shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

Official Website
shadowverse.com/

Official deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Attached: 1521060097284.png (680x697, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.bagoum.com/voice/j/vo_900811040_3.mp3
youtu.be/OR4jPtrDCLo
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/974223716669210624
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that it is hard to cast 3 spells within 6 turns and you are delusional if you think Snowman King is anything but a brick

Artifact when?

Attached: 1519673414106.jpg (363x368, 28K)

Analyzing artifact is the best artifact.
Discuss.

No.
sv.bagoum.com/voice/j/vo_900811040_3.mp3

He's talking about the Dota CCG lul

Nobody talks about it. At least not unironically.
youtu.be/OR4jPtrDCLo

There are some MtG fags on Veeky Forums who unironically are really looking forward to it, hoping it'll be a good game.

You forgot playing Looney and balanced owl so it's really hard.

3 lanes tho

Noone is arguing that you won't have it spellboosted. But rune doesn't have shit like walfrid, eachtar or elf song so boardflood of weak followers isn't something op for them on T7. It's a good stalling tool or an occasional finisher though.

Sword can counter it with Arthur. Forest is the only one that literally cannot deal with snowman, unless they reprint homecoming at 5PP.

Does Elder Scroll have 2 lanes?

乙姫様を守りします!

jannuvel2.gif
5 minutes!

>facing a C rank in tournament
nice matchmaking, KMR

Lost to another dirt rune who had more levis and an oz over me, and a haven who removed absolutely everything while I drew all my mutagenics which he used to push face before finishing with aether into taurus. Guess I'll try again tomorrow, but knowing my luck with arena I'll probably go 3/5 or less each and every time.

Attached: 20180315220458_1.jpg (1920x1080, 546K)

You already lost when you try to counter it with Arthur since Snow King offers card advantage. You need to burn real cards from your deck to fight a vomit while they only played 1 card for a value of 4 to 5.

Ever heard about Badb Catha and Enchanted Sword?

Just Eggsplosion bro

>burn real cards from your deck
>disadvantage

Ever heard of thinning the deck? What's better to topdeck at T8+, a 2PP follower or an 8PP one?

That card is mediocre at best. Lancer of the Tempest fucks it. A good board fucks it, Brambles, Insect Bros, Cassiopeia, etc etc...

As a topdeck on turn 7 it's absolute trash. In late game it's very average. On curve it's okay, but still average. People are overreacting. And it's not like those 3 classes are the only that will see play. Dragon gets Salamander 2.0, vs a Dirt rune opponent there's always Levi, Shadow has Odile, Kektar, Mist, Blood has Demonic Storm & Archdemon's Reach, Heaven's got Jeanne, and maybe Tenko's Shrine, and if Portal doesn't get a new board clear, they may introduce cards that make Magna Legacy playable, otherwise just Puppeteers Strings and general Puppet spam, or just Analyzing Artifact spam with Acceleratium... This is a really dumb meme and I feel even dumber for writing all this shit.

For user who got 4-1 at grand prix using Cannon Sword, can I see your list?

Or anyone who have the latest Cannon Sword list that somehow I missed.

As someone that RQ during wonderland memes, the game worth coming back for now? got 17k vials and a bunch of golds/legends i dont mind dusting for more, what are the good decks nowadays? assuming Sword had its moment in Wonderland then got gutted again.

>runetumors damage control again

>d ranks crying about ded moroz and ragewyrm tier cards again

>runenigger choose storm
>it vomits 4 1/3
RIP Lancer

If those snowmen were 1/1 and chose ward or storm, there won't be a shitstorm.

Enchanter sword works on one so board flood doesn't matter. You get the same effect with 0pp 2/2 storm.
>babd
Enjoy your brick card that doesn't spellboost anything and is semi-usefull only in that single situation.

>just lost to jorm meme blood in grand prix
fuck me

Post deck for Grand Prix please. I havent played this game in a long time.

Just choose from one of the top 12 meta decks™, thank you!

Attached: 1520833842086.jpg (1877x2048, 373K)

it's the same as the ladder meta, just netdeck any tier 1 deck

Attached: delete dragon.jpg (1440x810, 176K)

I'm just saying Rune does have something to AOE buff, not judging how bad or good they are. Let's wait to see, but enchanted sword, will be used for sure, but yeah, not sure about Badb.

Also, there are more cards to be revealed, the snowmen may get more support.

that was me

>DUDE DARIA LMAO
Fuck Grand Prix

More like fuck Shadowverse

Fuck your windmill baha and isra shit

fuck that might've actually been me

kys

Sure, for now it's a decent card but far from broken so there is no need to overeact about it.

gg i was the dragon

Look, dude. I get that they don't have a good answer vs Storm, but you need to take into consideration that this ISN'T A FUCKING CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT. You aren't going to be facing Sword opponents all day. You aren't going to always have that card, if it will even see play, and to top it off, why would Sword be afraid of 1/3 Storm? Rune's on the defensive if they play this card. Especially vs an aggressive class like Sword. They'd spam more storm shit and go for face if Rune played 1/3's. And it's turn 7. At that point Rune's likely already at less than 10hp. But whatever. In your perfect dream world, this will surely be a thing. I'm an idiot for replying to this bait. Fuck this. I'll return later.

Both using one of the 12. It's all fair and love.

>use lancer to clear a snow king board
>it wasn't even a whole clear
Nice counter

Well at least I got to group A. Might have to change deck for stage 2 because Daria is RNG brickfest.

Is there any viable Sword deck that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?

Aggro Sword in unlimited

Any lists? Do I still need shit like Mars or just Albert is fine?

If we get 4 victories in a SINGLE ROUND before day 19 (so 5 free attempts to get that 4 victories), we advance to Group A on day 19?

Not him but here's the simple answer: It's fucked up to print a huge board flood that everyone can't deal with. Maybe they'll give sword an actual AoE to replace Cyclone Blade and if that's the case then no one will care.

He said viable.

SAA

Attached: 1521025295391.png (650x850, 992K)

I want to ping 1 damage four times all over his face

Sword has shit heals. 4 1/3s are threats since you can't heal your ass off if you don't have a ward. Hell, even if you have mass wards they just muta bolt it and snow kings' vomit will just eat you alive+rat damage or even Roland can't protect your ass since Snow King and his storm snow just gangbangs her 3 1/3s and 1 evolved to 3/5 that survives the fight.

Can I see your dick?

AAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Capture.jpg (1920x1080, 346K)

dumb bampicheng

This shit is way more rng than t2

>Sword has shit heals
Happy pig, frontline.
>if you have mass wards they just muta bolt
Are we talking about daria?
>even Roland can't protect your ass
Just albert evo and finish low hp rune player.

>no rotation decks
>netdeck some SPAWN bandersnatch meme
WHY CAN'T I WIN AAAAAAAAA

>free win if match against C rank
I like rng

Aggro Sword doesn't need Mars.

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-175200.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

Did you lose to N blood

Doesn't win games.

>the odds of actually losing to someone on here

>4 1/3s are threats

What will he ever do with that 4dmg to face? I'm sure sword didn't play anything the turn before you gotta answer and he won't just storm your face or drop something else you will be forced to answer with your shitty board.

So is you're mother when I was done with her

Forest is so fucking disgusting. If the leader isnt Arisa, i'll hate that class to death

twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/974223716669210624

Attached: DYUjTOyU0AAEejw.jpg (1200x750, 137K)

Literally me. I netdecked a bandersnatch spawn deck and it brought me to 3-2

Attached: B09F3C11-0B68-4311-BAAA-023D16C53ABE.png (1334x750, 2.34M)

esl spotted

Mutagenic Bolt.webm

didnt this originally have rush?

That's Victoria

Thanks, this seems cheap enough, I'm gonna use it for my Sword dailies.

The Stand has Rush. Not the wielder

wow, she can kill off 3 snowmen by herself!

>this is a token card
svg BTFO

How come they’re printing more followers called puppet, but they don’t actually have any effect that involves puppets?

4-1 grand prix with wallet haven.
Lost to neutral cannon sword because I didn't drop aegis on 20 HP because I was scared of a 4/1 Luminous Mage and instead decided to play danzai first only to get baha'd and saha'd with a durandal on the field. Would've won otherwise. Qualify for A whatever that means. Rewards were 130 gold and 1 TOG pack which is shit.

>lethal blade
That wasn't in the netdeck

>it's the same as arena awards
>it's free

I did the same one except I didn’t have a third spawn so I put in one lethal blade. Everything else is the same. The 15ws one right?

Yeah.

Attached: 20180315030059_1.jpg (1920x1080, 878K)

Make sure to abuse the rigged matchmaking while you can before they patch it to make it work exactly like ranked.

Elaborate

>rigged matchmaking
You face anyone in the tournament format. It wouldn't be fair to have C shitters only facing other C shitters and getting the same rewards as master and GM players for beating weaker players.

>implying master players are any good
everyone gets there eventually

dead game tehe xd

kindergarten?

I’m not sure that’s true. I think there are people here who have been playing for 6 months+ who aren’t master yet. Are you? Just wondering

>3-2
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 4368936.png (1606x689, 2.1M)

>3-1 right now
>queue into rune
looks like another 3-2 for me

I've been playing for 1 month being f2p only and I'm in A rank. I play maybe an hour a day. It's getting harder because everyone is netdecking Mid Shadow/Daria now but if I spent money I could netdeck my way to Masters too. It really doesn't seem that hard, just grindy.

>just lost to a perfect hand aggro Dragon with infinite storm and hand
Nice fucking game. When I try running this piece of shit I lose by turn 5.

>if I spent money
It's pretty easy to be f2p this game, many master players are. You just need to put in the time and git gud.

>midshadow mirror
>i am first
>opponent can't have even one skeleton on board
>always defends himself while i do face dmg and accumulate more shadows
I feel sorry for him.

Attached: 1513655119914.jpg (496x496, 54K)