/vtg/ - Warhammer Vermintide General

Dead game dead general edition

>Information about chests and when to open them
pastebin.com/4tpB97Kb
>Tome and Grimoire locations (someone check to make sure it's all correct)
pastebin.com/mKeD7t6T
>Performance guide
pastebin.com/mDxnfzeA
>Mega of cool stuff:
mega.nz/#F!dIt3HSJR!EjAlmKkPW1VwMqacbWzM5w

Attached: 1520843524120.jpg (428x500, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/whensmelty
youtube.com/watch?v=0FSKTndbwVo
warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Harald_Dreist
comicbook.com/gaming/2018/03/14/dungeons-and-dragons-genderfluid-elves/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy fucking shit cosmetics are rare

First for worthless lumba FUTS

Attached: 1520137335895.jpg (600x600, 154K)

Attached: 1520617792_findingdawridone.jpg (2048x1536, 2.39M)

go to bed or just keep playing?

And you failed
Just like elf always does

Reminder that if you get shot in the back by a pussy elf or an ancient hag wizard you need to wait until the horde horn/bell sound and unleash Sigmars fury on their asses before wasting all the useful shit you have and leaving the game.
It's the only fun thing you can do when you hit hero power 600

Remember that even the AI of the game seeks to delete all elves.
You should too.

Attached: elf extermination.webm (896x504, 2.86M)

>tfw too scared to pug champ

AAARGHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT TO FUCK THE ELF SO BAD

Beam or Bolt wich one is better in every way?

Attached: 1475337012047.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

tips on how not to be a burden to my mates?

>full crit bounty hunter that replenishes 1 ammo on headshot crossbow
>got so good at shooting, every shot was basically a headshot and I never ran out of ammo

>realize scrounger volley x-bow + talent that blessed shot costs no ammo is superior
>completly forgot how to shoot

If this ever gets nerfed I go back to Zealot

Attached: 9f9568d990bca7e8ed11225b0dd35f69.png (1199x1696, 1.26M)

>want to play shade
>youre useless as fuck though and theres no reason to play her over other characters

shit what do

Oh yes.

Attached: 20180315015248_1.jpg (1920x1080, 437K)

beam for its sniper shot hands down

Looking at them in this image, they aren't "that" tall, maybe a little taller than a chaos warrior in-game. You could probably get away with an ogre character and just say that he is short for an ogre if you wanted.

Elf weapon strength on legend goes as follows...

>Top
Sword and Dagger
Glaive

>High
Spear
Dual Daggers

>Mid
2-Handed Sword

>Low
Sword
Dual Swords

Attached: 1520904772615.jpg (794x583, 88K)

goml

Attached: 20180310003155_1.jpg (570x1048, 158K)

Host a lobby for it and tell people what map you're doing when they join, people don't like to get surprised by Skittergate in their quickplay. Also ask them to do it with no grims so you can just beat the damn level for once. Hell, you don't even have to bother with tomes either if you want to stay stocked up on heals for the boss.

I've had to fart so bad all night and it hurts. I just have this overwhelming urge to just unleash massive farts but no matter how many farts I unleash I still have to fart, and it hurts.

Is this how it starts? Am I going to become a globadier? Will I dream?

Literally play what you like to play

Where do you guys find people to PUG?
The autistic discord channels?

AU sienna main looking for fun kindling to play champion/legend with

steamcommunity.com/id/whensmelty

Get out of here Blightstormer.

>first successful champ run was burblememe with a grimoire

I was Handmaiden and I think I did alright, chaos niggers got a few hits in since I'm still not used to the slower swings on the glaive. Foot Knight Kruber really saved the day though.

Attached: jeremy-clarkson-top-gear-e1313384063757.jpg (790x498, 82K)

whats the point if the character youre playing is useless and doesnt contribute anything though?

Why does Elf talk so much more than almost everyone else combined in matches?

Is Unchained Sienna with Beam Staff alright? I've found her to be a jack of all trades kind of deal, I can mow down hordes with the Fire Sword, blocks are enhanced with extra

F U N
This is coming from a huntsman/ranger vet main

Stop using fire sword, switch to dagger, use regular attacks for cleave/hordes and charged attacks for single target dps

its not very fun being useless

I think they're about the same. I notice lots of dawi this, dawri that from Bardin.

Keep in mind it also depends on who enters a new zone first. If Kerillian is using a move speed talent, you're more likely to hear THIS WAY LUMBERFOOTS instead of THESE STAIRS GO UP

Legend was a mistake

Attached: Spawn.webm (638x732, 626K)

>Keep in mind it also depends on who enters a new zone first.
This is false
I've had kerillian use the same tired lines even when she was the last player to cross the line trigger

>barely make it to the next chest tier with books
>ranalds bonus is massive and gets you like 75% the way to the next tier
>just barely don't make it to the next tier with books
>ranald takes a dump on your box and tells you to fuck off

based ranald

I feel like that goes for everyone this time around. You'd get moments of silence in V1 but in this one no one will shut the fuck up for more than 5 goddamn seconds.
>someone lands a headshot
>[headshot line plays]
>someone hits an armoured target in the body
>["hit it in the head" line plays]
>someone kills 3 fucking rats
>["oh damn you're a killing machine" line plays]

That coupled with the fact that that there's either no map comments dialogue or it's all bugged to shit right now means everyone feels like a fucking parody of how they were in the first game.

Same. But I have reach 200 power items in Veterans now. What do?

just got game, time to play elf or pyromaniac

cool, finally got a 'named' item

Attached: skin.jpg (1920x1080, 969K)

RaNaldsGift

Fuck off Hiroshimoot, I wasn't done typing.

Is Unchained Sienna with Beam Staff alright? I've found her to be a jack of all trades kind of deal, I can mow down hordes with the Fire Sword's nice cleave, attack speed, and damage, blocks are enhanced with extra effective range and overcharge if needed, and the Beam Staff can do pretty much anything, pinpoint sniping specials, shotgun blasting hordes, good sustained damage on bosses as well.

I don't get any circles but I found I don't get bottom scores for things either and I never see a situation I feel I can't contribute to even if a little bit. Am I doing it right? Is there something I could be doing better? Are fully specialized builds better than all rounders and I'm just being useless?

>Stop using fire sword
But putting entire hordes on fire with your sword is the coolest thing in the game

Nice.
POST ILLUSIONS BOYS

Attached: 20180314221910_1.jpg (1920x1080, 792K)

tips on how not to be a burden to my mates??

When a mob gets set on fire they turn into a white blob before dying. Anyone else had this graphical glitch?

Oh my god you cracked the code

youtube.com/watch?v=0FSKTndbwVo

if you want to play elf you should also kill yourself

if you want to play sienna you should definitely consider killing yourself

w-why?

whee... whee...

Is equalizer better than heat sink?

Attached: 20180315021221_1.jpg (1440x900, 307K)

That's gaudy as fuck but I kind of actually like it. Splash of colour when most illusions are just wood and gold/metal.

It's not false. If the whole group passes the barrier together, do you hear four lines being spoken simultaneously? No, you don't. That's because whoever got there first takes priority, this is by design to tell the other players where to go once someone finds the path.

Note: You CAN hear more than one person say such a line about the same place, but there seems to be some kind of cooldown after the first character says it. If nobody is still standing in the trigger area when that cooldown finishes, you don't get a second line spoken, so it typically only happens with stragglers or if the group is lingering around that spot. In a typical run where people are staying relatively close and keeping on the move, you will hear 1 such line spoken and it will be said by whoever gets there first.

The DoT doesn't do anything against weaker enemies because they get killed by the damage from the slash

It's only good against stormvermin and shieldnigs and chaos knights which is where dagger charged attacks shine

warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Harald_Dreist

>the chad Dreist

Is that a crossbow or a fucking circus box?

Don't you whee at me.
It's where Saltzpyre keeps his clown costume.

How do you dodge those mirages? It is like impossible to dodge at melee range once he turns on you.

Handmaiden is a superb off-tank with mobility enough to save others. I think her damage output is outshone by other tanks though.

>having Saltzpyre suck your chaos dick
>making Bardin watch

Attached: 1520006286195.jpg (254x478, 178K)

Strats for bounty hunter besides spamming volley xbow crits?

How do you do the empire in flames skip?

all of the fags play elf and they're shit, constantly getting hit in the back while killing worthless trash and being a general burden to the fucking team.

Sienna is similar but at least to a lesser degree, except then you have to deal with retards blowing themselves up

Attached: vermintide2_dx12_2018-03-12_22-52-11.jpg (1920x1080, 357K)

It does fantastic crowd control though, the first charged attack is as wide as your screen and beyond.

Attached: Warhammer Vermintide 2 Screenshot 2018.03.12 - 21.23.16.62.jpg (2560x1080, 920K)

>BoP aren't the machine guns of absolute rape they could become in the first game
feels bad man

did anyone already find the red volley crossbow? or is that one of those that doesnt have a skin yet?

>party continually jumps in front of me when I'm crouched and have my shotgun out
>elf accuses me of trying to get kills when he's the one who keeps getting in my way
who was in the wrong?

>putting Karl Franz on your sword

Attached: vermintide2_dx12_2018-03-12_22-51-58.jpg (1920x1080, 317K)

What the fuck happened to my taals keep?

A bunch of doorways use to be open, and now they're all filled with fucking rocks and shit

Attached: 20180315001830_1.jpg (1920x1080, 549K)

I feel like the dagger doesn't really do enough damage, I would like to be killing the horde as I wade in it, not just staggering them forever since Kruber/Bardin's two-handed hammers would be better suited if I wanted that, and I find the Fire Sword to be a good middle ground.

Is this you faggot

Attached: BRUH.jpg (584x1069, 219K)

Just save your F to dash away after he casts.. With a 10% trinket and the level 25 talent you can get the cooldown to like 11 seconds, it's up often enough to dodge his triple shot reliably. To avoid the big AOE mirage blast you just stand in a corner.

>except then you have to deal with retards blowing themselves up
Uh for the record I did not anticipate to take that damage after nearly overheating my staff because the swap weapon button refused to work again.

No idea. Judging by the trend though it'll be wood/metal and gold with glowing blue accents/details.

also got this cool halberd

Attached: skin2.jpg (1920x1080, 836K)

comicbook.com/gaming/2018/03/14/dungeons-and-dragons-genderfluid-elves/

Kerillian mains please explain yourselves.

nice excuse fag, it's all your fault, EVERY TIME

>you shoot me. I shoot you

fuck this guy

Attached: vermintide2_dx12_2018-03-14_17-30-17.jpg (1920x1080, 416K)

Lohner forgot to lock up at night and the place got fatsharked, sorry user.

>that fat Saltz

So you can get helmet drops, but what about skins?

I'm not even really sure how you're supposed to deal with his slime waves, especially if he's right on top of you. Do you just out range him as much as possible to increase the gap between slimes?

Attached: 1520832525566.jpg (1013x1066, 47K)

the fuck did you do to saltzpyre

Attached: 1447022889254.jpg (300x316, 21K)

>really excited for the act bosses
>it's just reskins of specials
uhm fatshark? sweetie?

Unchained's emergency braaap button should cancel the blowing up animation.

BEWARE THE AXE WITCH!

Attached: 1520517785170.png (1358x575, 1.28M)

Visually they're reskins, but at least they have unique movesets.

Why is he thicc user?
Also no, I haven't pubbed since release as my friends and I like to autism out tome and grim locations by ourselves.

any niggers in chat?

>no black people in the game

why is this game so racist?

Did you guys forget that the teleport bubble distorts things?

How do I get fur on my back as an elf so saltzpyre will impale me?

god i hate niggers

I don't understand why do people struggle with that boss. Do you not have a BH?

As a BH I can pretty much solo it, before entering the room I tell my team to focus on dodging his attacks and killing the adds instead of trying to attack him. 100% success rate.

Attached: 131611273293.jpg (320x240, 14K)

was that a nigger just now?

Attached: 552500_screenshots_20180311164318_1.jpg (1920x1080, 720K)

Saw the chaos spawn do that victory dance on a elf before, couldn't end the match at the end and had to disband.

What do you use, Volley or Repeater? I can chunk him pretty good with the Volley but as soon as I get hit by one of the stupid fat boy ghosts the DoT just melts me