Veeky Forumsstation

Goldsteel isn't banned though

I meant deadminned my bad

Waifus are better than nox shitters like pomf123

>Just minding my own business doing my thing
>When this big MF cluck in a chicken suit walks up
>Says, I'm the Head of Chikkuns, you see this all access ID? It means I own you bitch!
>Then he sprayed me pepperspray until I fell to the ground as he laughed
>When I could get up again, I was surrounded by a square of tables
>I said help, I am trapped, this is mean and unfair why are you doing this???
>At first all he did was cluck and move his body in sinuous and strange ways
>Suddenly, he stopped and stared me down with the coldest glare I've seen in my life
>Then uttered words that will haunt me to this day
>"It's simple to get out, you only need to climb over the tables. Don't worry if you get it wrong at first, everyone always does!"
;_;

Attached: 1382491831434.jpg (916x683, 547K)

I miss the one or two tile struggle of a chloraled person

>Get tricky penned in robo , manage to kill my attacker before I go down
>AI's face when pen on the floor by a corpse
>and a sleeping nerf with a double barrel

newfag here, what is the story behind 2hotdogs, what did he do to become the most infamous shitter of Veeky Forumsstation

>Got banned
>Ban evaded instead of waiting
>Shitposted in thread for literal years in a campaign to get the shitmins to compromise their morals by unbanning a ban evading griefer
>Goes laughed at for years
>EU4 metaclub unbans him
It's a real black day

Only tell the truth. Tyrants hate nothing more than an honest man.

Sic sempar tyrannis, for 2hotdogs! For Veeky Forums!

Smack them with it and get killed because high RP

Feeling some nostalgia. I'm just curious if anyone here remembers any of my statics:
Jack Ryan
Gherrit White
Finch Clarkson
Lennox Buzzard (disarmed self with a crowbar guy)

Give me a (you) if you were around in my day. Also, post my notes mods.

They don't post notes on an anonymous imageboard for obvious reasons. Adminhelp for a 10min expiry pastebin of them when one's on. They do it for free and they're playing other shit waiting for bwoinks

I hold drills to make sure the team actually knows basic shit every round I'm HoS because of you.

Attached: Shitcurity2.png (631x73, 6K)

That makes me feel a bit better about playing an incompetent warden.

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/17854

What are traitor/self defense options for medical staff? Just surgery equipment? What is the ideal chemistry drug with an intent to harm, etc.

>get syringe gun
>load shitterjuice
>meme kids

Or make grenades.

Looks good, can't wait for it to get old as fuck at the end of the shuttle ride.

>Go to cargo, get two large beakers, an igniter, and a timer
>Make a grenade casing from a metal sheet
>100u water, 100u potass, load em in
>Assemble the timer igniter, set it to 1 if you're instantly ready to click them, 2 if you're not

>Make space lube
>Spray
>Laugh as they're destroyed by the worst mechanic in the game
>Prime the grenade
>Throw it on top of them
>haul their crit body to viro
>Strip
>Shove in the disposal with all their crap. Do NOT look in any of it in case there's a death trap in case he got got

Unf~
Beat me harder clusterbang daddy

Coder when someone disagrees with them

Attached: 1520761932824.jpg (684x730, 26K)

Who else is actively as unrobust as possible? I'm like a background character NPC who gets killed every round. I like to think new antags use me to get over their antag shakes.

Same to be honest

Start joining in rage cage battles whenever you can and recognize that despite those fights tending to ban stuns 99% of the combat is about stuns

M-Me too... It's just an act guys h-honest...

The skills transfer. To win rage cage you need to click him
For the non-nigger stuns you need to be able to click them

i just spam disarm and hope they drop their spaghetti and run away If I even get the chance, most the time I die from a stun and cuff or dudebomb.

Not him but Legitimately I'm fucking crazy robust, but I gimp myself to have fun and have fair fights, because to me being robust is overcoming challenges and the only challenge that is hard any more are ones I impose

>Me, 9 disarms and nothing
>him, first click push cuff'd
Never gonna stop hating it.

I'm not completely hopeless, I just crank it up to 11 to spice up the rounds. I've caused one too many vampstendeds by satiating my validlust so I take a more hands off approach unless the antag is being a shitter.

>Flash a rogue borg 6 times when it's right next to me
>It just walks away for free
>Close the game
Getting really sick of nothing ever working, this fucking garbage engine really hampers the experience

Choose Horatio. Choose perfection.

Attached: 1520171985513.jpg (195x288, 18K)

Great to be a minor meme.
That was when I first started playing. I think I went to viro with a bartender borg to kill a carp in that round and tried to taze it to death. Didn't know tazer was uselsss against mobs.
Everything was new and wonderous. I toolboxed a man named tyrone who broke into medbay to harrass doctors to death on my third day and received no consequences. Felt like a hero

youtu.be/m6QN8QXW24g

>It STILL stuns

Attached: 2571512561.png (292x385, 135K)

What's the most fun way to execute someone?

I don’t self shill I give you my RandoCoin garuntee of that
I play to have fun; if you think I did a shit job lemme know and I’ll try to do a better job next time

Viral execution if you have a virologist with a fun virus, like gaben and the mint one.

where did all the good times go?

Attached: tfwnomimegftobeaturmeat.webm (488x178, 571K)

they were killing us

REALangelitexjonesbonesscene.webm

Glass shard cannon
Dragging shoeless people over 100 glass shards
It is the best. It is the peak of all human humor.

it used to be chloral until the metaclub decided that futuristic chemists shouldn't be able to knock someone out with an intravenous drug without a windup time of like 30 seconds so now I guess it's lube and acid, or zombie powder (finite and rng based)

I really wish we could go back and time and have a PR vote to change autoinjectors to [insert 1 of the 100 ways those could be made less goofy] instead of killing chloral